Grasp Farming Week Edition

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

WE

First for cute!

WUZ

A SMALL BOY

First for xbone master console

AN SHIEEEEEEEET

>Xth for there is no one master platform as it comes down to personal preferences and tastes

I made this thread for you guys, i love you all.

MY FATHER

And also whether or not you'd like to have more than 10 people playing on your system

First for DISCONNECTED FROM BUNGIE SERVERS

Or whether or not you want more than 3 games including multiplatform games.

TOOK ME INTO THE CITY

>Universal Remote was my first exotic
>Haven't used it since my first IB where she reliably carried my shitter ass
>Have since improved without shotguns
>Decide to take her out for a date in inferno
>She still murders like a pro

You never really get over your first one, don't you?
Who was yours?

Anyone wanna do something that isn't a raid

Hard Light.

I killed that bitch in cold blood.

haha Benis in anus :DDD

gjolly horn followed by the best word followed by the holocaust

Destiny pvp will never be the same again

sure why not

Ice breaker really reliable gun it was the strongest sniper until black hammer and efrideet's spear, I used it for a long time until I got gjallarhorn

Gjallarhorn. I miss my baby and the new one just won't be the same.

Thunderlord

Monte Carlo

Kill yourself

CoE?

Hawkmoon

Ruining people's days in crucible was the best.

Kill yourself

>want to unlock Shaxx's weekly bounty thing
>finally get the relic part done
>suddenly get 5 different quests for some fucking reason
>get a billion kills with different types of guns, do elimination, do this, do fucking that
lol no, I'm not going to waste my time on this shit. Bungie needs to learn not to be incompetent when designing this stuff.

zhao

should I kill myself now or keep farming?

Middle perk is casket mag

g i t
u
d

>twenty minutes of deej talking about rise of iron
>no new footage

MK-44 Stand Asides. As far as I'm concerned fuck them I'll shard every pair i get.

Gunwise it was Red Death and I will never not love it

>be patient enough to do the longest, most boring quest chain in the game for a chance to get shit tier rewards each week

Invite

cattleskulls

Anyone wanna do something?

Pvp

Grasp farm

Clear nightfall

bully bv again

Really don't feel like raiding/prison shit

yeah, git gud. i did it when you had to win every game, not just grind out points. git. gud.

Kill yourself

2/3 for CoE, join up famalam

Fuck that, it's so bad this week

I have work in a few. maybe later tonight.

k

Anyone down for something that actually is a raid?
FUCK this weeks CoE, fuck Aru'un, fuck his flayers and fuck Phalanxes especially.

Gjallarhorn

Got it four days after release from a Crucible drop.

>not xur

what the fug?!

I liked it when we included the weekly crucible in the OP

We could also put in this weeks heroic modifiers

...to see a marching band.

Vex mythoclast. It was especially satisfying since the shitter in our group was the most vocal about getting one, so I kept shooting him in the face with it.

Got fatebringer in the same raid too.

HE SAID

I want to grasp farm again. Any hunters interested in that right now?

I've done VoG at least 80 times since Y1 when I was on 360 but I finally got Mythoclast last night for the first time.

Patience and time
twas great for archon priest

>First one? Thunderlord
>Second? MIDA

And I got MIDA when Suros was king, and had to learn how to play Crucible for the first time in that meta when MIDA was absolute shit compared to autos. It was not fun at all, I didnt even buy the game to really play pvp. After a while I improved but I really just enjoyed the speed boost more than anything really. Eventually I tried out Handcannons + AR's and fell in love with those. MIDA turned into something else though, its always been more of a utility than a solid gun to me. Scouts are my least favorite weapon type, even back before TTK I would only equip it to take advantage of the speed boost. Now after TTK I quit using it for good because it became a meme weapon and I found better, more rewarding, weapons to use like purple handcannons.

nth for warlock is fun in pve and is viable in all raids outside of fireborn

>Inferno Control
>My entire team of randoms plays like Clash
>We lose by 7000 points
>They all went negative

Destiny really is full of radar-reliant turboshitters, eh?

I love inferno the best, since it's all pattern-based. It also shows you players that clearly lack map awareness.

>still using shatter when catapult increases damage even further

I'm down, can black hole tether

sumgold

>Hit enemy square in the face and followit up with a body shot
>2 damage
>2 damage
Bungie's at it again

Son when you grow up, will you be,

Yes it can
2/3

Finally got a RF/Rifled barrel Party Crasher. Got danger close as the second perk, but eh.

Thank god it is

Thoughts of Omnigul farming

Because of solar burn an optimal set up is different from the normal strike meta. I found what best is a gunslinger with celehawk and two tethers with black hole. One tethers the pillar as per usual and at half way the celehawk uses golden gun for 3 orbs and at half way as well the other person tethers the adds, creating enough orbs. This prolongs the time which adds are tethered acting as a good substitute to a sunbreaker.

Also sitting I have it but not uploaded or anything. I'll do that today.

Thanks for coming stains o/

That's lance, user.

>Red dot OAS, CB, PB or BF and Freeding Frenxy

I'm laughing at you who have farmed this 5 hours by now.

You do know reddit has had that strat for a day now, and has been refining it since?

Congrats

>Hunter with QBB just camps and locks their entire side of the map
>He's german

I'm not one bit surprised.

Germany is down there with Mexico and Russia when it comes to be scummy.

Dragon's Breath. I loved that snarling bastard and it's doofy Solar grenade perk. I made sure to buy the Y2 version when it came back.

2/3 for grasp farming :^(

>SBMM means you get to face skilled opponents
>But still end up in teams consisting of inbred retards

Hawkmoon. Got it from a nightfall legendary engram. I'd not used a hand canon yet so I saved it for the vault and didn't use it again until I started my hunter and discovered that gunslinger's top tier perks for stability and shit.

heroics with burns in them are fucking silly

On a scale of 1-10 how good is the vendor NM auto

Running CoE, if we close up now I'll join, need a hunter ?

P L E A S E

Eva please
I need the skeleton emblem
Please

Why do I get so many invites in the Tower? I am level 12, not a female and have nothing.

I'm finally getting around to leveling my Nightstalker subclass. Which stats should I be focusing on once I'm done?

discipline/strength wombo combo

Int/str

I don't know about you, but for me it's apparently because i'm german. A few times a week i get party invites the second i hit the tower, and in most cases it has a "Hey willste zocken" message attached.

;_;

Discipline/Strength. You can get super from orbs and shit

Post guardian

Same here actually.

Found one yet or can I join ?

>Get first blue
>L12 required
>Trial only goes to L8

Should I drop the money? I mean I enjoy it, and truthfully its either this or overwatch. in terms of content, I think this has more. I'm on Xbone, and literally everyone I know who played destiny says the content gets stale quickly, but thats not really an issue for me.

Also I'm not locked out of crucible. So I guess its time to go be a shitter.

Join please
Bring nighthawk

The legendary edition is 30 monies

Really? says $59.99 on the store.

the content gets stale for people who have played it 5 hours a day for the last 16 months, you will love it.

>it gets stale quickly
Theres shit loads of content right now with the xpacs. Most of the content gets stale fast, but due to the community the actual late game stuff has lots of replayability. If you like grinding for loot that is.
If you don't like grinding, and if you want a PvP where you don't have to farm good gear to be viable, this game might not be for you.
Personally i've clocked 820 hours, i guess most of this thread is up there as well.

Do it

>tfw you missed two wanted bounties