/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ #474 - Fleetway or Bust edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yODLkaF8F-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=s4j32pudJN8
youtube.com/watch?v=mQMYqJg3UKg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56802629
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck

fest

We stuck?

All Amys are so cute and lovely!

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=yODLkaF8F-Y

Still alive?

If the rest of this little sequence was completed who would be Bulma?

>Sega's E3 press conference

So what would make you buy Fire and Ice?

Like what if it was actually fun to play?

Old Madonna, she's cuter.

Amy.

It was kind of expected honestly

I liked Shattered Crystal. Fire &Ice looks like it'll be fun.

This guy knows what's up.

It was entirely expected. It somewhat exceeded my expectations. I just knew to have low expectations because I actually read things.

>tfw have same feelings

Come on Sonic, you've got your chance

She so would

We need more Madonna like this

>They MIGHT show the new sonic game on A FUCKING ANIME CONVENTION
Sonic X game confirmed

Do we get to kill Chris in it?

Shadow pls

youtube.com/watch?v=s4j32pudJN8

My neighborhood on South Island was small, but so was I. My dreams were big, to be a rock and roll star, and make it there faster than anyone. I only had a few friends to play with, Maxx the Monkey, Mach the Rabbit, Sharps the Chicken, and the absolutely tone deaf Vector the Crocodile. It was abundantly clear he could never be our lead vocalist, so we asked the only person we knew with pipes worth writing home about, Madonna.

So I asked her if she'd like to come over, her response was an emphatic yes. "But," she said, "I thought it was just going to be you and me."

I'd just be happy with an Advance style HD game. Sonic, Tails, Amy, & Knuckles playable. Lot of colorful zones.
That'll never happen though.

No, because it turns out he's eggman as a kid, and that causes a timeloop.

2D as well?

But how did Eggman go from loving Sonic to hating him?

Couldn't be helped. He was caught in a causal loop.

What does she see in him?

Hedgehogs urinate on each other during intercourse, so probably something to do with that.

He makes her laugh

Yes sir.

I get that reference

What you see in him.

still waiting for that sauce

>Tfw gave nieces some of my Sonic plushes cause they wanted them a week ago
>They take my favorites: Blaze and Rouge
>They've already lost them
You ever lose any Sonic stuff /sthg/?

Because of the convoluted way anime production works, the rights to anything made for the OVA are likely split between SEGA, Studio Pierrot, and a third company that doesn't exist anymore. It's ot so much that SEGA doesn't have rights to the OVA, they just don't have exclusive rights and neither they nor Studio Pierrot care enough to get full rights from the other.

Soon™

This is the last one I have, promise.

Besides, what are we going to talk about? That fantastic Dawn of War: Mobius trailer we saw at E3 where Team Sonic and Relic teamed up to bring us a 'what-if' scenario where Sonic and his friends must defend Mobius from the approaching Ordo Xenos?

I don't get it. Why is Madonna so popular when she's only appeared in a spin off issue and hasn't done anything of real significance?

He's fast

Because she's a combined reference to unused Sonic lore as well as a generally liked Sonic X character.

There's something about that Katella that makes her sexy.
It's not the fact that she's completely naked and she has the perfect body... it's her face.

It's not his speed.
He must be using the Chaos emerald to warp.

If you commission enough good artists you can make anything popular

we're a bunch of thirsty fags that jack off to animals, so a regular looking Muh Donna is a bit much

Claiming their territory?

I agree, it's slightly alluring rather than sneering like she's usually drawn

No it causes them to relax their quills and makes intercourse less painful

You should be asking why Katella's so popular when she's an annoying shitty character.

Damnit Sage

Where is this art from? Also, why is Sonic smiling in the 2nd panel?

Where the hell is this thread going?

It's not just that, she has the kind of beauty that's lewd and charming at the same time...

I don't know, why is the fapbait popular? Fucking bizarre right?

>Pull the Trigger
youtube.com/watch?v=mQMYqJg3UKg

Some Sonic Pixiv artist
>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56802629

>not Rouge
She's even got the treasure hunter schtick
Tell me you don't see it.

SO

HOW ABOUT THAT E3 TRAILER GUYS?

What are your E3 highlights so far? Mine has to be Dawn of War, Spider-Man and maybe Crash remastered

sonic heroes wasn't that bad

>Spider-Man
It's moon swinging user

Could have been a lot better, however I would say I like the idea of playing as 3 characters at once plus the vastness of the levels.

Breath of the Wild first game I've been excited to play in years.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Infinite Warfare actually looked fun.

No problem with that chum

>tfw you'll never get to spend the day with Amy and enjoy her company

It hurts so much.

I don't understand all the hate for it.
I would like my zero gravity every bullet sends you careening into space simulator, but it looks pretty fucking sweet.
Zelda best game there.
Kojima is fucking weird and thank god he got Sony and didn't do an Inafune.

Sonic better show magic on the 22nd or I'll load up Sonic CD again and play that like I have the past 4 fucking years.

>Sonic better show magic on the 22nd or I'll load up Sonic CD again and play that like I have the past 4 fucking years.
Load it up right now user because we ain't getting shit

A lot of the things in the Sony presentation looked good but the other presentations were complete letdowns.
RE7, the Crash remakes, Kojima's new game, DR4, and Zelda take the cake, though.

Sonic #281 went down to 6,773 direct market unit sales.

What was 280's?

And Universe is still under 6k too.

Is Archie Sonic finally dead?

Only way it's dying is if Archie goes absolute full retard again

Dunno what they expected after going on a 3 month unexplained hiatus.

Jesus Christ, that's getting bad.

wait so direct market is just like actual comic shops right? does that include the archie app they keep pushing or the supermarket sales?

Honestly I expected worse from a non-Big 2 licensed comic for a franchise that's more of a punchline than a legitimate franchise nowadays
To answer the first part, yes. And that's Diamond numbers, and iirc, Archie doesn't go through Diamond distribution. I could be wrong.