Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5bqMDGWXO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw Revelator is already dead

>just stop playing a character that he has over a decade worth of experience with and do just as good
Probably doesn't actually work that way especially since he makes Potemkin look about 10x as good as that character actually is in the hands of anyone else

between having 6K overhead, vacuum 2S, air pot buster, and level 6 6HS which of the 4 do you think would be the highest priority to be changed back to

>capcom actually wins back some good will with dlc characters being playable in story
>immediately loses it all when they confirm they made the game run like shit on purpose

What the fuck is wrong with capcom?

That's what happens when you release unbalanced trash that only nips can realistically can compete in

Literally the same fucking balance as Xrd and yet people still pay $60 for that shit, unbelievable

vacuum 2s. he should be able to continue pressure better. it's stupid that i can just block the safejumps and reset to neutral immediately.

>Keep in mind that GG tiers are very relatively close together so it's not a terribly huge gap
This is my favorite meme because it doesn't make any sense whatsoever if you know anything about GG tournaments

The same handful of characters keep winning every time

"Tiers don't matter in GG!"

>tfw everyone says zato is only the best because of one man
>fab is still a god but hes the worst character in the game on the tier list

ok

That's because players in the west just ride top tiers to leapfrog over terrible competition who don't have the skill needed to win with worse characters

what black lilith game are these semen demons from

>GG tiers don't matter
>But only if you're one of the Gods who played since fucking GGX that could play literally anyone and be successful at this point

I've seen people using that same fucking retarded line about tiers "being close together" and the results NEVER back such statements up.

The only recent fighting game that had an actual well balanced cast and had a wide variety of characters winning event was Ultra SF4

Heat going back to AC heat

FAB doesn't win tournaments. He is a great player, but even ignoring how bad his character is he probably isn't one of the best of the GG gods

t. letsplayers

I honestly think they are not putting up a patch for the game yet because of EVO coming up. They don't want to piss off players who been practicing in the current version of the game. But, at the same time by not doing that they are losing new players because of people going for the top tier characters making matches boring to watch and play because you going to keep on seeing the same characters often.

You guys do realize there were 7 characters in last years guilty gear top 8 and the american was using a "bottom tier" character

I could see the heat change being a likely one, most of his enders other than ICPM or 2D send the opponent half to a full screen away

Is Mai good for a beginner?

you expect people to actually know what they're talking about here
there are maybe 8-9 people in this general that play GG at a semicompetent level and somehow there are more people discussing tournament play

Speaking of 2D he could use 2D special cancel back. That was of the changes I really enjoyed in +R.

I can't see 2S vacuum coming back. Both because of the way 6K is and because it will give Pot a reliable combo into ICPM on everyone but Elph.

The american player also got shit on immediately and knocked out and doesn't even play said shit tier anymore

>the american player got shit on immediately
well no fucking shit retard, its amazing that he got to top 8 in the first place.
both american players in USF4 also got shit on immediately, again pretty amazing they got to top 8 too.

>nlbc commentators are talking about anime

Westerners have won majors in SFV, more than any shitters playing Goober Gear will ever be able to claim

vacuum 2S really seems like too strong of a change for them to bring back, yeah
aside from special canceling 2D, making heat drop them straight down unless you use extend seems fine since it was a fair tradeoff for oki over damage

>america cant git gud in gg so they just shitpost it

Can you name a Westerner that has won a major in Asia? Lmao fucking retard.

But westerners have won GG majors

Literally clueless about both GG AND SF tournament play, incredible.

only when no jap enters

name 1 tournament an american has won in sf5 when a jap has entered you fucking autist

>moving goal posts after being proven a moron

Is this why Capcom was able to sell a game they intentionally put 8 frame delay on?

Not only are they trying to sell 5 characters and a movie for $60, they can't even put in the effort to make sure each region and system is on the same patch

lul who gives a shit about top 8? The only thing that matters are what characters are winning

Xrd's balance is fucking garbage

Stop spreading bullshit about the tiers

KOF13 players did the same shit back in the day. They would bullshit about every character being viable and would unironically call the game good and honest while doing HD combos in the corner

>who gives a shit about top 8
because it doesn't represent the cream of the crop right?

