/fog/ - Fallout General

Waifu Edition because that's what these threads are all about, right?. Post 'em if ya got 'em

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB (embed)

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP (embed)

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA (embed)

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh (embed)

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62 (embed)

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy (embed)

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW (embed)

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD (embed)

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15139/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14823/?
ign.com/videos/2016/06/13/pete-hines-interview-ign-live-e3-2016
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10543/?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_mole-rat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

piper farts!

Smelly Assaultron Ass

etcetc

xth for strong waifus

what are some good melee weapon mods?

anyone know if there are any mods that cap HP growth for both player and NPCs?

getting kind of annoying with how much ammo I'm blowing through on anything not ghouls when I have maxed out perks and weapon upgrades.

Somebody needs to make a mod that adds more pixie cut haircuts. I originally wanted one for my character but the 2 that where in the game didn't suit my character.

>elianora took down all her stuff
>nothing of value was lost

Well thanks to the "magic" of console commands I completed my house's powered door. Switch on the left opens the door, switch on the right kills power to the door switch. Means I can open my powered door and close it behind me.

Okay

You all praise trainwiz for making a shitty re skin mod, but you fuckers never praise me for making biddable elevators as a mod or any other acclaimed mods i make. I put effort in to my mods unlike trainwiz. /Fog/ers you can go fuck yourself and keep on sucking trainwizizes dick

cute short hair is frowned upon here, maybe when buff gets around to those anime do's

im fine with that

I'm doing Emergent Behavior for Curie, but Amari won't talk to me. Is there something I need to do before I can get this quest done?

ARMPITS

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15139/?

There you go! Unique Uniques on the Nexus for people

>This is actually lore friendly now
>No mods like it ever

kek

Is there a mod that makes every human character in Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3 a female?

I don't necessarily want dyke hair. Maybe something similar to my Black Desert character.

But Trainwiz, think of Darren's feelings.

Oh I did, that's especially why I published this.

Could someone with modding experience make an edit to the fallout 4 "Assault rifle" and flip the front sight dowb

>Used to shitpost this in /tesg/ for years
>It actually caught on for a bit
Thanks for the nostalgia trip

FUCK YOU. Can you stop sucking bethdesa cock you moron you are ruining the modding industry by letting xboners and peasants download your mods take them away. I could make Maxwells world in 2 weeks.

Fuck you furryfag

And I can make your mods in thirty minutes.
You're as easily replaceable as you are obese.

That's why I like you.

Funny thing is, Darren sounds exactly like this, so it may as well really be him.

hey, just saw it, man. thanks tfw I'll need to wait for a new playthrough to try this. Damn...

So thoughtful too!

>And I can make your mods in thirty minutes.
Prove it then you fucker. My mods has quality unlike yours and of course /fog/ and reddit jerks all over your mods. Trainwiz please suck more of Pete's cock

I-Is there any possibility they'll include the Enclave in any dlc?

Th-they aren't just going to let us down like this, are they?

hello fog

im new to modding, is there like a guide for how to mod fallout 4 out there that i can read or watch? i did not see anything in the OP

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14823/?

Boom. And it's got none of the bugs yours does.

Todd-sama said nuka town is the last one

Why are you entertaining some rando shitposter?

where do pirate far harbor?

Well, there's already a dude in Far Harbor who used to be part of the Enclave.

Sadly, you have to look through the skyrim modding wiki turtorials. no one's added to the FO4 one.

Anyone could do that.
Try to make my all in one you fucker, bet you can't please Todd is waiting outside. All the modders acknowledge that I'm a good modder unlike you trainyboy and fuck you for being against paid modding.

because he is a dumb redditor

Bored.
It is true though, Darren's totally replaceable.

Holy shit stop begging jesus christ.

This would've taken literally three seconds, but now I'm gonna refuse just to spite you.

why are you talking to that dude he isnt even real

>All the modders acknowledge

See, it's a funny shitpost because Darren has been banned from everywhere for being such a terrible modder and person

>why are you talking to that dude he isnt even real
huh are you fucking retarded or something. I am real you retard please stop being edgy.

>Darren isn't real
>He is a digital manifestation

That might explain some things.

Pete said there's a possibility for more in this interview: ign.com/videos/2016/06/13/pete-hines-interview-ign-live-e3-2016

around the 21:15 mark

Todd also made a comment in the gamespot interview about "x amount" of dlc they're doing

LUL

Go masturbate on livestream.

