Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Lunaro
> forums.warframe.com/topic/660347-update-lunaro/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jtJrOFRCM
youtube.com/watch?v=lNFtACeifcU
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZgnXjXk2N0
youtube.com/watch?v=DmvxY4RXAIk
discord.gg/0zkCy37R80oK0sKG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for "IT WAS A 'BUG' WE SWEAR, NOT A NERF"

2nd for I just want fun back

She probably only meant sprint speed. Guessing roll jumping will still be fucked.

4th for delet

*5th

Remember to buy plats to support DE

Hotfix soon?
Will it fix the stealth nerf to Ash and Hydriod?

BUY MY FUCKING PLATS OR ILL NERF YOUR FAVORITE FRAME

>ash
>stealth nerf

Thanks DE

the ancients are cute

Keep your sleeks to yourself
posting it here will instantly compromise it

Expect more shitposting than usual. Ignore all bait posters.

Expect DE to try and unfuck themselves by trying to make scoopball playable for no longer than 3 weeks

BS has some LoS bs going on right now

OLD MEMES CME TO LIFE AGAIN!

what are your expectatives for void trader?

asides prisma lunaro gear?

he's bringing 'primed cleanse [faction]'

Are you client side when it happens? Edgestorm is behaving normally for me though I always host

He is actually bringing PFH, it was datamined.

I found out how to reproduce the sleek that allows Ivara to run, jump, and air spin while still maintaining prowl.

it doesn't

I tested it in simulacrum when this rumor first started. BS works same as before

There is currently zero evidence for LOS requirement on BS

why do people believe this shit without the barest testing

This is honestly pathetic.
>it's le bug guize
Nowhere in the patch notes did it state it was for pvp only. They presented it as a global change now they wanne backpedal. I'm sure their fix won't revert it back 100% the way it used to be anyway, fucking pathetic.

>PFH

what is that?

I've been testing solo. I won't hit enemies directly behind me or enemies that are partially hidden, even if they are in the aoe bubble

Primed Fish Hooks. Baited as fuck user, it's embarrassing.

oh fug

Well I don't know what's going on then

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jtJrOFRCM
why are we still playing warframe?

Because its my distraction until
youtube.com/watch?v=lNFtACeifcU

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZgnXjXk2N0

wrong

what the fuck are idiots like this smoking?

cock by the sounds of it.

this can't be real

steve's using his account, right?

how do people sleek into there?

He must be ironic or something. No way he is serious.

How can it be real if you're not real?
Maybe this is a dream.

Awwww man I was really hoping there wouldn't be more useless powers all over again.
Like what's the point of this when you could just walk up behind the guy and murder him with your dagger.

If I typed that EXACT message I would get a warning point because they would believe I was being sarcastic. I would prove it but I'm already banned.

>Favoritism

I hate their fucking guts so bad.

I swear, it's not even bitter sweet at this point. I no longer recognize DE as makers of Warframe, they are evil hostile takeover of spineless cowards and I wish this game to die so I could return at next major update

That's Emily's powers though.

You can play her or Corvo in the new one.
Arkane said in 2, they put in a choice where you can refuse the powers and go full Dagger and Weapons only.
Also it's fun.

>what is The Darkness
>Ironically made by DE
youtube.com/watch?v=DmvxY4RXAIk
Darkness 3 when?

>movement and mechanics
>glorious
>when you asspull so hard you can't even describe things properly and is just shitting out adjectives

Check to see if that's a dead account like pic related.

I'll see if I can get a video of what's happening with mine.

DE understanding sarcasm?

I doubt, they are Canadian...

>That's Emily's powers though.
Yeah but you can still stealth kill people, I refuse to believe they actually had the guts to make you incapable of killing un alarted guard without using powers.

>movement and mechanics
>glorious
>when you asspull so hard you can't even describe things properly and is just shitting out adjective

This is sad, funny as shit and true.

>tfw never ever again

private server when

when VGS returns
rip fast

You're not obligated you use the powers, you know that right? It's your choice whether to kill them without your powers.

Newbie question, my kubrow finished its incubation, what do i do next? what's stasis?

Speaking of Tribes MIDAIR WHEN

You were talking about tribes, right?

Yeah and that's exactly what I'm bitching about, I hoped that they wouldn't fall into the same trap all over again of having a bunch of powers that are flat out useless most of the time and only exist to pad out "cool" things you can do.

Looking for 2 more people to test some Lunaro stuff. We might cheese more of the conclave dailies after the fact.

Conclave Cheese discord server:
discord.gg/0zkCy37R80oK0sKG

>VGS
>They fuck up majorly with tribes and then abandon it
>Game dies with the only people still playing either being hardcore fans/vets or private groups and friends.
>They attempt to start it back up and milk it again now that their other cash cow is slowing down.
>Fix a bunch of shit and generally make it better.
>Still not enough because of how hard they fucked up and the game still remains dead.
Why are video game devs of the current years so god damn retarded? They do something the playerbase is specifically asking them not to do, and they do it anyways. Then as the game dies they keep asking what they did wrong and ignoring the reasons the playerbase keeps pointing out.

