/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6]
How to unlock shit
15 Tags to unlock 25 AP
Another 40 tags (you lose the 15 tags from before) to unlock 30 AP
Another 80 tags (You lose the 40 tags) to unlock 40 AP
Another 200 tags (You fucking lose the 80 tags) to unlock 40 AP (2)

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard, Jekyll, and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/361563634485?_mwBanner=1
twitter.com/kojimasaya/status/742675956750372865
pastebin.com/LMnXt1pm
i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png
imgur.com/uHdG8Dx
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/servant_profile.php?servant=113
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/craft_essence.php#226
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not including CEs info

OP pls

EVIL WITCH

I'm sorry, I promise to get it next time.

When?

I love you Gilgamesh!

Someone buy this
m.ebay.com/itm/361563634485?_mwBanner=1
And scan it.
God's work.

How to event:
Farm 15 tokens at 20 AP, prioritize supports with +token CE
Unlock 25 AP
Farm 40 tokens at 25 AP, prioritize supports with +token CE
Unlock 30 AP
Farm 30 AP for a while while using whatever event CE you want, you need to buy the dumpling and peaches +token CEs from the shop
Proceed to unlock 40 AP.
Farm 40 AP until you can buy the third and fourth +token CE.
Just keep farming tokens at 40 AP for tokens and doing the token missions until you unlock the 40AP(2) map which only drops tokens and keep farming that until you unlock the 100 token stage.
Farm tokens at 40AP(2), then do 100 token stage with +drop CEs.
In the long run it is almost 2.5x the output / turnout of farming 20 / 25 / 40 AP or 30 AP

20 AP: Dumplings only, 2 tag drops
25 AP: Peaches only, 3 tag drops
30 AP: All currency, varies in how often what appears, 4 tag drops
40 AP(1): Gold Pills only, 6 tag drops
40 AP(2): Tags only, 11 tag drops
100 Tag: (865 BP, 30,000 EXP) - Drops a metric ton of all materials.

Tags are lost when doing a stage.
15 Tags to unlock 25 AP
40 tags to unlock 30 AP
80 tags to unlock 40 AP
200 tags to unlock nothing.
250 tags to unlock 40 AP(2)
300 tags to unlock nothing
350 tags to unlock more nothing
400 tags to unlock a bunch of time locked quests that will be available starting June 22 at 5 PM JST
Also unlocks 100 Tag repeatable quest mentioned with the AP quests.

Brought to you by Spoonfed GmbH from

Xth for best archer

I want to plow Monkey.

9th for your favorite Tamamo

What are the waves?

I love my emperor!

>how to event
You mean play a different game?

She's cute.

New girl is cute as fuck

Nightingale CE is Princess Iron Fan and Arturia Alter CE is the OX King.

Maybe they give those ce as prize in those locked quests?

I seriously broke my dick fapping to Mordred this morning and can;t even get it up to my waifu.
Stop this.

STRONGEST SERVANT

Lewd monk!

Best Saber.

Kek that's pretty cool

Can anyone beat Team Shitposting?

Nobu a CUTE.

Fuck this event, I want to farm those bond points.

Why is Alter in it?

xth for IBARAKI FUCKING NEVER

Still grinding event, have we seen any new servants besides Battletits?

Also, FUCK YES this cunt can't elude me anymore. Now if only I could get Lancer Alter too.

Strongest servant probably.

New servants are Xuan and Nezha

Nezha I guess

That's the wrong Alter then.

Because jetfag used her constantly in his shitposting as "the undisputed strongest servant" while neglecting to mention she was called that because of unique circumstances and a unique master giving her infinite mana.

>unique circumstances and a unique master giving her infinite mana.
Gudako is Sakura now?

What's the best way to farm bond?

I was educating an user, not waving a flag for you to follow. Find someone else to bait.

You're talking about the alterfag, who hasn't shown up in a while actually.
Jetfag prefers lancer alter to her.

twitter.com/kojimasaya/status/742675956750372865

Nice counter bait you showed him.

One of 20AP America's quest.
Gives around 815 bond points with doble CE, and it's also good to farm dust since there are 4 shadow servants.

What is with DW and only putting 4 copies of the event CEs in the shop?

