>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/ps/562865-final-fantasy-vi/faqs/35955
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Tifa.

2nd for Shadowanon

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Which one are you getting bros?

5th for Auron

Did I fuck up.

yes and no. I've heard of the World of Ruin before. But I always assumed it was like and alternate timeline/universe that you get to through some portal or some shit.

Nice. Cid dying actually makes her character arc better. There's literally no difference if he lives, he's never seen again unless you visit the island even if he lives.

>saves shadow
>doesn't save cid
rude

Honestly not really, you get a better scene if you don't take good care of Cid

no, this is the world you live in. You now exist in Kefka's hell on earth. and you only find it gets worse from here on....
but can you save cid?

Celes... No...

i cried here....cause i would do the same

Locke!

PERKED 'EM RIGHT UP

Celes the bird can't answer you it's an animal

Goodbye, Cid. You were a great guy..

>Did I fuck up.
Yeah, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't wait for Shadow. He literally cannot die.

Yes you can save Cid but it's all luck based and frankly frustrating

He's turned into a bird
GOD DAMN THIS CURSED WORLD

damn it...Cid saved your life and you couldn't fish for him could you?

>luck based
are you an idiot? You grab the fast fish and leave the slow ones. Slow ones are decaying from Kefka's magic and the fast ones are surviving. That is how you keep Cid alive

that said, the story of him dying and her attempted suicide is one of the best in FF

Ignore this dude, if you hadn't waited for Shadow, then you wouldn't be able to get him back later

ignore this dude, if you had jumped on the airship shadow would have arrived much later in a panic because he barely made it.

Which fish show up is luck based, and if not enough fast fish show up in time then you can say goodbye to Cid.

You just have to talk to cid to reset the fish. You have a lot of time to work with on saving him as long as you dont feed him shit fish

that's why you just leave the screen and come back multiple times, or catch the medium ones the ones that don't make him more sick or less sick. If you know what you are doing you can save his life 100% of the time.

at this point of the game I had enough darkness so I tried to save him and did every time. If I played again I'd probably go for what this player did though, that story is very poignent

Just stop dude

Curse that Kefka!

10 times better than Aeris death scene

user, you still with us? You didn't choose Celes way out did you?

>Its a Fina runs off on her own episode
Those guys really need to pay better attention to autism moe.

>finally a break from frame by frame cutscene spam fuckery
peace and quiet feels nice. I've missed it desu

Sorry, I was taking a shit.

Too much shit was happening. I had to post it.

Sabin's a baller. Celes was out for a whole year, Sabin roamed around kicking ass.

Fuck, I hate parts where you are forced to use certain people.

This is such absolute fucking bullshit. I've failed this like 6 times now. The first two weren't NEARLY as hard. Fuck the minigames in this game.

You cant have minions out while riding a mount. Besides being purely cosmetic, you cant even have them out while actually traveling. Have fun being aN ERP social whore that doesn't move in the main cities

>holding up a roof by just your muscle

Thanks Sabin

THERE! Finally fucking got it.
I like how as soon as I make a post complaining about it, I pass it on my next try.
Tidus should have finished these fuckers off when he had the chance.

>tfw Sabin is completely optional

fat fuck

What a badass

really? I guess you could skip the town entirely, but I thought he opened up the next cave for you. I never missed him so I don't know. but 3/4s of the characters are optional in VI what are the mandatory ones for Kefka?

>Celes
>Edgar
>locke
>cyan
aren't the rest quest getting?

You don't even need Locke or Cyan. You just need Edgar, Celes and Setzer.

The mandatory ones are
>Celes
>Edgar
>Setzer
Every one else is completely optional

he has bigger tits than celes and can suplex a train. yeah end of the world ain't going to do shit

how did this game sell badly in North America? It's so great and now it's one of the most expensive console games to get your hands on

forgot about setzer

the story leads you to Cyan so that's why I think about that. Locke is just..a very good story part so that's why I was thinking that, dumb me. Cyan is near manditory as there is not much you can do at that point but follow the story and beef up.

and I never realized you could miss Sabin.

Hey VI player go all the way to the right of the continent for good story

That'd make for a pretty tricky final dungeon/final boss, wouldn't it?

