mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce (embed)

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI
youtu.be/sZ3EzzDxVt4
img.kojimaproductions.jp/img/works/modal/menu-img-01.png
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/06/15/an-interview-with-hideo-kojima.aspx
youtube.com/DujLqzBEonU
youtu.be/DujLqzBEonU
youtu.be/mdGXSUUkmJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POST MOD LINK NOW HOLY FUCK

hooey

More like pachinko & kojima general

>"Boss, is that a devo-suit?"

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

>Big Boss's lighter
>Big Boss
>lighter
>gas tank

Norman Reedus > Stefanie Joosten

>you will never make a game with kojima

Why live

Seriously though, Venom was totally playing dead when Quiet was trying to pick him up and all that before the talking, and during her talking too.
All in an effort to do get her to leave because he despises her so much.

Kojima is the least talented person in this pic

>Only if we get him in a bikini

we got him completely naked and the game isnt even finished

>"Boy oh boy, that guy is built alright."

She will be in the game infortunately...

Venom only wanted to see Quiet on fire again, was that too much to ask?

>infortunately
What does that mean? Google's not turning up anything.

I'm sorry, what?

That's two sentences, not one.

What the fuck is that?

Why is she bald

There should have been the scene of Venom laughing at Quiet's message and taking off and then cut to her crying.

It's a 1/3 scale model of her.

>He is Mi and I am Yu
>I am Quiet
>You are Big Boss but so am I

Quiet is Quiet because Venom smashed her pussy but she still loves him.

Figurative. He shot her down out of the sky. Told her to kill herself.

I guess he stays in TWD because he still has that hobo hair.

The guy who made that has a mental problem

Yeah, I'd bet. He also made one for Venom Snake.

is Venom supposed to represent us, the player, as being all phantom-pain'd about Paz 'n stuff as it was us, as players, who built MSF mother base in Peace Walker?
Is that why we are supposed to feel the same as Venom about Paz and stuff?
>or koji just a hack?

Yes. The Paz side quest is meant to show Venom's longing for past. Collecting old staff, memento photos, and having Paz back instead of Pacifica.

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI

It's a triple ruse that won't be solved until we get a conclusive ending

One side you're meant to think it's really big boss being manipulated and suffering from dissociative identity disorder/PTSD

Second side you're meant to think its the avatar, who suffers from DID/PTSD

Third side you're meant to think its the preset medic from GZ

The game is literally hallucinations and fiddles, the game. The theme (song) is that everything is a lie. We won't ever know the real truth so we make our own personal truth which may or may not be false. It's your story until KONAMI (or Kojima but that won't happen) expands in the story and shows what really happened

TL;dr: You choose what's your truth.

Is the worm hole generator available in the game? I have yet to play MGSV. And don't worry, I spoiled myself long ago about the plot

Here's a video in return

youtu.be/sZ3EzzDxVt4

The truth is Ahab never made it out of the hospital on Cyprus alive. He was strangled to death by the female XOF assassin. Everything you see afterwards is thought up by him in his final moment.

All this washed up marine life, but where are the birds?

Can somebody switch Venoms model with Paz's for the Quiet's cringe water splash scene?

let's keep the ruse cruise going far beyond its sane limits

Death Stranding seems like the death knell to ruse but look at it from the right direction.

kojima has teased two non-MGS games:

Playable Teaser (hinted at the end to be silent hills)

Death Stranding

both games star norman reedus.

both D.S. and P.T. are playstation exclusive

now check this out:

P.T.

D.S.

P.T.D.S.

Post-Traumatic Demoralization Syndrome, also known as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

they're the SAME GAME

SAME GAME

SAME GAME

SAME GAME

SAME GAME

SAME GAME

From FOX, two phantoms were born

PT
DS

What if PT goes back on the store in the near future before or right when DS is released? And then the data for both games would interact with TPP/GZ to return to camp omega?

Also while we are at it I have a personal request, is Venom's eyes green or gray or blue? There are a lot of pics that are green or gray and I can't tell. Please don't say blue because the wiki is a piece of shit that retconned Tretij being from Czechoslovakia

P.T. was removed because konami figured out it was a teaser for the D.S. game which was a game kojima had thought up in his head, and that kojima had only used silent hills as a form of manipulative advertisement.

>mgg is a cesspool of insane people now
Glad I jumped off the MGS wagon before it crashed into pachinko. I would have lost my mind too.

AHEAHEHEAHHOBOBOHOO

death stranding is making /mgg/ not terrible now. hell, we might go back to those glory days.

bump

the big ruse is ultimately that we will never get the full picture, because we experience the game through the eyes of a man with hallucinogenic mental problems, who has been brainwashed and lied to non-stop.

all we really have are partial-memories and astute observations based on inconsistencies or strange coincidences.

Personally I think this nurse is meant to be a big clue due to the way she is presented in the game, and if you think about her and where she shows up it raises some big questions involving ground zeroes.

picture on the right is directly after the helicopter crash, in columbia, when venom briefly glimpses the nurse before he goes into a coma.

picture on the left is the same nurse during the hospital escape 9 years later.

