Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on tosg : TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

is rank 8 out yet

I want to fuck oracle.

Rune Caster worth taking with a Wiz3/Cryo3? Or should I still go with Warlock?

Why do dps swordies exist if they do everything worse than other classes?
Just make the class a taunt slave as thats its only use

Yes, I am aware. However my point is still valid.

Add TakeItEasy to the OP, since they're a Veeky Forums guild now instead of /jp/.

>source: ONE KOREAN PLAYERS COMMENT IN A SCREENSHOT LMAO XDDDD

/tosg/ is truly fucking retarded

>FOE still in the OP
wow wtf thought you were removing us
guess not

it's worth taking, but it's more worth taking if you have a friend to set off your wall with the force of a thousand suns.

Cookie cutter pasta when?

HEART SHAPED PUPILS AND SCHOOL GIRL OUTFITS WHEN?

Hes correct its only 30% bonus to str, hes dead wrong about only applying to auto attacks since both the function shows none of that as well as the test an user did awhile to disprove it.

Hes either missinfo, missed the information disproving the memes or just plain retarded

school girl outfits next patch

Planning on Rodelero build.
Swordsman > Pelt > Highlander > Rode3 > ???
I don't want to use faggot spears, is Dragoon my only option at R7?

Reminder TakeItEasy is now a Veeky Forums guild since /jp/ a shit and casual.

PM Moonie_ to join.

Doppel is always great I guess

why does highlander seem like a good idea?

Seriously though, even motherfucking cleric has attribute that gives small chance to stun. Swordman has none of valid advantage.
Only if IMC actually play their own game to see what's wrong.

It isn't I need help with this. Barb stun doesn't seems helpful to increase dmg at later levels.

Not him but HL doesn't have any weapon requirements except for cross guard and Rode3 has +300% strike damage which is good on Cartar stroke.

cartar stroke deals 4 [strike] hits, one more thing to enjoy with rodelero strike debuffs

just go Swordsman C2 if you want a small chance to stun

Pelt3 Rode3 for maximum strike damage.

Just take another circle of pelt instead... at least then you get more targets on swashbuckling, not some useless shit you will never need by r5+

>comparing class' default attribute to a skill

... and no dmg even for quests.

>a Veeky Forums guild now instead of /jp/.
disgusting

where did the sena shitposter go...

>just take another circle of swordsman goy
>it's only 1 circle to get stun, you'll have 7 to do whatever you want!

Is the server died

What does STA work for if you are not a swordie?

walk in general

Catar Stroke is relevant forever.
4 hits strike skill with overheat, even at R7 it will be his strongest option for strike damage... by far.

Monk use it for double punch thing.

No, just the game

What's a nulis going for these days?

Just another poorly implemented mechanic. It doesn't do anything for anyone except if you walked across 3-5 zones without stopping you might have to stop for a bit

How will he turn this game around?

But you have to be pseudo-running for like 30min non-stop to deplete it

Bunny suit!

Reminder to test them and others skills that seemingly would benefit a lot from Melstis if you're a Krivis C3 or have a guildie/friend who followed this underrated path.

>It doesn't do anything for anyone except if you walked across 3-5 zones without stopping you might have to stop for a bit
You don't even have to stop because
>stamina pill
>crystal

>using lv120 purp/orange

Too much. That piece of shit costs too much to craft and will just be replaced by Magi 2h or Sup Twin Blade

Is it ever worth rerolling cubes?

>12:00PM in SEA, Thursday
>42 people at cerb
>4 hours earlier it was 40 as well
>4 hours before that it was 50

Don't these people sleep?

Also, I'm not sure if I should go public with the discovery of the world boss secret.

>world boss secret.
now I have to know. Please do tell

probably for high level ones, too bad they cost way more.
i've saved up enough to buy an arde by not rerolling that cube

muh party event sekrit meme :^)

Also I'll have you know I'll sleep when I get a fucking glad band

Is Steady Aim worth to Max?

If you're not lying, just let it hit the fan, no one cares.

what else are you going to max on ranger?

Why would you go ranger if you're not using steady aim?

Lots of neets in SEA afaik.
And yes, they don't sleep ever.

High level cubes are even worse payout odds, especially when there are 6 different

>He seriously believe that.
I have been earning much more than what I could get by grinding, from wbing this few days.

>high level cubes are even worse payout odds
tell that to the faggot who only spent 10mil rerolling cubes yet got his "fine American rifle" before selling it for 30+mil.

Go to bed, Katz.

S-sorry you guys are talking about rerolling.

idk, AoE skills?
though you're right

you mean fin**merican rifle

So I wanted to make a two-hander templar with squire support. Already leveling Highlander C1 right now. Should I go

Sword
Highlander C1
C2
C3
Squire C1
C2
Templar?

or should I get some Barb skills/Hoplite abilities?

Also do I stack full str for two-hand swords or should I put some in dex/con?

Why the fuck does it matter? You have Squire and Templar in your build, you're not going to be doing anything useful.

