/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: IT'S LITERALLY AVAILABLE NOW Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is **AVAILABLE NOW**: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/
「!」New Pokemon announced for Sun/Moon; Battle Royal mode announced: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojd6FzTaEM
「!」Ever Oasis - New Nintendo RPG IP announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1fsPHrBtzAw
「!」Paper Mario Color Splash release date announced: youtube.com/watch?v=hZTUYjNMACw
「!」Mario Party Star Rush announced: youtube.com/watch?v=MEX7BfZpad8
「!」Dragon Quest VII release date announced: youtube.com/watch?v=VeInFdxmq3g
「!」New Breath of the Wild amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=BzMJPRvGD6E
「!」Wolf Link amiibo gives you a Wolf Link companion in Breath of the Wild: youtube.com/watch?v=1CfFnLoiLqk
「!」Mario series amiibo Wave 2 announced for Nov 4th; Daisy, Waluigi and glow-in-the-dark Boo confirmed among others: ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-daisy-waluigi-boo-amiibo-announced-alongside-new-mario-series-amiibo

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/qwQmYjVi
Wii U - pastebin.com/XB4cCXw0

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinaverage.com/#USD
parentalcontrols.nintendo.com/sys/wiiu
strawpoll.me/10495360/
pastebin.com/aDhkvC1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grade Nintendo's E3 performance overall.

Pros? Cons? Likes? Dislikes? Improvement from last year?

Give me the whole scoop.

Mama mia
papa pia

baby got the DDIIAAARRRRRHHEEEAAAA

why

How is this additional 10% working? Like is it now a full 50% off, or do they just take off 10% of the 40% off price?

D+. Only good things were Zelda and that new IP. So a step up from last year's F----, but overall a piece of shit.

Absolutely terrible but cautiously optimistic/10
I'm still gonna get Pokemon, Ever Oasis looks pretty cute and fun. I can't decide how I feel about Zelda. So much about it looks shitty and a bunch about it looks great too.
I actually heard a child singing this multiple times at Walmart a few days ago. The mom was so pissed. I legit thought she was going to go full walmart and start hitting him.

Hey guys, related to Zelda I've had a few ideas swimming around that I want to bounce around here and get some discussion going. What is still possible and what would be even better. Also what we would want for the next 3D Zelda after BotW. Looking for tons of criticism so let her rip.

MMfag here so I would essentially have the mask collecting thing make a return. A simplistic idea but I would have an increase in the total mask number from what it was in MM.

The cool part however; is that I would also introduce the "Face Sword". This guy would also double as the classic companion character. A sword that has a blank face on its guard that the various masks in the game could be equipped to, giving it various powers and puzzle solving utilities. The game would be gloriously difficult in places where you had to nimbly switch between masks both on Link and the sword in a very short span of time to use the very subtle effects each variety imparts in a given situation.
>One mask to raise a cube of earth from the ground, then a fire mask to strike only the left side of that cube (aim carefully), a time-slow mask on Link so you can run to the other side before the fire runs out, and put the bunny hood on the sword whose now-fast thrusts are the only thing that can hit every puzzle slot in time.
Have enemies in certain challenge modes/areas require things like this as well.
1/3.

S+ Perfect.

Pros: Perfect Zelda
Con: Not enough Zelda

But has that been confirmed?

Cautiously optimistic for zelda, though I don't particularly like open worlds so they're gonna have to really nail it for me to like it.

Hyped as fuck now for pokemon since they're finally going to show stat changes, and I'm assuming they'll show spikes and other hazards in battle too. Not too happy about the effectiveness alerts on your moves, I wish they'd just shown you the enemy's type instead. Memorizing the type chart is kind of an important thing, I feel, and now that can be completely bypassed.

Everything else was shit.

