/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Mai is a miracle of the universe.

nth for I love Celica Iwant to initiate phase 1 with her!

3rd of Taokaka

4th for Nine

I'll show you this Nine

It saddens me to think the closest equivalent to a female Terumi in this game is her, and she's already showing a possible sign of reform as of Celica's Act 3.
I just want to get stomped on repeatedly by a short haired, nihilistic and sarcastic lady with a wicked sense of humor. Is that so wrong?

Mai is the best reason I can think of to keep trying at life!

>>Big breasts: Litchi > Makoto > Bullet > Mai > Tao
>Now rate their paizuri game.

Realistically, none of them have had sex other than maybe Makoto so she'd probably be the best at it. Mai has the advantage that she knows what makes a dick feel good so she'd probably take 2nd place. Litchi is smart and would figure it out so she comes 3rd. Bullet and Taokaka are both stupid so it would go horribly wrong.

Just don't watch story mode

GADGET

Noel a best.

12th for hope this thread is free of shitposting and full of positive posting.

Just thinking about Mai makes me feel happy.

Hello thread

It can't be free of shitposting because I'm here

Bullet and Taokaka both got the booty though so that makes for their lack of paizuri skills.

It would be nice if the next BB game has Mai as a major focus, her seiyuu is epic

Look who cucked Jin out of the co protagonist spot

This guy knows how it is. Dark skin girls are great.

I don't think it's likely that Mai will get a major focus in CF, but I think at least it's extremely likely that she will be in.

Good, Jin a shit.

Look who cucked Noel out of the center piece of the game art how fitting that Rachel would be above Ragna and Noel

Of course because she's Naoto's future wife. The new main character of Blazblue.

It's okay, you can take the week off right? You don't need to upset anyone here. We're all friends after all. The thread hasn't been doing so well lately and really needs a break from shitposting.

GUYS PLEASE

She wasn't evil to begin with, she's just a bitch, and you can see how well her daughter inherited it from her.

She's cuter anyway, good riddance.

Remix Heart art establishes that both Makoto and Mai have amazing booties, so they don't have much of an advantage there.

Last thread was pretty good there was hardly any resistance to celicaposting

She must have a very important role in CF finale.

pupwa i love you

I love you too icolash

I don't even mean to, I just post Nine and niggas get triggered

I love him too

this, but instead of just posting i write a paragraph on the horrible things i want to do

>34 posts in and still no Izzy post

I was watching matches

You guys don't even try. Do you even want to service the death goddess' feet?

I just mean shit like ''X character is shit'' or ''Here is a list of characters from best to worst'' the kind of junk just serves to piss people off.
Posting a character you like should be fine unless someone is weird enough to actually get upset by someone liking something they don't. In which case ignore them they're silly.

Good shit

Thats for me to know and you to never find out

If only more thought like this.

i want to rub jubeis belly

i want to rub your sister's belly

People just have a huge hate boner for Nine because of story and being top tier.

But it makes me love her even more, she did nothing wrong

>she did nothing wrong

yep

What kind of being is Nine now? A chronophantasma?

Naw
They made her a new body or something

What's the difference from Celica, then? Wasn't her soul taken from a different point in time through the boundary and put in a new body made by Kokonoe?

It's not a new body in the same sense, because she's a clone.

It's a separate thing.
Like, it's not that Celica got a new body, it's that she was cloned from a specific point and put into the present.
It's not that her singular soul moved from one place to another, it's that another soul was made from cloning that soul.

It's the same soul though

But it's not
This is made clear

So you can either:

- Have your soul cloned from a different point in time like Celica.

- Have your body and soul salvaged from the boundary like Hakumen (even though you need someone observing you.)

- Have your soul salvaged from the boundary and put in a new body.

Is that it? Does Nine need to be observed by someone too?

I think Izzy was keeping her up and about or some shit.
Been a while.

It's the same soul, hence why they can only use the lynchpin once

It's still Celica's soul, but not the original's soul
Kokopuffs just copied her from the time she was in the Boundary, and put it in a body.
The game says this

Bruh, before you reply to this, please don't make me sift through CP to cite this.
Love of god.

But CP is such a good time.

I'm pretty sure the whole issue is Terumi killed the original Celica. Thus, the clone is for all intents and purposes Celica, but still clone Celica, with no memories of being a nun in her future (until CF).
There is never any using it twice specifically because Terumi intended the lynchpin to not be used even once for that purpose. That's why he was mocking Ragna over it in Hazama's CP arcade/the CP story.
You don't just grab dead people from the Boundary, it doesn't work that way. Trinity, Nine and Hakumen were all thrown into the Boundary one way or another but they didn't actually die. They made this clear in the Six Heroes intro with what Jubei and... was it, Rachel? Said.

CP with Platinum?

Just un-fucking believable.

Two hours no one posts and then suddenly he gets a script alert that it's 5 seconds before end of the thread and that's that.

