pastebin.com/rvj1L23j
yasp.co/players/41472843
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3 memes early

Why is pugna such a lewd loli?

COLD
SCALY
PUSSY

Condolences dotards. You had a good run.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfuFdSjxJ8k

Is tonight the night?

How can I improve my gpm and xpm?

also post your stats this patch

remember to max press the attack

BIG

NICE GAME DOTARDS

OVERWATCH > DOTKA POO

Awoo~ for Matumbaman this weekend!

I'm going to assume you're going to post this ever thread until you get a reply, so take mine.

damn Lycan

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465677848256.webm

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

dota should be described as an RPG not as RTS

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

/d2g/ what is better?

>run
>curse the road

farm fast

Run, are you stupid?

Looks like Ineska got V1lat a little slav

never speak to me or my cheeki breeki ever again

obviously run

tfw your relationships with girls are worse than dogs

run you fucking 2k shitter

Does anyone on eu wanna play? Some normals or customs or bots or anything

sure

post dotabuff

did they fug?

MMMM YEAH EAT THAT

this is the second one I've ever gotten

>my legs are ooga but the road is booga
Every time.

Post Steam qt

Where do you guys friends Dota friends?

207425428 dota2 friend id

I don't

How do I convince my gf to let me sniff her sweaty armpits?

NOT
DOTA
RELATED
E
L
A
T
E
D

that anime girl is really hot

Veeky Forums has finally beaten me

Well add me then if you wanna play

>tfw 1k mmr
>tfw don't enjoy playing carries so I can't grind out of here

r8 my desktop guys

first you need to acquire a gf

What did he mean by this?

Oops, i forgot to post my steam, here
steamcommunity.com/id/7656119801906713/

play impact supports like Tidehunter, etc.
Any retard carry can hit enemies if they're stunned forever.

t. someone who climbed to 2k

Threadly reminder that despite being a few years old and apart from a few outdated points, this video's criticism is still on point
youtube.com/watch?v=m2ouNlfLPjs

get out dirty redditor

But my gf gets really sweaty whenever she plays dota and I get hard from smelling her at a distance so I want to know how lewd they smaell up close.

JO DOES IT AGAIN

LoL

if youre matched against me when im playing terrorblade, you best believe

youre gonna get pulverized

(You)

me ooga
team booga

What went wrong?

Get rid of shitposts with this one trick shitposters don't want you to know!
pastebin.com/rvj1L23j

>you pick carry
>your support if you ever get one steals last hits, pushes the lane and never pulls
>you pick support
>your carry is an absolute retard who can't last hit for shit and first picked phantom assassin playing her for the first time

I hate how you can only pick an offlaner or mid in pubs, but you still have to rely on the other 4 not being russian-tier retarded.

Also why is treant a fucking blast to play ? I almost have as fun as if I was playing a non-support hero only if your carry is not russian

Dota is the best custom game.

my cuckolding girlfriend

>Valve listen to reddit
>end up wasting a lot of time and money
wow who coulda thunk

someone post sheever sextape

>tfw my shitpost has never been on this list
Flattered desu

Just pick a character like NP or Brood and just play a PVE pushing game, ignore your team and win solo.

It's how I climbed from 500mmr to 5000

Or you could just go to reddit.

There's something wrong with it? Aren't there thousands of people playing custom modes at every given time?

Come Home White Man

if you're not good enough to win games at that skill level, you belong there
hard truth

>e + rmb
>kill
Which champ am I talking about?

There's a couple of ways to look at it. On one hand, customs are much harder to make than in WC3, so there's less of them, but on the other hand, there's really ambitious stuff being worked on (like the WC3 remake), so what comes out should be on the level of the best stuff the WC3 customs scene had to offer, or better.

Also I'd like Valve to remake Ability Draft and All Random Deathmatch as custom game modes because they fit there better, and make more game modes in general. Maybe they should find ways to give small rewards for playing customs, too.

Only have to post this 10 more times and you'll earn a WHOLE penny!

he got nerfed senpai

LOW PRIO IS SO FUCKING SHIT, I'M NOT PLAYING DOTA UNTIL OCTOBER AFTER I'M OUT.

All of the non-supports? I haven't played overwatch

I can't win a game just with my own skill, especially with a support. If the whole team is raging retarded, and I'm only decent at best, then I cannot win

that's a big dog

4u

LoL - 225k
CS:GO - 100k
HeartStone - 76k
Dota 2 - 41k
WoW - 35k
Dead by Daylight - 30k
Overwatch - 30k

Man things went back to normal fast

Overwatch couldn't even stay on top for more than a month

>I can't win a game just with my own skil
Which is why you're at that skill level you dunce.

i need more

if you were more skilled and had more game-winning impact than those players that you call retarded (regardless of your or their role), then you would win more and eventually not get matched with them at all
you are in those games for a reason

worry about your own play, look at what YOU can do to win

DELETE THIS

If they gave us the ability to create new items and heroes for custom games I'd be happy. I've got a lot of hero ideas I'd like to implement. I could do it now but I would have to remove existing heroes which isn't what I want.

dotards?

thats cos lorik isn't streaming it lmao

The system is clearly working

>le popular steamers viewership matters
those views only go where the steamer goes try again ;)

and no the same can't be said about singshit he gets horrible viewership when he ain't doing dota 2

I know I just wanted post the fat pussy.

But seriously though he gets a lot more viewers when overwatching than other shit

source: Activision :^)

12 million people still play calla dooty lmao ur dead game can't even surpass that

Do you sometimes get tired of playing with your shitter friends?

>source: Activision :^)

And? We're supposed to believe Valves numbers about 13 million players this month?

Stop deluding yourself retard Overwach just came out, it'll probably have 15 million by next month or two.

>Go mid with Jakiro
>Ward to have some highground vision
>Hit level 5

>buy to play

They already won when 10 million people decided to spend 40$+ on it not counting cosmetics

yasp.co/players/41472843

how do i git gud

>play with LoLfags stack
>none of them has tp
>tell them to buy it multiple times
>instead of buying tp they report me
You think you want LoL to die but you don't want to. And overwatch is a blessing to magnetize retards like LoL and keep dota clean.

Why haven't you found a girlfriend yet, /d2g/?

I don't leave my room I'm fat and only 5k

who's that scorching fellow?

>Zero socializing skills to even talk with women, even less if I haven't met them
>Don't know what to ask
>If I bring up my tastes at some point in the conversation, she'll get up and leave

I may as well just decide to perform some genetic mutation on myself to become an asexual organism.

hey user can you post that one image please.

When is APEM going to get added?