/wpsg/ guilds:

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old thread:

So are we rolling Icecrown? I want to do a fresh start with no 80s so we can actually progress instead of just doing ICC immediately

the fake queues are going to make this difficult...

Threadly reminder Neo is ruining the Guild

/u/Kartistic
/u/Lightdreams

Why fucking molten when GD is so much better?

H E L L G R O U N D

I'm up for it

Too much custom shit on GD even if the warmane pop is faked to some degree I can't stand all the custom stuff they added to the game.

It's just transmog which you can't even see if you have it disabled and portas you don't have to use.
Seems like some serious molten shilling in here.

I really have no preference for either and I don't care if we decide to roll on GD. I was just mentioning the custom stuff. Stop throwing the word shill around when my intention is nothing like that.

>gets all butthurt because someone doesn't like his server
Warmane it is

So ally or horde for icecrown? I want everyone to roll new characters. No ICC geared 80s or other bs like that

If you're in Greater Faydark just start looking for an Orc hill group and then move into crushbone around 8 or 9. Save any crushbone belts you get and sell them for 3pp each to players

Ally

Why icecrown over ToD or GD? I'm genuinely curious. Shill replies will be ignored

gd is old and uncool and tod is getting destroyed by reddit invaders that cant even do safety dance

Or keep the belts and the pads to turn in for massive exp gain, you can always beg for some pp if you need them for spells

Can I join the IC guild with my DK if I roll a new character with you guys? He has only 4,4kgs

>rolling wrath again
You guys are literal faggots.

Molten is "old and uncool too."
Old didn't do safety dance either. We did it with a bunch of new players and pugs one day unexpectedly. Reroll if you want, I don't think you play with us anyway.

>there are plebs in this guild who don't have plagued-proto
>there are plebs in this guild who don't even have black proto

That too, but walking away with a couple hundred plat by 15 to buy some gear would be nice.

>two of the ugliest possible mounts across all expacs
They were both so ugly people actually got upset by the effort put in for such a shit reward

We did it without cobe when senna was rl

ROLL DALARAN NOT TOD

While we're at it, is there a server which is either not ICC farm (pref ulduar for endgame) or doesn't have ICC buff (because that's ridiculous)?
Same for other expansions, T11 > T13, Throne of Thunder > Siege of Orgrimmar.

what does who was rl have to do with anything? we didnt have pancakes or welp in the run which was a huge plus because neither of them can dance. genetics almost fucked it up and if it had lasted a second longer would have died after his bubble.

ToD is on prenerf ulduar, I don't remember if GD did but everyone just farmed ICC. Most WotLK servers just skip to ICC to be honest. Lordaeron has a custom ulduar too if that's your thing and no ICC yet.

do NOT bully pancakes.

ToD does NOT have pre nerf ulduar.

I forgot genetics had bubbled to stand in the eruption to gamble on losing safety dance. He was a shitter but he made the game funny

Except it does. Sorry that you simply don't want to accept it for whatever reason but it's true. Every boss is prenerf.

It actually does not have prenerf Ulduar. I watched a guild clear hard modes in Naxx gear with 1 tank.

What are you hoping to accomplish by lying exactly?

pls join me on Lordaeron

Icecrown has a bigger queue niga

It does. I'm not sure where people get the meme that it doesn't, but it does have values set on all ulduar bosses. Not sure if it will be changed to 3.3 Ulduar later to allow people to more easily clear it or not.

What are you trying to accomplish by lying? Pic related. Fucking retard

>naxx gear with 1 tank
that literally isn't possible with the exception of FL. they wouldn't break the heart timer on XT, couldn't do iron council, couldn't kill hodir in 3 mins even with perfect buffs, couldn't do thorim or freya with 1 tank, couldn't do firefighter with naxx dps, couldn't do vezax with naxx dps.

the truth is some bosses have some mechanics prenerf, some postnerf
it's a mixed bag

>1 tank
You fucked up your whole story in less than 7 characters, congrats you mong

It was on FL
Then why did this dumb fuck just say "every boss is prenerf". What an absolute fuckhead

We've already started on icecrown
Come over bro

Guild made? Ally?

you're getting pretty irrationally angry considering you also blew yourself the fuck out.
>u-ulduar isn't pre nerf at all!!
>these two bosses are post nerf
>l-lol toddlers BTFO!!
you're fucking stupid dude, i'm sorry for your families loss.

>you say ALL bosses are pre nerf
>prove you wrong
>still deflect it on me
How dumb can one person be?

