Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2207 - KRYSTAL DRAGON CONFIRMED

Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
youtube.com/watch?v=kVg7ACy7-yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which ones will be shit and which ones will be usable?

>that level 6 RDA
>Rank 9 Cipher

Anybody going to YCS Origins in Columbus? Main event starts this weekend while other shit started yesterday. Expect a lot of people since the location is so damn accessible.

>Krystal Dragon only two lines of text
It's going to be horrible. Probably something like "You can special summon this card from your hand if you control a dragon type" and that'll be it.

Resposting from last thread
>Diabound
>Clone Dragon
>Magic Trick Mirror
>Power Balance
>Ragnarok
>Mana
>Kisara
>Deck Destruction Virus
>actual Zorc
>fusion support for Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes
We've gotten Krystal so let's hope that it is good.

THAT WAS THE WORST V-JUMP EVER

THAT WAS THE WORST V-JUMP EVER

Was that all the Gemini support revealed? There is no chance for some better cards?

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and are there even more V Jump spoilers to come?

8 cards revealed. How many cards Greydle/Shiranui/Digimon got during their debut?

The Synchro archetype and Fallen Angels haven't been revealed.

Let's make a card /dng/

>If you control no monsters, you can special summon this card from your hand. If you do, you can add 1 Dragon type monster from your deck to your hand

Terrortop's OCG text has 4 lines but a restriction on its two effect so I dont know.

That makes sense.
None of the cards in the movie have any real restrictions so that could totally work.

Time to hope for something nice for fairies again

>How many cards Greydle/Shiranui/Digimon got during their debut?
I have no idea. Since this is more akin to overdue support than a brand new stuff, perhaps it will get more than those did?

I really hope Crystrons are at least better than Chimeric Beasts. Accel Synchro is my fucking jam, I've been playing T.G. for years as a petdeck and it'd be nice to have something new.

I need a new good Synchro deck in my life. Still rhe best summoning mechanic

do you have a Clear Mind?
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo

so is it wrong if i prefer crane crane over graydle slime jr. in grayle decks? with crane you can go into lv3 ranks faster while with graydle slime jr you have to have 1 graydle lv3 in your grave while 1 in your hand to be fully able to use his effect. not to mention the restriction on water monster snychros.

Can Chaos MAX blue-eyes make a decently competitive boss deck monster?
I mean a deck which just focuses on summoning him ASAP and checking his counters like monarchs.

What cards do you always sprinkle into your decks?

>Can Chaos MAX blue-eyes make a decently competitive boss deck monster?
>Chaos MAX.dek is worse than pure Blue-eyes builds according to OCG tops
You tell me user.

>Krystal Dragon confirmed
>Yugi SD has nothing for a ritual DM
>INOV doesn't have anything
So has it been confirmed that all that shit about BLS and Dark Magician was just an excuse to not make this compatible with Pre-Prep?
Yugi didn't even ritual summon in the movie and Kaz hasn't said anything about sequels or a new manga to focus on the end of the movie.

DM could still get random support in future sets since Red-Eyes/Buster Blader got one.

Though, the Ritual DM would most likely be promo and not in main set.

Holy shit. Is it time? Is meme magic really real?

Not yet. The cards revealed so far aren't good enough. We need to meme magic the Gemini Pendulums into existence.

Fuck off you dumb shitposter.

:^)

will Krystal be shit?
as much as Silent Paladin?

The only thing it needs is to special summon itself or have some sort of searching/floating effect.
That way, it's perfectly usable in Blue-eyes or other dragon decks.

Can you explain where this card would be useful?

>2 lines of text
will it summon itself or will in banish everything?
find out next time on dragon ball Z

>semon demons
>this card's summon cannot be negated
>each turn your opponent must admit 1 fetish
>for the rest of the duel, your opponent must get you to cum before special summoning

Every deck. For that F R E E +1.

By bannishing 10 cards?

youtube.com/watch?v=kVg7ACy7-yQ

This scene always makes me really happy, and cry. Why /dng/, why?

