New event tomorrow edition

=======================
>New to Mabinogi? Read this:
pastebin.com/rteefc4J
========================

>Wiki
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/

>Veeky Forums Player Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvmzrRxJfnwMdEV6Szc0aVlMZ19mWDdvOUoxZS1PTHc

>Player Guidebook (Tips, Facts, and Guides)
docs.google.com/document/d/1zSPei0UXPABHt3BuOKVuOt3L_PvPHgX8kKJvsOE08Yk

>Windmill Training Guide
pastebin.com/YGtj7DHZ

>Mabinogi Windows 10 Workaround
youtube.com/watch?v=Wef1ZaulObg

>Discord
discord.gg/014LSjYm6GsctH0BX

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00IwC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally making my character tonight, I'm excited.

Whats your favorite armor set?

this thread is too young to die

2 months of daily rebirths and free talent boosts coming tomorrow

Giants are cute!
C U T E!

>finish shadow mission
>"enchantment enabled for accessories"

Are you ready to become gods, neo mabigen?

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00IwC/

Mabigen revived just in time it seems

Reminder to apply to Yotsuba, not Yotsubato, we're migrating to a max level guild with enough room for everyone.

What's a good 2h sword to build up? I keep hearing that the two-hander and claymore are awful but nothing besides that.

Save up for a Fanatic Greatsword

Where would I buy one of those and how much?
Just the name sounds like some kind of endgame shit, probably 10m+

I should log in tk check what has changed.
I haven't login since a little after they added the alchemist class.
What has changed since then?

Dragon blades are dirt fucking cheap, usually 25k.
If you can find a Dustin Silver Knight Sword for less than 150k, that's also a good pickup.

Besides that, do what said. You can usually find them in shops in Belvast. The prices vary wildly though because it gets random stats on drop. I'm sure you could find a slightly decent one for around 1m.

Ask someone who runs Girgashiy VHM raids for one, they probably have one or the mats required to make one. low rolls are about 100-200k, but max rolls are anywhere from 1.5-2m

>got pure black dye from login event
>untradeable
>don't wanna dye any of my shit pitch black and look like a massive edgelord

Is there a robe or something I could buy, dye it, and then sell for more money?

If you're on Alexina, I have enough mats to make you one. Can't guarantee the roll, but it's free as long as you can supply the alloy.

bumb

When going with upgrades, should I take the paths that increase damage but reduce durability, or just maintain durability?

I usually use Nerys in dunbarton for repairs.

Nobody bumps because everyone's in the discord, which also happens to be full of old Mabigen people that don't actually play.

Why not dye your shoes?

I had just gotten wind that there was a new wave of people interested in Mabinogi.
First of all, I want to welcome you all with wide open arms, as someone who loves this game, I hope you all can appreciate and love the small little things about the game that many have come to enjoy, even despite the age of the game.

Second, I wish to offer assistance and help in any way if you on the Alexina server, just post your IGN and I'll add you, at least until Yotsuba returns.

I do hope you have fun in the game, no matter what you do or how you play it.

>REBIRTHS EVERY DAY
holy SHIT

Is there an order I should level my talents in?
I have Skilled Warrior and then a bunch of amateur/novice talents from ranking production mastery for the stamina

If you want to mix-max a stat ASAP, yes. Else no, have fun.

Main combat talent first. Then whatever skills boost your damage for that talent and whatever talents help boost that as well.

So I guess I'll do Close Combat > Lance > Blacksmithing? Then maybe Brawler or something?

Close Combat > Lance > Mining, Carpentry, and other big Str skills
Can also do bits of Ninja during the life skills if you want to break up the tedium. Mining is easy, but Carpentry is a hassle.

I wouldn't mind help in Alexina while I try to give myself a challenge on it since my main is on a dead server :^)
My ign is Tourisu.

Yotsuba is returned and is already up. Just apply and say you're from mabigen or something. Just waiting on people from Yotsubato to wait for their week cooldown to expire so they can join in as well.

>want a qt swimsuit for my new character
>they're 4m+

I get the impression that 99% of this game is ronery neckbeards like me playing female characters

You're probably not wrong, user. Though I heard from somewhere that there's actual girls that play female characters and a lot of them.

Mabi is a game where a lot female characters are actually female, and a good chunk of males are too

I save all of the lewdposts.

YEEEESSSSSS

Mostly done with my magical girl-looking ensemble. Now all I need is a Lymilark Choir Hat and Merlin Knuckles. I'd dye the hammer partly pink but that would look horrible on most of my other outfits.

Cute.

I love my witch

bump

Nice to see everyone in similar timezones but pls stop dying overnight thread

If I'm not a fan of the whole Defense\Smash \Counter Melee system, what are my options? So far I have:

Archer
Alchemy
Magic

What about Puppetry and Fighter, etc? I mainly don't enjoy the delay that comes with loading skills, it makes it a little hard to counter the enemy properly, so anything where I don't have to use the rock-paper-scissors method of attacks would be perfect.

>rock paper scissors
You're doing it wrong. The actual combat system is
>windmill
>final hit everything to death
>next room
>die to boss because melee's shit for bosses

Well, there's always Ninja which is a good tart, fighter is also good early game for one on one blitz but beware because they're prone to getting dicked by mobs.

>Melee
>Shit
>Bash and War Cry

Have they done a server merge or implemented server transfers for this kusoge yet?

No