/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #369

"Welcome aboard Chloe's wild ride" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10296122
strawpoll.me/10347373
strawpoll.me/10347359
strawpoll.me/10433589
strawpoll.me/10436570

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SCorW9r_Is
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
deviantart.com/art/REQUEST-Max-and-Victoria-615549293
orph.link
youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860
kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html
mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w
play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IZJCIp8i4Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=QD8iVknSfXQ
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/732614187449454593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=8SCorW9r_Is

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Rachel prequel WHEN?

Kate having tea with Max and Alice DLC when?

That doesn't look like the right picture.

Pricefield sequel is #1 priority I'm afraid.

>deviantart.com/art/REQUEST-Max-and-Victoria-615549293
Typical deviantart.

>seduce everyone
>jump between increasingly ill advised relationships
>somehow get perfect grades while high
>conduct a bloodritual for a tornado to wreck the town for the lel
>bind it to your best friend (who loves you)'s life force b/c why not
>die of vommiting while sedated by rapey photography teacher (who's totally ur bae) and his mentally defunct student

Just comfying up an uncomfy image with my comfy post.

What's the problem? Sounds perfectly "dontnod" to me. :v)

Seriously though, even given the rough framework Season 1 sets for us (and disregarding that it'd be possible to work around that too), a Rachel prequel could work in various ways. And it'd allow to really dive into the supernatural side of the story, plus it's a chance to learn more about Frank, Nathan and Jefferson.

Pricefield + Kate tagging along
Playing as Max, you can either be flatout with Kate in your love for Chloe. Or you can play a little stealth game like holding hands under the table, texting each other, etc. Either way, when Kate does find out she will be happy for Max and Chloe.

I just wish Nova would at least come back to say Hello... And all the Victoriafriends we have lost too

Would have pl8/8.

I'm sure Nova will be back once they're a big author

Just posting this early since the thread just started :

I'll be away for vacation for a few days starting the 17th. Stay calm, don't panic and comfypost if the orph.link server goes down. Fingers crossed it won't!

>mfw no access to internet or cuteposting

Sounds fun. If you're going to France, be sure to crap on Michel's car!

>E3 has come and gone
>No season 2 info
>Just Vampyr crap

Well, I guess that's that.

I'm not going anywhere close but I would prefer nuking Paris instead personally.

Nobody expected news on S2 yet. It's obvious that Dontnod is focused on getting Vampyr out and in his last interview, Christian Divine said they haven't talked about S2 yet.
Aside from the line about it being Alice's revenge

I don't know if I would want to play a prequel. I know there's potential for interesting stuff, but there's also an already determined end An end which leaves little room for any bit of happiness.
We've already heard how bad Chloe was during that time, I don't want to see it firsthand.

I know, but I naively wanted to believe.

It could work if they used the actual name "What if?" or "Life is Strange: What If?" where it's told from the dream perspective of Chloe. It jumps around in some parts but the main focus of it is what if Rachel was still alive, Jefferson and Nathan got busted, and what if Chloe called Max to reunite sooner. You swap perspective between Chloe and Rachel so you do get to choose how to go about different issues.
In the end, Chloe wakes up and it's morning of the day she's going to meet Nathan in the bathroom.

There will be a reckoning...

If Alice was capable of voicing her thoughts
youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec

I can't tell whats going on here at all..

Alice doesn't dream of genocide. She only wants to have happy fun times with her mommy, her friends and Lisa.

...And if anyone should harm those people her vengenace will be terrible.

>tfw no crusader Kate and giant Alice dlc
They'd only bring salvation to the land of course.

She and Lisa will conquer the desolate ruins of Arcadia Bay. Lisa will grow and consume. The two of them only allowing humans they deem worthy to live there.

Night /lesg/

Sweet dreams, user.
Don't forget to bush your teeth!

Chloe is #1

Kate is #1

#1 Punk

#1 Cinnamon Bun

Sorry, but no.

Sequel/Season 2 with Male protagonist.

I just want more cute and comfy.

I hope whatever S2 is that it captures an equally nice atmosphere and characters. And that if there is any tragedy, that it makes sense and has continuity. But I think the first two will be guarantee.

>Threadly reminder that you will never see her again

Just finished the part where alt universe chloe dies
I feel like that was supposed to be really emotional? But she ends her life on a fucking spinal tap reference. I was laughing my ass off

Are you supposed to take this game seriously or what? I honestly getting so many mixed messages

It was a sad situation that I'm glad we got to reverse, but that's Chloe for you. Even whens she knows she's dying, she doesn't lose her humor and is a smartass.
You should leave though before you get spoilers.
Stop playing the game when you get to the art gallery. Do NOT look at Max's entry and turn the game off.

I could have been more clear. Meant to say: In the art gallery feel free to look around. But do NOT look at your own photo. Just explore and then turn the game off. It all ends there.

I don't understand why you're saying this

Is it because that's the best possible ending to the game?

I actually expected the plane to get kidnapped or shot down by terrorists. Max then focuses on some older picture as the plane is losing altitude.

KKKate?

It will save you the disappointment and anger everyone else here was lured into.

thought so

There's nothing bad about the end of the game. The storm doesn't come, the bad guys get captured, Max wins the Everyday Heroes Contest (And earns significant praise and attention, and Max and Chloe go on to live long, happy, loving, and productive lives together.

