Teach me how to invest, where can I learn?

teach me how to invest, where can I learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Open a robinhood account and put your money in VTI and VOO, thats pretty much what investing is

read this user

buy bitcoin and trade

I'm not OP, but how viable is this book for someone who is a complete novice i.e. couldn't tell you the significance for investors in bull/bear markets?

Martin Shkreli has streams of him teaching finance/investing.

you're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI

watch all deh lessons and u will have a good understanding of in depth fundamental analysis investing

Dude youre already ahead of a complete novice if you even know what bull/bear markets even mean

my nigga

literally 20 seconds apart

> Evalion
Please do not post pictures of this shill whore anywhere on this website.
> buying memecoins
kys

It's an easy weekend read. It's basically the retard version of his other book "Common Sense on Mutual Funds." There's also some free pdf's floating around online if you're a poorfag.

>watching a 30+ hour series

Op wants to learn not die by the time he has any money to his name

>Please do not post pictures of this shill whore anywhere on this website.

>30+ hours
nigga do u know how long it takes to become an expert in a field? like 1000 hours or something. i am probably just responding to b8, so i will leave this thread.

Got to finish On Liberty first, might find a copy of the .mobi for my kindle

Also I hope that the Shkreli video series isn't a meme

>nocoiner cope

Unless you're committed to full time day trading, I would ignore Shkreli's video series.

What is this meme

Passive investing

Mutual funds for poor people

I've got 25 mins in and most of it is waffling

don't gay trade, but he does offer unique, in-depth insights into valuations.

if u skip 2 like video 4. then u can see he gets into some hardcore valuation shit.
then u my wanna rewind back 2get his um..perspective.
like if u wanna read and calculate balance sheets.
but yea. just invest in spy.
ur not gonna beat the market.
just learn 2 long time it.

all u actually need 2 know is think like a business.
hold huge reserves of cash for when good deals come up on inventory "stocks"
buy low. sell high. do business.

u don't need 1000 hours of that shit unless ur a real hardcore nerd.

In all honesty I'm looking to go into a pretty demanding field (medicine) so I won't have time to spend several hours a day trading.

Interesting how popular SPY is, though.

just hold ur cash till the markets low then buy.
that cash has alot more value not tied up , waiting to pounce

think of ur money like an army.
u dont need 2 have it in the battle field if the enemy is strong. wait till they are tired and weak.
u can go 2 them at ur leisur. dont let them draw ur soilders out ur castle till u decide ur ready

feel me?

Yeah it's just a matter of telling whether
-the price of something has stopped falling
-the price of something will increase later

yea if ur following blue chips / spy /commodities.

dont fuck with forex ponystocks and cryptic currencies.

Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure to follow up those points. May I ask what sort of return you've managed to get and for how much time you've put in?

i get returns that you wouldn't believe.
so i wont bother stretching your imagination.

>tfw not American

check out the site gurufocus.com it will show you how to become a value investor, there you can screen companies that are undervalued.

>can't use Robinhood
thank us later

noob here. how do you know that when you buy low it will go up again? it could just keep on going down...

Noob question:

Can I lose more money then I invest?

Meaning, if I spend 10,000$ in ShitCompany stocks, and the company crashes miserably. Can I lose more than my initial 10,000$ investment?

The share price can't go lower than 0$, right? I might owe a few dollars to my online broker, but that's it, or can I go into debt?

why would you "invest" in a shitty company?

you dont know, but history and inflation make stocks a better choice than burying your money

>Can I lose more than my initial 10,000$ investment?
No, unless you buy on margin or write calls/puts (options) that you can't cover. With straight forward/simple investing you can't lose more than you put in.

I wouldn't, it was an example to illustrate my question.

Thanks user for answering my question :)

Download robinhood and invest in TGD within the next hour before their weekly report.

Use your brain, if the price starts to drop you should have an exit strategy. If you watched your stocks go from $10k to $0 without selling at $8k, $9k you're not using your noodle.

I'm surprised no one said it yet.

biggerpockets.com, great resource