/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Copy pasting is hard edition.

Last thread:
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePrsAfaDY4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would, would you?

Sorry

oh course Mahiru is the one that makes the transition seamlessly

>Onii-chan...

This reminds me of that ear sex video.

so what's this about you being paralyzed

I asked you that on /v/ but I never got the story because the mods deleted the thread for some reason

I got thrown out of second store of a mall, due to a bad landing, not only several bones broke, but i ended up paralysed for life. But i think its for better for us not to talk too much about it, its kinda off topic and blogshit in nature.

I'll drop the topic if you want, but I'm still somewhat interested in hearing it.

Who's she riding?

Mahiro and Peko are almost flawless. Peko should have ponytail though imo
Akane should be buffer and it'll be ok.
Sonia should be classic ouji-sama model lol, would work better with shorter hair
Others are meh fuccbois I dunno

Post some of your favourite sprites.

So, after everything that happened with E3 I decided to check out the Persona General. That... was an experience.

How are you guys doing over here, /drg?/ Excited for the new animes?

that Nagito sprite, the iconic one you just thought of when I said Nagito sprite

that one where Mahiru's losing her shit

that one where Sayaka's losing her shit

uh

that one with Souda's stupid silly face

pretty much all despair sprites

I have no problems talking about, its just that i am bit afraid that janitors and upset anons may aim for reporting it because its off topic and stuff.

Its a rather short story between me and two friends.

Friend A's father some sort of anger issue, if he gets mad, he tends to break stuff, so upon hearing that, Friend B decides to scam the guy, by having said dad play a irritating game and taunting him, it would make him break the laptop, surprisingly, the plan goes well, me and friend B leave the house as soon as he gets angry enough and let A with his dad.

Bad idea, Friend A leaves the house and rendevous with me and B, but he suddenly got greedy all the sudden and tried to run away with 300+ bucks in pocket, me and B give chase, trying to lose us, Friend A goes all the way to a shopping center/mall runs around, due to a tactical fuck up me and Friend B going to second floor of the mall, while Friend A goes to the first floor.

For some unknown reason, Friend B tells me catch A, and suddenly grabs me by the waist, donkey kong style and throws me into A, only to overshoot it, causing me to land in the floor, all busted and shit, i screamed a few insults before passing out.

Then i woke in hospital, and only Friend B and my dad was there, B was sweating and apologizing like crazy, once he told my dad what happened, he went nuclear, a bunch of male nurses entered due to screaming, then a doctor came to me and apologised, then asked why that scuffle happened, after i told the doctor what happened, he went after them, i was worried my dad would be arrested, i tried to move my legs and i couldn't, so i tried to crawl my way out, only to put back into bed by another dude, who restrained me until the doctor returned.

And thats it.

Not excited. Desperate.

What happened on e3? I was asleep the whole time.

I love the fedora tipping bear sprite

New Persona 5 footage was shown at E3. People were excited for a bit, then went back to blaming people for a delay that they couldn't control and their waifu wars.

...I know you guys wouldn't have any waifu wars, right?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

>...I know you guys wouldn't have any waifu wars, right?
We used to have multiple of them. The most vicious one was the Ibuki versus Chiaki wars but Ibukifriends and Chiakifriends realised they were tsundere for each other and accepted the other one's waifu.

I love the one where Junko is making a silly face.

After the Chihirofag vs Togamifag duel, we dont make that much noise

The Mikanfag(s?) and Ibukifags are still going at it, whenever a Mikanfag appear, the Ibukifags appear with their spears, like a bunch of hungry zulus.

I think the one above was the worst one.

I just realized Adachi has a mini-ahoge

I can't believe that Adachi was a protagonist after all.

It's good to hear that things are dying down a bit in the waifu department though. Sort of.

Take your ass back to /pg/ boy

The Hardin train never ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePrsAfaDY4A
weird fandub I found

It's Mikanfags' fault, Mikan is SHSL garbage

This general has had a hard life.

Favourite pic, favourite crack ship

>crack
>implying

Aside from this incident that came out of nowhere, i wouldn't call my life hard, hard is your life, unable to feel happyness.

I NEVER WISHED FOR YOUR IDENTITY TO BE REVEALED TO EVERYONE. IT UPSETS ME GREATLY.

YOUR LIFE'S BURDENS ARE YOURS TO BEAR, BUT I WANTED THEM TO REMAIN WHOLLY ANONYMOUS.

YOUR MANAGER IS STILL HERE FOR YOU, DEAR ATHLETE. THIS ISN'T PITY, THIS IS AN OATH.

THIS FUCKING JULY

Is taking forever.

why is blue Monaca in a weelchair...............

I wonder if we'll see some Togami action.

mastermind confirmed

Nagito is the best character in the series and everyone agrees on this.

Nope

I hope to see Togami at some point in Future, and Junko in Despair. I wonder who's the Mastermind in Future, if not some other form of Junko.

