youtube.com/watch?v=6wTqS8YMCpg
pastebin.com/TASw5bED
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KyoAni fighting game when?

what am i even looking at?

twitter.com/holyknee/status/743001273545293828
Some new promo art.

>Rage Drive

Glad they gave it a new name. Sounds good.

Off topic but there's no general for it, this thread is dead af, and you're my niggas

Which resident evil games are worth playing? I have 4, 5, revelations, and revelations 2 on steam.

>3s
>FightCade

I'd rather avoid that toxic community and userbase and stick to sane minded human beings in SFV, thanks

aw yiss

>KOF Station (50 min)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFGQgDe6uO4

>Gameplay E3
youtube.com/watch?v=DSgZgFMI-j0

>Not Duke intro
youtube.com/watch?v=pWj9_hwLHuY

4 is good, 5 was fun co-op

no idea about the other two

I was thinking about it. It makes more sense to do a trailer for all 3 remaining dlc characters right? There will be no surprise after the story mode launches because we'll see their playstyle and appearance in story mode.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #fe fighting game when?

youtube.com/watch?v=6wTqS8YMCpg

That Lili is cute!

Kinda had to with them using rage meter. I really hope the game gets a proper indicator for the meter.

>I'd rather avoid that toxic community and userbase
Then you have to avoid [newst game by capcom] the hardest you doofus.

i wish cummy konoe was my catgirl

Wth does Guile do agaist Dhalsim in sfv besides get shitted on.

You go all red when you reach that mark and that's when you know you can do it. Pretty sure the reason for the name change because both of the mechanics before had the same letters "RA" so it would make things confusing if people wanted to shorten it.

RA is Rage art and now Rage assault is Rage Drive.

toppest fighting moms!

Alisas outfit looked so retarded before but this one is nice.

So, is Balrog still charge or did they change him to motion like Vega? I may consider playing him if they changed him.

stop ruining my characters you 16er

At the first presentation they said there are varying degrees of rage to have which influences a moves strenght too.
Also Chloe got a facechange? I don't see it but knee tweeted t.

I heard he's still charge.

Lower health means your rage art does more damage if it connects but of course you are more likely to die when doing this.

so youve all ragequitted at least once right?

WHEN THE FUCK IS IBUKI/STORY MODE/ALTERNATE STAGES/BREAKABLE WALLS ADDED IN THE REST OF THE STAGES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No dude, wow. I knew you were a fraud

Sup breh
Kai here. Just got done rage quitting my way to gold. On a 26 win streak. Feels fucking good man.

BTW I don't think I've asked you yet, how do you feel about the new Ibuki toolset?

Play 4 and revelations 2, if you like it play revelations 1, only play 5 if you have someone to play it with

Are they adding other new stage transitions aside from the one in City in Chaos or is it just for story mode?

Every stage has those areas modeled, right of india has a dhalsim like elephant area, left of london is bathrooms, right of new york is that bank, right of kanzuki stage is the dining hall, right of shadaloo base is some weird hallway, left of brazil is some kind of underground and right of hidden waterfal there's that nash/illuminati tomb

You can see them on several animations, they're right there, they're just not enabled for whatever fucking reason.

The few "transitions" added will be paid.

Literally fucking this man.
I'll admit, I didn't start playing SF addictively until like 09, but god damnit they made execution so unrewarding in this game.
The tightest sequences execution wise aren't even links at this point. I have more difficulty doing a double dashing meaty jab than I do linking any of necalli's moves. Also, everyone has a sf3 chun teir normal that can confirm into super. In Sf4 by the time you got to 1500~2000 PP you'd see a lot more footsies, players making adjustments, and overall mind games. I'm gold right now ( got it fraudulently but I deserve it ) and I can still win some matches as necalli with siesmo and anti - airs. It's boring as shit man.

So basically you need artificial difficulty to validate your lack of fighting game fundamentals

I know I'm the only person who cares, but I'm so fucking hyped they didn't white wash Sean Matsuda man. So fucking hyped. Now hopefully they make him play like second impact... Heh

yeap as far as character "reveals" go, the surprise will be already gone, they could make some introduction videos showcasing the character's moves etc..

pastebin.com/TASw5bED

UNIST changes for those interested.

