/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav
pixiv.net/member.php?id=222698
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4ocm7o/learn_more_with_manga_fgo_chapter_27_to_show_im/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Amaterasu gets to be stronger than anyone for no reason other than Jap wank because Nasu thinks shinto is the oldest and most important religion in the world
uhhhh

Post your jellies.

>saving up in hopes that one day the shop will have an actually great CE

Robin

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

GO WEST GO

Yeah well I throw up on the daily basis looking through here. In all honestly the art looks good, link me to more you faggot.

xth for cowtits

EVIL WITCH

>spirit of the entire universe is strong for no reason

xth for clown!

It's less that and more sun >>> all.

Speaking of Buddha, is his portrait in Sanzou's NP new or old?

>Amaterasu gets to be stronger than anyone

She isn't, she's just at the highest rank of divine spirits. Not the strongest divine spirit in all, but of the top rank. You can guess who else is at the top rank, and no one can touch any of those guys realistically.

No servants aren't at that level, no your precious Karna can't kill them.

For some reason the cirno link disappeared when I posted the thing.
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

I wish I could remember the name of the hentai artist that I thought was similar

Xth for best archer

Amaterasu is nothing particularly special among the divine spirits when she's on Earth.

Best Pirate
Best Anego
Best Servant

pixiv.net/member.php?id=222698

Here's his pixiv, and last thread I linked that non-h doujin he did. Too bad they only translated a few chapters. Also you should read Houkago Play, its a pretty good 4koma manga.

gbf collab when

Okay now can a power level expert like the jetfag or someone else tell me if Saber Rama can beat Siegfried? I need to know for my power level team

>Best Pirate
I respectfully disagree.

>No servants aren't at that level
One Servant can reach that level.

Rama's skills haven't been given descriptions yet, nor has Brahmastra, but we know that Rama is said to be the strongest Hindu hero.

>Budda isn't at that level
>Probably a more well known and worshipped "deity" than Amaterasu ever was
uhhh fatefags?

Surya and Indra would be of that rank too, and VS would have killed them too. Saying that an anti-god weapon which is strong enough to destroy divine spirits can't destroy a divine spirit is a little dumb.

Rama can defeat anything that has a dick

>She isn't, she's just at the highest rank of divine spirits.
This. The heads of all major current and old religions are probably at the same rank as her.

Rama is literally a shounen MC.

What are the drops like in the 100 talisman quest?

>strongest Hindu spirit
>when the albino curry is supposedly the strongest ever
I want to know too now

All pirates are great and top tier, but my Captain is the best in my heart.

Anne and Mary are good girls.

Just choose whoever, they are both around equal. Regular Rama is probably Siegfried level, Sita Rama is probably Sieg level.

The Ameratsu that appeared in CCC wasn't in the Mooncell, she was on Earth simply connecting to her other self, and your entire statement was bullshit.

>Konjiki Hakumen
>Golden Fur, White Face. The nine-tailed divine spirit we get a glimpse of in Casko's third SG. Deification of the sun. Amaterasu gone delinquent.
>When Casko goes to nine-tails mode this is what she will......not be.
>All this is is the distantly ancient but still existing original source of Casko.
>When you're a divine spirit of this class, the time axis has almost no bearing on you.
>Normally someone entering the mausoleum would be burnt to a cinder, but our Xavier, meeting our expectations like always, not only is not incinerated, but demonstrates his usual reckless bravery (stupid menu choices).
>She would have been in a naked nine-tails spin on the naked apron, but the ethical barrier couldn't be breached so we made sure she wore formalwear.
>Oh and if a person who doesn't dream go in, all he'll see in the mausoleum is a huge sun.

Divine spirits of her level are outside of the time-axis, and exist forever outside of time. She is definitively something of a high rank and special among divine spirits, however there are other divine spirits of that level as well. Because they are outside of time, their power does not wane so much.

baby monkey > sun

This artist got to do art for one of the fanbooks, now I will wait for them to draw an actual servant.

>trying to summon ancient Zoroastrianism deity
>get pic related

I love my snakefu.

Are monkeys above Sun level?

LIZ THREAD

Saber Rama at full power is equal to Lancer Karna, and Lancer Karna was fat better than Siegfried.

>Rama is said to be the strongest Hindu hero
Nasuverse source for this one? Arjuna and Karna are clearly above him.

Actually, maybe not Arjuna, as he was Cu Alter's bitch too.

>meme fox is stronger than the guy who rules an entire solar system
Fatefags I swear.

Buddha isn't at the same level because he was just a man who was elevated to godhood by the beliefs of those who came after him. Amaterasu is an elemental of Gaia, one of the most powerful in the world, who then got buffed further by human worship as the most powerful deity of Japan.

The old gods (elementals buffed by human worship) will always be stronger than the new gods (humans and fictional beings buffed by human worship). It's like giving a shotgun to a super soldier versus giving a shotgun to a chipmunk.

The only exception is the Christian god, who, despite being a "new god" created by human belief alone despite having no basis in reality, sublimated into a perfect being that is literally omnipotent and omniscient because of its conceptual origins as 'perfect.' It could destroy the universe, including every being inside of it, with a thought. But it doesn't, because it's perfect, and as such it does not need to do anything at all or interact with the universe.

How strong would YHVH be?

Ameratsu =/= Fox

Arcuied 2% =/= Archetype Earth

Its like how you see Archetype in a dream once in Kagetsu. She's a different persona from normal Arcuied.

