NA - BENIS

>where do I look up tank info:
tanks.gg

>How do I get platoons:
Join NOFUN or NAFUN
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/502639-tournament-changes-in-july/
hardcoregamer.com/2015/12/17/wargaming-america-hires-former-ea-and-activision-executives/183050/
youtu.be/zAaB66b_r1c?t=49
youtube.com/watch?v=DzGbCDNhZFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Girls und Panzer

2nd for other thread has no paste

3rd for sandbox is shit

Is it a good time to return to the game after more or less 5 or 6 months of not playing?

Also, does anyone know if NA got that stat reset thing from EU? The one where you lose every non-premium and non-reward tank to get your battles played to 0?

who here smonk weeb wen u play tank

nth for second M of the evening

>Is it a good time to return to the game after more or less 5 or 6 months of not playing?

No. NA is dying, and WG's great upcoming Balance Two Point Ohâ„¢ is looking like shit right now.

The devs have no idea what they're doing at the moment spend your time and money elsewhere.

hat come to NA and ill hit u up with dat 500g

>come to dying server after grinding out the relevant meta tanks on EU

HAHAHAHHAHA
fuck off Sam

>HEAT
:^)

>qb says he talked with developers and they want to include a lot of stuff from sandbox in the next patch

please please please make it happen

ill finally be free

I accidentally a whole mutz

Wat do

its fun

>Test only tier Xs with radical changes
>Yep, should be ready for the next major live patch
Do it WG, crash the game with no survivors.

>delete artillery
>fix game
Easy solution imo

yes

but tovarich we already spend $1000 on arty models so we must use them)))))))))

The maps really need work as well, and the balance at lower tiers.

>Retards spend the most on our game, and unsurprisingly, most of them enjoy artillery

They'll never ever remove the class. For every normal human being that quits in disgust, 10 mentally deficient players continue throwing money at the game.

there isnt that much to throw at arty tho, theres only leFH right?

Converting XP. Arty generally gets XP at a low rate because they don't spot for themselves. Those turdbuckets on the Brit SPG line after the FV304 aren't an accident, they want people to just say fuck it and throw $100 to get a CGC.

Also a lot of arty faggots branch into TDs.

While artillery was certainly a problem, it was the absolute retards playing that made me quit.
The game would be entirely different if you had to maintain a certain stat level to remain above tier 6.

This.

Normal people (i.e. those with at least green stats) don't realize just how much money tomatos throw at this game to be able to skip grinds and spam ez mode ammo.

Just today I had a tortoise keep my is-3 tracked with 12 skill ammo shells, he was like ~500 wn8.
I just asked why didn't he switch to AP or HE instead of wasting credits.

He said he buys 12 milion credit packs to shoot only gold.

I wish i had that much money available just to throw it away like this

wtf
can someone tell me how did i get 15 days of premium

i didnt play for several days and just logged on the site to check something and noticed golden star next to my name

world of warplanes stuff ?

world of whatplanes?

The website show premium time incorrectly sometimes. WG can't be arsed to fix it.

man, even If I had I wouldn't feed it to Belarjews

but how could we take huge shits on human potatos

>No players on sandbox during NA time

I honestly didn't expect it to be this bad.

it's as if nobody is having fun on SB

Reminder that the whole point of Sandbox is to try radically new ideas and if they're shit, they can try something else without consequence.

ok Wargaming shill

they made spg's worthless. they destroyed heavy tanks, they made Mediums blatantly OP. Some tier 10 mediums have a dpm of 4000 whille a heavy has 2000.

Well, if things continue like this WG will have to offer actual rewards for playing on the SB server, or there won't be anybody left playing by the next week.

You're going by the leaked stats. Medium tanks are shit on the SB, everybody is playing Type 5s, E-100s, and Maus.

that means the concept worked, even if SB is a failure, it worked, it tested ideas and if those ideas were found to be utter garbage... it still worked... as long as they dont implement the garbage

Don't forget the Russian bias.

looks like you were right

it just jumped to 38 days lel

If they need external input to figure out their current batch of changes is shit, then I'm honestly worried about WG.

They're not a 4 person dev team, they're raking in hundreds of millions. Somebody should have told them this is shit before they bothered with this server.

Anyone want to platoon with me and my stock 110 on US E/W?

WN8 above 1k acceptable.

Also is 4chin's clan alive anymore?

>stock 110

could be worse, could be stock Wz-11111?111 1-4 i guess

ongoing 16 win streak in footie solo queue
>stop to aim at the ball
>enemy stops and shoots my tracks instead of trying to deflect the ball
>score
e v e r y t i m e

3 HEAT rounds magically decided they didn't want to pen the drivers hatch of an IS6 and that's when I ragequit today.

HEAT autobounces at a lower angle than AP or something?

I think the principle achievement of the current sandbox iteration is that basically all tanks are not fun to play any more.

