>BETTING
Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/TinkeringTurian/
github.com/Jessecar96/SteamDesktopAuthenticator
a.pomf.cat/agnnxg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lul

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

I want to fuck Warlock Maiden

IS TREANT GOOD YET?

As an offlaner yes.

Downvotes don't exist to hurt feelings. They exist to hide factually incorrect information.

You were factually incorrect. He downvoted you, as everyone should have.

Karma != magical internet happy fun time points.

How petty are you that you take personal offense to someone downvoting a factually incorrect comment?

"Downvote only if off-topic or factually wrong, NOT if you disagree."

You were factually wrong.

post heroes for when you want to be aggressively useless

free space: techies

does anyone have that clip from sheever's stream where she goes to the toilet and you can hear her pissing like a fucking racehorse?

(You)ing this

Repostan for more late night/early mornin arguing and learning:

#
Everyone is good with blink dagger though. EVERYONE. It certainly doesnt hurt anybody's build to give it to them, and its entirely balanced because everyone can get it.
And if you really are just having problems with just Centaur, the way you play the game also factors into his strength. Centaur will traditionally and most likely go offlane against your safelane, and nobody levels Return first because its shit in comparison to Double Edge. So you are probably in a 2v1 possibly 3v1 situation against Centaur. What do you do with this? The support(s) zone the fuck out of him so he cant level or get gold. They pull and still get gold, and he gets his creeps denied as your wave pushes to the towers. You could hit 6 as he does and probably fend off a Centaur who only has Tranquils, a stout shield, some branches, and leftover gold trying to get his blink. You worried your enemy could get too strong or get a big item? Dont let him get it. You can do that with a gank, or denying his farm, or outfarming him until he is a little bitch for you.
The thing with Dota is that you could lose the game from factors you actually had no idea were playing a part in deciding the match. All the little things matter, and a slight change can win you the lane and even the entire game. A lot of the game is learning the intuition to realize and manipulate these factors as the game goes on so everything is in your favor. That is one of the biggest things that seperates Dota and LoL, for better or for worse.

But yea Blink Dagger is good on everyone. Warding also counters a majority of his predictable initiations, blink dagger or no blink dagger.

that sounds really hot

u guys are so creepy

which shade(s) do you think match sheever's pussy and asshole?

fuck off Owen and post her nudes already

There's nothing wrong with wanting to see a cute girl go potty.

>ballet slipper

>tfw rosewood

>punch

be support,get lvl 2
leech seed+OoV

Okay but I play support often, why as a support wouldn't I go gank mid or put pressure on another lane?

Standing in a lane 3v1 seems fucking retarded just to deny one hero. Most of my wins have been when I ganked everywhere early and was always ready to TP to where I saw a potential kill and we snowballed.

Doesn't it make more sense to put pressure on the enemy hard carry and mid?

Also it's not like his teammates can't gank either. Sure he will be underleveled but so will we if it's 3 people in a lane

>d2g discussing the color of a horses shitter and mare pussy

QUALITY DOTA 2 DISCUSSION GENTS

Post whatever this shit's name is

let me contribute

Condolences dotards. You had a good run.

OH LORDY

SEND THIS STEED TO THE CASTING BOOTHS BOYS

>wake up
>memeback is still a thing
when is this going to be removed?

Why would we discuss dota2? This game is so shit even valve knows this

my nipples are ballet slipper

When you install league of legends

SHOULD I BE WORRIED IF THE COLOR OF MY SHIT IS HOT PINK LMAO

why boner?

when you install warcraft 3 the frozen throne and then download the dota 6.78 map, ez

and then you realize mobas are just fundamentally shit and memeback zone is just different flavor of it

>No new horse for viper
why live

losing isn't always because i am bad right? losing really means i just have to become better, is that how i am suppose to look at my losses as experiences rather than a winrate?

