/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

first for orc monk

Fuck that it looks terrible

Literally what? Fury? Fuck fury, it doesn't look fun at all.

What do I raid at 668?

Xth for owls

Ashran premades.

>Want to test out if I can transmog my verigans fist
>Character copy still not working

>tfw str fist weapons suck
>tfw fists can only be mogged to other fists
>tfw I'll never get to play a fist weapon fury warrior with mogged boxing gloves

pvp will get you 700 very fast, with 710 coming easily if you have trouble with finding a raid

>1h fury

lol

Xth for glorious pvp mandas :3

It's on par with TG up until 710 iirc. I mean I use TG now anyway, but I just want to fucking box some niggers without rolling a monk and doing weebshit.

>tfw fists can only be mogged to other fists
I don't understand the remaining weapon transmog restrictions. Why the fuck can't it literally be

Ranged Weapon>Ranged Weapon
Two Handed Weapon>Two Handed Weapon
One Handed Weapon>One Handed Weapon

If I turn a dagger into a sword, just use the sword animations. Problem fucking solved.

Then you'll have to replace all that conquest gear if you want anyone to take you seriously. You know, the one you spent days farming in Assram?

>tfw i can only use that mog for pvp because in this tier only one fist weapon drops

>le 2 two handers xD meme spec

Titan's Grip...was a mistake. It's literally a meme way to fight. Dual wielding is a meme way to fight in general.

Also cloth/leather mogging being impossible. Literally why.

>days farming in Assram
>days
>admitting that you're a literal shitter who can't into premades

LMAO'ing @ ur LIFE

I quit at the end of MOP.

Should I come back? Is Legion not shit?

Average fucking shitter who reads about gearing for raids in Assram does exactly that, without knowing better.

When did you realise that frost is god?

proof?

Legion isn't even out yet m8e.
I literally am doing what you're thinking of doing It's okay if you liked MOP

Any Legion dungeons or raids out yet? If yes, are they noteworthy? Are they actually more than fucking 8?

I played blood thru wod but im tempted to switch to frost in legion in part due to artifact

that's a stupid choice you'll regret immensely once you get done with the artifact questline

When I realized that managing a pet to do all my damage was complete piss and switched to an OBLIT CRIT SPAMMER.
It's not a WotLK Blook DK or anything, but it will do.

Don't need any, most people logically don't want to spend needless days raiding BRF and dungeons for days for a bunch of loot that might not even drop. Its the logical thing to do, and they probably don't know about premade assramming at that point.

What sites do you use for class stuff, like rotation, good stats, etc? I heard noxxic was shit, but I don't really feel like using icyveins since it was made by a /wowg/ avatarfag that's never raided mythic.

I played a bit of cataclysm but I just watched Warcraft and got an urge. Rn on the free version but Im thinking of buying the starter pack for 10 dollars.
1. What race/class should I play. In cata I played a Night Elf Hunter and ran around the area where the boat to the eastern kingdoms was collecting safari animals.
2. How much has changed between cata and WoD?
3. Whats a fun server to play on?

Right? And random weapons and armor are unmoggable because Blizzard thinks some pieces aren't "serious enough". If someone wants to mog their fucking sword to look like that one joke fish weapon you get from a leveling quest why the fuck shouldn't they be able to?

Are they nerfing Blood in Legion? That shit's ridiculous compared to other similarly geared tanks.

The reason I will not play surv hunter desu.

Well, it's pretty fucking close to being out.

I have just felt empty without a game to fill all of my free time and I miss the world a lot. There's simply no other game that has captured me like WoW has.

Is Brewmaster good still? I raided a little while they were new and did well.

>1. What race/class should I play. In cata I played a Night Elf Hunter and ran around the area where the boat to the eastern kingdoms was collecting safari animals.
Whatever you find most interesting. Without knowing you we can't really suggest anything.
>2. How much has changed between cata and WoD?
Too much to list in one post.
>3. Whats a fun server to play on?
Just pick any that's not Ragnaros. It's a BR server.

>out yet

no it's still in beta you fucking tard

>noteworthy

the fuck do you mean

>more than fucking 8

yes

Fucking google it, shitter. Take the top results snd they'll be fairly truthful and samey, regardless of site.

SV's pet has zero management involved. Hell, I think only one skill even uses your pet. It's not like BM has any real pet management either, it's just that your damage comes from it.

>chibi will never let you rest your head in between her thighs as she lightly squeezes

Icy veins uses credited sources (IE; mythic/world leading raiders) for most of their guides. Just because the site's creator might be a shitter doesn't mean the guide authors are.

If that was true noxxic wouldn't be so bad.

Noxxic and icyviens are fine. Their class pages are pretty spot on.

I miss elitist jerks tho

As in if its better that the steaming pile if garbage UBRS was. Or if it had anything similar to the fucking Black Manass or Violet cuckold "level design".

