forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Play Snake on your SamsungEproduct of choice today:
mwomercs.com/viper

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ74xoGsclY
mwomercs.com/news/2016/06/1566-countdown-to-phoenix-hawk-release-6-day-left
reddit.com/r/Battleborn/comments/4o7aru/battleborn_is_dead_long_live_battleborn/
youtube.com/watch?v=fYqYKTuWwTg&list=PLGxCL8JAojAMjS1A3Mfr487LUKbJoKxUm&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=O5VZsSXcfJU
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c&list=PL09gIBBK82tHQ1pkPyQ4pdbc8UXw_RKC9&index=4
imgur.com/a/ATNIP
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28518840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for ded threds and ded mumble

>thread dies with about 2 MWO related posts, 0 screenshots not submitted by brain cancer, and 38 total posters.
>the highest skill tournament has seen at least 24 teams forfeit already - a 15% decline in players less than a month in.
>7 concurrent grab deals, with at least two more to come.
>CW considered complete and a finished product.
>Bistop "I suck piggy cock for a living" Steiner making daily posts about how he fucking hates PGI's shit patches, shit CW updates, shit silence, and Russ mocking him on townhalls.

>tittyfall 2 coming soon
>armored core coming back

I for one can't wait for our new robot overlords.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ74xoGsclY

Ryƫjin no ken o kure!

where did everything go so right?

FYI, I am in talks with BSIRenegades to move our game with them from Friday to Thursday. This would empty our Friday night and create two games in a row on Thursday (tomorrow).

tittyfall shills pls go

for mumble

>kong holds funeral for mwo in 2013
>vass still chronicling pgi failures in 2016
SO IS IT DEAD OR WHAT, FUCK

It's undead.

No it just won't die, check again in 2019.

>the pig handing out real actual money

Looks like piggy is actually thriving for once

Haha, good one. The initial 100,000 dollars were sponsor money from companies like microsoft and nvidia.

The rest was paid for by the community. You see, there's a special tourney supporter grab deal, and it costs 10 dollars. PGI takes 5 of these 10 and pockets them instantly, then puts the other 5 (after all the relevant taxes and other 'fees,' of course) into the tournament price pool.

Shit's gotten so bad, Paul's the one who does the forum posting now. Russ was also hiding in their panic room for like a month, and only came out to announce another grab deal.

>microsoft and nvidia giving a shit about piggy

Haha, good one.

They must have sold a lot of kodiaks.

Sadly, that's actually what happened. They have more sponsors than that, but no one knows exactly who they all are. I'm sure they'll be revealed in due time.

PGI are the ones who are paying for mechcon, however. Yes, there's a convention attached to the shit tournament. Maybe they'll serve something other than cold pizza for once?

mwomercs.com/news/2016/06/1566-countdown-to-phoenix-hawk-release-6-day-left
Day 6 for the Master Chief just went up.

>that hardpoint inflation on the energy variants

This is the fate of all illegal Rin posters. Enjoy your slow death and eternal virginity kid.

bang.

>day 6.
>still no kwirk reveal.

LBX10/10.

you don't own any idol you piece of shit of a human being
literally fuck off

>a bloo bloo bloo UNBLOCK AND UNMUTE ME REEE
HAHAHA fuck off Greg.

>Implying that matters anymore when you've pretty much burnt down all the bridges

Stillborn is so fucking shit, and the launch has been such a disaster, battlebabies are unironically comparing it to MWO. Both for defense and offense.

reddit.com/r/Battleborn/comments/4o7aru/battleborn_is_dead_long_live_battleborn/

>Oh no I've destroyed my relationship with greg
>How terrible
Said literally no one ever.

Hatamoto-Chi SOON

A reminder that Greg unironically bought a wallet with naked cartoon children on it.

flatties btfo

didn't you just say last thread that you see everyone in kong as a friend but me

>bridges
What does that fucking mean? As if all of you pitiful degenerates wouldn't immediately welcome her back with open arms and straining boners if she decided to talk to you again.

Lesson one when dealing with women is NEVER GIVE THEM ANY POWER OVER YOU. You might say "but she doesn't! I hate her!" She's in your thoughts, you're obsessing over her for one reason or another, the subject doesn't matter. You're thinking about a girl, and she's not thinking about you. Story of your fucking lives, huh? You need to learn to completely forget about her and just learn to live without and MAYBE, maybe then she'll come back and respect you. But only ever as a friend, and that's good enough.

And this whole pathetic meme sexualizing the picture you guys found that is allegedly (but almost definitely not) Haruko is equally disgusting. I understand that you guys (particularly you Greg) have no idea how to express yourselves sexually and desperately want to, you want to be accepted as sexual beings and have people respect your needs but harassing the single female in your gaming group on the slim chance that you found her picture is not how you do this. "SHE GOT DEM THICC THIGHS I WANNA FUCK EM LOL" this is literally how 12 year olds and rednecks express themselves. Is this what you are? Be better than this, please.

t. LvL 15 Enraged Alpha Klord

I'm wondering how I should make the sword and still have it fit the MWO aesthetic.

