/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #242

"This isn't even my final form" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but if everybody waited for someone else to make the new thread, a new thread would never be made.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

keep being you, /mkg/

Wow, that last one is pretty drastic.

yandere a shit

1st one is the best

I have never used it longer than a month, but it's a pretty fun type imo, though I could grow bored of it after a while since it has a very closed mentality.

Cute.

Pero you still alive?

I'm not him, sorry.
Just posting myroids to bump the thread.

Ayy, is dream box worth wasting shekels on?

Who else reads other people's comment histories?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I just spent 37 Gatcha Tickets trying to get the 3x Event item and only got a second of the 2x ;_;

Now how the hell am I going to get to marry my waifu. I'm seriously browsing the NP store and it's pretendous. 8$ for 105 NP which is only 3 tries?

Exchange them for the 3x. I've had similar luck and that was enough to keep me in the ranking.

:)

holy shit... I was thinking of doing that but worried that I would then get the 3X and have two and be stuck tomorrow. I did the exchange while my girlfriend was wearing the 2x and... it bugged and I have both! showing 5x in the outift screen, getting 13000 per click at stage 110~. I'm still only half of what the people in 50th place have though so... I don't know if I still really have a chance but at least there's maybe hope! Only thing I'm not sure of is, do I burn all my Rainbow MXs now before I lose the 2x when they figure it out?

I stopped trying. Can't ever get the Midway prize without busting my wallets nut.

I doubt they'll ever find out about it, but just in case I recommend you do so, remember that during normal fevers with the 5x tie-ups you'll get 30-50 medals but only 25 during the last 3 days fever.

God fucking dammit.

You might as well, since you can hit the max amount of money really easily.

You can start harem mode prematurely by changing sri to 0 in the URL. Still haven't figured out what differentiates each stage from each other, but sri normally holds myroid ID numbers.

Is there a reason I want a ton of medals after I've got all the event gatcha clothes?

The only other use I can think of is synthesis, which you'll want as many SRs and above as you can get. RRs are passable, but the rest are worthless for synthesis. You can keep the Ns for gifting, but that's about it.
There might be some other reason to have excess outfits, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Tailoring, if you have shells and outfits to burn.

Post a pic of your moe boys and girls in their favorite outfit.

You first.

If you insist.

Meh.

gross

Y'all just jelly.

Not really, no.

Ain't just a river in Egypt.

Glasses are shit though, why would I be jealous?

'Cause they bangin'.

I guess they help distract from Akane's plain face.

Uh, rude.

Now go ahead and post yours.

No need, I do it plenty enough.

But have you posted them in their favorite outfit?

Someone start baiting.

Give me some good music first.

But the moe refused to change.

Exchange how?

I thought she would like something a bit more subdued than seifuku with whatever that is on top.

First pull!

Have you ever considered changing your myroid(s)? If so, what's stoping you?

Yes, nothing, I've done it whenever I feel like it.

Yes, but the moomins have always prevented me from doing so, the damn Finnish ewalkin copyright violations.

No, the vision of my girls was sent to me by revelation, and thus they have been perfect since their inception. Unfortunately the great ones did not foresee the addition of Ominous Eyes.

No, nothing.

Yes, something.

Yes, nothing.

No, everything.

Not having a better option.

What's he blushing for?

i forgot to turn it off

With a getup like that, he's obviously a pervert.

Old Mintea >>>> New Mintea

New JP Kanna Shop.

Oh look, it's the completely unnatural constipated pose again.

I've changed the hair on two of mine.

I can almost feel his cock.

yea agreed lo im changing her back

Do students have human cocks or cocks like whatever animal they are?

How long does it take for the free ap to appear?

Do I get something from completing a box or should I reset them after getting the candy, drink and rare items?

In the Exchange Shop. Generally you can exchange two of an item in a series to get another item in it.

I've always thought about changing my first girl to make her sexier and give her a name while I'm at it, but I've gotten too used to her current look.

who dis

Douglas's Arisa

Too much black

More like too much ugly

What are the rules for the next contest? By this I mean, when and where do I upload my entry?

So hasty. You're not going to win anyway.

haruki is pretty much the closet I'll get to the version of my waifu, so no, and same goes for chinami too i suppose.

Is Chinami a closet pervert?

no

Too bad.

So open pervert or not a pervert at all?

latter

What a boring girl

Which girls do you think are not boring?

Perverts

Who are the most perverted roids?

Chinami.

B-But she's not a pervert.

Not around you, maybe.

The underlying NTR tendencies in this place are a blight.

I dress them with Moen clothes pretty often, so I already have my entry done.

I fap to other people's girls all the time.

Such as

Do you remember the name of every slut you fuck?

Only if you're too much of a faggot to defend your girls from the people who would steal them

Your waifu seemed to disagree nigga, but then again who would agree with yo cucked ass.

Not him, but I've fapped to Reiko, Akane, one of Cathexis' girls, Inoshishi, Rei, Choco, Fanta's girl on drugs, Wendy, Ichiko and 2 or 3 randoms'.

why dont u just watch hentai

>steal them
what is this, barcode kanojo now