Thanks user

Well, this is slightly embarrassing. I'd actually finished Rashoumon yesterday, but my connection crapped out and I couldn't post it. So here, in case anyone still cares, the ending of the Oni event.

pastebin.com/LMnXt1pm

I'll see about starting with this event tonight, but it ain't looking good with two long-ass scenes right off the bat. David is the pig, in case anyone's curious.

7)

>Ibaraki: “Guh… oh…”
>Kintoki: “It hurts, doesn’t it!? Time to pay your dues!”
>Ibaraki: “Not yet… not yet! You thought you’d kill me that easily!? You should know better! No matter how many times I am cleave dby your swords, no matter how many times I am pierced by your spears! I will not stop! I will not stop ‘till the end! I am the pinnacle of all vulgar life forms, the avatar of life prolonged by devouring others! That is an OnI!”

Ibaraki gets pissed and uses her Rashoumon Dai Engi again, though Mashu manages to block it. Ibaraki uses the opening to retreat again, though Mashu and Kintoki note that she seems to be reaching her limit. Kintoki remarks on her violent nature, comparing her to Shuten, whom he says usually has a refined disposition.

You decide to retreat once more to rest, talking about how you need to gather strength for the following day, which Mashu says should be the last fight.

Gotta burn AP and apples to get that 5th CE

Unless you're one of the lucky ones who get a drop early

What's wrong with that? You get another for finishing a mission later on.

>[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 5* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

Is this correct/acceptable?

8)

>Kintoki: “Disappear! Killing blow: Gold Impact! GOLDEN SPARK!”
>Ibaraki: “Guhooooooooooh!”

You finally drive Ibaraki to her limit and deal a serious wound.

>Ibaraki: “Why even chase me this far!? I am now the King of Oni, even if you are Heroic Spirits, this should be none of your…”

Kintoki tells her not to talk stupid shit, since she doesn’t have the willpower to be the king, and Ibaraki gets pissed and demands to know where he says she’s lacking.

>5* Mordred CE
That one is 4*

>Shuten boost no over yet

The best

Looks fine to me, except that the Mordred CE is a 4*.

Shit, thanks.

Getting a 5th from missions isn't actually very common (most are like this one that have no bonus missions). Most events require you to get lucky to get that final CE to max ascend it and sometimes you can completely clear the shop and still not get the 5th CE.

>Kintoki: “Can’t you tell? Bah, whatever. Hey General, can you tell her?”
>Protagonist: “It’s because you haven’t eaten Shuten.”
>Ibaraki: “Y-you human! Don’t say such a cruel thing! Eating Shuten was just a manner of speech! That... like hell I can eat her! I would never injure the Shuten that I respect so much, you fool!”
>Kintoki: “See? She’s like that.”
>Protagonist: “…a chicken.”
>Ibaraki: “You… I don’t really get it, but I can feel that was a really cruel insult just now, human! Where is my so called weakness!? You, give me your name!”
>Protagonist: “It’s [name]”
>Ibaraki: “Alright, I’ll remember! I will curse your for eternity, so feel as terrified as you want!”
>Mashu: “It might be rude to say this, but it feels as if the one afraid here is the other way round…”
>Ibaraki: “Wh… that black… why!? Why do you not fear me!?”
>Kintoki: “Heh, how interesting. Your voice is sounding strange.”
>IbarakI: [Blushing] “C-can’t help it, this is an Oni’s custom! An Oni must always put on airs! That’s what Mother taught me!”
>Kintoki: “Yeah, that’s right. Honestly guarding the Oni’s custom is your strong point. So what about your sorry state? You trapped an Oni despite being an Oni yourself and you’re giving humans sake to make them self-destruct. Not like you at all. ”

He keeps teasing her and telling her to stop acting tough.

>Ibaraki: “Gh, fine! I’ll admit defeat, I acknowledge your willpower! But I am not broken yet! I’ll make you regret your insults!”

>Not yet… not yet! You thought you’d kill me that easily!? You should know better! No matter how many times I am cleave dby your swords, no matter how many times I am pierced by your spears! I will not stop! I will not stop ‘till the end! I am the pinnacle of all vulgar life forms, the avatar of life prolonged by devouring others! That is an OnI!
I want her. Sounds like me and my edginess. I hope I roll her.

>no Assassin skill stones in the shop
Shit event.

If "pulling" triggers /fgog/, what words are acceptable?

