pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10478415
pastebin.com/jqKQj426
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4o47q4/the_negativity_on_this_sub_is_driving_me_nuts_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

second for cross-general shitposts

the ring was named after him and was used by his warriors
at no point of time it's even implied that we fight him in the Burg and ds3 specifically suggests that havel varriors are still alive and kicking

I listened to the DaS2 soundtrack today and I wept. I realised that I can never again play that game and enjoy it.

really?
i liked DaS2 but the soundtrack is the worst of the whole series

That's not true! It still holds its own merits, and enjoying a game is about just having fun, not thinking about the meta of it all. Just enjoy it for what it is, and not what it isn't.

Should I get dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin ? Ds3 is a dead mess , just like this general

go for it bruh

once you get used to the playstyle it'll be fun

seriously though whats the deal with this whole ds3 ded meme? just because some shitty board on a Himalayan goat herding forum is slow doesn't mean a game is dead

are the servers shitting themselves right now or is it just me

Opinions?

Not jubilant enough.

>finally get around to playing the DS2 dlc
>this frigid outskirts run to the boss

who the fuck thought this was okay

Like we need a guide to defeat any boss with the most broken weapon in BB?

Thanks, now I can FINALLY beat AB.

THAT WAS SARCASTIC

Are you going for Blade or something?

lips are too red

Next event date poll
strawpoll.me/10478415
strawpoll.me/10478415
strawpoll.me/10478415
strawpoll.me/10478415

More info (should I change anything?)
pastebin.com/jqKQj426

why do you keep posting this shit?

it's a huge AR weapon with an extendo-reach dash attack with a serrated modifier.
NO FUCKING SHIT IT'S GOOD

It's just too unbalanced
but it's not dead , at least not on ps4

>tfw gotten so sick of this shit pvp ive resorted to putting down white signs at pontiff and participating in gank squads

...im sorry dsg....

Well you wouldn't be happy on jail, wouldn't you?
Lovely
Just something generic.
Thanks, I'll fix that.

Requesting a Linger Dragoncrest +2 drop on pc. Last one I need for Master of Rings
dsg, Undead Settlement bonfire
It's also my birthday and this is all I want

he wants to feel like he's good at something other than shitposting and losing his parents

>no huge debt burial gift

So fucking bored.

let me check if i have it yet and ill backup my save

are we sharing blacks?

Any news on DLC from that kadokawa thing?

No

So, people are really going back to DS2?

>unbalanced

only because miyasuckcocky wont fix blatant mechanical errors. If from would just fix the 4 ft of invisible blade tacked onto every ss I'd be happy

I did! I had a lot of fun playing through it again as a Hexer. Try it yourself, user, it can be fun to replay things. As long as you're enjoying yourself, there's nothing wrong with going back to older games.

>get tired of bad pvp
>take part in one of the aspects that makes it bad

or you could just not be a fucking child and not play if you aren't having fun

post more beautiful black compeers

>farming Dark Gems
end me

I am much better than you at Bloodborne and so is 80% of this board. go away.

This is gonna be my first black build, I just don't know what stats to pump with him. I know high end so he could run a lot, but what else?

Now, there's no reason to be rude. It's important to respect one another, even if you clash from time to time.

So what's a good faith scaling melee weapon that requires minimal stats in STR and DEX

>it's also my mom's birthday

Mom, is that you? How long have you been hiding your power level from me?

>gets hit out of range in I frames by dork sword
hmm ok
>gets outranged by a rapier poke while using BKG and you know your r1 shouldve connected through hyper armor
fuckin australians
>gets caught out of range in I frames by a DSGA that hits the ground several feet away from you
What the fuck? goddam mcdonalds wifi in this bitch
>rolls behind opponent only to get hit by a gundyrs r1 swung in the opposite direction and roughly 20 ft away from you
WHAT THE FUCK FROM WHAT IS THIS HORSESHIT. FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME
>bullshit equivalents of this happen daily forcing a reactive and cautious play style where you roll even when you know you're out of range because you're never sure when you are actually going to get hit

no one blames you

Pyro, free throwing fireballs all day.

there literally isnt one

enjoy

t. miyazaki

Eat shit

here we fuckin go again

Fuck
I don't want to go raw ass on my caster holy pope guard

>good faith scaling melee weapon

Why though?

>when you don't roll because there's no way in hell he can hit you from that far away
>he hits you
My morale.