Celicafag is the absolute worst scum on all of Veeky Forums.

Calm yourself nigga.
Breath and shit.

This is an automatic reply from my script that replies to you calling me out for using scripts

>get home from work
>mmo is on maintenance
>browse /blaz/ patiently hoping for a lobby
>poster count is dead and nobody has the itch
>try to go to sleep early for work tomorrow
>can't, check BBCPEX PC for games
>of course dead
>check console
>all east coast or EU or JP
i miss our almost daily lobbies
i'm probably going to give in and preorder CF

WINTER

just play against east coast then you faggot

Why not ask for some games? I would have played earlier if someone brought it up.

Why can't kokopuffs just make more celica clones and put them all but one in the lynchpin ?

Because I'll protect all of them

>make tons of things that shouldn't be here
>reality starts to fuck up

Let's play tomorrow.

I blame Guilty Gear

What purpose would making more than one of a thing that'll cease to exist relatively soon serve?
She only needed one.

If she can make more than one then all that drama about sacrificing Celica would be meaningless.

Why would it matter if it's going to be put in the boundary, which is all kinds of fucked up, anyway?

You really think making tons of Celica's wouldn't cause even more drama?

0 bar
too long
I can't host a lobby without it kicking people for some reason
seriously, it does that during matches
hopefully i'll be home from work

Who's to say she could even clone Celica more than once?
Such circumstances are never touched upon, not from my memory.

Next time just ask if anyone wants to play and make a lobby.

Yeah, but you'd have a fail-safe in case the other one died. But you're right even if given a good explanation there would be drama anyway. Maybe Kokonoe could just appear with the finished lynchpin, but then the other one wouldn't be necessary.

That's the problem that I'm trying to show. It's not mentioned that it's impossible either and from what the other anons are saying it isn't a problem of depleting a source since you're just copying it.

can kokonoe maybe clone one for me, too? please? i promise i wont celicapost anymore if she does

The gate Celica touched created the copy.
Kokonoe didn't clone shit, she salvaged the copy. She can't just up and clone dead people, or even create perfect copies of living people. Lambda is just another salvage for example.

Because theres only 1 soul

The gate crap is just something Mori pull out of his ass to get Celica while in her young form to be in the present. It was never explained on how and why that happened. The same thing with Lamdba coming back for no damn reason when her soul should of been return back to the azure. Blazblue has become so full of plot conveniences that Mori can make literally anything happen and it would fit with the rest of the series since he introduces stuff to fulfill whatever desire he wants.

> It was never explained on how and why that happened.
There's a fucking series of novels explaining it you retard

No you won't.

I, the big black bull, will though. After taking all of their virginities myself first.

I'll be protecting them from you, too

Let me correct myself it's not a gate but a Mirror which she touched in her dream that copied her soul. It wasn't explained in Phase Shift 2 chapter 4 or anywhere else. It''s random thing that happened to her while she was dreaming and wasn't even near a cauldron to justify the fact that maybe the boundary did something to her because she was near it.

Literal cook.

I'm alright, but of the two of us I think Celica would be the better chef. I don't think she has particularly outstanding cooking like Hibiki, not there would be no nicer meal than one made by the woman you love

Stripy go the fuck to sleep

Bet this is his ERP friend and the only guy on /blaz/ who pretends to like him.

I don't have any friends though

I didn't say he's your real friend, just some dude who ERP's Celica for you.

wow this guy looks so cool dude, what's his name?

guys lets talk about why Yuuki Terumi is the coolest most strongest blazblue ever
>made the MC's power source
>can use a better version himself
>doesn't even need it to fuck shit up he just throws snakes at motherfuckers
>isn't even at full power at the final game and can probably slice azrael in half if he bothered to prepare
>tells no LIES and will reveal the truth to the world as the true unsung hero of BB
>probably raggy's science daddy
>founded the NOL AND Sector Seven AND orchestrated the Ikaruga Civil War
>made the murakumos, and the black beast, a world destroying unstoppable juggernaut, all in a bid to end the timeloops which untrapped humanity (becuz he's a hero)
>he's also a ghost and a genius and a one man army
>open chest shirt gets all the ladies if he wanted
>sick chain and stompers
>slick ass hoodie
>probably stays up all night and listens to green day
>so strong Mori had to make kryptonite incarnate (Celica a shit btw) to even begin to fight him and not even talking about hatred powered life-linked observed and in possession of the hihiirokane of Clavis Susano'o Unit Azure Grimoire code SOL activated Terumi
>got all his time erased and don't give a fuck, plot ain't enough to keep a bad (boy) snake down
On all levels but physical (ly spiritual), I am Takehaya Susano'o no Mikoto.
Die!

Fuck off snake shill

Stop posting anytime Terumi.

I don't blame Jin Kisaragi for ripping off Terumi's style. Why, his wardrobe in life was also designed by the greatest fashion mind known in all the Hierarchical Cities.
You better not look in your closet tonight, punk.