I dunno

lol

both are cocksuckers?

Bethesda said this is the FINAL Add-on for Fallout 4. Stop wishing for more content when they've made it clear they're done with it and are moving on to their 2 other projects.

I don't have the talent to do something like that
I'm sorry me asking is so upsetting to you

Hi /fog/.

Any mods with more hair that look similar to this? It's giving me that nice raider vibe but it's the only haircut that has this vibe in the base game.

quick questions for someone who has only modded skyrim.

>does loot still work?
>is installing an ENB the same?

reposting from last thread, because as much as I want to fuck around with making factories, I don't want to fuck up my copy

There were a couple out already.

Unique Uniques isn't a, well, very unique name.

If it were up to me, I would've called it Ultra Uniquely Unique Uniques, or

UU
UU

Big mod for big guys.

They just say they're busy with multiple things, I ain't wishing, just stating what I've heard from Pete and Todd.

You're really determined to make yourself look bad to make Trainwiz look good, aren't you

Ad victoriam.

What armour is this?

There you go
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10543/?

GTS motoko armor on nexus

Great stuff! Thanks buddy!

The DD Productions that made the original Alicia Painslut mod? She was my waifu.

He literally goes into PR mode about how it's final but "who knows what the future brings".
You're on hope and a prayer.

It's the Precursor suit, but it's a retexture of that armor.

nothing wrong with that

BIG MOD FOR YOUUUU

Traingod at it again.

>zao's sword

Is it still not possible to remove green borders on settlements?

have you finished that yet? I would really like the helmet.

Why is there SO much shitposting over this everywhere all of a sudden?

imma do this now

>Can't make a character that looks younger than 30-40 years old

...why had no one made an weapon animation modders resource yet?
Fallout 4s weapon modding scene feels like it's on life support...

What is this and whose feelings are getting hurt over it?

No idea. He's shitposting on other sites too.

also found a bunch of bl:r stuff

Lack of resources, since betheda recently switched to a different havok engine which is a lot harder to decode.

Also the mod stealing debacle is making a lot of modders quit.

I meant a male character.

>a lot
Like three, all of whom didn't do that great of work

V-ger.

did she tell you to wait? if so, you have to wait a day

>People complain Season Pass wasnt worth it
>Nuka World and Far Harbor are as large, if not larger, then skyrim's story DLC
>on top of that we got three workshop DLCs that added more then Hearthfire did
>and Automatron to boot

I love how all of the arguments are
>BUT THREE OF THE DLC ARE WORKSHOPS!
ignoring the fact that Far Harbor is larger then even Dragonborn, and Nuka World is priced the same as Dawnguard and Dragonborn were.

...life sucks cock now.

Fuck you I want more DLC!!!

>The Wiley Molerat
They're pre-war?

Specifically because the DIY shelves mod came out.

Which was an improvement because now I have shelves that don't look like they were composed by Elianora. Her style is so fucking distracting.

thanks, looks awesome

Shoo shoo shill

As much as people hate to admit it, even if dd's shit is bad he's still well known and popular.

Eli is beloved everywhere but this shithole. And I gotta admit, Some of her house mods are kinda great. If not for the autistic self-insertion, but then again Trainwiz did that too and no one blames him for it.

And the last guy is truly irrelevant.

Either way there's a lot of anger and resentment, and even if they're not quitting modding altogether people are certainly slowing down their pace.

Personally, I don't give a shit about the scandal, but if Bethesda wants the mod scene to grow they've gotta fix the stealing thing before PS4 mods come out. As much as people hate to admit it, modding is as much a labor of love as it is a reputation and e-peen thing.

And Kim Possible takes place after the bombs fell.

Molerats are real animals dipshit.

Moat the ones that are quitting and the ones that are sperging and not being calm (I get anger but at least be rational and not a reeeeeing shit) and getting them pulled are all shit so nothing of value is being lost.

>poiting out that we are getting more DLC total then either skyrim or Fo3 makes you a shill
what?

>beloved
Not really, she gets into fights with people everywhere, and Darren is less well known, more infamous

Okay and?
They are finish and forget DLC, not stuff that integrates into the base gameplay.

Workshops and Automatron both are good for actually being there to play and use after the fact.

Well, and pre-fix was dropped but, yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_mole-rat

Quality over quantity.