/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

23 bongs left to get faglad edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
British invasion bullshit with no waifus

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8kU8aCVG0Y
tinyco.com/jobs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dang, I was planning on making an OP this time, oh well.

UJ is literally Karen

post it anyway now so we can use it next time

Eh, something better/funnier might appear within the next day or two, it'll be fine.

When are we going to stop pretending this game is a city builder?

When it becomes dating simulator.

AYAYAAAA

And I had a new OP image I was going to use since no one had posted it in the old thread yet. Instead we get some fool messing up the pasta, using a non game image, and announcing that he's well behind everyone else for some reason.

I was actually going to use that image in my version.

>We’ll be releasing seven new levels of content very soon featuring Tigra, Hulk, and at least one more unannounced recruitable character. Players will be able to unlock the Gamma Zone, get an awesome new combat building, and lots of upgrades for both buildings and characters that unlock new looks and animations created by our amazing art and animation team. You'll also get a ton of new story quests that continue the main story behind the timefog mystery and Nick Fury’s big secret, in addition to lots of other new adventures, rivalries, romances, and surprise cameos!

>shaves one side completely
>shaves the other and let hair on it
>dye the top and make a mohawk
this shit is next level

>i still need 13 stones

I just want this to end already

>7 new levels
After 33 with the same xp penalties? See you next year.
>Tigra and Hulk finally
Think they'll add a new early release character? $100 for Thor?
>one more unannounced recruitable character
Being in the trailer and all the promotional material counts as announced right? So no Hawkeye. Crimson Dynamo is the one in the code that has the most stuff that's never had any artwork released, right?
>Gamma Zone with an new combat building
Yay for more space, boo for half of it being taken up by yet another combat building in what should be a social game
>Building and Character upgrades
RIP wasp's sunglasses
>romances
It'll just be flirting in quest text, romance event never

I just want my otps to happen

unannounced so probably not Hawkeye. Personally I'm hoping for Coulson

Why

because

Literally doesn't get more boring.

some people have bad taste in husbandos, don't bully him

>messing up the pasta
just copy pasted the last one

>using non game image
at least it's an actual character, last image was literally some jokey news about english banter and no one bitched about it

>announcing that he's well behind everyone else for some reason
???
because I posted how much time is left to get union jack? I already got him, just posting some ETA because the event has no countdown timer.

considering how often the threads die before making a new one, I just made one because I was around when it hit bump limit and no one seems to bother usually and no one mentioned making a new one.

Didn't know we had such high standards.

Isn't that like British punk style?

Some high tech afternoon tea

I wasn't for the GotG event. Do you think TinyCo will offer "newer" players the chance to get them?

I've seen some speculation that old event characters might be in mystery boxes later on. I guess that's what happens with the Family Guy game.

maybe in the future...for shards

those fucking jews

he's an American.

just got UJ while at the movies.

Anything in the datamining about how the fight will work?

You send them through portals again

I thought so

I think that they will do a guardians of the galaxy 2 event for the next movie, and you'll get some help there. Might take some shards. Might take extra grinding. Might even give you some for free.

She said she needs those eyes attached to a brain. Clearly she doesn't qualify.

>British
>punk

Pick one.

it just hit me one thing:UJ will be the same as A-bomb in Gamma event ep 2.

He will probably drop 1 stone by doing a longass action

Probably

>one more unannounced recruitable character.

Are there people on level 33 or 34?

Wrong, it's going to be Dick Rider.

never ever

>We’ll be releasing seven new levels of content very soon featuring Tigra, Hulk, and at least one more unannounced recruitable character.
Oh baby

You kidding me, charge like 495 shards for it, you get to be King of the Jews, all the Dick Rider fans would be flocking to the game just to have him.

I would pay 1000 shards for Nova desu

Soon

>dick rider

How many times are they going to tell me that it's ending, were there a lot of complaints in the other events about lack of notices?

Final family guy rankings are out for their last event, just to emphasize how much some people cheat in tinyco games and get away with it. It is confirmed leaderboards are coming to AA eventually

so if
>Spider gwen is rank 20
>spider 2099 is rank 15
>i get to rank 20
so i get both right?

I finished around 1000th with15000 less event items collected than first place, and I went full autistic just to see what the difference is between cheating and not for you guys.

Yes, but the tiers are hopefully going to be much bigger than that.

Yeah, I think I'll only do these if it was a character I cared about and even then I wouldn't pay shit for them.

