>SAL DE VIDA CONFIRMED
SAL DE VIDA CONFIRMED
>SAL DE VIDA CONFIRMED
SAL DE VIDA CONFIRMED
>SAL DE VIDA CONFIRMED
SAL DE VIDA CONFIRMED

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvFDZpiwfhnlSs0eh+58ZNT7rIGYEXXBZnOVHhlFA=
canaccordgenuity.bluematrix.com/docs/pdf/51af5c8e-21df-4191-aedc-522f05d11f2d.pdf
google.com/finance?cid=713068
msn.com/en-us/money/stockdetails/company/fi-200.1.LK9.FRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Highlights
 Revised DFS validates a technically superior, highly profitable, long life lithium and potash project
 Post-tax NPV of US$1.416 billion at 8% discount rate (real)
 Post-tax NPV of US$1.043 billion at 10% discount rate (real)
 IRR of 34.6% with post-tax payback period of 2 years and 10 months
 CAPEX estimate of US$376 million
 Average operating costs of US$3,369/tonne before potash credits and US$2,959/tonne net of potash credits
 Average annual revenues of US$354 million and operating cash flow of US$273 million before tax (net operating cashflow of US$182 million after tax)
 JORC-compliant reserve estimate of 1.1mt of recoverable lithium carbonate equivalent
 Supports 25,000 tpa lithium carbonate and 95,000 tpa potash production
hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvFDZpiwfhnlSs0eh+58ZNT7rIGYEXXBZnOVHhlFA=

Kind of wish I bought up in the recent slump now.

Actually the prices are still good to get in.

I Thought we were fucked last week with that dip..

To the Moon?

I should've bought more too. But I was too nervous, already tied up quite a bit here.
Now's your chance to get in, anons.

I bought 15000 shares last week because of Veeky Forums and no shit I made a grand in a day after the takeover

I was being foolish and bought some at 0.385. Should have waited more. Those who scraped the bottom at 0.325 are in for some jolly right now.

It's going up

I've been holding for awhile and should've trusted myself when I determined that we hit bottom.
Fuck not having enough money to screw around with.
Also
>7.59%

I held GMM for a while, sold at 0.79 and bought GXY a few weeks for 0.48... A week later it crashed to the bottom you already know about.

Anyway, I think this will be a very very green week.

I don't know if it was you that posted last Wednesday about GXY but someone did and I dropped 5k down right away first trade ever I'm so happy

Not bad for trusting some anonymous Arabic carpet beating forum

No, I have maintained the threads a bit back in May but GXY flatted out and so did the threads.

You should follow the Hotcopper forum. It got some great intel besides all the shitposting.

T B H
I thought it was over last week and that the merger was a total fuck up. Not sure what is going on or if that was a correction/retrace.

Someone tell what the fuck is going on with these shares? No explanation from the company. Hopefully it too the moon now

Cool thanks so much man I've been looking for something like that

Ah, what you saw was a game of the big banks to stress the fuck out of private holders so they sold. It was going down and down and they made the impression the price was going down because the share holders didn't think the merge was a good thing. But we (shareholders) know it was a good thing.

But what triggered everything was the Macquari report that stated that GXY was only worth 0.41c so the shareprice dropped from 0.49 to 0.44 to 0.41 to 0.385 ...

If you witnessed it, the big companies stopped selling at around 0.35. Once it went 0.325 it was time to scrape up and it flew up 20% that day.

I hope you understand it.

Oh, that Macquari report. It's full of shit. It was most likely just made to be a part of this game I just described. They were buying, not selling.

>they

The Macquari bank.

Sorry, it's very late here and my english is going down by the minute.

That makes sense. The explaines why there was no 'please explain' from the company.
I was watching it very closely but didnt understand. Pretty cool I guess,

You got in at the right time, I bought back in april when it was .42 cents then.
I dont think it will slump like this now that everything is settled

Any of you Airconditioner from hotcopper?

Because if so you need to stop with the cult talk. Seriously that forum is bad enough.

No better than here M8

I bunch of shit posts with the occasional nugget of gold.

There was 50 million volume that day. It was crazy. And at the end of the day, someone bougt 30 million shares.

I don't think AC is on Veeky Forums. I do think he is a great source of info.

But everyones licking everyones balls at the forum.

The way he talks annoys me. But then again, all of hotcopper does. Way too optimistic there, their numbers are always too high.

What pissed me off was the cryfaggots shitposting all over the forum when things went red. I bet those were some Veeky Forums NEETS.

Thats all the shit I saw.
Im not really exp at this stuff but those posts nearly made me sell. Then im like fuck this, im holding, there is somthing going on. Later that day went up 8% lol

It was a mini version of the great depression, LOL.

bump

Why didn't the price get a bump?

Because they are playing games. If you have some patience you will see your money skyrocket anytime soon. Banks still need to change their report now.

As much as I want to believe you, I find it pretty hard to believe that Veeky Forums has the inside track on this

You don't need to believe me, read the reports.

canaccordgenuity.bluematrix.com/docs/pdf/51af5c8e-21df-4191-aedc-522f05d11f2d.pdf

This report is from Canaccord from last week. They changed the value of the Share price from .60 to .65 and they even stated they did not include SDV into their price value.

So why hasn't it reacted like we would expect?

Why are you so impatient

Is it happening?

google.com/finance?cid=713068

Missed the last one bought in now. TO THE MOON!

I already fired the missiles

meanwhile in frankfurt

msn.com/en-us/money/stockdetails/company/fi-200.1.LK9.FRA