game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
6/6 - 6/19 - Wood & Flame Metallic Dragons Arrive!
6/13 - 6/19 - PAD Academy Returns!

>Cosmic Getaway
Go to puzzledragonx.com for dungeon listings.

6/10 - 6/19: 1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (10 total)

6/10 - 6/19: Experience of a Lifetime

6/10 - 6/19 - Thoth & Sopdet Descended!-5x4 Board

6/10 - 6/19: Descended Challenge

Half Stamina on Daily Dungeons

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Legendary Dungeon Bonus
Select Technical Dungeons Latent Tamadra invades and 20x +egg rates

Fusion Bonuses
3x chance for Skill Ups during the event!

Normal Dungeons +Egg and EXP Bonus
Normal Dungeons will also receive a special 2x EXP bonus at various timings.

Limited Time Dungeons Egg Drop Bonus
1.5x chance for Egg Drops in the following Limited Time Dungeons: Rare Monster Infestation!, Descended Carnival (Legend) and Evo Monster Infestation!

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!lgJzEJqZ
pad-tcg.com/card/list
waifu2x.udp.jp/
foolz.fireden.net/vg/thread/44365632/
rugiabaku.com/simulator_7x6.html?layout=346111355542233464553346411222256615551116
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post early
faggot

rip raclucks

So cute, thanks for the upload user.

Reminder people were wiling to throw 5 stone at Satan because he was a farmable end game lead.

cluckmind

Meimei is very hage

Reposting once for anyone who missed it:

Pazudora TCG art:

mega.nz/#F!lgJzEJqZ

!EsB2pX4hZ5pw3WebkIFywQ

There are two folders:
raw [10.53 GB] - the unmodified scans.
release [431 MB] - cropped/resized scans. They fall below the Veeky Forums file size limit so that you can shitpost with them right away.

((( Redditors and raclucks please DO NOT download thanks. )))

Ra Dragon is still king, so why not go back to your B-ranked waifu leads you impotent shitters :^)

Mind if I add this to the pastebin?

Go for it.

Ra Dragon is king though

RIP RaDragon, I never loved you anyway.

Shame my Kali waifus don't get a team now.

add pad.dawnglare.com while you're at it

anything else? we need a new link for the assets

Is this every card art released ever? rip card game, no more good art of waifus

I had everything in digital form until before the LMeta and others pack

Neat, never knew about this simulator.

I haven't fully compared it to the card list, but I'm pretty sure it's the entire card game's art.

pad-tcg.com/card/list

Assets can be extracted from the game files whenever
I can work on a pack with everything up to awoken indra/vritra and upload somewhere to link it here if you want

add pad.skyozora.com and padguide app

It would be great if we kept an updated repository of game assets. Reminder that you can also upscale assets using waifu2x.udp.jp/

alright. This is all I can do for now, I'm out and my laptops about to die

Change your noise reduction settings, that looks awful.

>this and padhome still have no 7x6 option
just gonna kys honestly

Any asset upscaled is going to look janky regardless of the algorithm used, my man. ll we can really do is wait for BungHole to release some official hi-res art.

They have some if you get the illustration books. The 3rd one just came out too I think.

Absolutely www.

L O L
O
L

Bastet is ___cute~___

Man that still feels so recent

Kind of crazy how fast power creep has gone in the past year and a half

What the FUCK is this file name from my man. You could have just downloaded this pic from pixiv.

That's a danbooru filename.

all juggler's fault

Are the fairy tale girls from the Academy REM worth keeping? Or are they just MP bags?

Best I can get is the highest quality art that comes with the game
I'll extract those at least, but it until later tonight

I'm thinking of making a Kaede team when her ult rolls around to NA. Do you think this team will be decent enough to invest in?

>susano
>when you have the strongest and easiest shield in the game

Just roll more dupe kaedes

Stats are too low to be useful and they're unusable for skill inherit. I kept mine for cute though.

Apart from Susano, looking good

Could use some dupe Kaedes but she's not exactly easy to roll

So Ive been playing for about 6 months, and I'm really curious about the history of PAD.

When the game to NA back in late 2012, what were the best and optimal teams? Which monsters were the most popular? Did rows triumph over prongs?
I remember reading about how echidna was fairly popular, and Ronias were, anyone have any archive threads from Veeky Forums back in 2013?

I have some other stuff I can sub for him. Athena will probably work since I can just throw a more useful active onto her.

foolz.fireden.net/vg/thread/44365632/
>ronia

I'm a Lightning man myself but tbqh i wouldn't mind seeing Ishtar take the BBC.

Double vishnu is usually not the best option. One is enough. Do you have some double changers or Parvati?

Susano is only for 500% gravs and so you can tank 200k hits. Not really important now but may be an asset on the first wave of bosses made to counter heart cross.

Thief is actually a thing for Arena since he's full bind resistance and can inherit bind clear+an emergency shield that can work with the LS for max survival against boss nukes.

I have Parvati, Perseus x2, and Artemis x2

AALuci was once considered one of the best leaders in the game.

The people who used him stuck around much longer than AALuci's dominance, and were a perpetual thorn in everyone's side. Quilt Angel got her nickname because people frequently compared AALuci negatively to her.

