/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Sora is special edition.

Comparisons between NA and JP Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

THE BEST KH GIRL IS ARIEL

First for aqua being best kh girl

>immotherfuckingplying

>only 5*
that's not how you best girl

>buffing a non-damage medal
What is sarcasm?

Jasmine is way sexier

>He's not even gripping it by the hilt

I need to use her for Hades and don't have enough Cids to reduce her cost.

>shitskin
>sexier
shit taste detected. the pure white, aryan ariel is the logical choice

>pure white, aryan
She's fucking half fish. Does she even have a pussy? Is it some weird fish pussy? What would that even look like?

I'm with you about Ariel being pretty damn hot, but how are we supposed to breed pure aryan children with her?

You don't cause she is dead. You aren't a necrophiliac, are you ?

When did she die?

The ending of the book. Eric is such a shit.

I have 3k jewels, should I spend them on anything? People babble on waiting for guaranteed premiums or something, I have no idea if that's currently a thing.

Who's enjoying their aqua medals

She looks like she has downs

I am. Fulled leveled. +750 on both attack and defense.
That's just how asians look.

Not that guy but is Aqua medal even good?

very yes

I'd argue that its even better than S&P because you can mix the burst of FF sora without worrying about recovering your HP

not as much on multiple targets but against a single target its pretty damn nice

Am I right in assuming the only decent medal here is Zack?

Aerith KHII is a green Vivi and that Leon is basically a blue KH Riku. So not all bad. I also got a terrible roll yesterday.

How long will everything stay 1 AP and why?

It's listed in the notifications and I don't feel like looking it up right now. Don't question it, just take advantage of it.

How about you read the damn notice?

Adult Herc, BC Riku, and KH Cloud are all good single target medals.

KH2 Aerith is a buffer and they're almost always good.

A bit over a week, it's incredibly generous

Incredibly smart to max out your medals (smartly) and your munny during this time

>hades is basicly impossible to oneturn if you dont have alice

As I think I mentioned last thread, about to start re:CoM, any particular way to level up or difficulty to start with?

>mfw levelling up
>1ap restored

Guess I should read the book.

So I have KH2 Squall ver B but not KH1 Cloud

functionally they seem exactly the same as they're both power medals with Ars Arcanum so is it a big loss if i use Squall then

Not at all. As a matter of fact, Leon could be better as he has a higher defence.

It wasn't there when I woke up this morning, woops.
And it's 10 (TEN) days long. Holy shit it's time to finish all missions and put everything in 5* or more. Can you equip two 6* at any point?
Anyone that is boosting the keyblades past +20 do Orichalcums ever become a requirement again? Because I'm not sure if I invest in a third keyblade or if I keep them for for Treasure Trova down the road.

Stop playing Akabur games

That's not from an Akabur game. I got that from deviantart years ago when I first got this laptop.

One day hell finish Hermione trainer

And since were on the topic, I don't even like Akabur's art.

You keep telling yourself that. Guy gets paid 8k a month. At least he does a lot of art, he just doesn't finish projects.
Fenoxo gets 20k and does much much less
The guys from Breeding Season get 32k and do regular stuff and at least are a team so the money is divided.
Fuck I feel like an authist for knowing all these people.

>Sora thanking Namine
>BBS team bad end
>Roxas meeting Axel and _____ again
>Kairi and the Sorabowl
>Whatever else happens
KH3 is going to be a wild ride of feels

Don't forget Roxas remembering Xion.

One day theyll finish breeding season. Haven't heard of fenoxo I'll look for it. Any others I should check out?

haha funny joke guys leaving 's name blank

>Sorabowl
Is it right to call it that when there's only one competitor?

What is Roxas remembering?

Do you think after KH3 People will remember her?

Namine wanted Sora's dick hardcore in CoM

>yfw Sora goes full harem protag and all the girls start lusting after his D

Remember who?

Statement:
If Roxas looked like Sora nobody would think Roxas deserves his own life

>top right

Didnt play Days did you? thats Xion organization member number 14

>Woman
as if.
Does this look like a woman to you?

He really does look like sora though, just with different hair. Kind of like how vanitas looks like ventus.
Who else thinks that Sora and Ventus must be related somehow? Biologically I mean, not just sharing hearts and all.

What woman? I only see a blank space.

Sora's one lucky dude. So are Roxas and Ven if they're still along for the ride.

>tfw no r34 of roxas and ven reacting on the inside as sora's getting laid on the outside

he was joking dude.

Xigbar pls go.

He looks so sad. You can see in his eyes that he'd rather be with Riku right now.

Yeah that was my own fault just skipped to the bottom of the thread, didnt see the whole train of "jokes" being made

The blush and hand positions imply that Sora's trying to desperately contain his boner.

Besides, Riku would just throw more girls at Sora in an attempt to help out.

You know I just wanted an excuse to post gay KH art.

Go away

>Can you equip two 6* at any point?
>Anyone that is boosting the keyblades past +20 do Orichalcums ever become a requirement again? Because I'm not sure if I invest in a third keyblade or if I keep them for for Treasure Trove down the road.

Dude you can equip as many 6* as your cost capacity allows. You can cut costs of 6* medals up to 10 with Cids.
We can't even level keylades past 21 right now in the NA version, but if you've taken advantage of every opportunity available to you right now you should be able to fully level all of your keyblades as much as possible right now expect one to level 21.

Yes. You can have all 5 as 6* if all of them have 10 Cids and you have 180 cost.

You can upgrade all your keyblades to 20 with the recent story quests so there's no reason not to upgrade everything.
Here's more just for (you)

well there are reason to not evenly distribute the adamstones

Friendly reminder that Naminè is technically a part of Sora just as much she is a part of Kairi

If you put FF Sora directly following S&P, than by the time you finish a full medal rotation your health should be back up.

Who's the worst Organization XIII member?

Roxas

R8

If you're gonna go full ho-yay on us, at least post the stuff that can at least get a chuckle out of us.

Xion

... Well?

You don't need an excuse, user.

... w-what?

Any unicorns recruiting? My party is filled with normies and terrible medals.

>not liking namine and xion
disgusting

We are post ID

Half the group I'm in are 5,500+ medals, with at least 10 bring 7,000+ and six that are 8,000.

The rest are default Donalds.

Why is xion brown?

Well this was deeply unsatisfying, at least the VIP missions are the bomb, especially with 1 AP

I have no real answer, but I think she looks better brown anyway.

>inb4 shit party with shit medals
Prove me wrong user-kun

Are any of the parties you guess in social? As in, they post in the chat more than twice a day?

make sure to include /khg/ so I don't think it's spam from shit parties thanks.

Alright, I don't have Alice. But I've got a guilted Tifa, guilted shared Limit Form Sora, and a poison KHII Sora B. Let's see if I can shut up the people saying it's impossible withou Alice.

I honestly expected a lot worse

any bear guilds?

>evil queen

Give her to me

she's awful, you don't want her

So now everyone will at least share Aqua medals right? No more Dolans?

But she looks cool. I want her on my medals shelf.

Oh shit, nevermind. I aced all my poisons and attack boosts, and he had a full bar left. I'm a fraud.