Neptunia General #931 /nepgen/

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension annouced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

V2 PC beta ended

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIbjYOBQQmI&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdxU9cwDEsA&start2=0&authorName=Neptune vs Jet Set Radio
youtube.com/watch?v=yIGy8KANv4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got V-II yesterday and tried to enjoy Noire's story with the crazy lesbian but she's named K-Sha

I just can't

Go for it, /Nepgen/!

Ganbatte!

Well it was Noire's story after all, it had noway to be good in the first place. Passable at least.

Too early you idiot.

image limit meme

shit so many rules for this tiny board

And after that, yurishits will whine they're unfairly oppressed.

No, fuck you.

The appeal of a comic is that you don't feel like you're reading a book, even though you are.

I fear this will never stop being relevant.

And for those with phones so shit which cant read webms I have a gray gif for you. Dont take it too seriously, for Im just trying to contribute to the community trying to get some entertained.

NepuBuran

Time to start off clean with this:

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Who would win in a Dewrito eating/drinking contest between Vert and D'Va?
besides fatfags like me of course

OH YEAH

Anyway no need to derail this time.

Have some discussions about postive things.

>postive
Don't you mean festive?

Neparoo

What is the monster Tekimeki Memorial a reference to?

Google it you nerd

tokimeki memorial

Was it really that bad?

It's a good game.

Isn't it a VN game?

It's a dating sim. One of the most famous ones. Google it or watch the GameCenter CX episode.

The nepper whose name is written in this note shall be nepped

Even though she's supposed to be the X-Box Goddess, Vert always seems to be more of a PC gamer than console with how much MMO playing she does, so i'll have to go with the goblin.

> Summer 2016 for Steam
This gonna be coming out quickly then.

A shame I didn't get to beta test.

So is it too late to pre-order?

anybody good with the nep app stuff? I'm trying to get the dlc and shit from the pastebin but I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I used the updated link.

Steam will come up with the pre-orders soon. It is never late.

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

I want to take Noire on a totally hetero date

any Blanc E3 fanart?

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

That pic would be inappropriate.

Blanc, do not play with them.

Post berts using that dress from 4 Goddesses.

I wish Noire and Nepgear were sisters, I would be harder than diamonds

I'm sure CH want to forget HDN1 and mk2

Why would they want to forget the second best Nep game?

I guess only me want 3D dialogue portraits come back.

>second best Nep game?
mk2 right?

Obviously.

look at this beru

mk2/rb2 is quite fine.
altho Nepgear didnt deserve the harem

The new CH have game have 3D dialogue portraits
Maybe one day

can't wait for 4GO.

While they could want to forget HDN...
Why would they want to forget mk2? If that were the case they wouldn't have used the HyperDimension for the 2nd Arc of V-II
And, at the end of the day, CH loves Neptune and Nepgear (MC powers too strong)
Partially yes, the models that CH uses are bad looking, if they actually improve them for 4GO i would be glad to use those
Or they could improve their 2D with Live2D shit like they're doing with that Black Rose thingy

Well they finally got the graphical fidelity to make them look halfway decent. mk2 was just two years too early. They could have worked with the Victory models and V-II would have been absolutely fine... but they poisoned the well with mk2 and will probably never go back outside of cutscenes in the mainline Neptunia games.

Neptune and Plutia are the only gay couple in the series, the other neps are straight.

Doujinshi of berts using that dress when?

SHE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH
YOU KNOW HER WELL

Don't start, faggots.

not their fault if the idiot takes the bait

Holysheet!
What a godly body!
Someone please post the full size picture. My phone has trouble with pixiv what a stupid site.

To the best of your ability, describe this Uni.

>tfw your topic-related works got deleted while such were always able to get away.

No wonder others contempt you so much, 4 chan.
After all these years.
These Janitors and mods could do nothing more than stuck in their ego inflation thinking they standing so high and treating us like monkeys. When you gain the power to judge such and such and others wont even be able to resist a bit
"This is not harmonious for the thread. Delete." Have you any idea of the actual situation, I wonder?
You forgot where you are sitting is not the palace in your mind. You forgot the time when you were treated like a pig in a lab.
When the freedom of speech was a thing.
After all these years.

So GH/IH/YH/CReizy Heart are obviously 18+, WH is obviously not; how about PH and LH and OH?

Like I think PH can have the best case made by measurements.

BH/OH I'm not so sure; proportionally speaking by those measurement charts and shit BH still seems to be a "little girl" (5'3 99lb), and her breasts are only Cs; so even though PH/GH/Rei/YH/IH are arguably small by any non nip standards, they all have quite large breast sizes; adult breast sizes.

I don't know about OH measurements, but she seems noire or smaller sized

Gay for Nepgear and don't you dare say otherwise.

Is she standing up or sitting down?

welcome to the internet faggot

Someone posted this in the last thread:
>youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIbjYOBQQmI&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdxU9cwDEsA&start2=0&authorName=Neptune vs Jet Set Radio

why is nep drinking vodka
we metro now?

>bawww
You whine louder than Quentin.

dont report me anymore

If thats all you see in her well thats pretty sad.

Whatever happened to the vitagen tough guy who said he was going to destroy us?

He either got bored and left or is the shitposting ESL trying to start fights with waifufags.

So business as usual?
Makes you wonder about the source of our shitposting problem, though.

>2034 never

I guess that picture were always able to get away because in technical it said the truth.

Boredom. That's the root of the issue. Talking about games we've already played and discussed is boring, and baiting is a lot of fun. These two powers combine to form Captain Shitpost.

Help m~eeeeeeerrr

All of the Neps are short, even the ones who are explicitly adults, you can pretty much disregard height unless they're really short like Blanc or Neptune. 160cm is apparently high-end for Gamindustri going by the size chart.

Plutia is an adult, and she's only 1 nep tall.

Nice English

Damn it Noire pleases old men for the kids.

There are worse reasons to please them

What a slut.
I feel hate to myself because i can't stop fap off to her. My feeling about Noire are growing a little day by day and i hate it. I don't want ended up fall in love with that slut.
Damn it this fucking franchise.

Go back to your box K-Sha.

I like my version better.

post neps who are LOUD and completely OUT OF CONTROL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i love uni

if i'm the only one, then i don't have to share

youtube.com/watch?v=yIGy8KANv4g