Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/how-capcom-plans-to-fix-street-fighter-5/1100-6440989/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b
twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/743630237959741440
youtube.com/watch?v=nzWil7_dlW0
youtu.be/FNo4KmwyvII?t=12m38s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=cG8-uf-uTqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sasquatch has the best sniffs

1st for just reached gold, time to retire
until buki

>sfv
>living

just give up, dank

end your shit

Smug just got wrecked in an online tournament by Aozaki's Karin. He is never going to make it in this game, neither will Snake. insertsadface.jpeg

>snake eyez
>rooting for him and his tranny pinoy girlfriend

reminder to practice mashing kick buttons online.

>The Chinese-looking girl in King of Fighters uses Karin's moves

This is strange. Looks like one that would use kung-fu.

Kelvin pls

Just let her go

Who

What is this drama

Snake's girl is insanely fair skinned for an Asian. Pretty good looking, too. Stop being jelly.

Snek eyes' gf used to date norcal player and our boy Kelvin Jeon

I keep seeing people jack off about Snake's girlfriend but I've never seen her. What does she even look like?

sf4 pc eu?

whats your skill

>white knighting a fucking used piece of meat

lol okay

it's alright

http www.youtube.com/watch?v=WampGLx92fg

wowe you have some issues

>Guilty Gear
>combo trials
Thanks for reminding me of shit I can't do normally.

What's white knighting about talking the truth? Maybe if you weren't an insecure little beta bitch virgin, you'd be man enough to admit that his gf is cute.

says the dude literally trying to protect a girl who will never fuck him. :)

ok bye

does that mean u don't want to play

>having standards this low

lmao

>you're only allowed to protect others when you want to have sex with them

That's even more pathetic.

Take your pills

my skill level is non existant

I called her cute, not flawless. My standards are ridiculously high. Pic related.

that's fine, i can give you pointers and shit. we were all ass once.

post pics of snake eyez tranny gf

thats above average at best

Could Benimaru take Hurricane Polymar in a fight?

My dude, you will never get a girl close to that.

If I asked harada to do a granblue collab what are the chances hed consider?

guilty gear just recently got a collab in a few games so i dont think its possible although it would fit better

t. cuck

I hardly play this game yet destroy all of you in SFV lobbies. lol

Sure, because you know who you are talking to. Newsflash: not everyone is a fat anime pedo on Veeky Forums. I could post pictures of my gorgeous gf right now, but hey, I don't give a fuck what some random idiot on the internet thinks.

Who /VHC/ here

what went wrong

Should I get a ps4 or wait for ps4.5 or whatever the fuck it's supposed to be?

gamespot.com/articles/how-capcom-plans-to-fix-street-fighter-5/1100-6440989/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b

>THE STORY MODE CHANGES EVERYTHING WE PROMISE IT WILL CHANGE THE CONVERSATION
Alright, Capcom. Whatever you say.

if you want to play fighting games just get a ps4, fighting games are always visually behind the curve

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account

nothing went right

PLAY PISS IN KOF YOU QUEER

Virtua Fighter was never behind the curve.

What the hell kind of game is granblue fantasy anyway? I've seen a lot of people talk about it and it has nice art but I've never seem gameplay

Good work, Capcom shill. Enjoy those 2 cents.

>vf wasn't behind the curve

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/fgg/ please stop talking about 3D girls you all have shit taste

The other concern was the AI. Arcade mode was criticised for having braindead AI that didn't really fight back and it felt the same for Story mode. Do enemy fighters become more difficult as the mode progresses?

PR: It does get a little harder, but in addition to that, if you want more of a challenge you can replay it in a hard mode once it's unlocked.

Why isn't this available on the first playthrough deshou?

discord invite?

>calling anyone else a shill

That's funny

Says in that interview that they are focusing on SP content first

I'm guessing after that we'll see updates to lobbies, netcode, etc

That's all that need to be fixed

put whip in kof14

Shut up your lying fat beard up and go back to your depressing life and constant thought of suicide.

>I'm not convinced people will want to replay a Story mode a second time. Why wouldn't you have the first time be the most optimal experience that presents a good challenge? Where's the value in playing a second time?

PR: We want everyone to have an enjoyable experience. Going through the story and finding out what happens to all the Street Fighters and what their motivations are is the reward. I feel like that's what people want. The second time you go through it, you earn more Fight Money. You will get a big payout, so there's a lot on the line if you do it again.

MD: As a person brand new to the series, the story also functions as a way of giving the player an understanding of every character in the game. You cycle through the core roster at different intervals and it also serves as a preview of testing out the DLC characters. So the first playthrough isn't necessarily supposed to be a huge challenge; it's a broad overview of the universe. If they want a more significant single-player challenge they can go through it a second time.