The Despair arc is going to have to try pretty hard if it wants me to believe that someone like Nekomaru could end up as Ultimate Despair. Excited for more Impostor.

Why do I get this feeling that they're setting up some Makoto/Chisa/Kyousuke dynamic here......

Too obvious to be Monaca...right?

I'm surprised they've kept the situation with Togami so vague for so long. But I'm assuming he went to Towa City or something. And Junko is definitely going to be in Despair. She's the reason they joined Ultimate Despair in the first place.

anybody up for another game of who the f draws this s

Isn't Chisa like "devoted" to Kyousuke or whatever? Plus Naegi's like four years younger than them.

Never played it, basically pictionary right?

>that Izuru silhouette

I'm guessing it implies he will have long hair during his days at the school? Wanna see how Hajime got his hair that long so quick if that's the case.

inb4 "Chisa" is just Makoto's mom in disguise while the real Chisa was killed before the trial.

Maybe someone has a talent that involves hair growth, and it gets put into Izuru's talent stew.

I'd laugh and ask how is that a talent but we have being a princess or a farmer as a talent so I will rule nothing out when it comes to Hope's Peak.

Nobody was laughing at the farmer when he is the only with the talent to make food grow in the post apocalipse.

Togami's situation concerns the identity of the mastermind. That's why there has been no information on Togami or hints pointing to the mastermind.

Togami and the mastermind have a "different" role to play for these events. You will hear nothing on those two until the anime gets to a certain point.

Inb4 AE 2 and Togami replaces toko.

>assuming the soil was still healthy enough for anything.

Despair man. Despair infects everything.

If despair infects everything then how come there are survivors beside Makoto?

Guess forgot some areas unpainted

How is being a farmer not a talent?

So I'm assuming he's not in Towa then?

You'd think that's where he'd be going by what he said at the end of UDG about "repaying his debts" to Toko and Komaru along with the ending of DR2 when Kyoko told him someone's waiting for him to return aka Toko.

Unless something happened before he got to Towa City?

Because Makoto's hope powers saved them?

Do you count making cereal a talent too?

No, because making cereal isn't even 1/100th of what a farmer does you ignorant faggot.

If a cereal maker made sufficiently good cereal it could be a talent, but it would have to be damn good.

While I can understand the princess analogy, I don't see how being a farmer isn't a talent. Growing the best crops requires good insight, knowledge and good techniques which produce good food.

If it's really good cereal, I would consider it.

Cereal Killer

sureee, next you'll say killing chicken is a talent too.

Whatever you say, dumbass.

Man that is so bad, it sounds like something I would come up with.

I am the ultimate chiken spanker tho.

no u

I'm the ultimate egg scrambler since that's also a talent like farming!

What is Chisa staring at?

At my anus

If an animal breeder and a cook are considered talented then why not a farmer? Obviously they grow great shit, maybe even being kind of like the animal breeder in knowing how to make great crops genetically speaking. And if they're also an animal farmer that's even more talent they probably have.

Naegi from the looks of it

or it's just some generic shonen poster so who cares

/r/ the screenshot of anons getting GETs while using Komaeda pictures

Don't forget vertical farming.

>Dismissing Farming as a talent
I REJECT YOUR FILTHY SPIRIT!!

I HAVE NOT READ SOMETHING SO STUPID AND OUTRIGHT WRONG IN YEARS!!

AGRICULTURE IS IMPORTANT YOU FOOLISH TROGLODYTE!!

Being an animal breeder is about training crazy animals and being a cook is about creating the best delicacies

Farming isn't even close to those but it's better than being a princess for your talent so I'll give you that.

get out

kill yourself you roleplaying fagloid

>Talking shit about Nidai
Delete this.

I'll delete you

Wait how come you tell him to kill himself, but telling me to get out?

What the fuck makes Nidai so special he needs to kill himself over me? I'm the guy who posts worst girl.

Quick everyone, roleplay as hard as you can.

Lets trigger the user nigger.

>Hello user, i am quite horny tonight and i have noticed you don't seem to have company tonight, care to let me in?

You can just feel the sexual tension radiating from Chisa. She's so conflicted. Kyousuke or Makoto.

This anime is gonna suck donkey ass I just know it.

I cast magic missile on the darkness.

......because you sustain me.

As long as you bring dinner, we're golden.

She's so edgy

Please canonize Naegiri

Where is the edge?

>people still think Naegiri will become a thing

Haven't you faggots learn Naegi lost his chance at getting it on with his harem? Kirigiri will die and Naegi will die a virgin.

So, there are two of us here huh?

Kirigiri will never die!

huh?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MERE WORDS OF BITTERNESS MEAN NOTHING TO THE ARMOR OF MY SPIRIT!!

I AM ME, AND I AM HERE TO STAY!!

Stupidest post ever contributed to /drg/, what a fucking irredeemable load of garbage this poster is.

I am a Asahinafag, the br one, i do not think we are going to get end ships like Naruto, its just us and us.

>what a fucking irredeemable load of garbage

that's what the doctor said when you came out huh