>And this whole pathetic meme sexualizing the picture you guys found that is allegedly (but almost definitely not) Haruko
Nice try haruko, now stop shitposting and make me a SLDF panther please.

Post a picture of it.

dudebot is that you

Probably Eric

Fat Paul eating shit behind Tina's back.

IS THIS HUCAST?

Trying to kitbash this thing together out of modern MWO mechs really shows how messed up scale is nowadays.
>grasshopper has bigger forearms than every assault
BRUH

HOLY SHIT HUCAST CONFIRMED

H U C A S T

stop kitbashing, xe did nothing wrong.

Bro, do you even lift?

haha

H U C A S T

U

C

A

S

T

HUCKCAST???

PGI is still going to increase the grasshopper's size by like 5%, too.

>mumble right now.

>THAT
>ONE
>GUY
>IN
>THE
>CLAN
>MECH

New fresh numbers, hot off the presses.

Even PGI is bigger than stillborn.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYqYKTuWwTg&list=PLGxCL8JAojAMjS1A3Mfr487LUKbJoKxUm&index=1

>PGI IN CHARGE OF MARKETING

Needs sword now, maybe a few more details.

>battleborn dropping over half its players within 30 days
damn son

Fuck off Greg. I moved to Discord.

Literally

W H O
H
O

Here it is with textures.

What do you Dracs think?

Can you please send nudes?

If you suck Russ's dick hard enough to get the Hatamoto Chi in-game, they're yours friend.

Come on PLEASE. COME IN MUMBLE. PLEASE. WE MISS YOU SO MUCH. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=O5VZsSXcfJU

>mumble

>imblying the samurai robutt wouldn't be the hero variant of the charger line.
>imblying charger won't be the next IS mech they release.

Is this the future of Kong?

youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4

youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c&list=PL09gIBBK82tHQ1pkPyQ4pdbc8UXw_RKC9&index=4

/hwkg/ here. We really are all dead btw. How's our stompy mech brethren doing?

We're taking part in the highest skill esports tournament of all time.

Down to about 15 players total. Our game devs look like they're preparing for the last gasp attempt to gain some relevance.

They've got a terrible shit 'world championship' going, which is sucking the lifeforce out of all who partake in it.

Apparently a jesus patch is coming soon with resizing of mechs. We'll see what the monkey's paw has granted us this time.

Inb4 they make shitmechs even bigger, good mechs smaller and don't do anything about quirks being fucked.

At least they're getting rid of the cancer and replacing it with actually good looking missile slots.

Is this Dashing?

imgur.com/a/ATNIP

we tie fighters now

Who?

>not wanting haruko to insult, humiliate and pee on you for your own perverse desires.

>imgur.com/a/ATNIP
Neat.

Ham test render.

>make robot.
>don't put animegirls or moon runes on it.

I'm very disappointed in you.

>mixing black knight, victor, grasshopper, and mauler bits and pieces into a frankenstein's monster
>somehow it actually turns out ok

Maylay in MWe when?

It's more effort than minimally viable so never.

>this is what old man vass unironically believes
SOON
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28518840
It's Black Knight, Victor, Grasshopper, Awesome, Wolverine, Kintaro, Archer, Warhammer, Catapult, Zeus, Shadowhawk actually.

>tfw even if we do get the Hatamoto Chi in MWO it'll probably be shit

leave Sae out of this

>implying some Love Live secondary faggot who's never even played the originals let alone can even read Japanese and only lives to sit in the /@/ thread with his dick out has any authority on iM@S

I mean, you can't sneak animeme grills and moon into every robot you make for four years, then suddenly not put some in when you make another one.

That just makes me worried, man. Gotta stick to the routines, or my ancient alzheimer's brain locks up like it's running on windows 95.

see Field Manual SLDF for more details

you say this like I could stop you even if I wasn't any of those things you just said

you were raving about rabu raibu as being alright 2 years ago you piece of shit

That's not true at all, if you literally knew anything about me ever you'd know I hate lesbians and Love Live is literally infested with yuri fags and yuri understones. Literally the only thing I liked from it was the OP song.

and I'm pretty sure you did famm
I remember all my steam conversations

>I hate lesbians

it's true, Haruko may be the most hardline anti-degenerate conservative in Kong

When will Dashing remove the cancer that is Greg, Haruko and Kit?

Why do you hate the purest form of love?

Were you picked on by lesbian hambeasts?

Dashing's Daredevils are too busy fighting off the Kaelus Kids in Star Citizen right now. It's a tense stalemate without much time for officer duties like crew discipline or training, so this is what happens when the eyes of the commanders stray to more important targets. They'll get what's coming to them, in due time.

He's too nice to remove people. That guy is too fucking friendly for his own good. Gullible is the word.

But I thought the leader of the kaelus kids was removed from power after the great boojum boys incursion?

Negative. He's like a tick, if you wound the body he just burrows in deeper.

>too nice to remove people
:^)

you still play that shit game?

t. pizzadog the tranny