The best part; not only would you have unique masks different from MM (bring back the old must-haves of course) you'd also get to actually place the masks on your SWORD at the same time, granting you elemental transformations, puzzle-solving utilities, and other abstract stuff. Maybe replace the Ocarina by having a legendary "Bard Mask" that you must aquire that you then place on your sword to gain the song making mechanic. Put it on Link to -learn- the various songs throughout the game. Put it on the sword to -play- the songs. You can even use 2 masks at once by equiping one on Link, one on the sword. Best part is that the Transformation masks (of which I'm thinking 5 instead of 3) will change the instrument depending on the race.
Heck even have the minor masks add these purely aesthetic aesthetic -slight- musical/visual alterations (or even with a tiny puzzle solving potential) to the base instrument. I also have an idea for another mask category other than transformation. 'Summon Masks'. The only one of which I have thought up is Midna's Fused Shadow. Putting it on summons Imp Midna. Put it on the sword; True Midna. Midna + Bard-Sword would even give her a Twili instrument to play instead of you.
This would be how the optional pick-a-companion thing some people are clamoring for would operate. Tons of waifu potential, had idea for a mechanic grill that would use a bunch of gadgets including a mortar to rain hell from, the back while you charge the front. Pretty much pic related.
2/3

how long is the eshop sale running till?

>rhythm heaven was shit

ohhhhhh mammaaaaaa miaaaa

To be expecting anything else from Nintendo is outright foolish, deep down you know that.

Zelda sucks more than xcx

Each summon character, lets use Midna as an example, would have two modes: contextual and companion (mask on Link and Sword respectively). Midna in Imp from would do her action like playing a Twili instrument among others then go away. Putting a Summon mask on Face would bring True Midna with dual Twili scimitars or some shit and would follow you "Hey I'll carry yo shit" style. May or may not deprive you of your sword, dunno.

There would be three special masks; one would be the mid game occurrence that is equivalent of gaining the upgraded Sword in the previous titles; the Mimic Mask. Now whatever mask you have on will be treated as if it's also on Link/Face Sword at the same time. The Goron weapon/item/action/effect can now be wielded by the Goron itself etcetera; boosting and/or altering it slightly.
The others would be the Bard Mask and, surprise surprise, Majoras Mask. I plan on having Fierce Diety be the antag so a fun little gimmick in having the final mask you collect be obtained in the same way you got FD in MM would be kickass. You know everyone and their grandma wondered what it'd be like for Link to don Majoras Mask so now they can. It'd be limited where you could put it on but just boss battles was kinda gay so it could have rare uses in the creme-de-la-creme of challange modes and puzzles.
3/3
Did you rike it?

Never post on this website again

bitcoinaverage.com/#USD

Anyone else buy bitcoin? Were going up again!

I hope theres a sheik clothing set and a girl Link set so I can express my gender fluidity nintendo better respect the #LGBTQUACKI community

srs tho I want to crossdress

Oh. Forgot about Rhythm Heaven. That looks pretty cool. D++, then.

Rhythm heaven has been out forever. I already played it

I'll read it in a moment, please don't be too autistic.

>Rhythm Heaven is already the most pirated 3DS game
Post yfw no more western RH releases

Dumb phoneposter

Pros: Zelda actually got people excited which is beyond, I honestly didn't find it that impressive, it was just about right but the internet blowed up around it
Cons: nothing but zelda, obviously

overall pretty solid but if I watched the stream by itself with no social media or imageboards influencing me, I would've guessed it was a flop.

Hope you didn't pirate Rhythm Heaven.

wth does Bitcoin have to do with Nintendo?

it's one of our regular shitposters, just ignore him and move along or praise xcx to trigger him.

>prepurchased boxboxboy
>it comes out june 30
>same day as the demo for mhgen
I hope I'll receive a code before that though. I'm registered to their newsletter, so there's a chance, right?
Please?

Hold da fuck up.

Looks like there's weapon modifiers

I recently bought a used Wii U from a pawn shop.

It came with Mario Maker installed on it - which is great since online access is a big part of that game. However, parental controls are locked.
How screwed am I? Any suggestions?