God fucking dammit

Post main party

9)

Mashu confirms Ibaraki’s total defeat and retreat and Roman congratulates you for succeeding even though this is the first time you’ve done something like this. He says he though he detected a faint Servant signature in front of you, but that it must have just been noise, but Mashu says that it’s not and Shuten Douji wakes up.

>Kintoki: “We’re going for the extra inning, huh.”
>Shuten: “Huuu? Oh, it’s the youngster. It’s been a while. Are you healthy?”
>Kintoki: “ORA!”

Kintoki attacks Shuten without warning, and you end up getting roped into the fight.

It only triggers a couple of newfag autists, don't care about them.
If you really want the most commonly used term though, it's 'roll'.

Well, we got luck this time. An user went full autism and looks like we get a 5th one later on.

Kintoki stops his attack just before hurting her gravely, and Shuten’s acts amused at being attacked just after waking up.

>Shuten: “You had a lot pent up, didn’t you? I don’t mind.”

>Kintoki: “Hey, why were you in such a sorry state?”
>Shuten: “What do you mean? I am as always. The whiteness of my skin, the swelling of my breasts, the roundness of my butt… you know all of it, don’t you?”
>Kintoki: “I ain't looking at that! Why do you gotta be so straightforward!?”
>Protagonist: “Golden… you had that sort of relationship…”
>Kintoki: “I’m the victim here! This one’s like that with everyone!”

Kintoki gets back on track and he and Mashu ask Shuten how she ended up captured by Ibaraki. Her memories are kinda hazy, but she does recall seeing you fight.

>Shuten: “Wasn’t the youngster fighting frantically to save me?”
>Kintoki: “I wasn’t frantic! You’re just like a bonus boss, that’s all!”
>Shuten: “Huhu, it was half like a dream, but I got to taste what it’s like to be a princess being rescued. What a refreshing happy feeling… Should I give you a thank-you kiss? Come on, here…”
>Kintoki: “SPARRRR----K!“
>Mashu: “What an amazing leaping retreat!”

Would you wear the dumbest mask ever seen if it meant you got a cute girl with it

I don't see any downsides to it. If only Sanzou-chan took off her coat my dick would be forever erect

>4 of my 10 favorites servant
Nice party user

Mashu asks Shuten to explain what happened again, and she takes you aside to show you something that resembles a faint Grail. Roman identifies it as the source of the whole disturbance, noting that it seems to be filled with a weird liquid. Shuten says she and Ibaraki suddenly woke up there beside the Grail, and decided to pour themselves some sake from it.

>Mashu: “Don’t tell me…”
>Shuten: “Yes, we drank it.”
>Roman: “I don’t really want to hear this but… why?”
>Kintoki: “That’s what those two are like. Ibaraki hates it though…”

Ibaraki opposed drinking something they just found lying around, but Shuten convinced her with crocodile tears, which prompts Mashu to mumble that you probably should have been kinder to her. Shuten then fell asleep after drinking the Grail’s contents.

>Shuten: “I had my powers drained by Ibaraki and became as a captured princess, and the youngster sought my body and soul with such burning passion…”
>Kintoki: “I WASN’T SEEKING ANYTHING!”

I like how Kintoki’s just offscreen running commentary while she just keeps going on her own.

>Shuten: “By the way, I have been hearing a man’s disembodied voice since a while ago. I thought I was still drunk, but maybe it’s a sorcerer? Feels like a really physically feeble voice though.”

Now I remember why the Zero event felt so wrong: nobody had shit-talked Roman. It's like a tradition by now.

Bradamante when?

Holy fucking SHIT
I was looking at her tits the whole time, I never noticed that the horse was fucking lu bu.
My sides

What's the stats of the Gudako CE when maxed? Is it at 40 percent NP or 50?