Spark World seems pretty cool, makes the deck petdeck worthy at least.

Reposting from yesterday.

R8 this budget Blue-Eyes deck I just made with three Blue-Eyes structure decks and some stuff I pulled from a Shining Victories box?

Also yes, I drew that Black Rose. I'm planning to get some 5D's Legendary Collections at the end of the month anyways.

Lightray Madoor is there for some protection in case you don't have anything else and your opponent only has attack resources because he can't be destroyed in battle. The idea is that you try to draw a Lv1 Tuner with him on the field to summon Black rose and get rid of whatever your opponent has.

If you're playing a drawn Black Rose, why not just draw some other good cards so you can play a deck that isn't shit?

I actually thought that Cupidity sounded like shit when it was announced, but I've been using it a lot. It lets you run a few more then 40 cards if you want too since the moment you Cupidity it makes up for it and it just really speeds up most decks. I've been playing it in Melodious and Toon even. You're generally only going to play 1 per duel even if you're running 3 anyway, so 10 cards isn't that big of a loss.

>Also yes, I drew that Black Rose

Well it was the first Lv7 Synchro that came to my mind when I put those Madoors there.

Any suggestions? Preferably cards that aren't too expensive.

When you get 2-3 turns tops and every good deck can OTK, banishing 10 cards means nothing if you get a free draw from it.

>(1) If there are (3?) or more Destiny HERO monsters in your Graveyard: You can discard this card, then target 1 “Destiny HERO” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster to your opponent’s side of the field in Defense Position.
>(2) If you activate a Spell Card, negate its effects and destroy it.
>(3) During your Standby Phase: You can banish this card and (1?) “Destiny HERO monster” from your Graveyard; Both players choose 1 Normal Spell Card from their Decks and place them on top of their Decks.
This sounds hilarious combined with D-Draw/Cupidity + Diamond Dude

There has to be a way to make Chemical beasts good. I've been wanting Gemini support forever.

>I've been wanting Gemini support forever.
keep fucking waiting
its like the WORST kind of deck you could ask

Spark World looks decent.

What are some good cards for a Zombie World deck, specifically the Extra deck?

>New Chemical based monsters
>Not Dinosaur-type

Its pretty easy to make Gemini broken.
Just give them anti-Extra Deck effect and floating/handtrap effect like Shadoll and Nekroz.

Why'd you post a blank image?

>the only good maindeck chemicsl is the LV2 WIND Beast

Can't let you use that Fossil Dig.

It could have been if we get some Warrior Gemini monsters or spells with actual useful effects but it's uinlikely

Arcana Force meta when?

The true test for Konami would be if they can break Arcana Force and make them Tier-1.

Spark World alone lets you get Phoenix Gearfried or Gigaplant off with their effects active.
It's probably a better fucking play than using anything from the shitty new archetype

Am I the only guy who misses the tripfags who used to post here?

That's the best card revealed so far but they can do better I would think

My Mystical Elf has been chanting a spell since the beginning of the match which raises my monsters Attack by 800.

Mystical Elf retrain when?

Print The Material/Spiritual/Heavens Road and make them absolutely broken.

Diamond Dude allows bypassing of Cost so you can Soul Charge while still having your Battle Phase but you would still have to pay LP (implying LPs matter)

Just woke up, I didn't expect the VJump leaks to be until tonight but I'm glad I missed them because holy fuck they were bad. Only hype thing was Krystal Dragon. Hope it's good.

D-Hero Drill Guy is okay, it's basically another Vanishing Lanius except it's searchable by RIP RotA, RIPPIP Stratos and Shadow Mist.
I think it's also the LV4 =< D-Hero with the highest attack so if it's LV4 or lower and it's a D-Hero, you can summon it off the thing, and they're all warriors so you can use them as Excalibur fodder or assuming you open absurdly well, go for a 4 mat ooga booga Rongobongo.

But yeah it and Dark Angel are okay.

What the fuck is this trash?

