left=shitcrow

r they having sex

Do a backflip

That's not how sex works user.

Hardcucks will defend this.

nice general poetards

>version 2.2 + 1.0g
>playing poe

Let me start by saying I love PoE, and I love GGG. I've given GGG over $600 over the years and I truly believe they deserve every penny.

The problem for me now is that the list of much needed QoL features has grown so long that they shouldn't even be considered QoL features anymore. Features that are standard in literally every other game are nonexistent in PoE. Everything from chat timestamps to a "last online" note for friends and guildies. Every hardcore PoE fan could easily write a 50+ entry list of improvements and enhancements that should be implemented...Don't even get me started on trade improvements!

The other huge problem is bugs. I've been playing solo for months now because my irl friend that I usually play with suffers from incredible near game-breaking lag that occurs during combat. It's a bug that was introduced when they introduced a new compiler or something in a very small patch (don't remember exactly which but it's been months). It's apparently something to do with the high rate of redrawing effects or visuals that occur whilst enemies take damage and die.

Add to this the unreasonably high number of game-breaking bugs that are introduced with every content patch and I've just about reached my limit with PoE.

My hope for PoE is that their next major patch isn't all about adding content, but about fixing and polishing the content they already have.

As it stands I can no longer financially support PoE in its current state.

My $0.02.

Songhai is the best

>I've given GGG over $600
>My $0.02.

how p2w is that game?

What game is this?

duelyst

they say it's less p2w than hearthstone but i wouldn't know because i never played hearthstone, from what i gathered prices for booster packs are the same but duelyst gives you more gold and has higher chances of getting higher rarity cards from a pack

you mean lyonar

based redditposter

>decent option
If you settle for less than the meta virtually every skill can be made at least decent now

Fuck no.

League is dead, post sadpands

Well by decent I mean you can farm maps with them

Most builds don't make it to red maps and endgame anyway

Hi, Guys...

I purchased a T1 Grandmasters supporters pack, in August, 1 year and 10 months ago, (August 2014 (Roughly 551 Days ago)) I uploaded my Grandmaster around Christmas 2014, However after many emails, and many false promises of your Grandmaster will be in the next patch, Since Patch (1.2) EVERY PATCH.

My Grandmaster is still nowhere to be seen, last month I've tried emailing GGG about this problem (Again), yet they said They've lost the uploaded file... and Will upload it for the upcoming 2.3 patch, which, is still no where to be seen.

Then again, my friend "Dethklok" uploaded his Grandmaster a few months back pre 2.0, and his grandmaster was uploaded 1-2 week later, into the Halls of Grandmaster map in 2.0.

The morale of the story is, If you pledge 500 Dollars to GGG for as supporter, IN a FREE to play genre Game, and have the patience for almost 2 years, prepare yourself to be disappointed.

Feel free to Discuss.

Bino's crit Warchief Totems day 3:
Maps run: 1
Times masturbated in shower thinking of build: 0
Reason: Stupid player thought 2 totems would be enough. Also the delay before the totems attack is agonizing
Result: ghudda posted a build using Voidheart last night w/a Hierophant eq somethingsomething *yawn* So I flipped my ring for 2 ex to some jew that laughed that they were just going to flip it themselves. Price today is 58c.
Next: hopefully death by anvil from the sky.

You could farm maps up to t3 with most skills I agree, but even t4+ you're already removing half the skills from that list, and another 5 of what's left at t5. For t10+ you have less than a handful of skills that are actually viable.

based blogposter

nigger there was a video of someone with an ice spear build clering a t14
fucking ice spear, the lowest damage spell in the game
the ascendancy power creep is so big that everything became viable

(You)

What is the fastest clearing build atm?

ghudda's build is legit good, yours was DOA

Memeblast elementalist

softcore characters don't deserve to be in the map anyway.

I'm not gay but mathil with long hair...
youtube.com/watch?v=O9vE0LR1NM4

Sure. It's really just eq with the ring, which is good. tbth i saw someone using a similar setup ghudda was using before i started which i built off of.

>I'm not gay but mathil with long hair...
Yes you are.

Whatchu gonna do? Shoot me?

You're full on fag mode dude.

can someone pls kill merc piety and dom for me

hardcore players..

Elementalist 100% shock means that all enemies always take 50% more damage WTF? Is this right?

you're retarded

they take 50% increased damage and you still can't shock high hp monsters reliably

>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

stop breathing anytime

I wish I could buy high thighs and a skirt to wear while I map

What's stopping you?

I wish I could get to cruel within 3 hours.

you can if you're good and are using good skills and leveling gear

Best image.

based retard

what are you even doing if you can't beat normal that fast

slut

Takes me between 3.5 and 4 hours on average, probably because I don't have streamer luck (tm) and usually can't get boots until near the end of act 2 and don't get a random firetrap drop as marauder.

>and don't get a random firetrap drop as marauder.

Marauder gets it from a vendor. Also 4 hours average is fucking horseshit and it has nothing to do with your luck.

i'm gonna be nice instead of mean to you.

marauder gets firetrap to start. you can buy gems from Nessa for a wsdom scroll at lvl 1.

maybe stop taking 20 minute breaks every time you complete a quest and stop picking up literally every item that drops

>Marauder gets it from a vendor.
Oh yeah? Since when? Fucking OP shit, time to run as marauder.

i'm still not sure if this is just a meme hc players spam in global 1

Leveling with Fire Trap as a Marauder is... retarded? not only do you need +dex on gear to even level it, you get no spell/fire damage nodes until a long time, just fucking level as melee you bozo

Should I play? I'm looking for a new MMO.

No, it's very real. Some people even need the kill in normal.

csgo

based retard

Then no, since it's not an MMO.