>Xrd's balance is fucking garbage
>Axl
>Leo
>Faust
>in the best of the best
>in the biggest tournament in the world

kof13 is still better than sfv

>they confirm they made the game run like shit on purpose
What the fuck did i miss?

tbf everyone who talks about sfv being balanced always brings up top 8 stuff
like that gief and rashid made top 8 once therefore they dont suck as bad as people think

>romance playing waifu team
based

8f lag was intentional

the producer confirmed that 8 frames was an intentional design choice on Topanga

If they don't win they aren't the cream of the crop, especially when you get bounced in 8th place like the shitter using a shit tier character you are

Hot of the presses!

A brand new, up-to-date tier list for Street Fighter V!

Courtesy of your one-stop-shop for all things fighting games: Eventhubs!

Ggs jojo. I was that shitty Ram player in your lobby.

link to nlbc stream

who literally comes up with this shit

ken is not even top 10 and guile is 4th

You need to relearn how to math.

>this commentary
This is why KoF is dead

twitch tv leveluplive
>KOF14
>leveluplive
>all in spanish
AHAHAHA

>commentary en espanol

Now this really feels like a KOF stream

>yfw Balrog's headbutt is an srk motion

>mfw i'm gonna end up dropping my main for boxer
>mfw he still isn't coming out until july

is dinosaur gay furry

Scalie

>mfw adrift in character crisis
>mfw waiting on ibuki to hopefully cure me
>mfw if she doesnt Ill be stuck until season 2 or I might even drop the game

kof 14 looks fun as fuck but the netcode is probably trash

is kbr actually good at kof

He was pretty good at XIII, not really sure if he was top player material though

WHY IS THE SPECIAL KOF STREAM IN FUCKING SPANISH

Someone said they got rid of headbutt

they just asked oda about the netcode and he gave a big nonanswer

welp

Why is there still a BlazBlue general but no Guilty Gear general?

>graphics are almost close to final
RIP

not enough shitposting/waifuposting/fanfics to empower a general

it's probably delay netcode like xrd. he doesn't want to say it because people will bitch a fit.

the game is two months away of course the graphics are close to the final version.

if the graphics offend you so much, don't buy it.

I used to think that alcohol was better for fighting games but I realized something. When I get drunk I lose concentration and all I don't feel like playing anymore. All I feel is rage. All I feel is the need to kill. I must kill

He pretty much confirmed it. He said they improved on the netcode from the steam version of XIII.

RIP the arguments of "i-its just an alpha! It will improve on release!" that people were spewing right on the chat of that stream during matches.

>All I feel is rage.
That's how I feel when I play anyways.

the graphics did improve.

it's just not going to get radically better when the game is two months from release. chill.

HBR nowhere to be fucking found lmaao. I knew I should have capped that shit

>15
Fuck why is he so low?

No Lei in 7?

Why??

How is "we knew it was a big problem and have been focusing on it from day one" a non answer? Did you expect him to lie through his teeth like most big devs and say "everything will be perfect, buy the game and see"?

man, wnf is just full of garbage players.

SFV EC?
looking to get back into it.

He'll probably make it for the console release. Hopefully.

>No anna yet

They just need GGPO, if Mike Z can use it then anyone then should be able to.

If you can tell from Mike Z it doesn't matter if you use GGPO because you game will die anyway. Mike Z has lost the game. His game is dead and you can say it has GGPO all you want but what it doesn't have is a scene. So what does it have in the end. It doesn't have shit my nigga

>F-Champ is now sponsored by Geico and Anheuser-Busch
What a world

youtube.com/watch?v=L5bqMDGWXO8

June update trailer is out

how do i become popular on fgg

>Capcom

become a drug addict. everyone will love you

Get a trip and start talking like you're an expert about a game that's semi known but no one plays.

>art still isn't sponsered
>LTG is

You dont

RIP Snake Eyez

Did he actually go to WNF?

>tfw LTG dodges you even though he'd win for free

>>LTG is

Is SFV still alive

beat pisss, which is impossible so you'll never become popular

What if I beat flea?

Yes, his Ryu looked free to the random Rashid, he is still better as Gief apparently.

This can't be happening! Things were supposed to be different if they were playing on PC!

He won when he switched to Gief, but his first game was sad. When you add the fact that he didn't even get top 8 this weekend IIRC in that tournament where he used Ryu only, he can stop using the tier excuse for his losses.