PlayStation 4 General #335.5 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Softest Edition

========================================

>Nine minutes of off-screen Persona 5 gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/06/nine-minutes-off-screen-persona-5-gameplay

>God of War has RPG systems, no load screens
gematsu.com/2016/06/god-war-rpg-systems-load-screens

>Star Ocean 5 English launch trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/star-ocean-5-english-launch-trailer-ps4-dynamic-theme-pre-order-bonus

>Yakuza 0 first English gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/06/yakuza-0-first-english-gameplay

>Square Enix “not ruling out” Kingdom Hearts PS4 Collection
gematsu.com/2016/06/square-enix-not-ruling-kingdom-hearts-ps4-collection

>Wild Guns Reloaded E3 2016 trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/wild-guns-reloaded-e3-2016-trailer

>Gravity Rush 2 E3 2016 gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/06/gravity-rush-2-e3-2016-gameplay

>Tetsuya Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, III
gematsu.com/2016/06/tetsuya-nomura-discusses-kingdom-hearts-hd-2-8-iii-more

>Toukiden 2 ‘Gun’ weapon trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/toukiden-2-gun-weapon-trailer

>15 minutes of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X English gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/06/15-minutes-hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-english-gameplay

>NieR: Automata launches early 2017, E3 2016 trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/nier-automata-launches-early-2017-e3-2016-trailer

>Dragon Quest Builders launches October 11 in North America, October 14 in Europe
gematsu.com/2016/06/dragon-quest-builders-launches-october-11-north-america-october-14-europe

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mikf3bYiY8
youtube.com/watch?v=7vUBWimTKFE
youtu.be/1Lg4bFKRnBQ?t=5h6m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5bFYBEHeo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu0luN8SrIs
gematsu.com/2016/06/e3-2016-press-conference-streaming-schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=wMGaMOyr0GI
youtube.com/watch?v=mPu7GKzqKeM
youtube.com/watch?v=K-Spl5ALths
youtube.com/watch?v=YdTZ0Sj2I_A
youtube.com/watch?v=OQUjdc-y9tM
youtube.com/watch?v=6h7_RuKZ-Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=dBNgTzhS6LY
youtube.com/watch?v=bllGM4QqXms
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ31bu_8vlY
youtube.com/watch?v=KrPDWXt6t_s
youtube.com/watch?v=USIPU2D0m5o
youtube.com/watch?v=vSSeU_srVlE
youtube.com/watch?v=N8PGegH74H8
youtube.com/watch?v=MlNfJvFnzc8
youtube.com/watch?v=mU3nNT4rcFg
youtube.com/watch?v=VO9btI-0qHI
gematsu.com/2016/06/akibas-beat-details-e3-2016-trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/touhou-scarlet-curiosity-e3-2016-trailer-screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/06/fateextella-details-e3-2016-off-screenga-meplay-screenshots
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtw4W0H7SbE
gematsu.com/2016/06/final-fantasy-xv-footage-shows-altissia-type-f-regalia
youtube.com/watch?v=XMUr36dCRik
gematsu.com/2016/06/gal-gun-double-peace-launches-july-19-north-america-july-15-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seriously expecting this OP pic to go undeleted

DEAD THREAD
DEAD CONSOLE

>Last thread died
>1 day after the conference

Anyway, here's some English footage of Yakuza 0:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Mikf3bYiY8
There's also gonna be another demo later today.

>At the very least, with the demo there's a chance we could get a release date, yeah?
I hope so, but I think they're probably gonna wait for PSX conference like with Y5.

We had this, so I doubt it.

Sony won e3, hands down

Everyone loves happy boobs.

The armpits aren't censored though

Gravity Rush 2 gameplay/interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=7vUBWimTKFE
youtu.be/1Lg4bFKRnBQ?t=5h6m22s

They re-confirmed that it's still coming out this year.

Is this the best E3 of the current decade? Seriously, the line up of games that have been shown off, hinted at, and getting trailers or release dates is fucking incredible.

>Prey 2
>Dishonored 2
>New Wolfenstein tease
>Battlefield 1
>Titanfall 2
>For Honor
>Grow Up
>Steep
>ReCore
>Sea of Thieves
>Spider-Man
>The Last Guardian
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>Gravity Rush 2
>Persona 5
>Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Pokémon Sun & Moon
>Mirage: Arcane Warfare
>Dawn of War III
>Tyranny

I'm so fucking excited to play all this.

Shit, I also forgot some.

>Scalebound
>NieR: Automata
>Final Fantasy XV

Jesus this is such a great year.