If you bought a bitcoin at 260 like I told you to when it hit 720 you would have had a free nx

I hope this means that there are shrines/dungeons that have special versions of weapons that don't break.

I really hope the game doesnt turn into a hunt for the best +5 hero broadsword.

I recently bought a used Wii U from a pawn shop.

It came with Mario Maker installed on it - which is great since online access is a big part of that game. However, parental controls are locked.

How screwed am I? Any suggestions?

>already confirmed as the most pirated 3DS game
>thank you so much for purchasing this game
Hahaha

Which is funny because it's one of the worst rhythm heavens tbqh

parentalcontrols.nintendo.com/sys/wiiu

Don't know, maybe if you email Nintendo but I don't know what they think of used consoles, they'll probably tell you to factory reset it but you'll lose the game, you can always try though.

Call Nintendo.

Which online retailer is accepting bitcoin?

Dell

Or you just sell on Coinbase and get cash?

Does anyone want a Mario Kart dlc code for both DLC packs?

I didn't notice till after I bought them that the mario kart wii u comes with a code.

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

>grading it perfect AND listing a con
retard

>not wanting more of perfection
Retard

So on a scale of 1-10 how autistic?

>>PLAYAN
MHG demo
>>WATCHAN
The Force Awakens again
>>LISTENAN
Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
>>EATAN
Fish and chips
>>DRINKAN
Mango green tea Nestea
>>FAPPAN
feet
>>FEELAN
good

Is the zelda demo uploaded anywhere? I heard someone was downloading it onto an SD card

who does this all at once

they were arrested and might be charged for cybercrime

Would play the shit out of this but it sounds like a developer's fucking nightmare.
>Bard Mask
Can't come up with a cooler song item 10/10
>Mimic Mask
Now it sounds mundane as all hell but the way you describe it sounds pretty damn neato.
>Literally Mei Hatsume in fucking Zelda
It's retarded and I like it.

high functioning autism/10

strawpoll.me/10495360/

strawpoll.me/10495360/

strawpoll.me/10495360/

strawpoll.me/10495360/

>want to pirate Rhythm Heaven
>"Thank you so much for purchasing"
>creator has throat cancer and cant even contribute to the songs anymore
>it's incredibly niche and is going to flop like holy hell
>even treehouse for all their shit had faith in it to make it the last game of the night, right after Zelda U during the biggest gaming event of the year, and enough madman risk to release it AND a demo on the same day

>live in the states
>cant buy a regular n3ds

is the xl better? just tell me its better

Thanks!

Well now I just feel like shit.

Listen to your conscious user. You're not a bad guy, are you, user?

>pirate Rhythm Heaven
How do you even pirate a 3DS game and play it on the console?

I assume you run it in an emulator on your PC, but pirate virgin here

Someone post the Twitch comment collage about Audrey's tits.

The only reason why you'd want a normal new 3ds is if you're a fag for buying faceplates. It's only a tiny bit smaller in actual size and the stylus on it is horrible.
The battery life is also somehow worse on the normal one, though its a pretty small margin.
I wouldve bought an XL if it wasnt for me being a fag for faceplates.
As a result of the faceplates being part of the design, there are also way, way less accessories for it.

The XL is better.
I miss having a wireless on/off button though, honestly. Removing it was a mistake.

Gameplay ideas go:

Freeze Boulder. Smash the shit out of boulder. Climb boulder. Fly across the map.

you'd probably die from impact damage the moment the boulder starts moving

This is why they should outsource development to Bethesda.

There is that launcher puzzle in one of the shrines though, so there's hope.

easy:
>Climb boulder
>ride the shield like a board
>ride the boulder like a wave
I didn't check if the shield completelly blocks damage, but maybe it will work.

>Shield durability runs out mid-flight

Willy E. Coyote: the Game.

>Willy E. Coyote

...What? Don't you guys know about softmods?

Please don't kill the two sales this game is going to get.

Too late.

I did know about softmods, like the flash carts right?
Where would you get new eshop games though?

