Dark Brotherhood DLC is out!
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/dlc/darkbrotherhood
youtu.be/xrIdDh7_TBw

One Tamriel announced:
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/06/12/matt-firors-message-from-be3

>Latest patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)
kinguin.net/es/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder scrolls online (some anons have been using it without issues so far)

>Online lore portal and map
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
teso-rp.com/
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] message @clv for invite
[PC EU] message @the_kyrox for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj. There is also an ESOG PSN community.

>We have a Discord open for every platform:
discord.gg/0zy535yopcQNGH6I

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

Other urls found in this thread:

eso-fashion.com/
the-elder-scrolls-by-mysticals.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=22t4idBWh7Q
imperial-library.info/content/ardent-flame-draconic-or-endemic
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Disguises
esoui.com/downloads/info111-ResearchAssistant.html
esohead.com/calculator/skills#1.mcszgx9k8injX8Lxs48inyG8GHau8IrtP8Ir3D8wAvz8GFlT8IryJ8wABe8wAlB8GHRk8x7Crsfd6Lsff6Lsfw6zsfi8g7mLsXy6dsXg8C7xLzqq6rzqu6LzqI8D7brzdM6Lzdm6LzdR8P7MrdYh8zz7zztyfm8zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for /v/ culture

TRAITORS

ded?

u r ded

Hello, friends. I'm new and am playing a Nord Dragon Knight.

What is there to do in this game? What classes are fun? Is the assassin DLC actually fun?

Potentially dumb question - What is light attack weaving? I figure that it's just doing attacks between your abilities however is there something special about it? Do I have to do some sort of animation cancel to optimize my DPS?

Been playing on and off since the first beta test, but I only ever got to level 26 on my Dragonknight, but I want to get into this game properly now.
I've alreadyy bought Dark Brotherhood with my Crowns from when I was subbed, but should I get the Thieves' Guild, Orsinium and Imperial City now, or wait?

weaving is used for light armor, perhaps that's what they meant

>Nord Dragon Knight

I'm so sorry

Is that just regular Nordic armor, or is it a particular cosmetic set?

it's using the global cooldown between abilities to light attack at no cost. it's essentially free dps. you do have to cancel the light attack animation with an ability however.

Dark brotherhood is kind of meh, same with the thieves guild dlc. Imperial city is a good addon especially if you play with friends and orsinium is great not just for well designed content but also has almost all of the endgame crafting you'll want. No need to rush getting to any of them, personally I did my faction storyline and areas until about 44 and skipped coldharbor for orsinium.

Thanks fambily. I figured that's what it was and i've been doing it recently but I wasn't sure if I was doing it correctly.

Just do quests until you're pretty much out of quests, and then either get ESO+ for the DLC or grind achievements, do PVP, etc.

The Dark Brotherhood DLC is bretty good but it doesn't add much other than the story line and some repeatable quests, Imperial City and Wrothgar are definitely the most bang for your buck.

Can you join the thieves guild/dark brotherhood and access their skill lines at all without the dlc? Or are those two guilds completely locked behind buying the dlc

They're completely locked behind the DLC. You can still steal and kill people with the help of the Ledgermain skill line but those guilds are DLC only.

Does anyone have that motif display link?

what?

A link to a website where motifs are displayed.

eso-fashion.com/

I know how to find links from OP, and thats not one i'm looking for but gets the job done. thanks tho

the-elder-scrolls-by-mysticals.com/

Thats the one. Tried googling but couldn't find it. Thank you.

PS4 is fucking crawling with people right now so definitely not dead on the ps4 megaserver

lagging the fucking game up in anvil right now

Lv21 newfag here. Is it better to quest or just grind mobs for XP?

I have some gear that gives +7% kill XP and I'm getting about 110xp per mob (which I can instagib with my rotation). Quests usually give anywhere up to 1.5k but I could kill 15 mobs in a fraction of the time it would take to do one.

TLDR I want to level fast, what is the best way to do it

People who say the game is dead haven't played after the release.

>tfw level 18 templar
>put all my points into magicka
>die repeatedly in every dungeon, despite not standing in the red circles and keeping my distance whilst spamming ranged spells

this is suffering. I guess I have to stop stacking magicka and actually use some health gear/put points into health.

Quest so you don't miss out on skill points

Do the quests. Some of the quests give you skillpoints and will level up you way faster then grinding mobs.

I've seen some healers with some heavy armor with all health enchantments if that helps

>anvil too laggy to walk around
>go to kvatch instead
I thought we were going to see it without dead people everywhere this time?

I'm a DPS

but I guess it might help

Grinding mobs with a full set of training gear upgraded to purple (gold will be a waste of mats) with xp potions is the fastest way to level.