>Give me back my skewer!

Kat is cute

2017? Fuck

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (PS4) – 10/10/8/9 [37/40]
>Mighty No. 9 (PS4) – 8/8/7/7 [30/40]
>Umbrella Corps (PS4) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40]

Some interesting Days Gone info.
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5bFYBEHeo&feature=youtu.be

Its another one of those "they aren't zombies" situations its an infection but the infected ARE alive and have needs.

Depending on when the person got infected determines what kind they become, that little one we first see got infected as a kid, so it becomes a sort of scavanger, and he says it will run away from you unless it feels it can gain something from you, like if you have low health or if it can get the jump on you, like jumping down from a rooftop.

You can upgrade your bike and they said there other vehicles, but I think your bike is your persistent vehicle.

>Umbrella Corps
>36/40

I WANT IT RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu0luN8SrIs

>Prey 2
Could be anything.
>Dishonored 2
Looks cool
>New Wolfenstein tease
Eh.
>Battlefield 1
Nope.swf
>Titanfall 2
Looks fantastic
>For Honor
Wished they would go more for realistic weapons and less fantasy bullshit with their horned helmet vikings and warcraft style THICK western blades
>Grow Up
what?
>Steep
lol maybe for 10€
>ReCore
Eh.
>Sea of Thieves
Looks very cool, scared of MONETIZATION
>Spider-Man
clearly a fake target render but insomniac makes no bad games if unbullied, so cool
>The Last Guardian
Day 1
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
Day 1
>Gravity Rush 2
Day when cheaper due to competition
>Persona 5
Day 1
>Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2
what.
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Nope. No Day Z in my gamecube graphics Zelda please
>Pokémon Sun & Moon
Nope.
>Mirage: Arcane Warfare
what.
>Dawn of War III
Why can't we just get DoW 1 in DoW 2 graphics how hard is that
>Tyranny
what.
>Scalebound
Looks shit desu
>NieR: Automata
Day 1
>Final Fantasy XV
Day 1 maybe still so many open questions regarding long term gameplay

You forgot:
>God Of War
Day 1
>Days Gone
Day 1
>Resident Evil 7
PT RE? Day 1
>CoD: Space
might actually buy another cod

Not Shown at E3 but still coming:
>Dreams
Day 1
>WiLD
Day 1
>Destiny Expansion
begrudgingly Day 1

Fuck that's awesome. I'm really looking forward to it.

Nice. Could have put PS VR behind RE7 though.

Also man Xbox will be dead soon and WiiU is already rotting down to the bone in it's grave.

It might be a good game.

Is sony funding yakuza 0? I don't want pcucks to play it

They're involved in the localization at least

The Yakuza producer is a sony fanboy.
>So the HD collection is launching on WiiU. Will Nintendo get new or exclusive Yakuza games?
>For now it is just this and there are no plans for anything else. I want to make it clear Yakuza is a born and bred PS fanchise.

Should I expect anymore E3 news today, or is it pretty much over?

gematsu.com/2016/06/e3-2016-press-conference-streaming-schedule

There won't be new games announced, but it's far from over. We've still got today and tomorrow.

How dumb must Konami feel about cancelling Silent Hills? Even Capcom was so impressed and saw so much potential they ended up taking RE into that style.

They don't care at all, they have pachinkos

They care about money. Capcom is probably Japan's biggest publisher and they are taking their most popular IP to turn it into Silent Hills. RE7 will most likely outsell MGSV.

So, should I wait for a price drop before P5 and get a Wii U now, or get a console that will just collect dust until P5?

Thats why they cancel Silent Hills, making game is more expensively risky than pachinko

Square Enix is far larger than Capcom

How about you go back to /v/, tripfag?

>this GR2 interview on IGN
>this gameplay and new powers
>this new art and world details
>this warping
>the fact you can get projectiles from further away and how they sort of orbit you as they get closer
>these animals
>these NPCs reacting to Kat
>all these flying vehicles
>all the destruction and debris physics
>grabbing enemies and throwing them at other enemies confirmed
God damn every single thing is so exactly what I want. My fucking heart can't take this. I want it so much that it fucking hurts.

I recognize you from somewhere but I can't recall

Anyway wait for a pricedrop, MS is pretty much forcing sony to drop their price soon

/hg/ /gtag/ /dg/ (but only until H5G came out), on /co/ I'm in the flash threads.

What was the OP?

