Why the hell isn't Veeky Forums doing this?

Why the hell isn't Veeky Forums doing this?

Moat of you are neets aren't you? Why don't you organize something like pic related instead of coping by shiling the newest cryptocuckcoin of the week?

Where do I start, oh fearless leader?

Which position in the group do you want? All are open right now

Leader.

Okay you're leader. Which position do you give me then, boss?

What will the group be called?

Messing around with cryptos is not in the same category as messing around with organized criminals working with the best hackers.

What can you do? Any discernible talents?

No name needed.

I can decide what we spend money on in terms of fun things, organize group events to build friendship, and allocation of our resources.

I can also make us a cool looking logo. We need to think of a scary-sounding name though, you should choose it as the leader.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'll leave it to you. Sounds like branding is your thing. I'll also need help finding other talent.

I've got a sys admin and assistant. Money mules should also be easy to pick up. I have someone in mind for head of money mules as well.

That leaves programmer, money mules manager, money flow manager (what does that mean?) and distributors. I imagine distributors will be the hard part.

I think we can find everything we need here on Veeky Forums, we have some real unappreciated geniuses here posting coping threads and trumpcoin threads

Good one.

Well I am sure we have plenty of Programmers, myself included.

That's a loose title. GitHub?

Nope. Final Year of Computer Science Degree, Majoring in Systems Programming.

Ahh. So no programmer at all. We'll call it potential.

Why go to the trouble of organizing that? There's surely an easier way not having to deal with other people, though less moneys. As an outsider to this business, I imagine getting money must be a simple undertaking. I just wouldn't know how to hide it. I mean there's a Wikipedia article detailing laundering methods, but I'm not smart enough to interpret it or something. And I have no balls.

>There's surely an easier way not having to deal with other people

Do you honestly believe that? There's a reason these organizations exist much like how drug cartels exist. Each part of the organization is like a separate, it's impossible to do everything yourself

Yeah but these groups probably steal tens or hundreds of millions. You don't need that much.

I thought about doing a legal affiliate marketing scam for instance, but I can't be arsed to do the work involved. If I didn't need it to be legal, it would be a lot simpler.

>Why the hell isn't Veeky Forums doing this?
Cause it is usually ransomware, and about as immoral as beating up defenceless children.

Really, if you spread your shit around so that old grannies with low computer skills get their entire lives photos locked up, then I hope you will burn up in a car crash.

But at the end of the day, it is just another reason to hate Russians.

Depends how sophisticated you want it to be. But if it's going to be sophisticated you might as well operate legally

>ropeplay thread

CCNA reporting in if you need any networking security solutions. I could be the assistant to the sys admin

I want to be a comfort boy. I already have a shiny new server if knee pads ready to be broken in.

I have no real skills that would be directly relatable to this shit (though I do graphic and web design), but if you're looking for a Face Man I'm your guy. I could handle things like letting as many (or as little) people know about our business as possible.

>Not roleplaying on the internet as a bigshot criminal or cutthroat businessman

Get out normie

you're right, i came in thinking this was a legit business board, but the more i am here the more i realize is its 100% fantasy role play.