These best thing about the leaderboards is you are collecting a different item for them than you collect to get the other event characters, costumes, and buildings, and you have to use the same characters to collect both. You really have to juggle who's collecting what and it's really easy to fall behind on something.

Now remenber that some fucking whales cleared Ronan in ONE day.

If prizes like spidergwen or deadpool appear on the leaderboards you might as well give up

What was the 5000th place amount, and roughly how different was that from your full autistic mode?

I do hate watermarks but it made me look up the rest of their art so I guess they won here

i was just giving a example user

1st place - 17000 items
1000th place (me) 2000 items
5000th place (tier 1 cut off) 1200 items.
25000th place (tier 2 cut off), it won't let me see unfortunately

So yeah a much smaller gap between me and the cut off than between me and first place.

I assumed you were. I just wanted to say that to keep people from panicking from what I'm showing. The different tiers are at 5000 and 25000 so while theres some very obvious cheating going on, if people put in the effort they probably won't miss out on anything. The real rage is going to happen when people start getting banned for doing nothing wrong while people like that top ten list don't get banned at all.

Sif's bullying Loki action needs the dorm chair? Fucking really?

Beautiful.

>implying Enchantress wasn't the biggest help in saving union jack

she got me the x3 payout so many times it felt like the 10% chance was for her to get less then 3

Well ain't you luckier than leprechaun shit. Bitch kept pulling in the bare minimum for me. Probably heard Civil Union Jack wasn't interested in buying what she was selling.

>leaderboards are coming to AA eventually

Finally an excuse to leave this shitpile behind.

It needs the whole fucking area. Even the other couch where Tony tinkers and now UJ drinks tea.

Is this new for her?

Fucking this. I was fine with missing out on the shit in that gold Jew box even though I really wanted the Giant-Man costume, but if they start making it literally impossible for most players to get a character I think I'll finally quit.

It seriously does nothing to make the game better since its not like you can visit other people's campuses. It's just a punishment for not spending enough shekels

Yeah, I've been getting Boosted missions with her since her missions were added.

>62 starstones
>tfw I'm not allowed to sleep or else I'll miss out

>all the Dick Rider fans would be flocking to the game just to have him.

They're all 90s teens and this game is aimed at Gen Z.

Yes, all two of them

>What is our board that for a pastel color horse cartoon

Probably to maximize shard spending.

Is it all this cute?

She was MVP right up until yesterday, when it all dried up.

>Civil Union Jack
kek

WHEN'S MAHVEL bump.

Iron Man transformation

youtube.com/watch?v=v8kU8aCVG0Y

>Jap soundtrack
fuck no

Anyone you hoping that DOESN'T make it into the game?

Miles Morales

what doesn't make it into the game?

this puchi

Sam "MUH DEAD SON" Alexander

I need more space ASAP

The one marvel character I hate is the star of the game. So it don't matter.

TIGHT/10

Ghost Rider if all of his costume having a flaming skull head

unlocked

>tfw tired and want to go to sleep but can't or else I won't get UJ

Level 30 finally hopefully by next year I'll be lvl 31

Ooh, that's not a bad design.

>Get UJ
>insomnia strikes, wake up in the middle of the night
>Don't have AA frantic grinding to get a character to make me feel better about it

>CB's dancing action is called "Dance like an American"
>he does that same lame shuffling thing Loki does

I don't know if this is a joke or just laziness. If it's a joke they should've just copied Cap's Charleston action instead.

>not taking the opportunity to have UJ/CB dance like Austin Powers

TinyCo isn't that creative.

Maybe I should work for them. And also become a Jew.

Only Spidey's dance action is appropriately named. "Dance Awkwardly". I wanna know why they give some characters unique dance animations but other get the stock one.

You're in luck, they're hiring.
tinyco.com/jobs/

>OPEN POSITIONS

>Design

>3D Animator
>3D Artist (Generalist/Environment)
>Flash Animator
>UI Artist

>Game Design and Production

>Associate Product Manager
>Content Manager
>Games Producer
>Head of Product Management
>Lead Product Manager
>Product Manager
>Senior Producer
>Senior Product Manager

>Analytics

>User Acquisition Manager

>Engineering

>C++ Engineer
>DevOps Engineer

>Human Resources

>Sourcer

So it's agreed someone from the thread will infiltrate the jews to get all of our ideas in the game right?

>not infiltrating as a software engineer so you can add cheats
do you even outjew?

The one I didn't want is already datamined.