>why is this nurse from columbia now in a hospital in cyprus, half-way across the world, 9 years later.

>the answer is that all the doctors and the nurse in this scene all have cyprus hospital nametags, and work at the cyprus hospital. These doctors were merely displaced in Columbia at the time.

>Why were these cyprus doctors displaced to Columbia, and by who? the cyprus hospital is a memorial hospital strongly implied to be owned/operated by zero. In the tapes it's clear the doctors work for zero, so we can safely believe that zero brought his doctors from cyprus to colombia to take care snake after the crash.

this brings up a major issue: the time it takes to fly from cyprus to cuba, according to google maps, is 18 hours.

even if the helicopter did not actually crash and the travel time was halved to 9 hours, there is no possible scenario where zero could shuttle his doctors across the world before the victims succumbed to trauma.

the only sane scenario is that zero already had his hospital staffed moved to colombia before the events of ground zeroes took place, IE zero already knew of the events that were about to take place, in some capacity.

Wow, I can't read Japanese

I wonder what engine DR is using. Because I don't think that's FOX

Or it's a reused model

>camera actively pans to and focuses in on her face in ground zeroes

>is given a unique unskippable interaction scenario in TPP so you can't miss her

>reused asset

m8 she has a name and everything on her nametag, if I could find it I'd show you

There is also that second ishmael (exact same model to the last detail) that gets shot in the scene where the nurse in question appears and he is shown for long enough to make your think he is important yet most of mgg put it off as "Just some dude with head bandages"

It's a game based on hallucination and ptsd senpai; if you don't want to believe that then good luck and best wishes to your opinion

CUTE

>now
It was full of paranoid conspiracy autists before, now it's that plus one retard.

Quiet turned away from the man that had once given her life
And cried out the the sky 'cause she was lonely and scared but only the devil responded 'cause Snake wasn't there
And right then she knew what it was to be empty and cold so she shot herself and died with no soul
They say that death takes you to a better place but I doubt it, after that Snake burned her pictures and never spoke about it.

>birds flying to signify danger cliché

Snake and Parrot got married when they went back to MB after 45 because Parrot is Snake's hero.

>it's really big boss being manipulated and suffering from dissociative identity disorder/PTSD
Why not post traumatic demoralization syndrome
PT DS

It can't be...
Can it?

img.kojimaproductions.jp/img/works/modal/menu-img-01.png

Snake gave this to Quiet when he abandoned her.

By that I mean made her lose hope and courage in herself so she sudoku's

Unrequited love is a tragedy
not in Quiet's case, for most people feel she deserved it.

*ding*

the shiny skin is incredibly familiar but the FOX engine doesn't have hair even remotely that good.

well this is norman rendered in the FOX engine for P.T., you can draw your own conclusions.

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/06/15/an-interview-with-hideo-kojima.aspx

OTP

Last thread had 306 mentions if Quiet

you're not helping

I assure you, it was all one individual.

Venom literally brought Quiet back for revenge on her.
There was nothing real between Venom and Quiet, it was all a ruse that Ocelot set up. Every single cut scene with Quiet set up by Ocelot to get Quiet to do something and Venom played along with it because he knew the whole thing was for revenge on her, getting her to fall in love and kick her out and hand her to the soviets with a plan to get her to speak and then abandon her with a tear in her eye, which is the icing on the cake in the end for Venom.

youtube.com/DujLqzBEonU

>This page isn't available. Sorry about that.

youtu.be/DujLqzBEonU

No but the code is corfirmed, appraised, etc

I get why people say Venom had a soft spot for Quiet, because he hesitated and broke her heart instead of slit her throat like a lethally trained person would do to their enemy.

In my situation with a helicopter over head id suck on one titty real slow snd the other as a whole titty but to keep her alige youre right

Venom really kept his hatred for Quiet between himself and her and code talker.

Wasnt he lobotomized or some sort, else he wouldn't not need the tapes to remember the mission briefing. He is the boss hes like the boss

What the fuck does that mean?

To keep her alive, when im a lethalky trained person, i was saying hes right.

I mean behind the rock, Venom hesitated, was going to stab Quiet like when you slit someone's throat in the hold, but the snake hissed before he could do anything.
That, or, Venom was waiting for the snake because it was planned.

>slit someone's throat in the hold
confirmed for not actually playing the game.

Or its right. because you need to know what i mean like pussy knows dick oh look.....59s...58s

Oh, so Venom was lobotomized to forget Quiet.

GW go home, you're drunk

Stab them in the heart then.

It literally says 'slit throat'

Yeah, Venom won the game, got Quiet to speak and then break her heart by abandonment.

No sir, none of that could've happened.

Don't reply.

>Don't reply

I know that's what Venom did, he restrained himself from speaking while 'paralyzed' with Quiet above him, trying with all her might to keep him out of harms way.

Now all we need is a mod that mods one of the vehicles into a Testarossa

huey

Quiet is irredeemable.

Lads, here is the long awaited finale to the Stefandonna show!

youtu.be/mdGXSUUkmJw