Eventually I will put together a flowchart of similar music, like the /mu/ ones. Got a few ideas working, but to busy to do anything with them. I promise, it's gonna happen someday.

If you want to contribute, please contact me on steam, or reply to this post.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860

Thanks to photoshopgril for putting together the background image and the second chart,
polaroidgril for assembling the album covers/artist names/etc. onto the background image,
Dr. Zaius for helping in general.

I have a torrent of all the games music, Morali's OST, the Vortex Club party, all the licensed songs (most in lossless format), and all the albums they were taken from.

Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4AF55CE2E1F48771E92E4CCE8E92156EC6A96152&dn=various+artists+life+is+strange+ost+2015&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

I will be seeding this for the foreseeable future, so even if it says no seeds, leave it up long enough, and I'll come online. PC can't be on 24/7, you know?

kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html

Alternative download on MEGA, if you get it from here, please add the files to your torrent folder to facilitate easier downloads for others.

mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w

Spotify playlist of the licensed music here:
play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
It's better than the official one. Really.

FLAC rip of official OST from the limited edition, courtesy of polaroidgril.

mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IZJCIp8i4Ko

youtube.com/watch?v=QD8iVknSfXQ

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!) (thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's Chloe just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>developer decides to make male protagonist is a black nigga
>because frenchs are finding black niggas as interesting these days
>Season 2 starts with threesome scene between three nigga's
>also they don't add qt girls,lesbians at this time
>tfw Mari's wishes become right

>all niggs stand around talking about "vaping dank og bud"
>their lines sounds like they were written by a white guy pretending to be black
>their voice actors sound like white guys pretending to be black

Max wouldn't slap Vicky while she ate her out to assert her dominance right?

>max slapping victoria during cunninglingus
Reading that haziehat comic?

N-n-no lewd!

Same. But after heard these lines I couldn't take it and cried like a bitch

>"Chloe…"
>"I’ll just drift asleep... dreaming of us here together... forever."
>"Thank you so much.|I'm so proud of you for following your dreams.|Don't forget about me."
> ''Never''
>"I love you, Max.|See you around."
>"Sooner than you think…"
>"Chloe, I am never leaving you again."

Fucking french fucks and their fucking tragedy. They enjoy make people suffer especially who in love each other.

>slap Vicky
>assert her dominance
Being cruel isn't how you show real love Max. Kate would show Vicky a better way.

Yeah kinda looking through my old folder of stuff I haven't seen in months now
Maximum Victory is still my favorite

Their days of suffering are over. They're safe now and can enjoy life together like they've always wanted.

I've never got past the gallery in episode 5

I suspect Victoria might be into being gently dominated by Max, but the move Max made in that comic came across was a bit, i don't know, mean. Don't go for the face Max, jeeze.

I never played episode 5 at all. I used my imagination to make an ending instead :)

>I used my imagination
Well spoken, friend.

It's definitely a mood ruiner

wtf

Michel's been visiting /v/

>seeing "based" immediately followed by "warryn"

>another ''female siblings, girl BFFs can kiss, flirt with each other it's normal cuz it shows their friendship'' faggot

just

At least we know where's Psycho major now

>reading /v/

thread needs more max and her women

Missed you too.

>19 posters

Where's everyone?

Died in a tornado.

only retards like you can die in that shitty tornado michel

>have a life is strange trauma relapse
>playing love is strange as therepy
>victoria route
>can either go back to her room and fall asleep in her arms
>or play hard to get, in which case we get to see Max in her alt clothes, and Victoria demands Max send her a selfie, which we all know she masturbates to (even has the 'fuck your selfie' achievement)

fucking impossible choices

playing other games i guess

>daily reminder that it's confirmed that the blue butterfly is storm summoner (the harbinger of disaster) This means, it became clear that the storm's still coming in Bay ending

where's this confirmation?

>prequel
pls no

twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/732614187449454593

even dontnod admitted it

It gives us a chance to see our favorite characters again.

Max would be absent, it would take place before the characters grew and Rachel would be doomed to die a lonely meaningless death before being buried in a shallow grave.

>as we know that scene in Episode 4 was just a foreshadow for Episode 5's consclucion so it means bay ending is equal to giving her a medicine and bae ending is slightly equal to not giving her medicine and not giving up from her

>especially if you accept that giving her medicine Max says ''Sooner than you think'' after Chloe says her to see her around

>tfw you realize it's also a foreshadow for the shape of things to come after bay end

how could I have missed that

>you play as Chloe
>have flashbacks of good times with Max
>sometimes go to the lighthouse alone
>one day you catch Kate staring from the forest at you and you become friends
>go to school where Victoria is already giving a talk before she even enrolls
>have waffles with Rachel and Joyce at the two whales diner
>disrespect stepdouche as usual
>spend time going out with Rachel to the junkyard before one day she just up and disappears

Story would work too with Rachel as the main character. Except you'd catch Chloe at the lighthouse together with Kate and the flashbacks of Max would have to be told by Chloe.

There could even be scenes of Frank and Nathan if one wants!

I don't think Kate even knows Chloe, nevermind them being friends.

Good night lisg.