>tfw I always find only one character in FG I like and always play
>tfw it's Robo-Ky in Guilty Gear
>tfw he's still not in, only taking a big part in story mode where his voice is very unfitting
>tfw I will still have to buy Revelator regardless to ensure the next one gets ported to PC and maybe try the new heroes, only to inevitably decide I do not truly like them

At least I can still play BB with Terumi and Smash 4 with Ganondorf while waiting for GG XRD ROBO-KY EDITION

Dude it wasn't any more artificial than any aspect of fighting games. Doing the DP motion consistently was a 3 year woe for me back in street fighter 4. Once I could consistently DP on reaction to a jump in, I felt as if I accomplished a new goal. This is what I think fighting games are about. Getting better.

So I'm sorry if you think 1f links are in humanly possible or something, but yeah I kind of put 5 years into the excexution because the pay off means I'm in a different bracket all together than your average player.

Heh, that last sentence makes me respect your point a little more though. Should someone put 5 years of training into SF to be better than your average player? Meh. I feel as if someone is training harder than you, then yes, they should be able to win on better excexution. But SF5 makes it so that the more knowledgeable player wins, since excexution is pretty much even for everyone in the mid brackets.

Tl;Dr I respect your point dude, but if I put TEARS and YEARS into my tech, yeah I should have an advantage. I don't see what's wrong with that

>for those interested.

4 would be the perfect RE game if it didn't have those fucking QTE shit

Since when did Doug start playing 3s?

look at all those buffs

>but if I put TEARS and YEARS into my tech, yeah I should have an advantage
this is an entirely different game though. I'm not seeing how "my execution was good in 4 therefore i should have an advantage in 5" is a logical statement.

Byakuya getting a legit reversal is one of the dumbest changes i've seen, why did he need buffs

Why is this witch such a bitch?

are you kidding me? hes lighter now

>hopefully they make him play like second impact
no thanks
only two more shotos: sakura and akuma
sean can sit this one out, even if i loved the bball

>like 2nd impact
Someone post the webm/youtube of whiffed impact.
Where's the steam version, preferably ST?

But sakura is a garbage character for garbage people, he's also probably talking about the bengus art where he was a pasty ginger

>if someone has a gi they're a shoto
loving this 09er thinking

I would like to equate it to, for example, learning to aim in Quake 3. There's two entirely separate categories of skill, mechanical and mental. In Quake, you just play the game, and your aim gets better, and it's a natural progression which makes the game fun, and then there's the shit you have to go and study in order to play duel effectively, item timings and map routes and knowing that if you spawn in a certain point you should go for these items because reasons, etc, that's stuff that you cannot learn naturally and it was the reason that those kinds of games fell out of favor and were replaced by idiot shooters like halo and cod.

Fighting games are in a similar situation but opposite, where you learn matchups and mental skill just by playing, but the mechanical skill, the tech and execution, requires a lot more effort to get, looking shit up on youtube and etc, and now we're at a stage where fighting games like SFV and Rising Thunder are reducing or outright removing the need for that element of the game.

So do we still need to do Survival mode for colors when there's DLC with the June update?

How can you enjoy fighting games when the player with more skill always wins?

If I have 2400 lp and I match with someone with 3000 lp they'll win 100% of the time so what's the point in trying?

>But sakura is a garbage character for garbage people
Character wise she's literally Sean but has a hard on for Ryu instead of Ken

What? Sean is confirmed for 5?`

>akuma
Why would you want to see Gouki in onos deviantart interpretation when he will just be a disapointment next to this version?

>sean, sakura and akuma aren't shotos

his tekken version looks like he had his head shrinked

And the ropes on hands and shitty flip flops always looked like shit on akuma, sf3 design was better.

