>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-12-devs-considering-a-new-game-using/1100-6440885/
twinfinite.net/2016/06/e3-2016-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age-is-a-bit-of-a-bore/
twitter.com/RPGSite/status/742850868479807488
twitter.com/ErrenVanDuine/status/742881848167010304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Tifa.

So good.

Third for This Guy are sick

4th for triggering mmohater meme man

Where's the love for Type 0 on this general?

>Oh, so you're incapable of ignoring things if they encompass the whole thread? Then it must be hard to ignore the non-XIV stuff here, since it encompasses the entire thread. There was no XIV discussion here until you started posting.
What the fuck are you talking about retard? I like Final Fantasy, that's why I'm here. I also like Final Fantasy XIV and it's also a Final Fantasy so I like it when people talk about it here. I'm not even the guy who brought up the lack of XI or XIV characters in that picture, I'm just calling you a retard because you sperg out at the slightest mention of anything you don't personally like. This thread does not exist to be your personal safe space you fucking Tumblrite. If you were over the age of 12, you'd realize that not everyone is going to like the same things you do and that's okay.

Don't bring sperg into the new thread

Yeah seriously.

SHUT UP RETARD I DONT LIKE THAT GAME SO YOU CANT TALK ABOUT IT HERE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

It gets blurred

Eternal reminder that MMO is not FF.

Wait.

What about XI?

for fags fighting each other like these ones
we need a new hero.

we need Paladin Breivik to retaliate their shit out of the thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

There's a lot of things I don't consider FF but I'm not gonna get upset over people talking about it.

Besides no one here has brought up a legit reason why [insert game] is not a real FF. The fact that there's realms in RK and they're characters in Dissidia is proof enough.

Cute Mithra!

That guy is a deranged terrorist.

If I was in final fantasy I'd be a warrior

if i was in final fantasy i'd be in yuna

Started making one but I left some out at the moment til I can figure out who to use, I got nothing better to do so I'll make one for the villains as well.

For FFI
Warrior of Light (Dissidia) or the Fighter?
For FFIII
Onion Knight or Luneth?
For FFV
Bartz or any of the girls?
For FFXIV
Warrior of Light or Y'shtola?

WoL, Luneth, Bartz, Y'shtola.

I totally understand if people wanna talk about XIV here, cause whenever I tried to go to the XIV general for stuff or to ask something, all they do is post pictures of catgirls all day and talk about their (ERP) circlejerk without responding to anyone else.

holy shit, did a second roll using the same cast as the first HG and This Guy Are Sick won again, is he cheating?

How are Jewgle and RK not the same district? Totally a combined win.

I like to believe 99% of the time the thread is fine with it. A day or two ago people were definitely talking about XIV and no one batted an eye. It's just one, two, or three people that show up once in a while and get stupidly upset over it.

Clearly just one person. Maybe the same retard that couldn't google what FFXII was and proceeded to spew shit in the same fashion the other day

Jewgle, RK, and Zorn and Thorn also placed pretty highly in the first HG

What does it mean?

The amphibian image and posting style makes it obvious that hating on the MMOs is just an epic meme that they keep perpetrating.

>Maybe the same retard that couldn't google what FFXII was
What's the story with that? that sounds hilarious.

what's this ?

Guy wanted source on Ashe's skirt really bad and couldn't use basic logic himself.

The void

Don't open it.

the chocobo paradise, once you have a golden chocobo you could be able to get there,
it's basically like the rest of the digging spots, only that in that one you can talk to Fat Chocobo for some goodies and there you will find the game's Superboss

Choose your best FF logo

I never really felt strongly about any of the logos. XIII's is nice I guess.

I've always liked V and VI's. I and II have alternate logos they used for the anniversary remakes on PSP.

Is this just a coincidence?

War of the Lions looks great.

no that's me.

VII

Spirits Whithin

Plenty of love from me. Never thought I'd like the game as much as I did.

he will totally grab it

neat

Never heard of "my life is a king."
Agito XIII/Type 0 for me

VII, VIII, FFT, XV.

My Life as a Darklord or Bravely Default

In that case I'll go ahead and cross-post this as well

>Never heard of "my life is a king."
Most people haven't. My Life as a King and My Life as a Demonlord are only available as WiiWare. Doesn't help that they're under the Crystal Chronicles subseries which not a lot of people pay attention to.

gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-12-devs-considering-a-new-game-using/1100-6440885/

>Final Fantasy 12 Devs Considering a New Game Using the Gambit System

>"The only game they really considered remastering was [Final Fantasy] XII," Katano said through a translator. "If anything, they were maybe considering using the Gambit system and taking that and developing a completely new game out of that, but that's still something they are thinking about."

>"If you actually write that in the article, if you get feedback with that, that might encourage them to work on a new game," he continued.

>"We're looking forward to feedback on this new Zodiac Age version of the game," Kato said. "Based on whatever kind of feedback we might get from that, that's something we'd consider. If you can put it in your article and sort of fan the flames, the feedback really makes a difference."

cheeky fuck

twinfinite.net/2016/06/e3-2016-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age-is-a-bit-of-a-bore/

>Unfortunately, the playable demo was a bit of a bore.

i can't find other review about it. But it's pretty much

>if you hated FFXII, this probably won’t change your mind.

They should put the demo in the PlayStation Store for XII and XV.

that means they're not working on FF16 like some rumors said.

>Zhiqing Wan
into trash it goes.