if its red your ok
if its black youre fucked

You do have a point. If your lane is already locked down and youve warded for the carry, it can be a good idea to try and gank another lane. If your carry is any good at denying then they will beat out Centaur in farming too. Its all pretty situational, and depending on your lineup you could snowball early. If you have a team that relies pretty heavily on the mid-late game and farming, it could be beneficial to secure your carry's lane until he decides to jungle, take the tower, or go gank themselves. Then you have a lane to farm, or a jungle to stack and farm, and room to ward and gank. It all depens on the situation. If your carry is getting bullied out of lane by Centaur then maybe pushing him back out of lane until your carry gets a level advantage or two could really help. If the enemy decides to gank then a ward is all you need to guard against it. Just back off and waste their time. If they can tower dive you, have an ally TP in and counter gank.
It can all come down to situational decision making and relying on your intuition. As for the Centaur engaging on you think, literally any support should have a way to stop him or buy time. Anyone with a stun would do, and also Omniknight. Maybe only Venomancer and Warlock get fucked since they only have slows.

THANKS

I KNEW IT WAS OK TO DRINK ALL THAT PEPTO BISMOL KEK

did you know mares rape humans?
a needy one can pin a man she wants the hot monkey arm from to the barn wall with her superior equine strength and not let go until she is satisfied

dotards?

Sunstrike is a bullshit ability.

Prove me wrong.

>cross platform release
>only 10 million

OVERWATCH BABBIES ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS GOOD LMAO

BLIZZTARDS LITERALLY NEVER SEEN CONSOLE RELEASES BEFORE

FUCKING PC GAMING MASTERRACE PULLING THE DUNNING KRUGER OF THE CENTURY OFF RIGHT HERE

>blizzard, the inferior company, blows the fuck out doturd 2 and team furries 2 with one swing out of the doturd gaylaxy
maybe this will be the lesson for valve to actually focus on non-fundamentally-flawed games in their repertouire such as CS:GO

>og will win frankfurt

can eg stop them at ti?

YO GUYS EXTREMELY FRESH SUPER SECRET MEMES HERE
ONLY HOVER **IF** YOU ARE UP TO THE CHALLENGE
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hurricane Pike on Weaver
He can shukuchi into an enemy hero, tag them with the swarm, pop hurricane pike on them and time lapse back 3000 range away. The swarm provides the vision to land his high damage 100% attack speed + geminate autoattacks which now have global range. All the stats also greatly benefit a low stat hero who needs attack range. Add in blink dagger and build glass cannon items like daedalus and you become the artillery

we've had 13 million unique players last month?

why would i disprove you when you are right?

So what is the idea here?

Pike, Blink, BoTs, 2 rapier and a daedulus?

pike deso blink daedalus?

Hey /d2g/ here's an easy exploit for goypendium quests

>Pick easy quest (such as buy treads within 14 minutes) during hero select
>Let the game start as normally
>Wait until AFTER the betting time expires (and the quest changing window disappears completely)
>Open the main menu, go to compendium and select HARD quest (like 9000 healing or whatever)
>Complete EASY quest (buy treads early)
>WIN game
>HARD QUEST IS NOW COMPLETED

Thank me later faglords

This does need an easy quest that you haven't completed yet but knowing you scrubs you probably can't even do those so

Now add me on Steam faglords steamcommunity.com/id/TinkeringTurian/

Do you have the dolphin one?

>buy goypendium
>forget to fill in the stuff for the major
>haven't finished the quests and odnt think i can
>give more money to get the map

>drop rapier(s) in your fountain, bots out do this then pick them back up

>A completely different game genre with a different target audience in mind was successful
Wow, I sure am blown the fuck out.
I'd tell you post this on /lolg/ but they'll all switched to OW

This is the most fucked up inbred group of idiots I played with and against in the past while

It's around 4.5k mmr as you can see and this tinker played like a new player, kept saying on mic that it's his first tinker game and yelling random shit all game, relentlessly feeding. He has 60 hours in dota but 4500 mmr, how? He also has average 270 gpm and mostly losses
How can a bought account have so little hours?

Alchemist was the typical useless fuck alchemist who can only farm and feed

The pugna kept decreping people I blinked on and hardly bought vision against riki, and yet his mmr is 4700

The ES was okay aside from a few mistakes and bitching all the time

The enemies were pretty fucking bad too, I could easily 1v5

Is this because of the hours or what

FURRFAGGOTRY AND BESTIALITY

THE TRUE POWER OF DEE TOO GEE

>furfaggotry
I don't wish I was an animal I just want to fuck them.