Oh my, no way, could Shadow be around here?

Narratively, even mechanically speaking, there's no good reason to avoid Tzen, so most people will get Sabin, but there's no roadblocks that force you to enter, either.

Oh, never mind, it is just boring old Terra.
I want Shadow back goddammit.

What's a good grind spot near the beginning of galufs world? Gilgamesh on the bridge is tough but I'm sure I can take him, but the fact that it is difficult doesn't sit well with me.

>boring old Terra
fuck you, this is one of the greatest protagonist arcs ever. She doesn't want to fight any more

Aww, he was cool too. I sent all those letters to his girl in Maranda for him..

He got turned into a dog just like Locke got turned into a bird.

Fuck you Duane.

She isn't boring and old. She just wasn't what I wanted to see at this moment.

That reminds me, Gau is a character in this game isn't he?

hmm were there chests around here? thought there were some in a waterfall somewhere here

there is more to the story, and whether you think it's a good thing or not is personal opinion. but it is sad

Well he's an ugly motherfucker isn't he?

You're stuck with a fixed team until you get the Airship back. But then the game goes full non-linear.

Is that walse? You enter the waterfall from the castle aquaduct, not the moat.

>She just wasn't what I wanted to see at this moment.
I kinda agree, they should have reintroduced her a little later.

I love to suplex.

Shadow's sidequest is one of the harder ones. If you want to know the truth you went the wrong way, you were supposed to go to the left of the snake looking continent

He can't get Shadow yet anyway, he needs to get the airship back first

kys

Based edgar first too, god I love how edgar shows up

Yes. The game forces you to get three characters before the Airship so if you want you can prove how hardcore you are by trying to take on Kefka's Tower with three solo teams of Celes, Edgar, and Setzer. And four is the most you can get before the Airship so they didn't have to deal with switching team members. It was pretty clever game design. Most people don't realize Sabin is optional because if you even take one step inside of Tzen you're locked into getting him. You have to skip the town entirely to miss him.

>Terra is optional

what

Didn't she like start this game?

She did, but she's also out of the party for half of the WoB anyway. WoR starts you with Celes and you can't even get terra til you have the airship

In WoR she's optional. That's the main reason why people say FFVI has no true main character.

there is no main character for the game, almost every character has just as much a story arc. it's why I love it so much. You can love Shadow like this player, or Cyan like me, or Edgar or Terra or Locke or Celles. All give you validation in their stories

>not getting all the characters back

I bet you cunts chose to kill Trevor or Michael too

I always get all the characters back. Except the one playthrough I didn't wait for Shadow because I wanted to see the unique dream Relm gets.

I'm just talking about what's possible. You can beat the game with just Celes, Edgar, and Setzer if you were so inclined to do so.

you can beat ultima weapon and statues with one character? I guess if you maxed the esper level ups but got damn that would be tiring

rolling for second job, first was knight which I was fairly happy with.

An user not too long ago on here did a solo run of the entire game with Terra so its definitely possible.

>berserker

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm not saying I personally can do it, but
gamefaqs.com/ps/562865-final-fantasy-vi/faqs/35955
It has been done.

I stand corrected. doesn't seam fun to me but whatever

like now first FJF ever and I got beserker...typical

Alright, time to go get this freaking earth crystal...I hope?
And hopefully I don't get interrupted with another evac scare.

awoooooooooooo~

Anyone here still play Explorers? I picked it back up again and it wasn't nearly as bad as I remember it.

I could dust off my copy if anyone is up for a party.

No because it really is that bad. It's so repetitive.

I've kind of been wanting to give it another try. When I first got it I barely played more than an hour or two, the tutorial missions at the start literally put me to sleep. Though its uncharacteristic for me to judge a game so quickly, between that awful tutorial impression and the things people were saying here and on other online communities, I just turned it off and haven't touched it since.

>doesn't seam fun to me but whatever

It's moderately enjoyable and lets and easy game have a little challenge. Like you aren't super grinding or anything either, you can finish most solo challenges around 30ish

so now that I have a berserker is there any way to make their actions trigger faster? I charge a whole bar before they attack and sometimes attack before they act.

Make them as fast as possible with lighter gear and any possible abilities you can get that give agility