In other words, artificial length paddening. The first time is pointless and the second time you are rewarded for it.

You'd have to be a shill to defend the egregious bullshit Capcom is and has done with SFV. I don't care how much you like the game, you cannot lie about or defend the fact that the launch for the game was awful, the game right now 4 months after launch is still incredibly barebones, there are still online issues, there is no real punishment to ragequitting, and 8 frames of input delay no matter how much you can adapt to it is still an objectively poor design choice for this game.

twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/743630237959741440

SFV doesn't look like it has a bright future fellas. What game will we switch to next once it dies?

put ash in kof14

rpg/grind + gacha
you suffer through tears until you cave and open your wallet to lessen frustration
or you get godly luck or yoda and you coast

the collabs are where its at though
youtube.com/watch?v=nzWil7_dlW0

kof!!!!

who

8f worked fine in TTT2 and works fine in SFV as well

Also, MKX took a year to get a decent netcode. There is no doubt that Capcom is going to work on the netcode and lobbies but those things take time no matter who you are

the first time gives you 30k fm retard
and the whole fucking story

>SNK has made so many characters that they could release an expansion which doubles the roster to over a hundred characters and people would still bitch about their favorites not being in.

You wrote all that but I don't even play SFV nor did I mention it in my post.

Relax your asshole and be a better shill in the future, okay?

Reminder that Skullgirls has the BEST
>netcode
>mechanics
>training mode
>character variety
>animations
>girls
out of ALL fighting games but it's not popular because it's not a Capcom game.

they're being noncomittal about it but I fully expect there to be a ton of DLC for KOF14 when it's all said and done
It seems like such a goldmine for a company trying to get themselves back on their feet

There are games that are not capcom and more popular than skullshit

>mmmmmmmm delicious renminbi

youtu.be/FNo4KmwyvII?t=12m38s

>mechanics
no

imagine the level of autism needed to think that pic is funny/cute

Put them both in kof xiv.

How are they going to even fit more characters on the select screen lol?

>>mechanics
I like Skullgirls, but I disagree.

What's the point of having so many characters if 5 of them are going to be far better than everyone else and show up in every single team because SNK can't into balance

>8f worked fine in TTT2
First of all it's 7 frames, second of all Tekken is designed in a completely different fucking way to where that amount of input delay does not hinder the game at all any percent. Jabs in Tekken, the fastest attacks in the game, are 10 frame startup. 3 times slower than the fastest attacks in SFV, on par with some of the slowest normals in the game. Tekken gives you time to not just react to the situation, but also react to the attacks. The entire game is played on the edge of human reaction time. Street Fighter NEVER allowed you to react to the attacks, it was always reacting to situations, but now you can't even do that because the input delay fucks you over.

You cannot take one element from Tekken and not change anything else and expect it to work just fine. Tekken works because every single part of the fucking game is designed to work together. Tekken input delay in Street Fighter doesn't work because no part of Street Fighter was designed to work with that amount of input delay and they did nothing to change that, they just retrofitted Tekken input delay into classic Street Fighter design.

>You wrote all that
80% of the post was copy pasted from the interview you retard.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=cG8-uf-uTqU

Idea: ArcSys should wait until UNIST is ready for console release in NA and then release it for PC at the same time so both platforms are up to date.

>undizzy
>IPS

>not great mechanics

Speed of attacks makes no difference because in neutral all that means that in Tekken you have to react earlier because your attacks are also slow like your opponent's. You don't have a clue how frames work in neutral.

I was obviously the second person you responded to.

That was all 100 percent shilling.

>Speed of attacks makes no difference because in neutral
Holy fuck you actually think you know what you're talking about.

I like setting the training mode speed to 10% so I can see the hitboxes bitter

i hate the art style and the girls annoy me
the 1950's thing is annoying as hell too
there's like 10 characters in a 3v3 game??

Those are just band aid mechanics because the game would be completely broken without them.

just curious how much tekken experience do you have

no one complained about the low number of viable characters in MvC2

>reaction pic
Bringing out the memes is a natural response after getting exposed for the mouthbreather that you are. Don't feel too bad.

not entirely meant for 3v3, but i get your point, and truthfully i agree

t.autism

Anyone wanna play doa 5 on ps3?

Says the guy who thinks the neutral is nothing but two people pushing buttons at each other at the same time.

>3v3
2s are viable

solos can fuck in beginner/intermediate levels

I really really tried to like skullgirls, but the heavy emphasis on long combos, resets and assist characters I just find really annoying. The game does visually look good and has excellent animation.

There are like 14 characters which are all viable, and you don't need to play 3 characters. But yeah, it's still a fucking tiny roster.