/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

you keep posting this meme but never actually say what series you're talking about

Azura is shit

>Report bombing trollfags upset they didn't get their Florathreads
Of course

>all the links work
Carry on then I guess

Ahh~

Nothing like a comfy and humble Flora thread to stimulate quality Fire Emblem discussion.

Sakura is lovely.

Are you trying to imply that a Florafriend would vandalize?

Shut up you dumb waifufag

I like Hana

Fucking florafags reported a actually comfy thread

Fucking shit mods

Are you perhaps bothered, waterfag?

Do you really mean that or is that just something you post?

Real thread

>Flora escapes from Nohr and rebels with her village in Birthright
>since Corrin's not around Garon sends Hans and pals to deal with the rebellion
>they can kill whoever except they have to take Flora back alive
What did they do to her?

>Takumi is the final boss

being autistic and mad about OPs is a phenomenon that was literally invented entirely by the millennial faggot cucks of /utg/

but they just couldn't keep their cancer in their own thread, no, it wasn't good enough for them, they have to spread, they have to corrupt, they have to consume

they are literally a virus

Tickled her feet

I swear to cuck you are the only person bringing up this ebin /utg/ conspiracy fuck off

Help Jakob is impregnating me again

polygamy mod when

i want to marry my onii-samas

I want to fuck my NotReal!sister Sakura and her bitchy samurai best friend at the same time!

Reported

Fucking asshole reporing an active comfy thread

it's not a conspiracy if it's true you dumb cuck

Jacob's long, long fingers.

I want to sexually service both of them

I don't care. I'm just going to make an Azura thread if this one gets deleted anyway. And then a Flora thread if you take that away. Alternating when applicable.

who cares

I mean who cares

what are you going to do? tell the hot pockets on me?

I dont care

I dont

I dont care

is that camilla
hot desu

G-guys, what if the mod is a Florafag that purposely deletes threads so a Flora OP can be made?

Come join the fun

then we report them anyway so they'll eventually get fired by based admin

user pls stop.

Absolutely savage.

I want to suck his long finger, if you know what I mean...

Just let thrwads exist regardless of the op

Even if its an unconscious corrin

Flora boobies

If we had a husbando thread, it wouldn't get deleted and there wouldn't be as much shitposting
Am I right or am I right?

UNATCO?

Stop.

end your life

fuck off with your fag agenda
fuck off back to your tumblr game general
literally fuckin kill yourself you weak, white, underage, millennial newmale bitch cuckold, you weigh maybe 75 pounds soaking wet, you have no muscle mass, you have bitch tits

>when the antifag gets so jaded and embittered by hate that he doesnt even pretend to falseflag anymore, he just wholly consciously admits to everyone upfront that he is a passive-aggressive person actively working to make /feg/ a worse place to be in by any and all means necessary

What era of /feg/ even is this?

autism

typical /v/ meme response. get banned, kid.

"Middle-Aged Angst /feg/"

Jakob a best.

Woof

>Always wanted a Lance and bow unmounted class
>It's not anything cool like Great Lancer or Frontliner or anything.
>It's the fucking gimmicky Merchant class.
Absolutely disgusting. I should just buy a fuckton of skills of My Castle and play the class in an actually fun way.

will the one person constantly shitting up the OPs ever decide to leave?

never assume anything is just one person

Merchants have the goat animations though.

I'll be her daddy.

Considering he literally just admitted that he is a festering cancer to /feg/ who commits his life's work to making this place worse by the day be it by shitting up OPs or starting waifu wars by pretending to be [x]fag... I want to say no.

Shit taste

I wanna fuck this hunk.

that sounds a lot like someone we knew...
someone worse than tharjafag...
...is he back?...

Samurai~

I'll stick with perfection

But she's cute. Like a cute, fuckable sapient pet that apparently cleans itself enough that she smells like bread.
What's not to like?

not a fan of that meme hair

Shes probably very hairy down there

And very stinky!

>What era of /feg/ even is this?

Waifufag Wars. We're in the middle of a movement to purge all waifufags from /feg/. Look at what Awakening has brought upon us.

why does she look so pouty?

So you just groom her a bit. Then she's only as hairy down there as you want.

Canonically smells like bread.

That's actually a good question. She seems so pouty but she has a pleasant attitude most of the time. It's kind of odd. Cute though.

Genealogy of the waifu wars

The waifus are getting tired of all the shitposting they get dragged into here lately, and who can blame them

She's the obvious counterpart to Selkie, who is very extroverted and carefree; in contrast, she is introverted and reserved and absorbed into her hobby.

