/fog/ - Fallout General

Everyone is a Synth Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

first for proper ghoul hair when?

Well having spent a day messing with factories.. yeah, it's not really feasible at the moment.

There is no easy way to dump items. No way to hook it up to your settlement network items. Not all containers work for item collection.

It's core is there and works but it's just cut off from the rest of the game.

My ass bleeds

xth for cute ghouls!

How exactly does it work? I heard you had to manually drop each item in the device?

>cut off from the rest of the game
Because there is a way to connect this game to manufacturing teddy bears in any reasonable way.
It would completly break the game balance if it was actually useful.

With a few mods this can be factorio 3d thats actually good.

there is a storage box and an other box that takes items from the storage box next to it

>new day new factory
gona make one that chugs out ammo like crayz and very likely crash the game

How fast is it?

You can make drugs?

Actually all my shit is in Sanctuary so I might just store all my shit in there and begin making absurd amounts of supplies.

Could you walk through a bit of the configuration you have here? For e.g. an ammo plant, it doesn't seem like there is any benefit to putting components in a container -> vacuum conveyor -> manufacturer, when you could just add them to the manufacturer to begin with. An ammo plant wouldn't even be able to share with e.g. a weapon plant, so you would still need to manually move all of the components over anyway, right?

painfuly slow

dunno only tried ammo because it made sense

its completly useless yes, it was my first build, just tryin things
Having shit move around looks good, thats the only reason.

Those new power lines don't show up for me, under what category are they?

power>conduit
right between switches and lights

I had some problems with things not appearing too, reinstall fixed it. Probably nmm fucking up uninstalls again

>havent did logic gates for years
how the fuck do i make one that changes output if there is any input change?

So, why aren't there any buildable doorways in the game that match the wooden walls?
Is there a way to put doors inside a building without it looking like shit?

will you leak dlc please

How fast are conveyor belts and can you ride them?

all I want is turrets on conveyor belts

If that works, I'd imagine only the machine gun turrets would work unless if you make them rotate around a power pylon/conduit like something from a festival.

I edited that synth Nora mod. Actually all you need to do is open it in CK, find her tab, go to template, set it to none, and unclick traits box.

Only do this if you seriously fucked your Nora's face in the beginning. Thankfully I didn't really screw up my Nora that much.

Say, do those new conduits work with turrets?

Also I'm not 100% sure but I think that synth Nora mod fucks with the Diamond City guards helmets.

Did some more work on the cruise ship, just trying to get a rough feel for the layout of the ship. I plan on building it and the rooms entirely on one map and then copy pasting it into new cells to maintain internal consistency so I don't end up with impossible spaces unless totally necessary. Also means I can snip pieces of the exterior out to stick in separate cells if you're inside and can see outside to the rest of the ship, will be really handy for the high-end hotel suite area since the tower will overlooks the entire bow of the ship.

Is that mod any good?

placeanywhere or that other one

it's gonna be a dungeon?

either way, wonder if the AI will be able to handle moving around in there

shiieet son

>Everyone is a Synth
Main problem of Fallout 4

they should
conveyors cant haul turrets thou

I want to do a V.A.T.S build, no companions, no crafting only scavenging, lots of luck so I can win through PURE SKILL and I'll be doing this on survival.

I know I want 9 Luck and 6 Agi (Can get to Ninja with Bobblehead) but that's about as far as I've got. Help me out, m80s.

Mostly, the idea is that you come across a stranded derelict cruise ship after picking up an SOS signal, and you get 'convinced' by the ship's AI to help it get the main reactors back up. get the ship's nuclear engines back up and running, and get it unstranded so it can continue its directive.

And only some of the areas facing the outside of the ship around the midship area are actually part of the exterior cell, you won't have the entire map on one cell because that would kill the engine.

Although technically many areas will be exterior cells of their own since the lighting actually makes it feasible for once. this map is basically the master file for the exterior so I can snip and paste any exterior parts that should be visible from interior cells into those maps when needed

>I want to do a V.A.T.S build, no companions, no crafting

it's called Blitz tbqh

Guns preferred because I can't stand melee combat in Beth games, even if Blitz makes it better.

looks like shit senpai

Make it a ghost ship mod. I'd be down for working on that.

Make it like Triangle

>Today on How it's Made

What's the gist of that movie?

I actually wanted to do something like the Philadelphia experiment where the ship went missing shortly before the bombs fell and only recently reappeared,

I liked that movie. Infinite loops makes you wonder about what could and could not be.

Seems good to me so far.

Nora doesn't sound like a robot or automated customer service with her spliced dialog like I was expecting. Its all done very well. The first quest is kinda lacking in choices, but eh, same could be said for the entire game.

This might be a decent way of making materials if you make loads of makers to a few conveyors.

now it makes a decent amount of ammo
too bad the splitters are unreliable as fuck, shit is flying all over the place

As in physics is actually making them bounce around and off the belts?

Whats the story? Why is she a synth?

no the belts are good, the wooden stick thing is just swinging around too fast and puches stuff off.
>tried recording with nvidia thing for webm but accidentally alt+f4

existential time loop horror

a modern day Sisyphus

You'll have to use your imagination for that. I don't think there really is a story.

If the Institute made a synth of your wife, I can only think they're trying to make amends to you, but they don't realize that it could potentially be awkward if you've already romanced someone else. Or if you're enemies to them, they'd use her to try to get you to join them maybe.

Why did the institute destroy the other factions? Why didn't they just replace the leaders with synths.

