Has anyone tried the money4anon.com meme?

Has anyone tried the money4anon.com meme?
I've been doing it since the day he posted it. I have made $0 so far. The biggest problem is that he tells you to spam "news articles" regarding your niche, but there aren't that many recent news articles for my (or probably any) niche. And old articles don't get checked anymore.

Also most sites moderate their comments and are obviously not going to approve spam.

Pic attached is my shill comment.

My review can be found here. Bad example, appearantly, as I have made $0. livingteeth.com/2016/08/15/teeth-whitening-miracle-by-wilson-hartman-is-it-a-scam/

I'm going to try again with a major niche, such as fitness.

Other urls found in this thread:

asweetpotatopie.com/
asweetpotatopie.com/2016/08/10/grab-smartwater-sparkling-water-to-keep-your-hydrated-this-summer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>he fell for it

lmao oh god i cant believe anyone actually did it holy shit

How much has your business made you in the past weeks?

I think I could make some money selling a diabetes or cancer cure scam. But I don't think I could morally do that. I'd rather sell some six-pack shit, but it doesn't really profit.

The information is good. Spells out how to do it. You have failed to find the right niche, so let's blame him right?

it is work, you need to be able to write. he puts it as easy, but that shit ain't easy. it is not easy to make your website popular.

copy/paste doesn't work as you believe it works, it can work when you have already established a daily traffic.

also your site is shit as fuck.

Do you have an example of a good site?

Just google Review Blogs.

As you can see, mom blogs are the ones that get most traffic, since moms by most shit. moms and hipsters. however getting hipsters is an art itself.

asweetpotatopie.com/ as an example of a mom review blog.

here how she shills water.

asweetpotatopie.com/2016/08/10/grab-smartwater-sparkling-water-to-keep-your-hydrated-this-summer/

what I would like to know is, are there other sites than clickbank.com for affiliate links

Yeah but that's probably legit a legit website. This is not the money4anon method, this is just creating a blog and making it succesful. The method he describes is spamming the shit out of other websites.

Not that I know of. You could probably ask companies themselves. Don't you think clickbank has enough?

thanks for the mom tip btw. I just created a new website where I'm posing as a mom who lost a bunch of weight.

that's good user, but you need pictures of "your family" it would be great if you can find a facebook account to copy them from, someone that travels a lot and in the best case scenario was fat and lost weight.

It is shit which is why I made a new resource

bizticky.com

I will be expanding on it. I will only share proven methods that actually work.

The current method will provide you with massive progress before you go to bed tonight (and actually good server hosting instead of the shitty cashgrab in the old one).

It will help you get into hard-to-get-into networks with good offers, too, instead of overly saturated clickbank market.

This method requires no months of waiting or SEO tweaking. You'll be earning money within a week.

MaxBounty my niggaz. It is hard to get into but I can help you out.

Yo the Max Bounty application looks like:

Describe your past experience in affiliate marketing

How do you currently promote offers?

What offer(s) are you looking for?

Your website URL:

Is this account for incentive traffic?

If yes, describe the incentive:

What do I enter for the "How do you currently promote offers?" segment? And what is "incentive traffic"?

Simply be honest and say that you are currently not promoting offers.

All they care about is your ability to make them money. This means mentioning you have access to a coach, that you have a budget, and that you are willing to do this full-time are all very good things to put in there.

money4anon.com is like a tl;dr version of blackhatworld

The format is the same for all tutorials like this, the way to get backlinks is different. I've seen it said with PBNs, seen it said with tiered link networks, and now news sites. I'm not an expert on this but every site I read said you won't see anything until you get on the first or second page of google and no matter what it takes time. I've seen the same on flippa sales when they are posting their monthly income, it's always 3-5 months of $0 and then suddenly something. Which is why you would want to kill yourself until that time.

Either way, I'm your typical Veeky Forums shit so my time is worthless on the weekends and now I have something to do, and also during shitty off hours of wagecucking, it involves a computer and we have half days of downtime, I can boot ubuntu and get on wi-fi tethering and they can't know. I'm invested $30 in it tops.

nice affiliate links

I'm not hiding them

You also get a better offer if you use my affiliate links. I never force you to.

I can never, for the life of me, get over how profoundly ironic, sad and hilarious this "smart water" shit really is.

>What can we sell to stupid people at ridiculously inflated prices?
>Water!
>How do we sell them something they already have plenty of?
>We make them feel smart for buying it
>Yes! We just call it "smart water"!
>Even though they will actually be stupid for buying it
>Yes.. It's brilliant! Hahahahhaaha
>Hhahahahahaaha
>Hhahhahahaha

I mean what the fuck.