Fuck off, shitcrow. You throw the trap to dot a group, do one groundslam, and move on. Way, way, way, way faster than just groundslam. You can even level firetrap quite a bit without +dex.

try leveling as non cookie cutter build next time, see how long normal takes you

you can get all the leveling gear you want

example; pure summoner, srser, caustic arrow

killing malachai with 200 dps degen sure is fun

2bh I was using pretty cookie-cutter stuff, I think my biggest issue is that I kill too much, and there's a couple of maps I haven't figured out the layouts for yet. Still, the fastest run is around 2 hours for normal as I recall. Running something like marauder (at least pre-firetrap) was notably slower, with scion being the slowest.

>durr try leveling without any gear only autoattack xD

this is you.

>you can get all the leveling gear you want
learn to read, retard.
>anything that is non cookie cutter is default attack tier
okay. don't tell people to get gud then, tell them to play the same 3-5 builds that can level fast :)

Maybe try using the 20+ free refund points you get, you fucking idiot.

You're very special in the head aren't you?

>some guy asks how to speed run normal in under 3 hours
>just use 20 refund points bro xD
In any case, you're missing the point. Cookie cutter builds will beat normal in under 2.5-3 hours sure, the others will struggle to complete it in under 4 hours. This has NOTHING do with how good, experienced you are and everything to do with gem leveling curve. A level 10 Caustic Arrow (level 36 req) has 71 base dps. SEVENTY-ONE dps.

>>just use 20 refund points bro xD

Literally how it can be done on any build under 2 hours.

>>This has NOTHING do with how good, experienced you are and everything to do with gem leveling curve.

lmao these delusions

Okay, record yourself beating normal with Caustic Arrow in under 3 hours then. Or cut the bullshit and just tell the guy you can only go fast if you use the same 3-5 skills, and wait until Merc before respeccing to an actual build.

How fucking dense are you? How does "use the 20 refund points" not translate to using some other skill to level than Caustic Arrow to level? Were you planning to use a 20 points faster Caustic Arrow build and then re speccing to end game Caustic Arrow. What the fuck goes inside your head.

you guys are cute

So you're actually agreeing with me, can only be done with some skills, not others. 20% how skilled/experienced you are and 80% what leveling build you choose. Thanks for confirming my point, faggot

There's nothing that irks me more than a person linking his 20% Summon Skeletons in 820, with the following line saying 'worth ?'

Not only does it disrespect said chat room, but it's just a stupid question. What does he even mean by that ?

"Was it worth to use my 20 Gemcutter's prisms on my gem ?"

"Was it worth to delevel my Summon Skeleton skill gem to 1 but have it gain 20%?"

"Was it worth for me to drop 60$ on the Prophecy Supporter Pack so I can get support pack RNG and have this sweet 20q gem drop on my 1st character in this league (who is totally going to be a summoner now) in the prisoner's gate ?"

Or perhaps "worth ?" simply mean "Does this item have any value ?"

While I can certainly answer any of the above questions, I just go ahead and ignore this idiot.

Because he took that off topic nonsense to 820, a room meant for sharing and progression.

If you ask me, that buffoon's stupid questions aren't "worth" my time.

We go back to this then.
There is no fucking reason to use a shitty skill to level when you get free refund points. Also we said builds. Not skills. You're a fucktard.

nice reddit pasta

i think it can get worked into something sc vs hc related

There's nothing that irks me more than a person linking his level 90 poopcore character in /POEG/, with the following line saying 'jelly?'

Not only does it disrespect said forum, but it's just a stupid question. What does he even mean by that ?

"Are you jealous i leveled a character on a game mode meant for little children where bad choices and mistakes are not penalized?"

"Are you jealous i managed to get a character to 90 after dying 2500 times?"

"Was it worth for me to drop 60$ on the Prophecy Supporter Pack so I can get support pack RNG and have this character in this league (who is totally going to be a CoC Discharger)?"

Or perhaps "jelly ?" simply mean "Does this char have any value ?"

While I can certainly answer any of the above questions, I just go ahead and ignore this idiot.

Because he took that off topic nonsense to /POEG/, a room meant for sharing and progression of ELITE HARDCORE PLAYERS.

If you ask me, that buffoon's stupid questions aren't worth my "jelly".

It's going to take more than 20 "free" refund points to spec back into something like summoner or CA, champ. The "free" refund points come at the expense at wasting more time, kinda ironic when you're trying to tell someone to go fast in the first place

What boots look the most like pants? I'm playing a marauder and have skin transfers to use and I want to wear pants.

Alright. You're literally clueless how people go fast in this game. Go watch youtube guides or someshit. You're ethical veganism levels delusional about this game and I literally don't even understand how.

Anyone want to do normal and cruel labs with me? :)

>You're literally clueless how people go fast in this game.
By using the same fucking 3-5 skills. Then buying 60 regrets and respeccing to their real build in merc xD

Maybe stop trying to be so condescending against anyone who doesn't want to play your cookie cutting shit or wants to dump 60+20 regrets respeccing their tree+ascendancy

>it takes a full tree reset for my special shit build to level under 3 hours

alright boi. i'll see you in 2 years when you've actually learned to play.

im not even that guy but you are honestly retarded

the fact that believe ascendancy is NEEDED to level up to switching time is beyond any other retardation ive heard this in poeg

Enlighten me on the fastest way to level a summoner using another build in normal and how it entails using LESS than 20 refund points then. Faggots.

>in normal

just spec your utility/life/es points normally and level using any spell

do you think you have spec ele damage or spell damage or something special in order to level IN NORMAL?

kys

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how to level a summoner poe

have fun