Other urls found in this thread:

childrenofadeadearth.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B A S E D

I approve of this evolution

When is the game coming out?

HULLO!

I like this meme desu
Is children of a dead earth worth getting now? I hear bad things about the dev.

The glowing effect really looks like shit

Very soontrademark -- and it will fucking annihilate sales for the prior scam that shall not be named.

Good thing the "definitive" version is coming out in November

I don't even know why you think this is trying to compete with KSP when the only thing they have in common is that they both take place in space

Shall we compare screenshots side by side? There are elements of the game that such an obvious "fuck you" to squad. Also the way the trailer is written. And who do you think the children and the dead earth are?

You're lookin at em

TRUMP 2016
GAS THE SCHIZOS
BURN THE JANNIES

Yes please show me those fuck yous because I can't see them

childrenofadeadearth.wordpress.com

It's literally Bac9 the game.

There's a bunch of better shots I can get for you in four or five hours. Posting from mobile now.

what the fuck is this shit

can i make an actual thread

You can definitely try.

bac9 makes overambitious vaporware so maybe it really is bac9 the game :^)

Is /kspg/ ded?

You monsters...

Coadeg a shit

Bring back kspg

allah akbar

so are you faggots gonna post in it or no

You don't need to link it to me, I read that.
The only "fuck you" I can see is when he talks about patched conics vs n-body, but I really can't see any other parallelism apart from the fact that there is space and spacecrafts involved.

Literally anything else, from the UI of the editors, to the art of the parts, to the lighting effects, to the whole purpose of the game looks completely different from KSP

Point me to an actual screenshot where you can see the guy is trying to tell me "see? This is like KSP but better"

No because I want to see how MAN will try to steer arguments about coadeg into talking about his obsession over max and le false paradigm meme

fuck off man nobody cares

Go find a job

last for meme

I like this thread better