Any other major plotholes in this steaming turd of a game?

Because they're ME2's Cerberus

Because the other factions are trying to destroy them and take their power source and are in their way

>existential time loop
>such a thing is literally impossible IRL, because reasons

It's like being in absolute darkness and absolute silence, it doesn't matter that you're in the loop, it's never ending.

Oh shit that sounds kinda cool.

>Get killed by robutts/the mutated passengers/the ???
>the quest and everything is reset back to the start and you respawn in your cabin
>think 'okay that's weird, whatever, maybe this mod is a like a roguelike'
>get back to the area where you died previously
>your body from the last death is lying where it fell
>mindfuck

or even better

the ships AI tells you a room on the ship is off limits

you go and find a way into it

It's full of bodies

Your bodies from all the failures

Could have replaced the leaders still..

Does contraptions let you produce nuka cola?

Consider Art, his synth clone, and their never-ending struggle as the game continuously throws that random encounter at you over and over again

alright so with the vault builder DLC we're supposedly going to be able to run "experiments" or some shit on our settlers. It seems like they might be more or less putting a sorta but not really fallout shelter into FO4.

The point I'm getting at is will we have pregnant settlers and be able to selectively breed them?

no

I would like to know this as well, wanna build a Nuka Cola bottling facility and become a Nuka Cola sales man

> something that requires a new model

ain't happening

(though maybe they'll make a pregnant vault suit)

breed-able cait when?

pls no

I didn't even consider that

>breed

This is literally the shittiest fetish ever to exist
Just how much of a desperate beta virgin faggot do you have to be to develop this mental defect

I really doubt it.

Its not really realistic for a kid to go from a baby to adult in only a few days. Unless that Vaults experiment happened to be rapid growth serum.

MO > FOMM

well i was just baiting for replies
guess I was successful

>jokes on them I was only pretending

Fucking off yourself

>hating on impregnation
It's the most patrician of fetishes, cuck. Go back to raising your wife's son.

Something something Vault Tec

For me it isn't even a fetish thing.

I'm and all I wanted to do is to make sure my settlers were all racially pure. I mean I guess I could just change their skin colors since I remember hearing we will supposedly be able to change their appearances, but taking in radiation soaked dirt farmers into my utopia before cleaning them up just doesn't sound as nice.

>he keeps replying

>Consider Art, his synth clone, and their never-ending struggle as the game continuously throws that random encounter at you over and over again

Oh, right. That guy.

I always kill them both.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Does this mean that the teleporter is not perfect, and caused this anomaly to appear in the Material Realm of the universe?

Imagine if YOU got stuck in an infinite loop after using the Institute's teleporter, you wouldn't even realize it, you'd be stuck for an absolute eternity until the last proton decayed into absolute darkness and silence.

In the end, we are all embraced by Darkness.

Well yeah, FOMM is antiquated garbage. Anyone recommending it is trolling you.

>start of Nuka World, exploring the areas around the amusement park, not too interesting
>inside the park people mention that only a couple of rides still work
>one quest is to fix up the rides using parts/intelligence
>last ride is the hardest one to fix, takes an ungodly amount of copper, aluminum, and nuclear material
>it's a Red Rocket sponsored ride
>once you finish it up you get the pleasure of the first ride
>sit down and the pod closes around you
>rocket sets itself into a 90% angle
>"Coordinates set, commencing lunar launch"
Nuka World is a front for Enclave moon DLC. They even tease it on the official photo.

Is there a mod that removes dirt from combat armor?

I just want it to look clean and not like taken straight from the dumpster.

My only hope is that it's a huge wasteland + Themepark and not just the themepark

BUT THAT'S LORE FRIENDLY

WHO CARES THAT YOU CAN USE RAW MATERIALS TO CREATE IT IN A FACTORY WITH THE NEW DLC
MUH LORE

Well they did say something about being a 'raider' and raiding settlements. It'd be dumb for players who already have all settlements to have to raid their own places. You can only imagine that they'd add settlements for that.

>it's an assault rifle that uses the side reloading animation so the mag clips in mod

god fucking damn it Cricket, why did you have to hire your caravan guards from the commonwealth's stripclubs

>DC guard helmets still missing the mask part
>Add it back directly to meshes folder
>Still gone
>Uncheck all mods
>DC Guards helmet masks are still invisible

T-time to Validate files I guess...

prego bodies aren't far away user

already is

You could make prego bodies since 7 months ago

you can use your static bodies, I'll wait

bump

I don't think a town started by the Vault Dweller, who probably had very high INT, would have degenerated into a tribe of starving spearchuckers.

>high int
more like high CHA and AGI

>Bethesda wouldn't do dumb things
-/fog/

That's just been a bug for a while, not the mod

who are you quoting?

Sorry, but HDT physics tits likely won't be a thing in FO4. Custom skeletons are a near impossibility.

dem tits
i want to ejaculate on them

>wipe out brotherhood
>create synth replacements
>send back new airship with full-synth crew
Todd is a step ahead of you.

It's part of the game. I don't think the latest patch fixed it either.

Yeah and a month after FO4 was out Izzy said armor with physics wasn't possible let alone jiggly titty mods

Izzy also said Buff wasn't a modder.

Bow and Arrows when
How you gonna have them on the cover of Guns and Bullet and not have them ingame

>Never ever
Animations damn near impossible to make

What, do we have armor with physics now?

No custom animations, bruh. ONE person figured it out, but he disappeared, kidnapped by Todd.