>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Veeky Forums X has been updated to version 1.11.35.5.

In for poise

Someone added me just for this. I heard someone here say people get more mad when they get killed with magic, guess he was right. He played a melee sorcerer with MLGS and a crystal homing soul mass 1shot him.

Post your fanmail guys.

NEED HELP

Need a name for a Soulslike community website. (Basically Fextralife, but better) I have Soulslike.com but I don't like it much...

Any suggestions for a name?

You're an idiot, kill yourself and scrap the project before you clunk up the internet with another worthless piece of Souls fan content.

>MLGS on an int build.

what was that 40mb update for?
are from so lazy they no longer announce bug fixes?

And I believe you.

FromSoftwaresGamesCommunity.tk
no thanks required

PLEASE OH PLEASE

PLEASE TELL ME

THERE IS A FC

SOMEWHERE I CAN BE

What's the meta level lads

Thanks.

Here's your required no thanks

there is but butcher's knife is banned

200, dont believe the 142 shills

Go quality 40/40 at SL120 like all the kids tell you here.

Laugh at people thinking being a mage is viable there.

reminder to always do your hardest against gank squads

use every item in your inventory to win even divine blessings

theres always that one retard that butchers the op

looks fine to me

When are you supposed to use the MLGS if not on an INT build?
in b4 don't

>bloodborne shit

>tfw waifu and daughtero are flavor of the month
>used them since release

i don't want them now to get nerfed because some scrubs cry how OP they are.
Really, you won't get hit by the L2 if you are non retard who keep whiffing his weapon. The hyper armor isn't that great unless they are already hovering for a while.

just use a vertical weapon and you can interrupt it almost every time

anyway, the most fun i had since Bloodborne weapons and the bone fist.

THAT'S MY BABY

DON'T BE MEAN

HATING ME IS FINE

BUT DON'T TAKE IT OUT

ON HER

i want to fuck afro

>two mage npc's
>almost no one plays sorcerer or would bother having fall control equipped half the time anyways

Face it, Patches knows no one gives a damn about sorcery.

Yeah, good thing this thread is ok.

fuck off autist

What's Day Lorian like?

carthus rouge is the issue, not the weapon

They deal way too much damage.

>souls game in a souls games general
What's the issue?

>no poise
>small fast weapons rule the game
>heavy armor garbage
>no silver knight weapons
>black knight set looks retarded
>holding out on content for DLC
>odds against invaders stacked massively
>worthless covenants (blue sentinels, watchdogs, way of blue)
>dorkmoons can't invade properly
>lol farm for your favorite pieces :^)
>limited slabs per playthrough
>twinkling/scale requiring slabs in the first place
>40/40/40/40 SL 120 meta
>mostly shit bosses
>bloodborne-fast enemies in a game with no poise
>le hyperarmor is a gud idear meme
>meme refernces from previous games
>heavy armor is trash
>less enemy variety than all other games
>50 million thralls just cause
>bows are unifusable/unbuffable aka shit
>most boss weapons shit
>certain unique boss armors (Dragonslayer Armor's Armor) missing while Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 meme set #257 is available
>shitty copypaste endings from previous games: Link Fire, kill the maiden in black (uses SAME EXACT ANIMATION), Dark Lord without the snakes
>heavy armors are awful

You can't bless Anri's sword. It's great and all and I have a build dedicated to it I don't know that I'd call it better than the Propane Greatsword.

he probably means the miracle you can imbue it with for extra passive heals

sl80 friend

come join the fun

That's the shitposter who made the OP in the last thread.

He's been intentionally making shitty threads and removing the Bloodborne link from the OP to try and piss people off for like a month now.

There's no way you didn't expect dual katanas to be popular.

Did you already get your ring? If so I'm gonna go purge some more heretics.

>when you make an idiot out of yourself and die in someones world

Why even play?

>he actually wasted his time on this pathetic wall of whiny greentext

>200

Anything above 100 is way too high.
Good luck invading or co-oping anyone ever. Enjoy your three level 60s faggot.