>13 million 90% of which are smurf accounts and thirdworlders compares to 10 million people buying a 40/60$ videogame with actual content, fun gameplay and more than one map

Daytime
European
DotA

Just don't play right now. Wait until it's evening or (even better) night.

still beats talking about this shit game
>bbbbbbbut sc2 is dead!
jut like doturd2, so why mention, these are on an equal footing in the playerbase or lack thereof department

>people who couldn't understand dota anyway leave dota

okay

What does it mean though? Are they kids who have no school or what?

ES was complaining he got back from work and wanted a nice game, but where would he even be from

how are they 4500+ mmr?

>he thinks muh casual gamer demographic is conducive to a sustainable life span fro video games

ONLY CATERING TO AUTISM KEEPS GAMES ALIVE

LOOK AT SKYRIM

STILL MODDING ORC TITS LMAO

>fun gameplay

They are 4500+MMR because they only play during this time of the day when HORRIBLE people like them are playing.

>try to sell something on the market
>have to wait 2 weeks before it's actually listed
>the prices have dropped by the time it gets listed and no one will buy the item I wanted to sell
>i wanted money to buy a game that was on sale for the weekend anyway
Why?

Are they kids or what? What makes this time the worst?

there's no way that tinker was legit though, as bad as the alchemist was

Use github.com/Jessecar96/SteamDesktopAuthenticator if you don't have a shitty normie smartphone

It works pretty well and will allow you to instantly sell and buy from market without restrictions

You'll still have to wait like a week for trading stuff though

average ogre magi in low priority
a.pomf.cat/agnnxg.webm

Fuck off, viral marketer.

Worse. They're subhumans.

ME ON THE RIGHT

But what makes them different than evening time europe

Only pugna was russian. tinker was italian and es is czech

>that period stain of SEAmonkies

redpill me on junglers /d2g/

dont

Luna is the best jungler.

jungling in pubs is for people who are too scared to lane but have a high test alpha carries opinion of their own abilities, these people should just pick a 600 range int support and stack and pull and buy wards and courier like the little sissies they truly are.

Why does no one in Spain play? Are they all unemployed and can't afford a computer?

brood is the only good jungler desu,

Wow what happened to that dog? Did it die?

Reminder that d2g and reddit both cried about jungle Legion then got blown the fuck out when it ended up being good.

>tfw you win mid against a 5.5k player and still lose the game

i just wanted to be good for a bit

enigma is fucking op right now and jungling him is not hard

honestly 99% of my games where i win my lane i lose the game with 2k games played

Be sure to let me know if Overwatch can ever break a million dollar prize pool for it's ''''''''''professional'''''''''''' scene tournaments.

dude if each of their 10 million players donates just $1 they will have 10 million dollars lol

t. economics professor

i agree with this post for the most part. a lot of my learning about dota happened in random epiphanies as i played it more and more and its really rewarding to suddenly have that "eureka!" moment

It got kissed. Something a pathetic virgin NEET like you will never experience.

why do people pick veno and not understand that plague ward is on 5 second cd

gulag how do I deal with the Drow/WR combo of death?

>10 million players

this is bullshit right? no way in hell 10 million players got swindled into playing a shitty tumblerpixar game

abandon

Yeah it's great. The other day, I was playing Windranger, the hero I learned how to play Dota with, and I finally realized how retarded my item priorities were. I have to start at the beginning.

>tfw neet
>tfw will never know what it's like to pay for something with money you worked for
>tfw virgin
>tfw will never know what it's like to hold hands or cuddle or kiss someone or be in a relationship
>tfw australian
>tfw will never know what snow feels like

>You will never get paid to spout shitty reddit memes all day

what do i do with this?

>Australian
>add some good players with lower mmr after a game
>none add me back
>remember none of them even typed anything during the game
>check their profiles
>all anime profile pictures and meme hentai groups
>not surprised anymore as they're probably socially devoid neets

Get off the dole, mate.