But, as I always tell new players, enjoy the game and quest. If you do most of the shit in the zone you'll level fine.

42k dps on a stam sorc tho

youtube.com/watch?v=22t4idBWh7Q

do mount stats carry over between characters and mounts? I don't want to max out speed on this shitty brown horse if I can't do much else

It's probably the dragon warrior armorset, which is expressly the promotional art version dragonborn oufit.

Except I could have sworn studded armor legs had pants under the flaps.

>nord dragonknight
>End up feeling more dragony than the dovahkin

Seriously, in hindsight, being the dragonborn was kind of a let down.

> End up feeling more dragony than the dovahkin

I read a theory somewhere that magick and technology is in decline in Tamriel, so the newer games have shittier and shittier understanding of how the world works.

It fits pretty well. Consider how thu'um is suppose to be something really common among nords. You don't see a lot of it in Skyrim. Yet there's a lore book where someone says that the Dragonknight's abilities are thu'ums (while someone else just claim it's an exotic kind of destruction magic. I want more lore on the classes). And suddenly you've a shit-ton of people running shouting, even among non-nords. As it should be.

imperial-library.info/content/ardent-flame-draconic-or-endemic

characters no, mounts yes

Don't grind, you'll burn yourself out on the game.

>don't have enough base stamina to use charging maneuvers or caltrops as a magika sorcerer in azures star after the patch

why would they do this

>Todd has gone so far as to give justification for why each TES game has been progressively suckier since Morrowind
>He will be completely justified to just remove magic completely for TES:VI and take out even more weapons claiming 'the knowledge has been lost'
>Spears were removed because 'the knowledge was lost to put a fucking knife at the end of a stick'.

Isn't there a magicka morph for caltrops?

Nope.

Unless there was something changed in the patch, both razor and anti-calvary caltrops are stamina and now cost 8100 stamina instead of like 7180 stamina. I'm sitting in azuras star with no scrolls captured and 7958 stamina. I used both of those abilities regularly for campaign, the only way to do it now is either invest points into stamina, eat purple food or get a scroll bonus I think.

Nice. The more I play the patch the more I'm thinking peoples worries about it being the end for sorcs was exaggerated.

I bought it in the cash shop.

bumping with argonians

No. And I'm not sure if I'd like a magicka morph on it. It's a very critical skill for a lot of stamina builds. Giving it a magicka morph would take away something that's very, very typical stamina.

I do a 3-2-1 spread for my templar. Magicka for the spear spam, lot of bang for your buck with health, stamina eh, you have to share stamina abilities with block, dodge and sprint, so fuck that. Resto staff to restore magicka, though I don't usually need it unless it's a protracted fight.

They recently redid the heavy armor perks. Pretty spiffy now, at least for PVE. You using Empowering Sweep? You should. Take some tanky stuff. Oh, and get Repentance ASAP.

>constantly get 2 shot by twinked out nightblades and dks in the CP enabled vet campaign
>switch campaigns to the non champ vet campaign since I'm only at 110 CP
>filled with nothing but twinked out nightblades and dks that 2 shot me that can't even be killed

I miss blackwater blade so much, the pvp was my favorite part of the game but this is unbearable now.

I've completed the Vicious Death set, but the items are 7-12 levels lower than me. With the way PvP scaling works, I should ditch it, right? I can only craft 3 trait armour but I think it'd still be better

Have you tried getting some gear? or just gittin' gud?

Are there more of these? Maybe one of those wood elementals or something? I've never been a fan of TES races so being able to pretend to be something more interesting sounds great.

It's what I'll have to do obviously, but I just was hoping for a stopgap between that so I don't burn myself out on pve. No amount of gittin gud is going to take down a dude who can single handedly solo a group of 8 players and have a coldfire bolt barely move his HP though.

Where are the NA servers actually located. With this shitty ping I have to assume they're least coast not best coast.

There are several of them. A spooky skeleton for one. Also a cloud of moths.

I think I heard Texas

Perfect, is there somewhere I can see a list? Where do I get those two?

S-so there is a big gap between BWB and the non-champ vet campaign? That's what I'm fearing

Well this is on PS4 and the only non CP campaign is the 30 day azuras star I think there's a 7 day one on PC?

Basically though 80% of the campaign population seem to be under 200 CP but there's a group of maybe 9-10 dudes who are 501 CP, well geared and well skilled that have coordinated to completely take over the campaign. It's really really hard to find enough random people on the losing side to even start a siege and if any of those dudes are online and see what you are doing it's just over.

Not exactly fun when you literally can't do anything in a campaign because every keep is taken and you can't even find enough people willing to take resources.

uesp.net/wiki/Online:Disguises

Thanks user

That makes no sense then, I'm in Nevada and I get slightly worse ping in ESO than playing other MMOs on East Coast servers.

