/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

ZTD fucking never

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.7 downgrade • Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 10.5, otherwise OoT/PSMD/Freaky/Ninjhax)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel/Linux)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Free games: pastebin.com/cE8EmydS
3DS downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Other Consoles: pastebin.com/pHS5LaR5

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 is still the latest version. If you already have CFW (emunand/a9lh), you can update. DON'T UPDATE IF YOU PLAN TO DOWNGRADE.
-11.0 userland homebrew is now available via Freakyhax and PSMD, but don't expect CFW or downgrading without a hardmod anytime soon.
-Luma 5.5 fixes issues with online play: github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
-Latest version of FBI supports downloading games via QR codes from 3ds.titlekeys.com/
-Region changing with working eShop now available for O3DS only, see Plailect's guide for details

>Wii U
-Kernel exploit for 5.5.1 leaked, allowing Loadiine to run and more.
-Tubehax is experiencing turbulence. Use 104.236.072.203 to block updates instead.
-5.6 doesn't seem to be happening this week. Make sure to block updates anyway.

>Vita
-Coming soon: Cobra BlackFin to allow running ISO's from SD. Not compatible with 3.60

Other urls found in this thread:

r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.htm
theatrhythm.com/dlc.html
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/178000369694146560/193156822159327244/ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA12288_old3ds.bin
Buy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I know which resellers for r4 cards are legit?

if it's not nds-card.com it's not legit
t. gbatemp marketing team

Is there a way to install those MiiPlaza games? Do they have their own CIAs?

If I have A9LH and Aureinand, can I just go to system settings to update my firmware?

Also does anyone have any idea where to get Korean region games?

Ciangel seems to be able to get USA EUR and JPN, but I'm looking for Dual Destinies in Korean

boxboxboy titlekey WHEN

Are flashcarttimewarp.cia and bluecardfix.cia something that fall under TWL modifications?
If yes how to remove?

>right side of battery cover is squeaky
these gooks fucks

>think about ztd so much i dream someone leaks it while I nap

Man, getting the rest of the theatrhythm curtain call DLC is going to suck.

Why? Doesn't CIAngel install them all at the same time?

r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.htm
if they aren't on this list proceed with caution

Steins;gate on 3ds when?

my 60gb sd card on my 3ds is pretty much full now. do 128gb cards work just as well as 60gb?

No, not all of them, just the ones listed on "The First Performance"
theatrhythm.com/dlc.html

XL was a mistake

>For all you people complaining about freeShop and encTitleKey.bin and Megamix, the problem isn't the bin, it's that freeShop uses a cache of information that the creator hasn't updated yet to add megamix which just was released.
>encTitleKeys.bin is generated from the database each time, it's completely up-to-date with the JSON.

Wait, does that mean that homebrew enctitlekeys updater is useless?

Ive only used a 128gb card and it works just fine

so, i havent looked at the wiiu scene since hykem did his fake arrest or whatever the fuck that was, i see its all fine and dandy on 5.5.1 now, is loadiine online worthy on 5.5.1?

Then why isn't nds-card.com on the list? An approved by gbatemp reseller not approved by the r4i team.

not really sure why that's not on the list, most likely the only other site that should be on there

I have a different user name in redNAND and sysNAND because I didn't remember the original.
On part 4 of the guide it says that the redNANDsecureinfo_A must be the same as the sysNAND. Do I need to do another rednand or can I just change the user name? I'm sorry if this sounds dumb I'm very new to all of this

thanks for showing that, seems i got them all. i wish they had plains of eternity from xiii-2. assholes.

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

no

no online till iosu exploit so whenever hykem gets bailed out or something

So I can just change the name?

ah, okay, thanks.

update an a9lh n3ds with a default cakes installation running

if don't know what secureinfo_A is then you most likely haven't messed with it

I want to play Gay Awakening, but I can't compilate the .romfs (or dump my game)

Help.

no, you do nothing

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Since the other thread died, lets continue here.

Where's the rest of the root folder? I'm pretty sure an "An error has ocurred etc etc" from menuhax happens when you don't have the menuhax payload (e.g. ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA12288_old3ds.bin). Did you remove it?

anyone? pls respond

Is there a place where i can download a pokken save file that has mewtwo and shadow mewtwo unlocked

... Shit, I might have.
That was the one thing I ever deleted, by accident too. Should I just download another one?

QUICK
POST IMAGES ABOUT THE ZERO ESCAPE SERIES WHILE WE WAIT

Buy the game and support Uchi you faggot.

Fuck you I'm buying it on PC

What's your model/region? If it's USA O3DS I can upload my payload for you (it's hax 2.1 so it's quite stable). Otherwise, you'll have to reinstall menuhax from sysnand.

From the freeshop/ciangel download? I guess I'll reinstall.

STOP WITH THIS ZTD SHIT

I got a USA O3DS, I don't know if it being XL matters or not, but yeah.

joke's on you. I just want to play it asap to avoid getting spoiled.

Fuck you, I understand. When VLR was released, I avoided Veeky Forums like the plague while playing through it.

Man I started 999 earlier because of all the people in this thread asking for ZTD to be posted. I'd been meaning to play it for ages. This game is great. Should I get all the endings before moving onto the second game or should I just look them up? I looked up how to get the true ending and have to get the safe ending first, at the steam engine room right now.

Hypothetical: if I have a fresh 3DS on 8.1.0, and a matching-region copy of OOT with a hacked save, I'm good to go, right?

it's not useless, it's just not updated every 5 seconds, it saves you the trouble of updating the file every week or couple of days, not every hour. That's just not its purpose

>looking them up
wow

Play all the endings. Play the true end last.

