twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i need a souls bf

PICKLE PEE

>BLOODBORNE

Where the summon signs

>Wakes up
>DS3 still isn't the best Soulsborne game after a millions patches

What do?

Does anyone actually enjoy playing the mound makers? I invaded as a grape all day and got nothing but estus-chugging gank squads

How do I get some gravelorded phantoms around here?
It's positively barren in New Londo.

Is the forest any better?

boot up your psx/emulator and enjoy a complete, non-rushed, bug-free souls

Hey /dsg/, just started a Gandalf cosplay. I need tips for PVE magic. farron dart blows and I feel like the game wants you to get fucked the first few areas if you even want to attempt to pure cast your way through.

What are some things that I can scoop up to make my time easier going through this until road of sacrifices when I can nab the merchant and give him scrolls?

Also, if any of you melee oriented people have any spare wizard gear or rings that you absolutely don't need I would vastly appreciate anything to get this build off the ground.

REDDIT IS TRYING TO RUIN OUR META, VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

www.strawpoll.me/10479056/

gravelording only works in ng+ cycles and even then gravelords don't exist

what do you mean? if you want to get gravelorded for the phantoms, it isnt going to happen.

use the perma-gravelorded CE script in that case.

if you're looking for places to gravelord, you're also out of luck, nobody will encounter the phantoms

All invaders face the same shit. Git gud or go home.

Raw ASS+Hidden Body = EZ game.

Make sure you get heretic's staff, it owns until you get 40 int then you use regular staff until 60 int where you use court sorcerer's staff

whats better caestus or demons fist

What does that have to do with grape covenant?

Chugging gankers is there for literally every invasion...

>only 42 forked ones
i smell bullshit

dont vote for 125 its shit

wheres the vote for 800?

Most of the blues I get spawn in right after the host dies. I make a point of targeting blues first but I don't get enough of them to keep up with host kills by even a remote margin.

I'm shocked that westerners are a bunch of pussies who are too afraid to face elite Japanese gamers at level 170.

caestus because perseverance

We know. You can't help but get gank squads a good deal of the time and the oly options available are
>die while crying and loving sunlight cocks
>use the environment against them and pray the host doesn't seed like the faggot he is
>git gud enough to violate their squad

is that there meta? Honestly I think 150 would be fun but no ones ever gunna go for that

Does using Estoc for PvE make me a dingus?

How does the banning system work i backed up my save file and moved it out how do i get the invalid game data thing to go away

Yeah but so what

No.

You were already a dingus

>Being a solo host with dried finger
>All reds are fucking hiding, chugging, and ganking faggots

I have no regret ganking you fucks.

I think the concept of "honor" shouldn't really exist in the Souls series. If someone invades me, you can guarantee I'm going to use every dirty trick in the book to secure my victory.

How to use 2daggers and actually win in pvp?
or should i just stick to warden memes/2kat/tryhard winswords? i just want to have something cool as the blades of mercy

So, the adventures of Tyrone are almost over, I only have space for 1 more character, and the build will be a lvl1 run, any suggestions for the stereotype I should use?.

This random trading is pretty cool sometimes...

man, it finally happened. prepare for 40% - 50% of games in the next 3 years to have "soulslike" elements, I guess.

exactly.

DeS was the best multiplayer experience, DaS1 close behind it

Post possibly controversial opinions

DS2 has the best replayability of all the souls games

wut?
Are you8 talking about that Space Souls game from the Lords of teh Fallen Devs? im interested in it tbqh

i want to ___ lorian

The japanese can't handle difficult games, so they overlevel. The vast majority of Japanese gamers thought Nioh was way too hard. Even Americans were far more accepting of the difficulty

>some asshole "host who summons a million phantoms to fight him at pontiff"
>with dragonform
>does nothing but roll roll roll roll and eventually rolling R1 so probably has bloodring
>with dark sword

One of the most satisfying wins of my life

Im pretty sure mound makers prioritizes more populated worlds, because you can still "win" by killing phantoms as well

tbqh famygdalam I'm confused as to why the Surge is being called "soulslike"
it doesn't seem to have much in common at all except that its in third person

Im playing Dark Souls III for the first time, on PC.

