Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on tosg : TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

Cookie cutter builds:
>UNDER CONSTRUCTION

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/klaipeda-guild-battle-league/292135
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

That one at the OP is Cassidy trying to use 90% of the skills while mounted?

ded game
ded thread

Dat uphill battle

Large GvG skirmishes with /tosg/.

Now starring Koenig.

Me as the cute alch!

/jp/ guild is riperoni's
I need to either recruit from here or just disband it.

Unless its in varena (since theres no alternative), no-one gives a shit about your /jp/ guild.

You're own bros, /jp/. We won't mind.

These are your dates tonight.

>5 cows at once

I don't have enough hands for that...

So, to farm materials as a corsair from a monster that has a slow respawn and the map density is low, your best bet is to drop the flag and autoatk it to death with your bare hands to proc a steal?

Yes

dwa with trash weapons

I thought miyutan quit out of erp leak shame.

hey im not a cow!

there is no shame in erp

>tfw Veeky Forums make a ToS thread on /jp/
>you think /jp/ are playing ToS so you grind to templar to make a guild for /jp/
>turns out there are no /jp/ only Veeky Forums

Guess I got rused pretty hard
fml

What server?

>So Runescape?
The fuck is Runescape? One of those homemade MMORPGs like Byond ones?

I'll join if it's on Klaipeda.
Used to lurk /jp/ quite a while ago.

*hugs Moonie*

klai

>get an MLG swap flank, rise, gravity pole
>no one goes in
RIP ME

>cryokino
>mlg anything
kill yourself

/jp/ sux and this game has nothing to do with anime

for god's sake, this is a korean game, of course they're related and the game is little bit forced to draw attention from otakus, it's history, but face it man, this is not anime.

>farm materials as a corsair
>they keep falling for the corsair meme when oracle is by far the best farming class

just starting to feel bad for people at this point, to be honest. this has gone on too long now. we're just going to start losing people and having them quit if everyone is just going to get disinfo'd into 200 hour mistakes left and right.

>/jp/ sux and this game has nothing to do with anime

/jp/ has nothing to do with anime.

pls no bully

They waved the white flag. A victory for TeamHauberk.

I didn't know Oracle was a Swordsman class.

well I'm at klai on ch4 if you or anyone wants an invite
I'd rather make it a Veeky Forums guild than disband it

>tfw i have both
>even been far as decided to do even go want to do thaum more like

He sure cares a lot about his shout public image.

Moonie you are incredibly cute you know that?

Stupid sexy Archer

>oracle is by far the best farming class
>two extra mobs every 2.5 minutes on an unreliable skill is by far the best farming class
I'm not seeing it.

You cant even pass untreadable items via team storage? jesus fuck.

No man, I'm building a swordsman that just happened to be a corsair because of the Hook.

Since I'm already here, why not enjoy this useful resource?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/klaipeda-guild-battle-league/292135

Did u expect anything?

Guild pops are going to die until they can let new people in the game anyway. Might as well just wait it out.

Casual guild?

>doing PvP right now in ToS

This is the first game with that shitty ass feature.

Can't let you make a bunch of characters and trade the newbie equips to one character.

>any Veeky Forums guild ever
>not casuals

For now yes, we can consider wars and stuff for fun later if the guild pop picks up

Nobel, why did you run away

Just a quick question about the companions. What's the difference between Vel and the hog?

Vel is cheaper and has better stats. Otherwise, none.

>No man, I'm building a swordsman

but.. fucking why? lol

Ah, I'm not really good with this guild thing.

But why would it be cheaper and have better stats? That doesn't make any sense.

I keep changing monsters into these things. Enough.

I think the arguement is that they get a 2.5% chance or whatever of getting a white mob, which is normally something like 1/8000 or a gold mob which is normally 1/10,000. Those numbers are just what I've heard. If they're true though, an Oracle has an extremely high chance in comparison than finding those mobs naturally.

A corsair, oracle, dopple, thaum and chrono in the same party would be hilarious for money farming.

Corsair for the normal stuff with Jolly Roger.
Oracle to change on cooldown.
Whenever a shiny spawns, Thaum can swell it, dopp and DPE and the Chrono can Reincarnate.

I've never seen or heard of people doing it, but the thought, if it works the way I'm thinking, would be hilariously cool.

>May the Goddess watch over you

MAY THE FUCKING GODDESS WATCH OVER YOU, TOO FUCKING SHITSKIN. After doing the 8/8 repeatables killing those thickass Pawndels, you gave me nuthin??? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then after doing the main quest at the Great Cathedral you make me walk all the way back at the Main Chamber without offering a warp? Jesus, I hate this quest line.