Top 3 game changing changes?

why don't you look up the basic information and form your own opinion you cretin

But noxxic is always completely different from icyveins and is almost always wrong.

Gold inflation, 4 (four) raid difficulties, and the game is played by patch and not expansion (kind of like that in Cata but it's way worse now)

>tfw your realm that was once a horde bastion is now an alliance shithole

So what do you guys actually do while waiting for Legion?

kiljaeden is the exact opposite. it used to be roughly 55/45 and now it's 77/23

I was trying to see if the people that had done them liked it, but instead I get a "lurk more"-tier reply. Never change, Veeky Forums.

Farming gold and transmog.

i mean yeah, but wouldnt you have to replace the gear otherwise? like its a lose-lose

Thank you. By patch to patch you mean the meta changes a lot faster right?

ur mom

Alright bros Resubbing soon because of the itch. How are Shaman currently? Are they in a good spot for damage?

Literally no point to heroic, it doesn't add anything to the fights other than more HP and damage from spells. Artificial difficulty personified.

Like everything from the previous patch is 100% obsolete. Gear, raids, etc

Talent tree/spec overhaul - there are only 3 talents per tier and you only unlock one tier per 15 levels. Talents are basically pick and choose based on the encounter now and the small % bonuses you used to put a point in every level are just baked into whatever spec you choose now.

Ability pruning - Blizzard removed around 50-65% of what they deemed "redundant" or "filler" abilities from each class and spec. Some lost a lot more than others - Monks barely lost anything while Druids lost almost two thirds of their shit and you can literally play Arms Warrior on a controller now.

Flexible raiding - basically, you can invite anywhere from 10 to 25 players into a raid and the bosses, mobs and loot will scale based on the number for normal and heroic. Mythic (the new hardest mode) can only be run with 20 members, which royally fucked a lot of raiding guilds since they either had to cut their mythic roster or get shafted because they only ran 10 players.

i don't remember this feature

remove addons and reinstall them

>the people that had done them

so why in the fuck did you come to /wowg/, the den of casual shitters

Wait atleast until the prepatch.

You lost the moment you started playing in this literally autistic expansion. Blizzard just said fuck it, and done left half its chromosomes out, to prepare for this shit and TF2 with ass and edge.

Don't think they've been in a good spot since MOP, but the Legion rework to Enhancement looks cool.

Aren't you all MLG NEET lolis sitting playing WoW all day? Cause that's what that chibifaggot from last thread led me to believe. Also praise the mods.

What's the longest you've played a class?

I've got Paladin for maybe a little over an expansion, I keep switching every new expansion.

Warrior since I started in 2.3, though I quit after Cata

Lol fucking casual. I've been Fury Warrior since vanilla. Go big dick or go home you fucking casual.

How is pic even related, or did you just want to post some rapey looking Chinese back-alley?

I played Combat Rogue from vanilla to WOTLK and then Fury Warrior from then to now.

I bet he's a human. Check your casual privilege, cis scum.

Pala since 9 years.

Whats wrong with humies?

Paladin since the original game came out.

>taking 7 minutes on big bird lfr

why

i think this bug happens when you load in while tabbed.

almost always happened to me in mop

>What kinda of game u want
>I want a game that gets progressively worse in every conceivable way for every patch
>I gotchu

They get cucked by the genetically superior dwarves and gnomes

perpetual cucks

orc fury warrior since vanilla

WoD was literally rock-bottom. Can't get any worse than that. Can it?

Not enough dick-girls.

BIG GREEN COCK

>gnomes
>superior
>can't clear out fucking troggs without resorting to nuclear weaponry, dooming themselves in the process

You ever seen the size of a fully erect female gnome's penis? Literally bigger than herself.

Not relevant, just thought it looked neat :^)

Ralph...

Its a grim vision of the future when we'll have to do the same because of all the blacks, reds, browns and all other colors of the rainbow. Some sacrifice must be made for the Greater Good. inb4 Trump is the Lich King

I don't know what caused it but it seems like during MoP previously and historically balanced PvP servers became mega realms for one faction or the other.
Whenever I hear people whine about not wanting to be forced to do world PvP on the official forums, I ask "where?" Because you'd be hard-pressed to find a PvP server where members of the opposite expansion actually fucking exist.

I want to load a female gnome into my urethra like an artillery canon and ejaculate her out

Not me :o
Busy putting back ipad images to computer, some might have orcs though :o

>tfw your main has 92 days played
>tfw you played over 9 characters since WotLK
If only I enjoyed being a DK forever.

>tfw been staring at the subscription set up page for two hours and can't bring myself to accept

what do you guys think of the legion glad mounts?

>more chin drakes

STOOOOOOOOOOOP

garbagio summoner

generic trash