Do you eat food?

Is anyone else getting memory leaks since the patch on consoles? I

have to shut down the game every 3 hours or so because everything I get screen freezes when opening my inventory and moving to a new area

So I recently bought the game and I'm having fun playing a dragonknight with a bow. I've slowed down questing by picking up every single crafting thing I can see while out and about. Is it worth my time doing this or should I just power level to the end?

The best way is probably to pick up everything you see. Alchemy ingredients you pick up at low levels will be relevant on all levels, same with most of the stuff you get from runes.

Picking up ore, wood and stuff like that and later refine it help you level up crafting faster, and you'll want to max crafting as soon as possible.

Alchemy ingredients are the most important to pick up cause they are hard to get otherwise, then maybe runestones for the chance at kutas. Other then that, I trained my blacksmithinf woodworking and clothing with deconstruction only, and mats quickly become obsolete as you level so I wouldn't really bother picking those up unless you want a tiny chance at gold tempers when you define them.

Is that crafting bag shared between characters?

If it is I may well sub to Plus just for the ability to not have 500000 reagents in my inventory.

I'm not completely sure, but i think it is account wide. Try looking it up.

Yea it's account wide. So you can level an alt and refine the materials on your main.

Thanks nigs, I guess I'm gonna sub for that.

Also why is CM Punk in a fort made out of anime girl figures?

Thank you

I'd sub for that if I had the money at the moment. It would make doing provisioning and alchemy writs for alts much more convenient. It's too much of a hassle transferring the necessary mats from a bank alt every day.

> Ruthless patriot to the empire
> Bully redguards
> Calls out the idiocy of hiding something from a necromancer in a bloody crypt.

Why is he so perfect?

There is NOTHING wrong with Necromancy. They weren't even using those bones!

Forgot the spoiler, don't want to ruin the bants.

t.Sload

fuckin hell assault levels so slow, I just want magicka det

We all do. Best you can do is follow a zerg and spam heals.

> Queue as a tank
> Get a group pretty much instantly
> Group is made up by me and one other person
> This other person is on top of everything offline
> Have to wait 12 minutes before I can queue for a real group
Thanks Zeni

>tfw stealth archer is no fun in eso

>tfw having tons of fun with stealth archer

How

Newfag reporting in, should I be vendoring random loot for money or breaking it down for mats?

With a decent build.
Same as skyrim =/= fun

personally i'd decon it so you get xp, if it's your first toon i'd recommend deconning everything.

Only sell the intricate items, decon the rest. If you're on PC, use this esoui.com/downloads/info111-ResearchAssistant.html

It puts a little icon next to items to tell whether they're intricate or not. It's also really helpful for researching traits too.

disregard what I said about intricate items, you should decon those, they give the most xp, I meant sell ornate items lmao

what's the most meme class/build right now? Stamplar?

can you link your build? I'm not that user but i just started recently and everything i've tried kinda sux and all i ever see is 2H main with switching to bow for escape

No. Get creative and make one yourself. It's not hard to mix and match abilites with each other.

stam sorc

WE'RE NOT A MEME
WE'VE STRUGGLED FOR YEARS
EVERYTHING IS AN UPHILL BATTLE FOR US
THEY TOOK AWAY OUR CRITICAL SURGE
NIGHTBLADES GO HOME
REEEEEEEEE

I did. And they're all shit. I dont have the gold to keep fucking rerolling.

dk is and will always be a meme class.

esohead.com/calculator/skills#1.mcszgx9k8injX8Lxs48inyG8GHau8IrtP8Ir3D8wAvz8GFlT8IryJ8wABe8wAlB8GHRk8x7Crsfd6Lsff6Lsfw6zsfi8g7mLsXy6dsXg8C7xLzqq6rzqu6LzqI8D7brzdM6Lzdm6LzdR8P7MrdYh8zz7zztyfm8zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX
Get passives as you please.
You won't find a build without 2h and bow 'cause it is superior as stam NB in pvp. Not sure about PvE tho.

Alright guys, I've decided to give this game another try

My previous character was an Orc dragon knight. I didn't really get into this and put time in, I kinda just messed around and I guess I got shit skills and stuff

I'm gonna need some beginner tips.

Do most of you get your armour from crafting and dungeons?

How does the duty finder work? I thought it would be like FFXIV where it finds you others who queue and just throwa you in the dungeon/raid

Iirc I was some level 20? But I think my gear may have been seriously shit and I was underpowered as hell.

Which classes are fun to use and have good moves? Is there a way to hybrid and be like, use a 2H weapon but have some spells? Or a mage who can also use a short sword? How would you build them?

Recommend me a class lads, and a faction too