OK LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

NINTENDO COMPLETELY FUCKED MY PLAN WITH THE RELEASE OF DIGITAL ONLY RH IN NOW I HAVE TO DELETE ONE GAME FROM THE ESHOP ONES

WHICH ONE? DON'T SAY KOKUGA/THE KEEP/IRON COMBAT IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THEM, IF I GET NO SERIOUS REPLIES I'M DELETING DILLON BECAUSE IT'S TRASH

It's your decision. Don't you know how to make decisions? Regardless, you guy seem retarded enough to be on 11.0 which means the only ways to get piracy for you are hardmodding or getting a Sky3DS flaschard, which would mean you're extremely fucking dumb, even if you get it for free instead of paying the 80$ they sell it at.

>like the flash carts right?
No, the only things softmodding a 3DS need are an SD card and some files on it.

>Where would you get new eshop games though?
Your choice. Most people get them from the eShop. And if it's a game you like that isn't something big like Pokémon or Mario it's probably better if you pay for it.

Don't delete any game, there's literally no reason to.

I feel dead inside,

THERE'S NO SPACE IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, ADDING A ROW IS NOT EASY AND NOT NECESSARY AT ALL SINCE IN THE FUTURE THERE PROBABLY WON'T BE ANY MORE GAMES TO ADD THERE

My autism when wild so I just made a pastebin.
pastebin.com/aDhkvC1E
R8 pls

Don't you need a copy of that ninja game to softmod with a sd card? If not, give me a link yo

Remove MSF

I thought you were supposed to be able to organize the pic properly. You just want to take away that one game you don't like, don't you?

Go to /hbg/ for cancer and info, if you're on 11.0 you're fucked and remember a pirated game is a closed studio.

I'm not giving you any link, look it up for yourself. Cubic Ninja is only one of the many, many entrypoints. By the way if you didn't inform yourself by now, you probably don't deserve it and should be on 11.0 anyway.

>mortar shooting mechanic waifu in Zelda
Patrician taste. Mei a best.

Yes faggot let's move an eShop game to the retail section, that will surely help.
I need reasons user.

>Yes faggot let's move an eShop game to the retail section, that will surely help.
I never said that.

>cut down all trees
>turn all trees to firewood
>get tree branch
>one million campfires

That's the only option though, unless you have a good idea that isn't a complete overhaul or adding a new useless row.

Trying to download Rhythm Heaven Megamix. eShop tells me that I need an SDHC card for the game. The card in my 3DS says SDHC on it. What do?

Move Cave Story+ to the "Notable games" list (it's a multiplatform with a lot of versions, you might even add the nxengine and 3d versions to the list if you want) and put the new game in its place.

Why is it called LumBEARjack when it's clearly some sort of wolf cutting the wood?

Last time I checked bears have rounded ears

just add a row & control your autism
nobody normal will care

this is me, I just felt like this would have worked better and I was already writing before I saw your post.

Nobody normal visits Veeky Forums.

Notable games? You mean Others or Retail? The 3D version isn't very good and is also really expensive.
I have no idea how to move the guiding lines so a new row is hard, plus if you check the upcoming eShop exclusive there's nothing noteworthy that can be added as a standalone square.

Take the Mimic mask out that shit is way too over the top and exponentially increases the amount of design and work needed to make the game happen.
>the mid game occurrence that is equivalent of gaining the upgraded Sword in the previous titles
Just have a fucking sword upgrade. This Link of yours is almost OP as it is. That mask puts it over the top.

>Notable games? You mean Others or Retail?
Yeah. I knew that was the wrong name, but I'm lazy.

>The 3D version isn't very good and is also really expensive.
I just suggested it because maybe someone might be interested in it or something. + is definitely the best version, though it's nice that nxengine actually manages to load some mods. None of the ones I was interested in, but still nice.

so what did i miss for zelda today? anybody have a link to recordings of it?

Good point. Would making unable to be used with Transformation masks work? Majora + Mimic is pretty ridiculous now that I think of it.