/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Sites back edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamscopeapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=f7iWhnA7yd8
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16791/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18732/?
mega.nz/#!ZxUCSbQQ!M4QUK7h14cMXsOrlH3ObIak8UOkuDvFPNLyT5Jf63q0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for waifus and harmony!

By shor user, thats a piece of art.

Second for HELP!

>She didn't fry so good

>hamsterfu
did he seriously name his waifu like this?
you can't be serious

this is what's always bugged me about those fog mods

>install dark brotherhood for good guys
>this is in the torture chamber

!bang

>women
>pedos

Pick one

Her actual name is Duskbride, but everyone says she looks like a hamster, and so the name stuck.

There is no harmony in Skyrim

Only violence and death

>this happens every 20 seconds from basically anywhere in the main hall

>dat gmilf

I want kaarina to kill my spider

Why would you ever install a mod like that?

>so many ENBs to pick
does it even matter which one I choose?

I don't know user, does it matter to you how your game looks?

Reality ENB....

It's a matter of taste.

Yes it does, user. ENBs can really change the tone of your game. Some make your game really dark and grim. Mine shits colors everywhere.

In the big picture? Probably not, because as you use an ENB you'll notice things you don't like about it, and over time you will edit the settings. The ENBs you get off the nexus and stuff are just presets.

Pick and choose user, test some out till you find one you like the most with your game.

>the gargoyle fucking missed
>she continues her speech like its all good

What's the from?

we need a sexlab user to make webm's of her being gang raped by spiders. I need it

"REALISTIC"

Rampage if good PC, NLA if mediocre PC
nothing if shit PC

3dnpc. Forgot text

Is Triss on a perpetual acid trip?

What program are you using, user?

>inkeeper gave us a room with one bed and a dude sleeping in it already
We'll take our business elsewhere

dreamscopeapp.com/

wat

Cool stuff. I was thinking it was somekinda photoshop plugin or something.

Meanwhile, in Morrowind...

youtube.com/watch?v=f7iWhnA7yd8

She's not always on skooma, but generally she prefers to be, because when she's not, she wonders if she's even awake. Alcohol is a fine and more convenient alternative, too.

Also
>Try to use any other skins
>She turns into a bellas tier abomination
I'm not sure if I should be concerned

The mod is called 3dnpc or interesting npcs

wew lad

>downloaded at least a hundred mods, unzipped them, time to troubleshoot
I'm going to make it :)

good luck user, you'll need it

POST BUTTS

You only need core, matchmaker and the bestiality starter package (MNC and additional animations).
And the subject, of course

It's normal, once you get used to your character's textures any other textures will look wrong on her.

trollbutt

Where are you headed /tesg/?

Thanks user, having alot of fun with this.

All the way to the danger zone.

The sky

>get Prowler's Profit for the first time
>literally every single burial urn has at least 4 flawless gems

Also does anyone know which mod makes the markarth banners so retarded?

you tell me

USLEEP does that I think, you just need to download a Markarth banner retexture mod. I personally use Instantys Banners but im sure there are others.

Forgot the link: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16791/?

then this to get Markarth banners: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18732/?

Akatosh

i can't record higher than 12 fps

I know that feel.
Get Immersive Jewelry and make 20k+ circlets, necklaces and clothes for your wife.

>200+ mods
LOOT's gonna make it happen, no problems are going to occur. The game is going to run just fine, I know it :)

>out foraging in Whiterun hold
>skooma dealing orc approaches me
>slay him
>head back to Whiterun
>guards now attack on sight
>sheathing does nothing
>mfw

For how long do I have to migrate to another hold until they stop insta-gibbing me?

So that dwarven bikini
I downloaded unp because last time people were all >cbbe
The download is for 7bo, which I didn't see on tesgeneral
Does it matter if I'm just using unp and not whatever the new hotness body is for this mod?

I'd do it but SexLab is too much of a hassle to install and set up, I'm sure somebody else will have the necessary mods
7b is based on UNP afaik
You are smalltime, everything will work fine.