Vel has better stats
But with yesterday patch IMC removed 20% stats bonus when riding pets

Hey, that's the meme girl

>what is
>lolipanther set
>virtov set
>otrava shield
>knotted armband
>whole bunch of other high-level items untradeable via team storage
I mean, what's the point?

Because they wanted to reward players for having spent a lot of shekels and time raising that vel to overupgraded stats.

What if... what if you can only get the boater hat by using the oracle's drop changing skill?

Sadly chrono's reincarnate doesn't reincarnate the mob with the buff. I've tried before.

>white mobs
They're basically garbage, honestly. There are like 1 or 2 which drop valuable materials?

Good for silver, but there's a massive silver investment to begin with, so unless you plan on doing a ton of silver grinding, I dunno.

Which are these 1 or 2 of which you speak of?

Holy shit. Look at the amount of players lost.

The problem with that is some of the shit that pops out from change has tons of HP and will insta kill you. You have a far greater chance of creating one of these monstrosities than even a normal white mob.
Like maybe if you had a whole party on it but even then.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this

varv for varv skin

I wish I was better at finding bosses

Better than I expected desu.

MMOs rely on a steady stream of newcomers. If those don't exist, nobody can replenish the people who quit.

That almost never happens. The only reason it sometimes happens is change can also roll mobs from earth tower/dungeons, but the odds are not as high as you are making them out to be and at higher levels pretty much any mob can be dealt with one on one.

Fuck green merog poison stingers though.

>Better than I expected desu.
>literally lost 35% of the playerbase in a day

I know what I said.

poor little white boy

No one gives a shit about varena. Anyone who's not retarded on SEA is in telsiai.

Wrecking normies with /tosg/!

But Varena's more populated.

Nobody likes playing with cheaters. Keep it up, IMC.

>lalaco
>not wearing corsair outfit instead of narutard
Fucking retarded.

>world boss monopoly guilds are all neutral
kek

>they fixed the black rabbit ears overlapping the wrong way in the latest patch
FUCKYEAR

Don't bully lala

The only bad part about that quest arc is the "kill 20 monster in this tiny fucking circle or they don't count. Oh and most of the monsters are too far away and return to their spawn before reaching that point. Did we mention that the spawn timer is like 5 minutes and only 3-5 monster spawn nearby? :^)"

>trying to talk to egotistical discord autists reasonably

oy they'll just think you guys admitted to being futuretrash

With non tosg freeshitters. Why would you want to play with them? Oh right, you're a freeshitter too. Stop replying to me you beggar.

explain

?

>gravity pole
>not following raise with snow rolling to drag people to your team

You had one job.

For stuff like that
1. Kill monsters elsewhere so they can respawn near to the area
2. Only you, yourself have to be inside the area usually. To the point that killing a monster that's inside the circle while you're outside it doesn't count.

>implying I'm from Varena

I'm just stating facts, user. And if ToS becomes open for all again but Telsiai is still closed, Varena would be the one more likely to survive because it has more players.

>trashtalk on shout
>lose
>well this game isn't fun
Autists going to autism.

Oracle's change attribute when maxed is 2.5% and costs just over 6m to get it there.

Also, this only spawns silver mobs at 2.5% chance per change use. The usage is 2 uses on a 70 second timer.

Also, as for materials, change is useless, quite obviously. Also, for silver, its basically shit because you have just as much chance of getting a silver kepa as getting a silver bellfiggy. Enjoy getting a silver kepa for that wopping 1k silver!

Resetting is also pretty bad due to it's retardedly long cooldown. Ive heard theres an exploit that you can do easily to get it on a 20 second cooldown but at this point, i wouldnt even risk it since you know, ban happy gooks. And even if you do get one on a 20 second cooldown, that just means you're killing/spawning one monster every 20 seconds. Its only good on things with retarded spawn timers like panto spearmen or cafrisun tier map "bosses".

Oracle is just bad overall for farming money. Too big an investment needed and the returns are pathetically low.

>stating facts that have no relation to tosg or /jp/ or the original point of the earlier posts in the first place
You are just so stupid you belong on varena.

Having manners isn't about making myself seem superior on the internet. This project requires people to take an interest in our gvg activities, and it hurts our purpose if I come out as a jerk and an idiot.

Not him but why do people think corsairs are good for farming? While you're poking the mob slowly to farm extra drops, people will just run in and one shot the mob anyways.