Pic related.

just like the bastetfags and radrafags, huh? I guess some things never change

kinda forgot about this. found it when I was looking for those PADR wallpapers. at least it wasn't a complete waste of time.

rugiabaku.com/simulator_7x6.html?layout=346111355542233464553346411222256615551116

7x6 boards and quick options for board changers.

Prongs weren't even a thing until GZL was introduced mid 2014, when they buffed them to include the 1.5x damage boost.
I can't talk about when the game first came out since I didn't start until the end of 2013, but pic related was one of the best/hardest to obtain team back then.
Just go to the foolz fireden archive and look up padg if you want to read some old threads.

Is there anyone here who is using Lakshmi and planning on using Kaede as soon as she gets buffed on NA? I want to BF someone who fits this description.

Ra Dragon's actually still god-tier though

Bastet's actually still god-tier though

Susano is actually used pretty often so you can tank a few rounds easier while stalling and he has 2 SB. His defense has haste and he can inherit a bind clear. Plus he lets you tank. His inclusion on complete system teams is a bit questionable.
Parvati is probably a better general sub to handle the bind clear role.

>A tip for starters, do the third dungeon on Tower of Giants during the weekends.
>They have one of the best exp/stamina ratio.

Oh god the memories

The skill delay in Predra floors counts as a preemptive turn, right? It sounds too good to be true that I could just use Shiva and sweep each floor.

>that good feel when you're actually good at the game and don't need a multiplier crutch to beat content
Everyone should be hitting at least 7 combos per board, no excuses.

>7 combos
>good
you should at LEAST be setting up for 10

Is there a nice app for simulating this stuff on my phone? I've found a few but they never have buttons to replicate board changers or other actives. I just want to practice without waiting for cooldowns in EC

Good luck hitting 7 consistently with 0 Time Extends.

t. shitter who can't even activate Kirin by himself and rely completely on puzzcombo

No shit. I'm trying to start off newshits, rainbowcucks, and rowshitters off slow with an easy goal. When I play I'm making minimum 14 prongs on every board.

Reddit LEAVE.

Perseus instead of one Vishnu. You need an on demand heart+wood if you don't have at least one dupe.
No prong but 2 SB, 2TE which you want desparately. Sadly wood gets fucked again by his awful choice of colors to change. If Awoken Perseus follows Pandora's route on active he is going to wreck as a sub.

The slot you have with Susano can either be Susano or Parvati with Thumbelina/RRH/Cinderella inherit. HAlraune works well if you have her too.

rip

looks like racluck was the only thing keeping the general alive :^)

Speaking of Perseus, I wonder if he and the other heroes are due for Awokens soon

That new justice machine boss reminds me a lot of him, and YamaP did mention before that more machine types were in the pipeline for possible machine awoken evos.

3 of my 6 fucking Yamatos would sure appreciate a healer awoken.
Even though we know it will be balance because fuck gungho.

They're gonna switch it up and give him a Merchant typing.

An incredibly small chance this happens, Xiang Meme probably needs rarer cards desu senpai

Don't even joke about that. Gungho has tried to push fire balance several times but gave up.

Are we getting Jewels invades on Challenges?

>rank 241
Post em

No, I kept Cinderella as a cheerleader anyway. Not sure what to do with volleyball demon though.

No, only regular descends.

I think xiang mei is strong enough without yamato being on-type

That would be overkill desu

That would be just barely competing with Kaede/Sumire/Mille with their awoken heroes.

>rank 1
How is this acceptable??

>cuck8 believes a 4/49/4 team is 's tier' when it's unable to be used in a whale friendly system like sumire/kaede, all because 'muh farmable'

lol

>Rank 346
>not max level
>not using a good leader
Oh well, at least he puts leads I can use in other slots.

Here's the pic I forgot.

Why is she so crap?

Even without it Miru is plenty strong. What gets me is how much Sumire is downplayed. Even with the match 5 requirement I do enough damage.
You'll probably get the 3-4 Sumire required for an optimal team long before a dupe Kaede. Fuck I rolled 3 Sumire in a row on that GFE baitREM.

Big titty monsters are designed to be bad.
Just deal with it and buy it for a future sub, or box cheerleader.

Balanced was a mistake. A type based around being average in everything will never be good.

>Very limited subs
>must have 3 dupes to be good

Whatever happened to dark bias

Awoken ADLucifer

Balanced typing was the worst pick. RCV bonus on balanced typing and a heart leader is fucking garbage.

HP or even 1.35 HP/RCV would have been much better. Even if XM has it they didn't continue the pattern with the other two anyway so HP on both of them isn't a problem. Typhon got 1.35x Dragon hp anyway.

Dark cross leader when. Otherwise Nobunaga.

At least her plum blossoms are nice.

Shit typing, shit boosts

How many balanced dark cards are actually worth using?

dat shoulder

So im getting blown up by soul scales. Any way to cheese this guy? Having every available attribute is killing me.

Surtr descended in the challenge set isn't all attributes

Unless you're talking about another dungeon?

It's a lot fucking easier to figure out what you mean if you just mention the monster's name and dungeon.
What's your team? 600k isn't a lot of defense to burst through, and any flat damage makes Michael useless.

Good point, Pandora and Luci fell off the game8 list this week

man, 200 stamina on farming a fucking red mask and didn't get one, fuck this shit.