I fucked up. I also need a Sage Ring +1 for anyone willing to part with theirs.
PC, dsg, Undead Settlement bonfire

What SL you run? I know it's not meta, but I'm at 150 and I have seen exactly 1 dark sword shitter over the past 6 hours, and only a few ganks invading.

Yup! Here we go down the path of mutual respect and polite discussion. Doesn't it feel nice to enjoy your conversations with others?

Raw ass is the only way.

Or you could go dragonslayer's axe, but 18 strength isn't exactly minimal.

There's always a good scaling weapon for every stat that doesn't directly increase your character's combat abilities
For INT there's the crystal sage stabby sword
Luck is Anri's

Fucking memezaki

Because I'm not wearing Fire Clutch anymore, so I'm changing Chaos Weapons to Dark

saint bident, long unparriable r2

99 endurance, no shirt, 1 dagger, all ashen estus for koolaid, make sure there are always mobs running after you (skull ring)

Is there a way to melee this? The other one I just use arrows on it. Gives me double the spent souls so I dont really mind. This place has nothing to keep it away from me and last time it almost one shot me. The attacks are weird and I dont want to die several times to learn its maneuvers like the katana guy.

run to two pus of man in dragon barracks takes roughly 30 seconds
if you farm dark gems you can use chaos orb and vestiges
if you can use vestiges and orb you can 2hko pus of man even on ng+++++++++
if you can't, your build is shit

>saint bident
>good

Those monsters are really tough early on, but if you hit them with fire they stagger for a few seconds, letting you run in for some attacks.

Kay then, but I won't level up int.
Pff, thanks m8, I'll try that, thank god thief already has a dagger as a starting weapon.

make him hit an enemy

So if i just swap to a torch and dance in and out it should be fine? The problem before was that I didnt have the time to get away after attack so the stagger should fix that, thanks.

dotafags should be gassed

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4o47q4/the_negativity_on_this_sub_is_driving_me_nuts_a/

reminder if you bitch about ds3 constantly you are reddit

i'll be there in a sec for ya

Is that the golden wing crest shield? Why does it look red and gold instead of green and gold?

I'm farming the 3 pus of man + slugs in the consumed kings garden, 2shotting them with GCFO, it's not that it's hard or anything, it's just time consuming and tedious.

try a different build/soul level?

Thanks senpai

dragon barracks method is faster

What build are you using to fight him? Str, Skl, Quality, Blt?

Veeky Forums is the reddit of Veeky Forums, of course half the posters here probably frequent r/darksouls3

Or toss a firebomb at him! He'll take a moment before you can stagger him again, so make sure the flames on him completely die out.

>go to garden
>fire damage weapon
>firebombs
>moss
>throw bomb
>run and mash R1
>do this to every pus
>bone out

use collector's edition faggot

how do you have the other +2 rings but need this one? it has no special requirements, just get to lothrian's bridge

I'll try that, thanks.

Is there a discord?

I've been doing SL25 invasions in the undead settlement and really enjoying it desu. Not even twinked, just normal character with shitty rings atm, using a +2 RH Halberd and a +1 blessed R&W shield I got from around there.

On the one hand I'm finding even here, parrying is still the most important skill to have, but even then I don't mind since parrying is something I've avoided for over 300 hours of gameplay (it's pretty useless for SL120 PvP of any kind since everyone knows how to play around them or just uses an ultra weapon), and there seems to be no better way to practice parrying than low level invasions.

I don't want to open the Archives because I want to keep Aldrich alive for invaders.

m8 you can buff that shit

If it had naturally good damage it would be among the most OP weapons in the game.

>Veeky Forums is the reddit of Veeky Forums
I was going to call you a faggot but that's actually quite right

eh fair enough

if you're really that much of a faggot that you don't want to use CE I'll come drop you one

Yes.
And if you bitch about DS2 constantly you are /dsg/.
Nothing new here.

Sure, I'd appreciate it. I'm not sure if the other user is following up so I'll take what I can get.

low levels is the only place parrying is important as all poor newfriends are just mashing r1 so third hit punish is a given
sl25 is so fucking fun, it's a universal level for pre-irithyll invasions pretty much, been invading old wolf of farron bonfire and bullying scared lone newfriends

sorry computer was shitting itself, one more minute. were you the guy who needed lingering +2 as well?

lmao are you telling me that wasnt you?

i dropped one for someone like 20 minutes ago at the same bonfire

guess it was some LE EPICCCC TROLL, but i backed up my save so its whatever

Nah I've got that. Thanks though.
It's Brekke the Brave again.

okay, my sign's down

Do we know yet what poise does?