Lucifer Servant first

>It could destroy the universe, including every being inside of it, with a thought.
Excuse me

>Ravana, upon learning that Kalanemi has been slain by Hanuman, summons Surya to rise before its appointed time because the physician Sushena had said that Lakshmana would perish if untreated by daybreak. Hanuman realizes the danger, however, and, becoming many times his normal size, detains the Sun God to prevent the break of day.

Hanuman is.

THIS is Perseus.

I wasn't talking about Casko. Don't reply to me again.

>Saber Rama at full power is equal to Lancer Karna
Wait what? Citation?

>Amaterasu was the first god of the son
(citation needed)

You are now clearly, fag.

Seeing how bullshit some biblical servants are, it would be quite a tough motherfucker.

Near the end of America they say that Rama's about equal to Karna when Rama's a Saber and Karna's a Lancer. They'd both be significantly more powerful as Archers, but they're still very powerful as they are. I think the implication is that Karna is Rama's equal, though Rama's jump in power if he was an Archer would more than likely exceed Karna's jump in power, even if Vijaya would certainly even the odds.

rejoice, user. you summoned jesus.

Percy is cute
When does he get a Theseus buddy or his snakefu

I don't see the reason why Amaterasu would be leagues above gods like Helios who is only as strong as Herc except for moon cell boost.

>Knight of the Lake > Knight of the Sun
Unfading Light of the Lake > Memerasu

>Amaterasu was the first sun deity to ever be created and Japan just happened to recognize this and every other civlization that existed thousands of years before Shinto was even thought up were just using headcanon
This is why I can't take Nasu seriously, everything is just such nationalist nipwank at every turn and in every aspect of the lore

>>The only exception is the Christian god, who, despite being a "new god" created by human belief alone despite having no basis in reality, sublimated into a perfect being that is literally omnipotent and omniscient because of its conceptual origins as 'perfect.' It could destroy the universe, including every being inside of it, with a thought. But it doesn't, because it's perfect, and as such it does not need to do anything at all or interact with the universe.

Christian god isn't a new god, he's as old as they come, Karna says that he's the concept of perfection and "absolute" given form. Jesus is a facet of him, kind of like Tamamo maybe.

End of America around the Cu Alter fight, I think. I'm about to head to sleep, but unless I'm remembering wrong they say that.

Nasu never said any of that. It's his headcanon.

Poor Arjuna is the biggest shitter. Fucking Nasu.

That's not the case, if anything the Babylonian sun god was the first. Amaterasu existing as one part of Gaia doesn't mean all other sun gods were fakes, they were as real and either as powerful or more so than her due to being worshipped for longer.

Perseus, Theseus, and Medusafaces NEVER

I'm sorry but I don't know these curry words.

>maybe if I keep reposting it someone will translate it

>"I can't take Nasu seriously because some user came up with some shit"

That's why you're a faggot

You never look for sources, you only look for things to reaffirm your original bitterness and original point of view.

Ironically Nasu is one of the most anti-Jap writers in VNs. He said no Asia stuff as a rule when creating Fate. Most of the Japan wank was usually created by a different Fate author, such as the Koha guy.

Literally never said that in my post, retard

There can be multiple elementals of the sun in Gaia

Demon wants the sun to rise fast so that some dude will die, monkey grows big and wrestles the sun so it doesn't rise.

>everything is just such nationalist nipwank at every turn and in every aspect of the lore
His decision to not allow any Asian servants into F/SN was probably one of the best decision that he made. Even then he broke the rules with Kojiro and we all know how much wanking bullshit that was.

Thanks

He's just doing what comes naturally
And that means beheading interchangeable lolis and Meduseless

Nasu endorsed it which makes it just as bad as if he made it himself

if Napoleon ever became a servant he'd be a shitter compared to the bullshit they allotted to Nobunaga

>Arturia: don't even need to bring up
>Cu: Caster, Proto, Alter
>Medea: Lily
>Hercules: Alcides
>Gilgamesh: Ko-gil

Medusa will have some coming out in the future but poor EMIYA. EMIYA Assassin wasn't even Shirou, it was just Kerry

Finally remembered the name of the guy that has a similar art style. It's ganmarei

Where are the dykes going to?

That seems to be the idea

We still have Emiya Alter coming out.

>he wanted Shirou

>If I say what is happening as though its bad, maybe it'll shame him into never posting those shitty comics again ;)))))))

>drakefag is Clownfag Jr

Whoa.

All the well known fags are at least three other people.

Ah shit I've seen some of these before. That yandere one and the science member girl one are fucking amazing.

Hey man, Rendou Kurosaki and Huke are probably the only artists whose art style is sorta "grotesque" and I like. Although there are a lot of weird artists like that I don't particularly mind, those 2 are amazing.

>>Its like how you see Archetype in a dream once in Kagetsu.
That's not Archetype, they just look the same. That was the fragment of the Crimson Moon in Arc's psyche. Archetype's dialogue in Actress Again makes it clear that she isn't Brunestud.

Going to the sex

I don't think that really changes the point at hand

That's the plan yeah. Shoud I have added a TL? to make better effect ?

You are a man of fine taste indeed

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4ocm7o/learn_more_with_manga_fgo_chapter_27_to_show_im/

It doesn't, but it's still a misconception that needs to be cleared up.

>bryn will try to kill siegfried
>brynhildr romantia is only B+
>AOF can only be bypassed by things higher than B
Happy to know that Sumanai will be fine

This will never end.

Hi Jetfag.

Unless she uses her runes to boost it to A.

>AOF can only be bypassed by things higher than B
She'll stab him in the back.

Anne is HUGE

I got his back, he asked me to take care of it