>25
>make 60k a year
>thought I was doing pretty good
>find out most other people my age are making 80-120k a year

Don't live in commiefornia then.

29, Make 30K a year. Not wanting for anything. Success is relative.

It's not about how much you make, it's about how much you save

what the fuck
there aren't that man 25 year olds making 80k

is it worth it given the lifestyle, job security, job fulfillment, etc?
if yes, you have nothing to complain about, you made a trade off
if no, then find a new career, it's not too late. i went back to school at 26, when i graduate next year i'll be making three times my former income

Wtf? Do you live in some middle of nowhere hick town?

Everyone in my area makes $300k starting , any job they want

most other people at your age are making 500k. you have no chance competing

he makes $60k, his friends make $80k-$120k

dw op, $60k isn't bad, it's good if you're not being stupid with it, i'd argue you can make that $60k go further than they can with $80k or $120k.

but yes, if you want more, get started right now because once you get to 35 then you wont want to work and you'll want to start a family and shit.

it doesnt matter how much you earn, but how you save and invest

>what the fuck
>there aren't that man 25 year olds making 80k

Given that the median household income is $50k/year making $80k as a 25 year old isn't common at all

I'm a molecular biologist making $40K a year. With an MS..

Just got the job, I just graduated in May.

I'll find something better soon.

I'm thinking about going to school for a patent law degree but I can't decide whether to go full time for 3 years or part time (and continue to work full time) for 4. Any advice?

Wow you make 4k a month, such a sad life

bruh $60k / 12 = $5k / month

jesus this board didn't even pass kindergarten maths.

>implying you learn division in kindergarten

I was taking off 1k for rent bills food

I make 1200euros per year
I feel bad for you, OP

full time. extra year of higher income, and more likely to make high grades
plus most PT programs are shit anyways

Most people that are 25 are either still in school, in debt big time, or working some shitty part time job. Or a combination of all three. If they're lucky they found a job in their field making 40-50K. If you're making 60k you're doing good bud.

It depends. 80K isn't that hard to come across. A lot of my friends were earning 80K out of college because they did joint BS + MS Accounting programs and got big 4 offers.

Also, anyone with a family business or that is upper middle class can land a job paying 60K+ out of college and get raises to 80K+.

Personally, I made 70K coming out of college, but I worked like 60 hours a week for the family business, so the per hour is not that special.

i made 70 out of college too but that doesn't make it common
do you realize what a small percentage of the population that is

This is copypasta but it always gets replies.

I went to business school, so everyone I knew went into consulting and investment banking. When all your friends make in the high five/low six figures straight out of college, it can skew things. I think a lot of Veeky Forums has fallen into the same trap.