>hard modes
>oh no wait it was just Flame Leviathan x d
This is just pathetic my man

>this is image is how I feel right now

I've been shilling Lord on and off for some time right now. Then you guys start on Icecrown a week after I ding 80.

>playing on Lordaeron after wpsg left it months ago
What did you honestly expect would happen
The icecrown people are less than 15 in all

I arrived to this eternally dissapointing general thread only recently when my semester began.

Not sure how to feel about this. What are your names on Icecrown?

None yet, yes ally

Good thing the server is x7 and it'll take you a day to reach 80

x7 exp? Whelp, might as well join in on the FUN TIMES.

Discord? Ts??

Not as of yet, just add me for the time being
Doublehelix

Fresh characters right? Why doesn't everyone join the channel /wpsg

No decision has been made yet

>6 pm est
>Still a fucking queue
This is gonna get old quick

how far into progression is icecrown

The server is done with everything, the guild doesn't exist yet

>The server is done with everything
why bother then

Because playing the game is fun?

why are you all playing wotlk AGAIN? what's with the wotlk obsession recently

It's been proven that it does

Kronos is a laggy mess.
There's no TBC server people will agree on.
Wotlk servers are a diamond dozen, and there's more playable servers than vanilla or tbc.

Believe me, i'd love for /wpsg/ to play on a tbc server we can all agree on, in a guild not ran by memers.

>cant do uld post nerf hardmodes
>reroll on icc without finishing the previous expansion

how pathetic are you

>Icecrown it is
What now?

We should atleast make some sort of list on what classes people are playing.

dk

dk

Dk

Dk.

dk

DK

definitely rolling a death knight

I do not understand.

I might roll a blood dk

You motherfuckers are rerolling a new server every week.
Stop chasing the lost dream, nostralius is dead and so are your hopes and dreams.

Death Knight already taken choose something else

I'm on ToD, not icecrown

It's like ~2 dudes that are giving up on dalaran and Lordaeron in favor of something new.
isn't moving

Whatever happened to vengeance?

Huge thank you to the dude that just came by Kelethin and gave me a bunch of paladin gear to get me started! And thanks for all the advice too!

Genetics left because he had to go overseas on business for a few months or something, and he had let everyone know this while he was still on ToD. When he left Pillar Men just sort of shriveled up and died unfortunately.

>I can only clear naxx and kara

>Pillar Men just shriveled up and died fortunately

Did it have anything to do with being too terrible to clear kara?

Wait seriously...?

I always assumed that the people who played on these private servers would just shit through content because it is rather trivial and they have literal years of experience. Do people struggle on kara..? Maybe I shouldn't bother leveling afterall...

just play dalaran mate

>Ally
FUCK. THIS. SHIT.

OK, i'm gonna do it just because >we are all in, but fuck this shit, gnomes and dwarves are literally the shittiest models for gaming, who the fuck wants to be those fucking midgets?

Pillar Men were a splinter guild formed on a very broken TBC server in a move by Tyrannis to get revenge on for denying him loot and raid spots when cycling people in and out of raids. When he and others hit 70 on vengeance they started gearing and trying to clear Kara but it was wonky and didn't work right from what the videos showed. Some bosses were jokingly easy (Attumen was just a tank and spank) and others were hilariously OP because the server was hot garbage in terms of scripting.

As far as speeding through content, that's usually what happens on private servers. The biggest roadblocks are shit scripting, inexperienced players, player turnover and gearing.

You have autism my man.

>we are all in

What characters are? Classes? what you need? What level are you guys? name? I'm creating my char now.

I'm doublehelix and we need all slots, but preferably healers/tanks
So far, what I know, we have 2 dks, 1 mage and 1 warrior tank

apparently we're just going to ICC spam so if that's what you want to do feel free to join. sounds retarded to me

>formed on a very broken TBC server in a move by Tyrannis to get revenge on for denying him loot and raid spots when cycling people in and out of raids
This sounds like the plot to a B comedy movie.

According to who? Why would we even do something that everyone eventually found boring?

Thank you for the detailed post.

Any personal suggestions on a decent server? You can shill a bit but I would prefer your honesty since you seem capable of being subjective.

Gonna go for a Human Pala. Prolly Prot or Ret.

Because doublehelix has 4.4k gs and I assume everyone else has a pretty high gear score as well.

>4,4
>high
He literally has two green trinkets and blues

I don't think you understand what the word subjective means

I'm perfectly fine handicapping myself for fun, as for everyone else we have one better geared than me the rest are under 4k gs