7BO is the same UV so no texture errors. You will be fine.

I don't believe you understand. This was one of the better ones I tried out, the Barbarian skin from the HV pack on the Tesgeneral site. I thought "barbarian" would be right up her alley, whoa ho ho, no sir. I guess in a way you are right, in that I made her with her regular coat of paint in mind, but I don't think this should be this bad.

You know, I might be fine if the game is telling me to stop modding in the middle of a playthrough. I might actually appreciate this.

He wuz a gud boi hu dindu nufin, he wuz guin tu da church and tu da bards' cullige...

pffhahaha

>USLEEP does that
Why?

probably accidental butt

awww

According to
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18732/?
Bethesda didn't make an actual texture for the banner, just a placeholder "texture" saying what hold it is, so usleep "fixes" that mistake by adding the placeholder.
Usleep did the right thing, it's Bethesda that fucked up.

she needs a lot more than a new texture

This is what I'm moving from. She's fine with her current textures, I just wanted to see if anything else was better with what she already has.

gib follower link

her lips are razor thin, the gap between nose and mouth is enormous, her nose is shaped like a perfect acute triangle and her eyes are perpetually squinty.

She's not fine, she needs a ton of work before she can even look believable. Right now she looks, like I said before, like a random assortment of faceparts strewn about a head with little rhyme or reason. Vanilla presets are more tolerable.

What's the hair mod?

no u

Her face looks so bad it looks like it was ironically done.

but you just said it's easy to set up and install

The lips and the eyes are a factor of mfg expressions. This set was just me slightly zooming in on a hidden showracemenu with different expressions going on. If anything, the nose is a valid complaint. I noticed it's a bit thin there.
I believe this is a neutral shot I took from the same set. The eyes are wider and the lips are thicker, because she's not trying to smile or look happy or anything.

KS Hairdos.

Here is the newest version. An user made her less overpowered and changed the voice. I haven't tested it yet so I don't know what exactly has been changed.
mega.nz/#!ZxUCSbQQ!M4QUK7h14cMXsOrlH3ObIak8UOkuDvFPNLyT5Jf63q0

The first release version is on tesgeneral if you'd rather it.

A: If that's how your character emotes that's really bad.

B: Don't make excuses, her lips are still thin (upper lip is thicker than lower to boot,) there's still the massive space above it,

I can deal with the squinty eyes, it happens, but everything below them could use serious adjusting.

Understand that I'm not shitposting, I want to see every waifu be the best they can be.

Dat lighting..
perfect ;)

Hey washboard wizard. How goes your adventures this morning?

Ill be sure to give her the full test run..

I didn't?
It's not *that* hard, I'd just need to disable some plugins and download everything from scratch again

You could land a 747 in the space between her mouth and her nose, that's really the biggest problem.

>washboard wizard
Now that's a name

I'm going to lewd her so much but don't worry no one will see those pics

I hate Griffith/Femto so much.

Why won't Toddler give us TES VI? Is a remaster of Skyrim really that much more important to them?

I personally blame all the graphic whores on pc
Focused everything on enb and textures and frivolous shit instead of gameplay or characters or quests.

It makes complete sense for Bethesda to give consoles what pc has been "bragging" about for years.

I honestly don't think the "remaster" has taken time away from their work on the next TES.

Don't be in such a rush to get it.

>give consoles what pc has been "bragging" about for years.
The Skyrim Rematser looks like babby's first ENB. It's not even a 10th of what you can achieve with graphics mods

The only selling point is that it has upgraded graphics, and yet it still doesn't even look like graphics from 2011. IT's a lazy-ass turd and the worst part is that it will sell billions

pls. and put it on the booru

Then maybe you should stop bitching about graphical quality of a game and praise gameplay mods and brag about those.

Why is every waifu here so fucking weird?

Morrowind Styled: ON

idk about this spider rape thing but we do need some kaarina on the booru

I'd finger that Todd. I'd finger that Todd hard and fast until he squirted.

My why-foo is a perfectly normal girl, user.

Weird how?

If you must ask...