>the only class with high dex also forces you to waste a lot of points in attunement

>heavy armor garbage
I don't know, I feel kinda good in my Cathedral armor, Steel Protection, Princess Ring setup.

>being okay with heavy armor being useless
>stat exists to carry heavy stuff that no one will ever level

>you actually typed this

invasions and co-op are like, 20 second waits at 140.

Go test it, go wear brigand set with no rings and go get hit by an enemy, then do the same with all your gear. Cry afterwards.

>shilling intesifies
you guys are so funny, 200 is the perfect meta for pvp and ng+7 pvealthough you probably dont do either.

I shitpost for /kspg/

blame pathetic pile of garbage called dark souls 2 for introducing separate endurance and equip load stats

Anri's Straight Sword is blessed innately, it has HP regen and bonus damage against reanimated enemies, also faith scaling.

It's basically the only non-shit blessed weapon in the game, and it scales better with luck.

>triggered by the truth
kek

In DS1 in the Demon ruins, I can't progress further without the lord vessel correct?

The seperate stats aren't the issue, the inefficiency of heavy armor is the issue.

Separate stats was a blessing.
>Getting poise along with more stamina and better rolls in a single fucking stat

at the golden fog gate nope

Wrong. 2 separate stats are good idea in theory because it prevents heavy armor to be combined with r1+roll spam. However since heavy armor is unnecessary, R1+roll spam stat is the only viable stat investment.

Also, though it's not listed explicitly, all blessed weapons, including Anri's, perma-kill the respawning skeletons.

I don't know if the Blessed Weapon buff does as well, but that'd be neat.

>night lorian
>fighter of the day lothric

>because it prevents heavy armor to be combined with r1+roll spam
oh no it doesn't
you can just go with base vitality, pump endurance into oblivion for more stamina, equip light spammy weapon and use remaining equip load for heavy armor
meanwhile for str builds to do the same they need to waste points in two stats
vitality should not exist as a stat, if anything str should govern equip load with best returns only being achievable from 40 to 60 str

thanks for the new pasta, I'll be sure to spam it on /v/ dork souls threads

mercenary is made for dex / int

they WANTED you to buff those twinblades

endurance giving both stamina and equip load was overpowered
this is a fact

Yeah, I noticed that. It's a shame that pure dex isn't a real class, even fucking Assassin has attunement.

>inb4 bandit

yo did they increase the concord drop rates on the silver knights? anyone noticed a difference?

light weapon builds having more spare space to equip armor without wasting additional points in equip load stats is way more overpowered and unfair to heavy weapons builds

they didn't untill the fucking buff for the WA

only by combo with bleed.

Estus speed reduced to Ds1
Lloyds restored to Ds1
Enable Poise in some fucking form on heavy armor
Str and End give fraction of equip load
Rolls have ending animation and can't be spam chained
Fix straight swords damage, hitbox, speed
Get rid of retarded invasion group prioritization, if you're gonna allow seeds and enforce invader handicaps then there is no reason to have 99/100 invasions be into groups

There I just made pvp 100x better than the current team of nips who don't even play the game

Go on, make a viable heavy armor build then

One thing I've noticed about invading that's rather interesting:
Invading in Lothric Castle, in 50 or so invasions, I'll invade hosts in the same area exclusively, and then move onto a different area, sequentially.

First, I'll invade exclusively solo hosts in the first part of Lothric Castle (eg. after the dancer but before the first bonfire, or between the first and 2nd bonfires) and always spawn within that area.

After 2 hours or so, it'll move on. From then on, I'll exclusively invade hosts that are embarking from the 2nd bonfire. This will mostly be groups of 2-3 and will generally always have just started moving forward when I load in. About half of these fights end up ambushing them at the first group of hollows, while the other half ends up with them still early enough to retreat to the bonfire and camp out there.