Let's say a resurrected Mikoto somehow becomes the solution to the mamui problem via future DLC. Which characters would you like to see her support with?

Caveat: She obviously can't S-support with Corn unless they pull another bullshit letter on us, but let's say they don't.

This shit is almost getting as bad as the ERP wars.

Coming to the eshop soon (just got thrown up on CDN):

50010000040636 KTR-N-UAXJ ファイアーエムブレム 紋章の謎 000400000F703D00

(N3DS Exclusive fire emblem VC game)

Which one is that?

FE3.

Ooh monsho no nazo

I should get a cart of that for my fe collection sometime

>Mikoto supports with any first gen
>you can fuck your real half-sister or brother

Yeah, I don't see that happening.

>ERP wars

God don't fucking remind me. What a mess that shit was.

I'd gladly take this one autist constantly hijacking OPs over that shit.

How are people able to recognize that Lyn is royalty just by looking at her eyes? Am I the only one who can't get over this?

>Ryoma dies
>(You) mourn and cry a lot
>About to enter the throne room and finally get Garon to sit on the chair
>Decide to go back to castle first to flirt with your wife
>Tell everyone how good Peri's cooking is so she stops getting weird looks all the time
>Leo finally approves your tactics homework
>Chill in the bath with your bros without a care in the world
>Get on a boat somewhere to find Azura's wounded kid
>Blow hot steam away from your wife's face afterwards

Why is this allowed?

-gropes Femui-

Good point, I somehow forgot about the possibility of fucking the second gens there. I guess they'd probably have no choice but to make her not blood related then.

Elaborate? I wasn't here for this obviously

Why doesn't Corrin just live in the Astral Planes forever?

>Axes
>Axes
>More fucking axes
What is it with Nohr and goddamn axes that miss 70% of the time

What happens when you grind Nils to level 7 in Lyn mode? I honestly forgot and wondering if its worth grinding over

Sending solel to the sluth--i mean treehouse!

I just did Dwyers recruit mission but before I could recruit him, the boss ran into takumi, killed himself and ended the map. I got Dwyer but I'm not sure if I'm going to miss out on anything

A long time ago there was a chatroom a tripfag named Drill made for the sake of ERPing.

People initially fucked around tongue and cheek, but eventually some people started to take it seriously. Among them was a guy who ERP'd as Brady.

Another guy who took part (one of the people doing it jokingly) was a guy who RP'd as Shulk. Shulk tried to tell Drill and Brady that this shit was going too far and was leaking into the thread too much, but Brady just told Shulk that the ERP would continue and Drill banned Shulk, as well as anybody that agreed with him, from the chatroom.

Drill then began bragging about his ERP in the thread and soon the thread was getting constantly derailed with stupid shit like "hurr durr we spitroasted Maribelle last night" and other crap. At this point Shulk had had enough. He (as well as a few others) began regularly raiding the chat, spamming it and ruining the ERPfags' immersion.

During this process Shulk confronted Brady, and got Brady to admit that his girlfriend was only okay with him ERPing because he lets her sleep with other guys.

Shulk asked "So you're a cuck? And you're proud of that?" to which Brady agreed that yes, he was proud of being a cuck. Shulk and friends took this and ran with it, spreading the word that Brady (or the guy ERPing as Brady) was a cuck. They also continued to raid the chat every now and again, which pretty much ruined the chat.

Drill got mad at this turn of events. He began shitposting at anyone getting sick of his ERP (or tried discussing games other than Awakening), calling them "grandpas" and telling them to leave. He also started to get mad at a streamer named ZigTotalWar, since he doesn't play Awakening and his streams distract from Drill's ERP as well. This ended in Drill accidentally exposing how much he samefags and getting run out.

The chatroom died shortly after, and now we've moved on from it. The cuck thing stuck with Brady for a while though (the character, not the person).

It's a crime that she dies so early.

it's a requirement for getting one of the gaidens in hector mode

Oh man this brings back memories

I kind of regret taking a year long hiatus from this place.

Oh right, the double gaiden chapter

There was lots of shit Drill spammed with

I remember the "HURR SEVERA MADE OWAIN AND INIGO KISS" shit too

Jesus Christ that was pure cancer, only thing worse was probably the smutguy shit

I remember this shit
>he literally let his GF fuck other guys just so he could pretend to fuck someone online

Just Orson her.

>smutguy
who?

he's coming back to the past