Long story short, the Grail mixed with sake turned its wish-granting powers volatile, so it brought up a hidden wish in Shuten’s heart just like how drunks start getting chatty about their secrets, and it also ended up resulting in a really volatile influence all around, hence everything being messed up. Servants like Mashu are also affected since Ibaraki probably wished for someone to have a tussle with, or so does Shuten guess, and Kintoki felt stronger than usual because…

>Shuten: “Ahhh, the youngster’s the same. You wanted to play with me to that extent? To bare ourselves to each other and clash as we lock eyes, and let out our beastly voices…”
>Kintoki: “T-that’s wrong! You i-i-i-i-i-idiot! There’s no way that’s it!”
>Shuten: “Sorry, I was in such a sorry state that I couldn’t measure up to the youngster’s imagination. Ahhh, but you ended up letting it all out on Ibaraki, didn’t you? So you just shifted who to let out your desire on…”
>Kintoki: “………”

HA HA DOUBLE ENTENDRE

That's too lewd for me

Increase NP damage by 20%
Increase critical star rate by 20%
Increase NP gauge by 40% at the start of battle

Anyhow, Shuten says you must destroy the Grail in order to set everything back to order. Kintoki then stops her and asks her what her wish was.

>Shuten: “To make you worry about me. You’ve always been handsome in both mind and body. I may be fickle, but I like earnest men above all. It feels wrong to throw away sake, but oh well.”

She gives a little speech about how the twisted desires and so on and finally breaks the Grail, saying that it’s time to wake from the drunken stupor.

>Shuten: “Wake up. And get ready to go again. When the time comes, I will return the favour for ‘that time.’ I’ll make you pour me sake as one of my harem of handsome men. Fufufu, good bye.”
>[Shuten disappears]

Kintoki is predictably conflicted and seems to be left with a bad taste from the whole thing, but he shrugs it off and says that his job is finished, though there’s still the matter of who gave the two the sake-filled Grail.

>Kintoki: “But that’s all for this time. The Rashoumon Oni Extermination has ended. I’m going home.”

Ends up being a pretty strong CE. I'd use that on Drake or Kerry.

Roman confirms that there are no more servant signatures around and congratulates you for your work.

>Mashu: “Alright, let’s go back to Chaldea, Senpai.”
>[Mashu gets a blushing grin]
>Mashu: “Jiiiiiiiiiiii~”
>Protagonist: “What is it Mashu?”
>Mashu: “Ah, sorry. I was wondering what Senpai would be like drunk. I’m a bit interested… Ah, maybe if Senpai wanted, I could be your drinking partner back home. Don’t worry, I won’t get drunk at all. I understand that now. So? Want to drink? It’ll be a chance to see an open and honest face of yours I can’t normally see.”
>Protagonist: “Why is Mashu still drunk!?”
>Roman: “Hey, you two, I just gotta say one important thing: No drinking until you’re twenty!”

Aaaand that's it. Brb farming shit for skill stones.

Ibaraki seems pretty waifuable, but is she a harem slut like Shuten? I don't mind. It would be nice even so to finally have someone with her kind of rage to go along with mine, and be bad together and what not.

Gil is good with it too, Gilgameme

>Post yfw we get a Sun Wukong outfit at the end as one of the clear rewards

I love my snakefu.

Is she bald from the front?

*tips fedora*

>but is she a harem slut like Shuten?
Obviously no.
She is just a cheeky brat

Balding cheeky brat

Are we getting this CE from the event?

Horns don't equal balding.

I don't understand.

That's what I figured, but I skipped the last event.

Shuten a best!
I give her my mana every night!
imgur.com/uHdG8Dx

I hope she at least gets some pages in the next Asanagi Gareki

>That lewd description to get a rise out of Kintoki
Even after the event, Shuten is the best damn thing to come from it. God bless you, Summary user

So how's my support list? Any CE suggestions? I have no idea what CE is good for Shuten.

I'm sure everyone in your support list also does too

Is that Lancer Alter, Rider Alter or Saber Alter?

Does Ibaraki's mom show up in the legend?

The usual suggested CE for her are Formalcraft and 2030. Noisy Obsession is fine too if you have that.

Get Event CEs.

Nice

WHERE IS THIS

In case nobody has checked yet, I already added all the new CEs and Servants to Cirnopedia.
I haven't started with the event page yet, so that one will be released laterish.

New Servant
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/servant_profile.php?servant=113

New CEs
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/craft_essence.php#226

Reply to this post if you find anything wrong. I'll read them when I wake up.
Thanks~

Noisy Obsession is the best for her.
>Increase critical damage by 15%
>Increase NP damage by 15%
>Increase Charm rate by 12%

Sorry she only wants Kintoki

Are you saying my Jeanne, saber alter, Liz, Atalanta, Drake, Medea lily, and Tamamo cat also fuck Shuten silly every night?
Because that's pretty damn hot.