Another few hours later, it moves forward again. Now, 90% of invasions will be hostsat or in the process of crossing the boss fog, and those 90% will also immediately fail as I load in. The other 10% will have every shortcut unlocked and be in some point along making the boss runback. Invading at this point is just a waste of time as you almost never actually find or reach the host before getting sent home. After a few hours of this, it'll go back to the start again.

There are a few outliers, but this is pretty consistent. You'll invade hosts in the same part of the area every single time, until you move on to a different area. It's too consistent to be a coincidence, which leads me to believe that the matchmaking system for invasions is working on some strange rolling segmentation where it's only looking for viable invasion targets in one part of an area at a time, and changes that part at timed intervals.

tl;dr if you're getting shit spawn locations or invading players too far from where you want to be invading them, try again another time.

Vit is a good idea on paper, but heavier armor being useless makes it a steep price to pay if you want to look cool with it. Ideally, I'd tie equip load to STR and make DEX after the speed of other actions such as using items.

Ok, so, I do have a question. I'm playing DS2, in the DLC now, and my spells uses are restoring on their own every 120 seconds or so. I don't know why? I've got a Crown on from another DLC, so maybe that's it?

any reason not to kill yuria? Missed her stuff since I didnt summon her
I can't recall any DLC that got messed up by killing NPCs

>800 damage per L1+L1
>which is a good attack by itself with great range
Nah, man...

>summoned to champ Gundyr
>let's look at the host...
>he is actually, no shit, named "kirito"
>2kat
>piss armour
>no helmet
>he jogs through door, no bossfog entering animation
>bc out

How delusional are you. Where are havel and morne users with scims and katanas? Oh right they don't exist because the fucking sets require 30 vit investment minimum.

Shaved off 180 damage from a Lothric Knight swing. That's not too bad I guess.

yeah its one of the crown effects, read the item descriptions

>Str and End give fraction of equip load
>it's a ugs mid rolling around in heavy armor episode

i won't watch this episode again

what a qt

Iron Crown restores some spell uses every 2 minutes. The amount restored is the same as an amber herb.

Seeing this made me go and take pictures of my PS3 fanmail from Dark Souls 2
Dump incoming

all the dual weapons have egregious phantom range cause this game's netcode can't even handle a single swing let alone 2 at the same time

DaS3 Lloyd's are the best Lloyd's in the franchise. DaS1 Lloyd's were literally useless.

why does the new zelda rip off DaS so much?

You really think the current shitfest of abusing phantom range weapons and roll and heal spamming is better? Cause if so you're an idiot

Nigga I'm a sl50 +6 weapon dickass invader. I don't care dick about the Pontiff fightclub meta but you have to be really shit if you actually need to be level 200 to make a functional build.

Best way to Lloyd someone is just run away till they start chasing you then throw it in front of you when they do the inevitable running attack

I've hit a massive problem though.
A lot of my fanmail was, in fact, actual fanmail.

That's amazing. I just put it on for funsies, and it doesn't note it in the item description.

>800 damage on an extremely telegraphed combo
>much
are you one of those retarded fucks running around with 27 vig or something

it's pretty sad that Nintendo has to steal from a small company like From

does sage ring actually help out that much for int/pyro/faith builds?

Well, DaS is a zelda ripoff to begin with. I still remember playing the first zelda without a guide. Shit was great.

I want to make a low-mid lvl strength build, thinking maybe SL 50 for Aldrich. Do they get a lot of action? Do they only invade past Pontiff or can you invade Irithyll too? What other places could I invade manually at that range? Too high for catacombs?

Now the build, how does this look if I want to use Yhorms? I don't really know what rings to use other than Obscuring and Hornet, Knight is neat cause it's another 5 points I can put in vig/end and FaP is mostly because I can't think of something else.

i didn't address those point idiot

>why does a 3rd person lockon ARPG seek to imitate another 3rd person lockon ARPG that's incredibly successful?
I wonder.

>Where are havel and morne users with scims and katanas
they are using this space to equip havel's shields while still maintaining 15+ phys absorption without wasting stats in vit