Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2206 - Grace and Glory Edition

Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6LWQhvzRw
strawpoll.me/10495620/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for cloudian

How do I make a Goyo deck, with synchro fusionist and all that good stuff.

grepher/arma to dump synchro fusionist
junk synchron with synchro fusionist

4th for SEMON DEMONS

eric

WIll Dark Magician be tier 1?

Leaks tonight right?
We should be getting the complete SD leaks and more INOV good stuff.
As long as Tewart keeps HFD banned, yes.
Otherwise, it's going to be rogue deck like in OCG. I'm hoping the Yugi SD uses those last slots to help it instead of reprinting the cards nobody asked for.

Stop

no one likes you

are we invaded by reddit. this is pretty reddit

No, DMC won't work against Kozmo for obvious reasons and Monarchs/BA can just out it.

PRINT MEEEEE

how you balance this?

DM has options against Kozmo
>Crash absolute, ss Rebellion Dragon
Or
>Magic Expand
but that's about it really

>When you activate this card, each player reveals 3 spell cards from their deck to the other player and has that player choose 1 to add to their hand, the rest are shuffled into the deck.
>While this card is face-up on the field, both players can activate 1 spell card per turn as a quick-play spell card per turn.
>You can only use "Spell Sanctuary" once per duel.

Just filter him you fucking newfags

>Neither player can win the Duel the turn this card is played. If a player's Life Points would reach 0, they banish 1 Monster from their Deck and gain Life Points equal to that monster's ATK or DEF (whichever is higher).

>No changes

Isn't this a good thing? If you actually look at the OCG format this has probably been the most diverse its been in a long while. No need to fix what isn't objectively broken

>opponent turbos into this and Dark Lady
>spend 5 minutes pondering how to get over the field without spells
>realise his grave is empty so I raigeki his ass.
Kek and people thought Dark Planet was gonna be a 3 of.

Why did it take you that long to realize that it couldn't activate its effect?

I found out where the rest of the budget went

He's just as much of an idiot as the Kozmo player

low iq

Don't pretend to be me.

yeah, what happened to legacy support? I'm not talking about the support BEUD and DM are getting. I'm talking about the 1-2 cards per non-anime archetype that breathed fresh air into older decks such as Pilica for Gusto, Bujin Hiruko, Crystal Pendulums, Agent of Entropy (where's the freaking Sanctuary remake?!), etc.

Though I guess now they just decided to remake the whole archetypes. Like Structure R. But it's sad the old Duel Terminal Archetypes are getting completely forgotton. I'd give anything for some good Jurrac and Fabled cards. And perhaps a remake of Steelswarm since those were complete unplayable trash to begin with (it's such pity since their designs are so good)

It's not a card I see often so I thought that if he's gonna turbo into it + Lady then he must have had some kind of plan. Obviously i underestimated idiots.

It's funny that you're calling others idiots while defending your own mental retardation
/dng/ everyone

this person plays kozmo and summons dark planet without having anything in grave
dng everyone

this person takes five (5) minutes to figure out that the Kozmo player couldn't even activate Dark Planet without any Kozmo monsters in the graveyard
dng everyone

that's not me, but i can tell when you're trying (and failing) to deflect since you got raigeki'd

>W-wasn't me ;^)

OK buddy

Reminder
Kozmos have
>an Obelisk the Tormentor which can negate spells
>several untargetable boss monsters
>quick effects throughout the archetype
>a mulligan field spell
>the ability to recover from anything
>floaters everywhere in the archetype
>immunity to missing the timing
>no need for the extra deck
>every single card in the archetype searchable
I don't even hate the deck but I hate how damn overcompensating it is.
Didn't Tewart ever stop for a minute to even give this damn archetype a single handicap?

>W-wasn't me ;)
My favourite meme

>a single handicap
Bricks without the field spell
Literally cannot function if it can't float
Literally cannot function if it can't banish
Most pilots are incredibly subpar and only one of them works by itself and works only in the End Phase

It has plenty of handicaps you're just playing a shitass deck as usual

>Didn't Tewart ever stop for a minute to even give this damn archetype a single handicap?
Yeah, not making it good

Aside from Evilswarms, what decks beat Kozmos easily?

>the ability to recover from anything
Almost. I just spam this on the Field Spell until I win Konami pls put Skill Drain to 3 so I can banish ships face-down

HERO

all of them

banish-fish, cloudians, and mist valley have pretty good matchups across the board.

>kozmo player gets offended and tricked into admitting that he was the one who let his field get raigeki'd
You wouldn't have tried that specific stutter greentext meme if you knew it could be turned back on yourself
Because you know as well as everyone else that it was you who scrubbed hard and got raigeki'd, trying to damage control based on how long it took the other guy
Oops, not a good mistake to make.