He's in the story

Nope there won't be a second season.
Also this artist really doesn't give a fuck about the drawings in this game.

sean is 100% not a shoto
sakura is somewhat a shoto

Literal black dildos for hair

Improve yourself as a player

>sean is 100% not a shoto
Why is Sean not a shoto

Is that basketball a default asset of UE4? Looks way better than everything else in that screenshot.

> play BB with Terumi
play a real character faggot

Have you served the queen today?

this character looks so boring but the instinct is neat.

Are you not able to try all characters in practice mode in KI? Shit was still like "give us money nigga"

Why the hell would you ever do the 3 input rage drive?

Who the hell is the left girl?

Not three, there is an OR option.

Yeah that's why I ask.

You have the option to do 3 inputs or 2.

What's the point of the longer one?

meeeeee

I like how his sweep is safe to everything but jabs

They could be different or change the properties. Yoshi has two Rage arts so some characters might have two Rage Drives.

The free character rotates every week iirc.

That's the only reason I could think of.

haha, it really looks like something from another game

lately I've been feeling like an asshole every time I win and it's causing me stress

should I quit fighting games

But you can't test out a character to see if you want to buy them?

When he is free yes.

I actually thought this was a screenshot of an old gears of war game

No, it's really shitty

One more thing
How does it feel to be able to complete the entire games trial mode in a few days?
I'm not saying I should be good in 5 because I was good in 4. I'm saying there needs to be some sort of tech that you average player looks at and says 'this is what separates me from XYZ player'.

That's a crude example but I'm salty simply because in SFV, the only varied skill between the brackets is mind games. I played a Ryu who beat me with just the target combo and shoryuken, and it was the most satisfying loss ever. Even though I know he was on a controller and couldn't execute for shit, he outplayed me with parrying and spacing.

This is cool and all, but I know I'm very dexterous, and I have practiced my joy stick motions for so long that I don't feel like I should be losing to someone who can't control their character as well as me. The trade off will suck in the long run in my opinion. Get ready to see the same combos and 10 frame links for the next 10 years guys..
Chill dude. Did you see his story teaser skin color? I only got to play sean when I was way younger but he was instantly my favorite character ( a negro in SF that doesn't look like an ape?!? ).
I'll take mulatto sean over red head sean any day lol. And the shoto characters so far are really explicit arch types ( ryu being the classic out-play you shoto, Ken being the risk it all shoryu shoryu shorty shoto )
>( shoryu shoryu shorty )
I am actually looking forward to seeing a good amount of varied shoto characters.
Whiffed impact?
This. Ginger sean = all of my rage. If SF took the coolest black character ( sorry Balrog, you reinforce stereotypes. Sean is just a baller ) I woulda been salty
Thank you man. I wasn't even trying to come off salty, but they just literally made the game easier to extend its audience.

where did i say i rage quit though

to be honest i think she wont be good at all once someone knows her in and out. but im not going to say much until shes out

autism

Void post of the day

Stop shitting on my waifusbando you count

What's your opinion of Peter "Combofiend" Rosas?

E3 will open at 10 AM pacific time, Capcom should open their booth shortly after. Realistically at what time should we expect to see Juri footage?

August

Shut up, go away!
Sean is
here to stay!!!
Yo son is Sean isn't in this game, and ibuki is truly this tsmuji-less skin showing whore, then I'm truly going to start a movement highlighting all the racism in street fighter in an attempt to kill the franchise. Don't fuck with me Capcom. Give me my nigga.
Literally. It's like they don't even care. Bananas, dildos, French fries everywhere..
Basketball taunt setups Pls capcom
Sean was the first non-shoto shoto, if that makes any sense.. He had the shoto move set through supers.
Don't scare me man. She will always have a trick or two up here sleeve r-right?? No need for spacing tools, no need for FOOTSIES? Nobody will ever learn the match up.
We got this Capcom. Thanks for giving ibuki more of what our opponents hated, and less of what we loved..

As shit as ono himself. Marvel nigs are all scum, every single one of them.

these posts are real bad my man

Balrog has to be the best looking SFV model so far, damn now I regret we're getting Ibuki instead of him.

I get way too engaged in this thread when I stumble on it lol

*september

What the fuck is this post even