I don't know man. Maybe this is why we need publishers to keep them in check

I miss playing tribes. Played that shit day in and day out, mostly playing Sentinel.
US:E was my bitch.

BS doesn't always work correctly when some targets are in the next tile unless they have line of sight from the door. DE messed with that because that was a factor in bladestorm breaking, along with enemies getting killed by someone else while you are stabbing it. That's why DE wants to make it so your clones do all the work and you no longer join in, so that people can actually do something to the shit you marked with bladestrom and not have to stand there for 10 seconds as you stab that Ancient Disruptor 12 times for 1/3rd its health.

It's okay user, Hi"We're copying TF2, not Overwatch!"-Rez is too busy milking Smite and Paladins like the shitty games they are until they die off like the pieces of shit they are. Best part is Paladins being the shit it is is getting hammered because everyone's falling head over heels for Overwatch. Now if only a game does the same for Smite Hirez will be dead and done for, and for good reason.

And if something like Warframe steps up to be competition to Warframe, but actually good, then either DE would be forced to make Warframe good or die as well, right?

Pathfinder 4 lyfe

after egg phase you hve to wait ou the puppy phase, then you can use it

stasis is when the dog loses no loyalty or dnas, but you cant use it

>that one guy in recruiting
>H lunaro

Since Lunaro is a failure, can we have Warframe Go-Karts?

So do any of you anons have hope in Midair or what? I really want to go fast again and I'm done having hope in the improvement of this game.

Did anyone datamine what mister K'teer is bringing this Friday? Is it primed flow?

I have hope for it since it's not high res. It's hard to fuck up the tribes formula and they have tribes ascend as an example of what not to do.

That's honestly probably what's happening.
Fuck this shit's buggy.

Taste the edge

I don't know if they changed it, but don't you also actually have to name the dog for it to START growing up. It did when I was trying to get a chesa before they fixed it (account seeds and all that). It takes 2 daily resets for the dog to grow up.

why would anybody find Ash fun?

>Warframe is now updating

It's over

Is it time?

>press 4
>alt tab to shitpost
>get back to press 4 every 17 seconds
fun!

primed damage control

>being a ninja isn't fun
>a SPACE ninja
>what is arcane trickery + teleport?

Ivara is more of a ninja than Ash.

In fact, Ivara is Ash done right.

DELETE THIS. YOU'RE BASICALLY GIVING DE A CHAIN OF NERFS

>Primed Flow

He bring that already.
>He brings Fury and Primed Reach.

nigga who cares anymore, at this rate they will nerf everything until people don't bother with powers anymore and just enjoy their FPS space shooter with fetish latex skins

Ivara is a Huntswoman.
Ash is a Ninja.

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.
Also I'm pretty sure she doesn't say Nothing Personall

SORTIE FACTION GRINEER SARGUS RUK

Sabotage Enemy Physical
Hijack Energy Reduction
Assassination Eximus Stronghold Sargus Ruk

This is one of my favorite WF comics. That excal is fucking adorable.

Too bad Warframe is so shit that even thebad drawfags (but funny) left.

>eximus stronghold sargus ruk

Leave my frog alone.

the hijack is the infinitely worse part

CRICKET WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Hanging out with its friend.

What do you anons think of Sabotage missions where there are optional secrets to find?

Genuinely I like it at times, it lets you explore the maps and I've found secret areas I've never even known about because the game doesn't bother to do anything with them. It's a bit shit for going fast but whatever.

Insects don't understand concepts like friendship.

9000 years in ms paint

who's charlie

Oh, wow, DE actually went in and edited my latest post in the forums. Haha, I've never actually been silenced by the man before, this is amazing.

New warframe boss that appears on interception

Is anybody else's client acting weird today?
Takes ages to connect, I have to shut the game down at the connection screen because I always get a "login failed, check your info" error message.
I managed to connect and do a mission, but back into my liset I couldn't interact with any station and I got brutally disconnected with another "check your infos" error

I've spent entirely too much time in this game to ever want to explore tile sets again. Coupled with that is the fact it's never worth the time investment unless its void sabotage. Oh boy, I just spent ten minutes looking for three lockers and I got a neurode as my reward!

But even that is more an issue with drop chance over anything else. I don't care about probable rewards, I care about likely rewards.

Does anyone have a picture of Ivara crouched down?
Like looking at another player doing it. I need it for science.

>Need Argon Crystals for shit
>Do a void exterminate mission
>Go through every single room opening every god damn container
>Not one single crystal
>Mission took me an hour, an hour of my life I will never get back

Just kill me.

Strega or Soprana?

DOOBEN DYS DLERT

You know it happened 3 times in a row this week?