>doesn’t really seem to have made the problems of the original game go away
What did she expect? A remaster is basically just touching up graphics and audio. Doesn't even point out her problems with the original other than winding hallways and that the gambit menus are a hassle. They can't just change a dungeon design and a core part of the game in a mere remaster.

???
What the writer was expecting was a remake, not a remaster.

How about a Revenant Wings remake that isn't an RTS

>rumors
They straight up said VIIR is a bigger project than the XIII trilogy in the gameinformer interview so no shit they're busy with that

>expecting anything more than HD
She is retarded

>remake
No more of this, give me a new game.

>not Light-sama edition
OP, you should be ashamed of yourself.

did i miss a weapon for freya?

Pretty sure they straight-up said VIIR is the "next" mainline FF after XV. No XVI for a good while.

Clearly they don't want to do that since they're asking for ideas.

i didn't know about that. I thought it was treated as a remake and not a new main line FF.

They straight up said it's the "next big beat" in the franchise :^)

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

what did he mean by this?

Wednesday, June 15

9:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Day 2 Heads Up
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report: Live from E3 2016 (Japanese Language Program)
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age: Gameplay Walkthrogh and Q&A Hosted by The Completionist Gamer
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Square Enix Presents: E3 Trailer Line-Up
2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV: E3 Special Mission Playthrough + Final Fantasy XV Universe
3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius: A Special Presentation from the Producers
4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XIV Letter from the Producer LIVE at E3 2016
6:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. – Day 2 Wrap Up

>XII event during lunch break
I approve of this schedule.

There's honestly so many that just charm me in different ways.

I like the simplicity and iconic pose of IV, I like the overall look, composition and contrast of VI, I also really like what they did with Advent Children and the general color temperature and little effects they did with it. The golden letters on IX are adorable, and the artpiece for X-2 in its motion and colors is wonderful. I also like the ARR logo that's not on here.

My least favorite is probably VIII for being cliche and overbearing, and X and XII for being too overbearing aswell.

Dirge of Cerberus I don't even know what happened.

That he did nothing wrong, of course.

I played IZJS in english on a patched ISO and it is a bit of a bore. Like it's not really much different from XII. If anything the balance throughout the first third or half of the game is really badly off due to IZJS.

Dunno what people expected. There's still barely any active abilities in XII and most of them are uninteresting or gimmicky/math-based.

>Dunno what people expected.
she expected a complete remake like FF7.

twitter.com/RPGSite/status/742850868479807488

>twitter.com/RPGSite/status/742850868479807488

>Final Fantasy XII voice audio still sounds like it was recorded in a tunnel. They didn't fix that part, sadly.

Time to be disappointed.

If I was in charge of sending out review copies, next time I'd send her an unlabelled drink bottle full of bleach, with an accompanying letter explaining what's inside.

Going by the behavior evidenced in reviewing Zodiac Age, she will be dead before she ever checks the letter.

IZJS actually already had "improved" voice audio over regular, allegedly. Though Zodiac Age is remaking all the BGM as its "big deal".

I still found it to be a pretty passive and boring game even with all of IZJS "improvements", which, to be honest, are more of a sidegrade, except for Hitting L1 to get double runspeed, which was probably the only thing that got me through all of it.

Didn't think they would, but a guy can dream.

And then have those dreams mercilessly crushed time and time again.

To be fair, if they didn't still have the uncompressed files laying around then fixing that would've required re-recording literally everything.
I'm still moderately upset though.

How much stamina do you guys have in RK?

About 130, and it's the single biggest demotivator in that game to me.

I wake up and burn my stamina during breakfast doing 2 dungeons and that's it, and then I don't touch it for the next 5-6 hours. Then I log on, get my daily stuff and common draw, and I can decide if I wanna do 2 dungeons or if I wanna spend 90 stamina on a ++ daily and then wait an hour to do a dungeon, and then I pretty much just do one run of something before I go to bed another 5 hours later.

Honestly kinda sucks, cause it starts suffering from being a typical casual mobile title that way, something you touch 5 mins a day and then put aside, without much thought or strategy because your thinking just isn't occupied by it very much.

Meant to say having HIGH max stamina is what's demotivating me. When I had lower max it was more constant interaction, and obviously content took less stamina to do, too. Now I can get a night's sleep and its like nothing happened.

Other source say otherwise:
>twitter.com/ErrenVanDuine/status/742881848167010304

>FF12 is hot. I need it today.
>true about the audio quality?
>>>Sounded great.

>was it noticeably better than the PS2 version? I remember it sounding really bad like it was recorded in a tunnel
>Yeah.

Shut up you murderer

154, but I already have over 800 mythril and don't get much time to play during the day, so my motivation to finish up the core dungeons is rather lacking.

>Clarus Amiticia
>Ravus Nox Fleuret
New characters spotted in KG credits. Looks like Gladio and Luna have brothers/fathers.

Keep the dream alive lads.

Fun fact: Yuichi Nakamura voiced the white hood guy in the 2013 trailer. The old theory that he's Luna's brother just got a lot more plausible.

That could just be someone who only played default XII hearing the improved voices from IZJS for the first time, no actual step up from the PS2 IZJS to Zodiac Age.

>HUMANS HAVE FATHERS, NEWS AT 11

There was an old theory that pic related was Gladio's father and White Hood was Stella/Luna's brother. The credits suggest that theory might be true.

We haven't seen him since before the whole redesign to characters though so he might have been scrapped.

Looking at the pic alone my instincts tell me this is Noctis' actual father and he is not in fact the prince by blood, and also this guy will be the bad guy in the end.

As far as we've seen, all characters and story details we saw in 2013 are still present and accounted for.