Best wife.

best waifu

xth for darius is a big guy

>lulu
>breasts

Who here top 10%?

xth for waifus

Xth for Annie a CUTE!

How do you feel about your wife being destroyed Riot?

wrong

kat best waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=qZbBcIu7FZE
I made a short meme vid hope it makes u smile :]

For you

Jhin is an idiot

ehh

isn't top 10% like plat?

yea boi

Yep.

Even gold shitters are top 30%

Makes you think huh

if youre into dirty whores
i only like pure waifus though

i devoted my life to this game but it's not fun anymore

It's a shame I don't like this guy's art style, otherwise these pictures would be 9001% boner

xth for skill

who should i buy twitch or jhin

>Tfw the Warwick and Nunu on your team hard carries the game and spams all chat with "MECHANICS" all game

>that bit of ass peeking from under the skirt
hnnnggg

twitch for wins
jhin for fun

>plat 3 is top 4.4%

jesus christ that's depressing

Why does riot need to FUCKING research everything and tell us what's best?

Twitch if you like "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"d

Jhin if you like "Through my work, you shall transcend"

Jhin is cooler

How mad were the enemies

This is my gold 5 0lp acct.

They played Lucian, Karma, Rengar, Jax and Azir, so pretty damn booty blasted

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>ahri
>pure

light is out so I'll just say I love Vayne

there
also I asked gypsy if Vayne was on the balance teams radar, I'll tell you guys what he tells me

My friend plays ranked just for skins, so he always stops at gold 5 which is roughly his skill. He's humble and knows he's shit, and actually didn't believe me when I told him he was in the top 30%

Honestly though how do people manage to be this bad

what do you think of the Lulu changes?

I've played Urgot support a few times recently, and it worked better that I thought it would. Decent base damage and an 85% total scaling on his q makes trades in the bottom lane one sided, if your ad commits. You also offer peel for your adc with your slow shield and ult. I want to practice it some more before I go in ranked with it though.

What do you think about it? I've played Ryze support before, and that went well too

>he doesn't care about Lulu being destroyed by Riot

I should've known you never loved her in the first place.

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

Reminder that Riot is adding a mark of shame to your profile if you actually use dynamic Q to queue with others

Since there's so little art of the snek right now I decided to contribute to the cause. Fully shaded and refined version coming later this week.

xxihaveautismxx

more like a mark of being a good summoner who will get a free mystery skin at the end of the season for having that mark

In.

I mean like 70% of ranked is bronze and silver. I have a friend who is stuck in silver 5 and hes played way more games then me this season. Its kinda sad desu.

At least for me, one of the most satisfying things in this game is when an EBIN PLAYZ champion is desperately trying to outplay a derp champion and is just too far behind.

>be 15/3 darius
>catch enemy yasuo
>he goes apeshit dashing everywhere, knocking me up, and ulting me
>take 15% of my HP
>auto W Q auto dunk
>outplayed :^)

I'm not worried about riot's buff/nerf cycles.

>can't even win 5v4 cause retards can't group for shit nor take advantage of it in any way, shape, or form
What did I do to deserve this? Was I Hitler in my previous life?

topkek

Thankfully most of my friend group is at least low gold so whenever someone comes up saying they're stuck in silver or bronze we all laugh at him and tell him why he's shit

>top 10% good
kek

Never said it was good.

post win ratios and guess ranks

bronze

oh my shit

xXDoNtBuIlDgReIvOuSWoUnDsPlsXx

not me but i'm making progress, might be there one day

RUN IT DOWN MID
U
N

I
T

D
O
W
N

M
I
D

silver 3

I was spectating a friend's game a while ago and saw a Yasuo and Bard try to outplay a Trundle and he just beat their faces off, shit was great.

MtnDew Pitch Black

I LOVE THIS SERVER

almost top 1

wrong shiit

IgniteIsForNoobs

you better not abandon her

>tfw when I placed higher than some of my friends have ever been
>they still believe in ELO hell

>Karthus Presses R
>As Soraka I press R

Karthus tears are the tastiest, I swear.

Graves or Cait? Or Quinn?

i like both of these

xth for Cute Vi

The One and Only Baby

>
I cant.
She's my woman.

WHY ARE QUE TIMES IN SILVER GOLD 5-10 MINUTES AND PLAT 20 MINUTES HOW THE FUCK DO I ELO BOOST IN RECORD TIME NOW IM LOSING MONEY

godspeed, vaynebro

tfw placed silver 5 and climbed to plat 5 feels too ez.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

gold 1

I should start playing trundle, I like mechanically simple champs that dumpster dash obsessed faggots

I want to gank Lux

Are you cashing in on the US economic collapse?

Just play support :^)

I placed gold IV and was like 6-4 in placements. I have a few friends that have spent 2 seasons desperately trying to get out of low silver.

I've given up on giving them advice at this point because they argue with every fucking thing I tell them

>260 perma ping since yesterday
fuck

>making shit up

killyourself bronze faggot

no, I'm not that smart, I don't think there will be another collapse soon anyway

>you will never be LeBlanc's pet

I'm feeling like I'm stuck. For every game I win, there's another game where a lane (usually bot) is uncontrollably feeding the enemy carries. I'm normally top, so if I leave lane too long we get pushed to the nexus, but if I don't we get trashed in fights. I don't know what to do anymore. Climbing seems a lot harder since Dynamic Queue was implemented. I don't know why they haven't reverted yet, it's literally the worst idea they've ever had. I'd play with my own stack but the people I know are all faggots who refuse to use VoIP clients on top of being shitty, greedy, unaware dumbasses and they'll never take criticism of any kind. It's always excuses.

Exactly. I love how they cry about how low-skill Trundle/Garen/etc are when they play squishy assassins and then get fucking destroyed when they engage and you cave their skulls in.

I'd ask for advice among my friends, but none of them are placed better than me have any advice other than play better. Other than that all the friends that are worse than me never take my advice because they're fucking retarded. None of them understand what playing fucking safe is and they keep fighting the enemy laner when behind, then act surprised when they get killed.

I went like 3-7 in placements. I have a few friends who have been silver 5 for 2 season now. I try to help them but they say "I'm good its just elo hell" its sad.

Pls don't do this to me

it's pretty easy to carry from support or jungle if you really are boosting

Heck, botlane gives you two people to get fed off of.

>that one loss was from internet fucking up
Oh hey thanks for posting my winstreaks. Hopefully I can finish my promo game later tonight.

>not thinking I haven't faced Karthuses as goatpussy

If you're gonna stalk me at least do it right, mate.

its fucking lit

Why are they straight buffing Leona?

cause she sucks donkey dick right now

No she doesn't.

I main top too also what rank are you? Who do you play I almost only play riven top. Also I've been starting up curse calls and just linking them ingame chat I usually get 1 or 2 people to join. I find it helps win games and I've made a few friends that way.