What should i invest in Veeky Forums? help me out here

what should i invest in Veeky Forums? help me out here
plz

>inb4 kneebappy meme x^D

Invest in a charger.

Give me 1k and I will give you back 1k and 100 dollars by the end of this week

Give me 1k and I'll give you 1k and 102 dollars by the end of this week.

1k and 102 dollars?
Too risky, you shouldn't trust him, OP

i put it on the charger right after, fag
fuck you guys

The fuck? I offer you a deal, a deal that I guarantee and you tell me FUCK YOU?
you've got a lot of nerve to come here and say that shit, kid

fuck your 100 dollars......FGT!

whatchu gonna do about it?
huh? huh ? huhuhuh???

nothing because I am a civilized person and not an animal like you

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME

Just pull up like 10 stocks tomorrow morning before the NYSE opens, watch for what few crash the most, buy on crash, sell on rebound, make a clean $50-100 and walk away until tomorrow.

Invest in trumpcoin my nigga

pic related

wagecuck job is gonna prevent me from doing that unfortunately..

give me dat money and i can guarantee you 30% returns

explain your plan and i'll consider it

E T C or buying $KNPD

You're Welcome.

Split between VTI and VOO and never look back

Explain ETF's to me. Is it their plan to depreciate?

this is the wrong time for long term investments

the stock market is doomed and savings accounts don't even keep up with inflation

spend your money on shit you want/need and save once the economy hits the shitter in the coming year

seriously, whatever $100 return you manage to scrounge out of good investments is utterly meaningless

SPDR S&P 500 ETF and dont even think about it

yeah invest at the apex of one of the most anomalous, record breaking market highs of all time

literally throwing money away

It depends on what the ETF is tracking, VTI tracks the whole market and VOO tracks the biggest 500 companies, and since the markets always gonna keep expanding theyre always gonna keep going up long term. Then you have other types of ETFs such as ones that track oil and gold that are pretty volatile and can go either way depending on what they track.

Most of the ETFs that depreciate are usually inverse ETFs such as SPXS which goes up if the market does poorly, since the markets always gonna keep growing they usually keep going down until they bottom out to 0. Theres also the daily leveraged ETFs such as UWTI and DWTI that are called that for a reason as they also eventually bottom out.

So basically theres different types of ETFs, things like VOO are long holds and they generally keep going up unless you have a recession or something bad happen to the economy. And theres other ETFs that are meant to be day traded or not held on for long such as UWTI. You can usually tell what type of ETF it is if you open a chart on google or something and look at the last five years or so. If you see that went down like 99% then its kind of obvious you shouldnt hold it for long.

you can make $100 with $1600 to start with?