You call it a rival pack yet Reiji and Kaiba get cucked for that retarded jobber?

The Galaxy Eyes better be an Xyz Change you can lay on top of Cipher.

Oh wait nevermind it has a hard OPT.
It's garbage.

Soon, but first, Catapult Turtle, launch Gaia at the flotation ring to destroy the tower.

>they actually printed it
Meme magic finally paid off lads
>rank 9 xyz change cipher upgrade
Nice
>level 6 RDA
Jack is back?

>gains a chant counter during each of your Standby Phases
>All other monsters you control gain 800 ATK as long as this card has 10 or more chant counters on it, and you control no monsters Summoned from the Extra Deck

D/D/D doesn't need any new toy. The other archetypes need one.

I think those are cards for people who are going to be in Arc-V although they could've just called it an Arc-V Rivals Pack rather than 20th anniversary pack.

I expect all of them would be good. But D-HERO one is most likely the worse one since its gonna be restricted to D-HEROs while other can probably be used in other decks.

>I think those are cards for people who are going to be in Arc-V
Is this a joke?
I get that Kaiba is dead but Reiji should have gotten a card in there.

It makes sense though.

Kaito is in Arc-V. Jack is in Arc-V. Edo is in Arc-V. I don't get Sawatari over Reiji but he's also in Arc-V.

They are cross-promoting with the Booster SP and D/D/D doesn't need new card.

>and D/D/D doesn't need new card.
Yes they do, what about new contracts or more on the xyz and fusion side?
Blue-eyes could use more revival spells or some new dragons.

My dad works for Konami and he says Crystal Dragon's effect special summons it if you control a BEWD

So a deck that's already Tier-1 in the OCG needs even more cards to make it better. Makes complete sense.

God what the fuck. No new Red-Eyes cards? Wasn't there a rumored Xyz? Now we have to wait for the set to be close to release to get set spoilers or they'll reveal a new card on twitter. Pretty boring VJump honestly.

anyone got that high-res close-up pic of nat beasts face?

Is there a way to incorporate this into a Blue-Eyes deck? It's a nice looking card but it's so lonely in my binder...

Wait for the Legendary Decks II maybe?

>Red Eyes
>ever getting anything
not only its card are shit, they are ungodly expensive
black stone? FUCK YOU TEWART

Why the hell were you expecting the 1-2 card nostalgia/old archetype support in V-Jump? They never reveal those cards in the main set V-Jump spoilers, it has to have at least 4-5 cards to get a spot in there.

Add this and the brilliant fusion/Speedroid engine and just let nature take its course.

>Legendary Decks II
wasn't that the timaeus stuff? arent we waiting on part 3 in that case?

ARMOUR CARDS WHEN

Grand Horn or Black Horn?

why wouldnt you just make quasar?

also is evil thorn a good tech in ghostricks? is it at least a good replacement for the speedroids once terrortop is limited?

Overlords saying Krystal Dragon's eff in the movie was adding a dragon from deck to hand after battle.

Its shit then.

Considering how Silent Paladin totally blows, its better to have 0 expectation.

There's no new cards in Legendary Decks 2, only imports you retards

> in the movie was adding a dragon from deck to hand after battle
Is it supposed to combo with Assault Wyvern?
Why the hell is it level 6 in this case.

anyone got a vampire decklist?:~)

WHY does every tag duel have one blackwing player whose hand is GUARANTEED to be bricked for the whole game?
This player is the determining factor in every tag duel.

>Player lost connection

Every time.

Is there such a thing as Assault Mode petdeck that can do something?

I didn't see that in the spoilers.

Construct did nothing wrong.

>>(2) If you activate a Spell Card, negate its effects and destroy it.

So you summon this to your opponents field and then they just can't use spells?

Exactly.
Even though you just gave them synchro/tribute fodder.

yeah, that's pretty much the point, cockblocking your opponent until they can use your monster as fusion/xyz/synchro material and DESU that's pretty hard outside of synchro spam