Where I can see Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 conference? I heard something about starts on 4 minutes

So I want to buy a PS4

Bloodborne, Nier Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn

Those are the only games I can think of, what are some other games I should think about? Not necessarily similar games, just good stuff I can only get on a PS4

no games

eu sale sucks hard brehs

i got ratchet, but yeah the ea sale sucks

>NFS 30 euros on EU "sale"
>NFS $12 on US sale
>Same shit with other games

Almost like every other EU "sale". I don't even know why I have 2 EU accounts as I haven't bought anything from there for a while now.

they gave us 1 really good weeb sale with the golden sale (digimon 50 off, disgaea 50 off etc etc), the months before that sucked hard, and the months from now on will suck hard, they just give us 1 really good sale every 8-9 months or something and the rest suck hard

ratchet is 20 pounds/25 euros on amazon, i have no time to play now so i rather wait and buy it from amazon later on

yeah but I fileshare so we both paid half

oh okay thats better i guess

Does anyone else have this issue?
My PS4 library isn't updating with my digital games.
I can download them fine and when they're on my hard drive they show up in my library but if I delete them they disappear from my library completely.
I can redownload them fine but it's really hard to remember the name of every game I've ever bought.

Here's a mom looking for things I guess.

Here's a bunch of stuff I like a lot and want more people to play/that I hope do well when they come out.

Gravity Rush Remastered
youtube.com/watch?v=wMGaMOyr0GI

Gravity Rush 2
youtube.com/watch?v=mPu7GKzqKeM

Disgaea 5
youtube.com/watch?v=K-Spl5ALths

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
youtube.com/watch?v=YdTZ0Sj2I_A

BlazBlue Central Fiction
youtube.com/watch?v=OQUjdc-y9tM

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
youtube.com/watch?v=6h7_RuKZ-Y8

13 Sentinels Aegis Rim
youtube.com/watch?v=dBNgTzhS6LY

The Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival
youtube.com/watch?v=bllGM4QqXms

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ31bu_8vlY

What other platforms do you own, since that could help recommend more as well.

PC only.

I'm looking for absolute exclusives I can't get on PC even eventually, I don't mind waiting for Neptunia games to come over for example.

Also I'm a sucker for Nintendo despite never buying a Wii U, so I'm most definitely buying an NX

Sony really needs to drop the PS4 price down to 300 dollars now that Microsoft has released the slim and priced it at 300.

If they don't do this, the Xbox will sell a ton this holiday and gain more momentum, and Sony would just be shooting itself in the foot out of greed.

that's weird
Imho that's how I wish the system was, I dislike having games in the library when I've uninstalled them

Well cemu is shaping up to be quite good. It'll still be a while before it runs most games normally, but it's getting there bit by bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrPDWXt6t_s
youtube.com/watch?v=USIPU2D0m5o

>Download some betas and demos
>They're in your library forever and you can't delete them

This is the only thing that irks me. Same shit with DLCs. I've grabbed some free Senran Kagura DLCs and they're in my library even though I don't have the game.

yeah it's stupid as fuck

Emulation for current and newer consoles should be easier to deal with to some extent given how the consoles are basically slightly custom PCs at this point. So I have great hopes for that, but I don't know if I want to kill nintendo like that

In that case, also these:

Tearaway Unfolded
youtube.com/watch?v=vSSeU_srVlE

Resogun
youtube.com/watch?v=N8PGegH74H8

Infamous Second Son / Infamous First Light
youtube.com/watch?v=MlNfJvFnzc8

Journey:
youtube.com/watch?v=mU3nNT4rcFg

If you want to know more about any of these or the others and why I like them/am looking forward to them, just ask.

>that head

Well it's kinda what I want since they took away the purchased history and there's no other way to get that back unless I keep a physical list right next to it.

Also weird thing: it keeps my PS+ games in the library no problem.
I'm just going to blame the fact that they're changing the store around for this problem then.

>Not mentioning Persona 5 or Yakuza 0

I'm disappointed in you, 40. There's also Odin Sphere, KH2.8, KH3, the new God of War, Days Gone and maybe FFXV (though that might come to PC in a few years). Some of those games are multiplatform, but they aren't on PC.

P5 looks good but I'd assume anyone who comes to Veeky Forums has heard about it a bajillion times. I didn't mention Final Fantasy XV either.

Never played Yakuza.

Also there's Insomniac Spiderman.

Update licenses.

update or reset?

Yakuza is a good series, but very niche and most people don't even give it a try. You can emulate 1 and 2 on PC. And if you have a PS3 you can play 3, 4, 5. If you don't want to play through them all just start from the 4th one or the 5th one. Y4 has recap cutscenes for the previous 3 games, but they aren't really linked by one story. Only the main characters and their relationships return from previous games. Or you could just start with Y0 since it's a prequel and all.

play yakuza you dip

How do we save this general?