All tanks are now one-dimensional trash, good only at one thing WG wants them to be good at, and when that one thing doesn't win the game you're fucked.

HEAT autobounces if it finds a molecule of spaced armor. The IS-6 is made of spaced armor.

>forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/502639-tournament-changes-in-july/

No more free gold for NA. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, goyim.

What if SPGs had flare rounds, for spotting enemies, and smoke rounds, for concealing allies?

>and maybe do some cool things, like spotlighting the winning team in an article.

>seeker possibly getting interviewed
>oberst also possibly getting interviewed

Tournaments will never be that ded.

How are we gonna get goaldz now?

Cool, another tank I literally cannot harm for 59k exp of grind.

>In July
We're fine, just no handouts next month

>this means that some of our favorite tournaments, like the Skirmish, Weekday Warfare and Weekend Warrior will no longer be happening in July

JUST

>During July, there will be two new tournaments added, the Platournaments and the Summer Play tournament at the end of the month

okay so we might get something like March Madness or the Memorial Day tournaments being more common, but I guess we'll just have to see

No seriously what the fuck are these people doing?
SB changes are shit and now no more gold?

some jew boss that worked on destiny joined WG

Departed is based Kino

hardcoregamer.com/2015/12/17/wargaming-america-hires-former-ea-and-activision-executives/183050/

F

CRASHING THIS GAME

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

youtu.be/zAaB66b_r1c?t=49

simply dynamic

you are going to love the sandbox spg's then, they do less damage and have less penetration, but they deal more damage in the same time, they are more accurate, shoot faster and have a bigger splash damage, they also stun your crew for 45 seconds (stunning means your crew skill gets dropped to 50%)

Spg's now can then stop entire advancing lines and wreck entire teams. Biggest buff ever.

How can a developer even let a game get into a state like this?

DO developers even have any pride and respect in their own work anymore?

Please, my dick can only get so hard.

Lucky he had a stock gun!

Sounds like a super fair and fun game mechanic)))

If WG is going to implement some of the Sandbox mechanics to the game, even if many players hate it, they might as well do other things like removing tournaments since the player base is already pissed.

Yeah, it's not like they're in danger of pissing a lot of people off on NA.

You know, the gold is nice and all, but the more important thing was these tournaments were the only real source of actual competitive team based play for many people. Pubs are insufferable shit at this point, 44% retards all over the place and 2-3 arty per team in every single match with sandbox arty balance apparently making it even worse.

We'll see what the July events look like, but if it's all major clan shit I'm probably done.

>Take a break from the weekly skirmishes for a week
>LOL no more small tournaments
I don't even care about the gold at this point, I just liked playing in organized battles with people who weren't retarded. Oh well, RIP NA server.

Calm down people, the article says they're focusing on bigger tournies and cutting out skrims IN JULY. They may be jews and continue with that, but as of now it's not ogre.

some one said to get the lumberjack mod? Can some link plz? google keeps getting me minecraft mods.

Is this all the mods i want? I would like the wn8 shower and previous position on the minimap

>lumberjack mod
Based upon the names, i am assuming its going to remove the trees. Which gets you banned.

>Which gets you banned
kek. So many clans run it that people have developed counter-play for it (ie shooting buildings/trees with HE on the one side of the map while going the other way). WG has zero mod enforcement beyond requesting the logs immediately after a match.

What, how could they even think of removing Skirmish? They're willingly killing off the game as hard and fast as they can.

>I just liked playing in organized battles with people who weren't retarded

that was a definite plus

cutting off the free source of gold, or atleast severely tightening the amount given out, will supposedly make more people want to spend actual shekels on the game

I made 30K or more gold in the last 6 months of tourney's. If it's just one big tournament a month and the pay out is the same, then I can expect 10k of gold in the next 6 months if they decide to keep it that way

My concern is they're going to focus on big clan events, with the talk of 'interviews' and stupid shit like that. Tier X clan tournaments are great for Bulba and Otter winning another million gold, but it cuts out the rest of the server from both gold and decent competitive play.

>when u r the angel 2 save ur team after they cant pen this shit for 30 seconds straight

Sam pls.

Dance did say that making the move to fewer tournaments a month will help "spotlight winning teams". So it might be some shitty way to try to bolster WoT's Esport scene

credit reserves soon

youtube.com/watch?v=DzGbCDNhZFc

why didn't you put in your slavmed crew commander?

already has 4 skills

and?

and it doesn't need training

I just love rental weeks. Brings out the best players!

>congratulates me on getting Pool's in my E8 months ago
>sends condolences after game I just posted
Nice guy!

cutest driver

I'm glad that shitters are bring them to the 1v1 tourney

How do I force myself to play tanks?

AW is just sad at this point.

I'll never be able to get that mod, I'm too autistic and can't handle non-canon crews.