Gravekeeper's

>not to mention being dumb enough and offended enough to expose himself twice
the helmet is on too tight

Any news on Blues chaos max release on TCG?

how the fuck do gravekeepers out DD

Brilliante! Muy Magnificanto! Es muy muy muy epico! Epico!

>card is what singlehandly sold the movie pack in the OCG so well that it's the top card game product.
>seriously asking if it's in the TCG movie pack
user take a moment to think.

How fucking stupid are you holy shit

Stop bullying Diamante just because Diamante uses a trip. You're fucking retarded. Diamante just wants to talk about card games but retards like you attack Diamante over using a trip.

Diamante has literally admitted to shitposting several times in the past. He is the 5D's shitposter.

Shut up retard. You only attack Diamante because Diamante uses a trip. You already admitted this.

Stop...

No, that's because he shits up the thread with his shitty opinions and doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time.

I'm running Shadowmist/Dark Law in my Zombie deck, should I have a Mask Change for each?

Mask change II should be enough

just use 3 mask change ii

When did I ever state shit about his trip?
If a deck has topped less than 5 times in the past couple of months in OCG,
HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT TO BE TIER ONE.
This is deliberate shitposting, considering the fact the fucking idiot thinks he's but doesn't have the insight to see if a deck will be meta months after its been out. It doesn't matterif that was an anonymous or trip post, I would've called that shit out. Idiots never fucking learn. You encourage stupidity and will only get more shitposts which you faggots always complain about. If you think Im bullying you're dead wrong. You don't even know what bullying is. Get some fucking education and stop pretending everyone is special and good at the game.

No, Diamante only talks about card games but then we have retards like you who shit talk Diamante only because Diamante uses a trip code. If Diamante posted under Anonymous then Diamante wouldn't receive any shit

OK seriously why are you being such a sperg about this? Can you seriously not take the piss?

>HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT TO BE TIER ONE.
maybe because there's different banlists you sperglord
jeez

>Overload is just omega doing some sick scooter tricks

MFW a stupid female cosplayer tried to cosplay the bulky Yuma ZEXAL form III at regionals (Which is held in a relatively smal room)

What's the difference between them?

Oh yeah just like this retard didn't receive shit right?
Bad players refusing to accept goid advice and giving MORE bad advice to other players makes the general shittier

did they also try to cheat and completely change cards

>thinking the banlist is the reason Dark Magician isn't good
How cute

PLEASE ANY OTHER TRIPFAG OUT THERE JUST START POSTING ALREADY TO DETRAIL FROM DIAMANTE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

OVERLAY

Mask change II uses any monster, whereas the others you need a HERO target
saved, my sides are gone

did you just steal his deck and slap Cipher on too?

yeah
DN is fun :^)

Samefag

No :^)

Why do you care about tripfags so much? Just go to reddit if you want that

37 turns.

Greydle vs Psy-frame.

God that was painful.

I just had a 30 turn match between PKSR HERO and PKBASR. Vanity and Law too strong.

PKFire mirror matches are grindy as fuck

The tripfags here are better than anything Reddit has to offer.

Now give me (You)s

>PKFire

I seriously want Reddit to fucking learn or leave
It's either Phantom Abyss or Shin Megami Rank III: Nocturne feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series YOU FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6LWQhvzRw

Maybe I will go to reddit

Time for some actual discussion based on opinions
strawpoll.me/10495620/r

where's the train dammit, i cant find my copy

>Shin Megami Rank III: Nocturne feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry
That's cringey as fuck my dude. I'd take PKFire over that shit any day

>tfw there will never be a PSY-Frame Scooter Equip Spell

>I'll take this Reddit meme that makes no sense over this dank Veeky Forums meme that actually makes a little bit of sense

>Multi-threader will never have a synchro form

Rank 1 SQMP when?

You should have seen my 38 turn duel of me playing PSY-Frames vs Demise Qli
I only won because I sided triple Denko

or wheelchair race

>I'll use this shitty Veeky Forums meme made by (not) Redditors instead of this meme that literally everyone uses
"Okay"

Does anyone have aromage tips?
Was that synchro just a hoax?

>play Ophion set 4
>win G1 against a Kozmo shitter
>go to G2 and he lets me go first again
>Ophion, set 4 again
>he summons Denko and goes for Dark Hole
>he activates E-Tele
>Xyz Reborn ;)

Magnus' head is white and his neck/shoulder is black, there 's still hope yet

HOSTING TAGS UNTIL I GET BORED
Not full-power.

ygopro
dng
vidya

>tfw you activate Mask Change II in a BA mirror

/dng/, what's the closest you've got to worlds?

I went 5/2 at Oceanics then lost on the bubble.

I want you in my next tag duel

>they quit the second Law hits the field.

i won worlds in 2010

retard