Spears (this includes shinobi) or doppel = high str (full str doesn't exist due to the necessity of con later on)

Anything else goes high or full dex.

I've been hunting Cerberus as well as all the world bosses since iCBT2. However, out of all the world bosses, Cerberus (and Mineloader) have been the most problematic. Other WB play nice; they die they respawn 4 hours later. These two chucklefucks on the other hand seemingly spawn whenever they goddamn please. Sometimes they spawn 4 hours later, most of the time they don't. People just say it's because the channel crashed but it can't be that bad. Most channels are empty now.

Today, I tested out one of my theories and cerb spawned 4 times in a row.

See when it comes to Cerberus, the only way to know for sure he's gonna spawn is for someone to see the notification "Field Boss Is Spawning Soon". Boss will spawn in the map 2 hours later. So today there was a confirmed cerb kill, and I sent someone to camp the map where he's supposed to spawn next 2 hours after his death; the time the announcement supposed to appear. And it did.

We repeated this process several times and we keep seeing the announcement and cerb kept spawning on time. Whenever we camped for the announcement, I noticed we were the only ones on the map. Assuming we were never there, the boss might've not appeared like usual.

Anyway, the theory here is that after any boss that is not Kubas or Dullahan dies, 2 hours later in his map (or the alternate map), there have to be a player there, even if there's no announcement. If there are players, it will spawn on time 2 hours after that, exactly 4 hours after death.

I can't confirm this theory of mine 100%, but it does explain bosses that skip their spawn time when the server is healthy, and the fact that it's the first time I saw cerb spawn 4 times in a row. At most it was just 2, even all the way back to icbt2.

no one will ever love you

now that youre high 1 youre stuck with it. i went high 2 pelt 1 squire 1 fencer 1 templar.

given youre going to be a templar anyway it doesnt really matter, just dont go hop or cata now that youve gone memelander.

what are you supposed to do when someone kills your blue mob?

Go full squire or full tanker if you are going to have squire anyway.

Or be like Katz, Sword Highlander Barb 3 Doppel, which can deal some burst damage to claim the WB cube if the boss every spawn on him, or teleport to member that spotted and summon the DPS for WB-ing.

write their name in your deathnote and move on

>world boss secret
>common knowledge
people put squires on these maps in Klaipedo

Be a bokor so you can hex shinies if someone's about to try to steal them from you

realize it was 11 levels under you anyway

Post your highest hit, /tosg/.

I was just scrolling my journal and found this, someone gave me the ice rune buff in a mission.

>Getting hit for 1 damage interrupts your charge
Why is this allowed?

Went for a cleric c2/ dievdyrbis c3 / druid c2 (or maybe druid->plague) build. Is it bad if I got cure lv.6, divine might lv. 3 (heal and safety zone are lv.10)? Did I fuck up by putting some points on the SP statue?

Counter Spell:
You can remove debuffs on allies.
Deployment type spells cannot be removed by Counter Spell.

Oracle on suicide watch.

I like how your image name almost spells out GTFO

>removes debuffs
What is even the point? Doesn't Oracle already have debuff protection?

most sure they are doing this to gave this effect (ground removal) to a new r8+ class with magnetic earth or ganbantein sort of skill

I feel sorry for my bro, he went cleric c2, priest c3, oracle into PD, with lot's of SPR he was just laughing over all nerfs/buffs because his build was still pretty solid, even more powerful after bless buff, but now...

because you got hit

>stop a white monster for 6 seconds with chrono
>cooldowns still haven't reset enough to kill it
at least he agreed to duel me after and then left

The new attribute for counter spell is nice though.

- (New) Counter Spell: Enemy Target Attribute:
- When this attribute is active, it exclusively nullifies the enemy's magic.

Get divine might to lv 5
Cure and Safety zone depends on how much DPS you want to do, i went Cure10 and Safety Zone is still good with the attribute.
I also went Carve1 and put points in Zemyna and it helps, yes people chug potions but the SP recovery and reduction is visible, especially during a Rexipher fight where that Statue really shine

so elememes are even more useless in pvp?
counter spell doesn't work on things like pole and summons.

Oracle is such a shit class
Did it really need a nerf?

that's a lot of black boxes

You don't get damaged by pole if you're inside of Counter spell. Summons are physical based.

>Oracle
>shit
Play the game.

That's a massive TU.

How Joint Penalty works with TU? I can link 10 mobs and TU the undead one and obliterate everything?

Cure 6/Safety 10 isn't TOO terrible. You're doing an INT cleric build, however, and would have benefited with more levels of cure. Not sure why you chose not to have DM at 5 however.

SP statue depends on your taste. Some dievs ditch it altogether for more points to use for other skills. I left it at 1 to use for bonfires.

it seems like they're nerfing all the support classes in ktos and leaving damage classes alone

Oracle is good for lewding.

Their only useful skills are Prophecy, which is a crappier Bloodletting, and Counterspell.
Maybe you should play the game.

Just PM'd that guy and he gave me your name.

Prepare yourself.

I already have them at that level lol, guess this build is a bit gimped