>Sega does a press conference
> It's literally 2 guys in a cubicle on the show floor discussing things that were announced weeks ago

How far has Sega fallen?

We can't be saved. This general is cursed.

More shitposting is the only way user.

why does the gun sound so fucking horrible? jfc they need to fix that trash

youtube.com/watch?v=VO9btI-0qHI

One of the best metroidvanias in years.

>tfw everyone wants to waifu Kat

Based XSEED

gematsu.com/2016/06/akibas-beat-details-e3-2016-trailer

gematsu.com/2016/06/touhou-scarlet-curiosity-e3-2016-trailer-screenshots

gematsu.com/2016/06/fateextella-details-e3-2016-off-screenga-meplay-screenshots

Let it die. Or remove all american posters. 90% of all shitposting is when Americans are awake. Its deader at night but discussion is much nicer.

Some of these look great. The fighting ones I'm not interested at all, the only fighting game I've ever enjoyed was smash melee, and then you have lots of people who say it isn't even a fighting game.

I just have to wonder, some of these are sequels or 5th or whatever. Can I just play those or would I miss a ton of stuff?

Disgaea is pretty standalone outside of cameos

>Let it die

Release date when?

The only sequels (excluding fighting games) in those posts are Disgaea 5 which you can play without having played previous ones since they're not tied and Infamous Second Son. Which is also not related to the previous 2 games.

Very well, I'll make a list out of these games and see if it's worth it.
Any ideas of anything related to the Neo? Would it be best to wait?

Persona 5 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtw4W0H7SbE

>Trailer with Eng subs
>Only Eng dub in the full game
>If there'll be Jap voices it'll be paid DLC

Epic, Atlus, simply epic. They also probably only started working on localizing it this month since they can't even dub the trailer with their great English voice acting.

Not much is known at this point, just rumors. If you don't care about 4K and if you can get the current PS4 at a decent price, I'd say get it now since Neo probably only release late 2017 like Scorpio. Though, Neo will probably have better framerate if devs aren't lazy and update their older games/optimize their new games.

Fuck Atlus and their incompetence.

gematsu.com/2016/06/final-fantasy-xv-footage-shows-altissia-type-f-regalia

They (Atlus in general) really dropped the ball with this. I wish Persona didn't belong to Atlus.

I do wonder if they even got the English cast yet. Wouldn't be surprised if they're still looking for people on the streets who can voice other characters.

>Biggest game yet
>Doesn't have a simultaneous worldwide release
>Doesn't even have dual audio
>Fatlus still tax their games
>Hardin still using PR101 excuses

Atlus US should be nuked desu.

>loading times take like a god damn minute on ps4
>hear its only a few seconds on pc

this makes me really mad, fuck bethesda

New Yakuza 0 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=XMUr36dCRik

It's over yakuzabro, there's still no release date. 2 more hours left till some new gameplay.

gematsu.com/2016/06/gal-gun-double-peace-launches-july-19-north-america-july-15-europe

I still haven't even played 5 so I'm cool with no date

I've finished it the week it came out. First playthrought took me 103h IIRC. Started Ishin not too long ago, but stopped for now.

5 sucks

>I just have to wonder, some of these are sequels or 5th or whatever. Can I just play those or would I miss a ton of stuff?
Gravity Rush 2 is a direct sequel, it's recommended you play the first (which I also listed and is also on PS4 so you have no reason to miss it). Also I'd just like to recommend Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2 again because I can not state enough how much this I love Gravity Rush.

Disgaea 5 is absolutely standalone, you don't need to play the others to enjoy it. The other games are great too though.

Infamous Second Son and Infamous First Light are very separated from the other Infamous games story wise so feel free to jump in with these.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is obviously one of quite a few Digimon games but story wise it's standalone. Fine to jump into the series with.

Everything else I listed is standalone or the first in a series, except BlazBlue and Guilty Gear but you already said you weren't interested in those so yeah.

It's one of the best imo.

nah, it sucks, 90 percent of the story is dogshit, and the story in yakuza is one of the few games which drive me to play

Yakuza games don't really have good stories aside from 2 which is constantly praised. Most people also say Y5 is 2nd/3rd best game in the series (below Y2 and sometimes Ishin). Dunno, I had fun with it, much more than with 1, 3 or even 4.

i had fun when i was playing with the main character in the beginning, when it went over to the others it got old really fast