If you're pressed for time, you can just do the safe>true ending, the other endings you can just look up since they more or less just shed light on things in the story
Play VLR too

It's not necessary to get all the true ending on 999, but I suggest you do it anyway, axe ending is worth it.

is freeshop freezing for anyone else right now?

oh and don't look things up for vlr, the game gives you a mechanic for keeping track of storyline branches more easily. just play it to completion nigger.

I'm that one user that can't update to 11.0

I've tried to update with SysUpdate and 11.0.33 Cia
It says the update has been instaled but nothing happens

And I can't update using system settings because all I got is an error

I think my 3DS is stuck into some time loop on 10.7
help me Veeky Forums

Whenever I try to order from nds-card it requires me to send an email before I send money through paypal. Are there any others that sell r4 sdhc? The list the second post provided was only r4i gold cards

>it's not necessary to get ALL the endings to reach the true ending
Auto fix'd.

you don't need a game, follow the 9.2 update part in the wiki guide

the reason they want you to send an email is that they can't directly say the payment is for a flashcart without paypal shutting their accounts down.
no other site has paypal as a payment option.

It doesn't. Drop this on the sd root and see if it works

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/178000369694146560/193156822159327244/ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA12288_old3ds.bin

If you're pressed for time, Safe > True.
For what doors you have to go through for those endings. VLR is super easy to keep track of your endings, so there is no need to look up anything.

Spoilers incoming:
Safe : Door 5>8>6
True : Door 4>Take Bookmark>Say Ice-9 is interesting>Door 7>Ask Seven if he knows about Ice-9>Give Clover the bookmark>Door

>only r4i gold cards
no it just redirects to there but you can just browse for other cards

"This guide will work on New 3DS, Old 3DS, and 2DS in the EUR, JPN, or USA regions on firmware 11.0.0 or below."

I haven't read this shit in a long time, but does that mean 11 is hackable now?

Yeah, see I'm not really too pushed for time but I'd like to play the new game when it's released before someone spoils it on me. I think I might just do safe and then true for now and come back to the others later

no it just says that because you can still downgrade it with a hardmod which it includes a part for

Well shit, that actually did work! Thanks, dude!
I guess I'm gonna go ahead and work on the actual guide to get A9LH, thanks a bunch dude.

Although I do have one last question. Do you know which files on my root is safe to get rid of? I'd like to just make it as clean as possible so I don't confuse myself later or do something that silly again.

Once again, I really appreciate the help!

> What you need
>A game cart that contains the version specified in the chart

Doesn't this imply that I'd need a cart either way? Wouldn't it be easier to get OOT, then install menuhax?

Is it possible to install a CFW on the latest ps3 version?

no only need a game if you don't have a browser for whatever reason

Getting through VLR is a lot easier, since there is a flow chart. However, there is a lot more you have to do. Not really a spoiler but, be sure to get all of the Gold Files to see the sequel hook for ZTD

The Infirmary gold file was bullshit.

>mfw new taiko has phoenix wright medley

to shitpost

I thought most consoles shipped with 0.0 firmware, i.e dummy browsers.

The ending was already a sequel hook :P The extra was just a bonus!

?

I am going to FC this song. I'm so fucking close.

>tfw you accidentally get the gold file first

wow, good job actually bricking the LED, I hope nobody's dumb enough to fall for this.

Anyone? I just want to play MHX with everyone ;_;

No problem. Even if you don't want to go to A9LH yet, that payload is pretty reliable, if you compare to the 2.5 one which fails 1/3 of times.

On a quick look, Launcher.dat is gateway bullshit. ncchinfo.bin is for generating xorpad from a random game, screenshots_raw.bin is from >HANS, so you can safely trash these, and of course, the rxTools folder which is almost 20MBs of garbage.

If you follow the A9LH guide, once you're done you can look at a pic that shows exactly what are the essential things to keep.

And you're welcome user!

>Failed to install from URL.
>Buy Zero Time Dilemma you fu...
>Result code: 0xD8A0A046
>Level: Permanent (27)
>Summary: Invalid state (5)
>Module: HTTP (40)
>Desc: Network unavailable (70)

help how do I get it to work?

Or no browser at all, I should say.

Set DNS to auto-obtain in your internet settings.

worked for me

WHERE IS ZTD
H
E
R
E

I
S

Z
T
D

Do you have tubehax set up?

Yeah I accidently got the gold file in 2-3 puzzles just for solving the puzzle "wrong" I guess or just overthinking

They do. Try CIAngel for DLC. I don't think Freeshop has that.

It's already pre-ordered though.

Any tips for a new taiko player?
I think I've figured out the rhythm portion, but I don't understand any of the menus or other things.

You mean, the DNS numbers? I do

I updated it before to 10.7 like that, but now I can't update neither play online stuff

It may be an DNS problem but then again, It could just be my Luma problem

there's any other way to update my emunand without sysupdate or system settings ?

>Buy Zero Time Dilemma you fu...
>Buy ZTD you fuck
How dumb are you?

LULZZZZZZ

see . Also check out taikotime's tutorials. They'll explain any details you might have missed. And change your fucking control scheme to B, don't be a faggot.

I've already bought it though.

I'll pm you the fix

If you have tubehax that blocks Nintendo Updates, you need to remove that so you can download from Nintendo's update servers.

So anons what would you do in my place?

>spend R$300 to get a Sky3DS, attempt to downgrade with it, if it doesn't work and am forced to update to 11.0 enjoy the Sky3DS while playing offline games because no idea how to get free private headers

>spend R$200 to get one of the downgrade games, get fugged in the ass if it doesn't work

thx bb, that fixed it.

what fw are you on faggot?