I sometimes encounter a glitch where the boss music doesnt play. Anyone know why this is happening? And yes, I did update my audio driver and the glitch still occurs.

>All reds are fucking hiding, chugging, and ganking faggots
Then kill them yourself. Scrubs going to scrub no matter what side of the fence you're on.

Just please don't be that guy who parry fishes the whole fight and mistakes it for skill.

r8 my shit waifu

post your own ashen ones

Fug

No, but they have a slightly wider upwards invasion range than normal reds

The lips are a bit puffy, but other than that it's a fine waifu

N-n-no!

shes alright, looks similar to mine but black

7/10 pretty alright

>spawn into a a seeded world with a gank squad as a grape
>red shows up as well
>work together because we want the same thing
>watch gank squad go full babby panic mode because their precious 3v1 safety buffer is gone

the best feeling

So how low can I go in terms of stability on my midshield before blocking becomes shit? Golden wing crest unupgraded has 50 stability and 100 physical, is it any good? If the best it can do is block washing pole pokes I'd be better off with the Llewlyn and/or going up to the Lothric Knight Shield.

thats a cute waifu user

Anything below 60 is basically worthless in pvp.

>no 387

>not being honorable
>not facing every invader with the proper bearing of a Lord
>not facing every invader in battle to the death
>even in death, knowing that your opponent acknowledges and respects your virtue as they bow

Looks like a fat Samoan dude.

You mean 60 at +10 or 60 starting? LKS starts at 54 and it works like a charm.

Murder

soulslike has become the new Zeldalike, as it is the last game of its kind that has connected with mainstream audiences

If you want to block, the best midshield for it is the Black Knight Shield. All the others are meh

Why do people fight in pontiff honor duels without honor?

>get a guy near death
>he pulls out gotthards twinswords
>does nothing but run around, dodge attacks, and rolling L1
>can't parry them because they just roll more
>eventually kills me after 5 minutes

Okay?

You know you don't get anything substantial from winning duels, right?

I'm literally at the point right now where I want to +10 refined my gotthards just so I can switch to that shit and roll a million times and eventually L1 against these faggots. Like... you're not good. You're just salty, you already lost the match at this point.

My edgy swampwitch

In general. If you're blocking with less than 60, blocking is a waste of stamina.

BKS is fucking great but I can guardstab with LKS and the SKS. I suck horsehose when it comes to midshield parrying though.

Honor doesn't exist in invasions, but balance should (but doesn't).

Honor does and should exist in red soapstone duels. They are not invasions.

MAJESTIC

>tfw you will never be this good at pvp
youtube.com/watch?v=xfqRlJ1uN9w

Honor originally came about as a reaction to the horrible balance of pvp in earlier souls games. `honor duels`just basically meant a set of generally accepted gentleman`s agreements to avoid things that were so poorly balanced, their very existence lowered the quality and mutual enjoyment of pvp.

Still have yet to get a rating...

I wonder why? :^)

Also the reason why I post here is because I cant find anything online, strangely enough.

What happened to that? I've been called into 3 different dark sword gang rapes at Pontiff so far.

thick lips, too manyly5me/10

Neat(or some say neatm)

And...?

I agree with that. I wish there was more honor in the game.

I mean I've completely dismissed invasions as shit altogether, completely unsalvageable until FROM does something (which they won't), but honor in duels seems entirely reasonable.

touch my edge

Every stubbly white dude protagonist/10

Who was that Dark Souls uploader that turned into a tranny ?

Ok, finally starting my last character, the only thing I know about him is that he's gonna be deprived for lvl1. But after 9 characters I'm completely out of ideas, don't know what'd fit besides a generic appearance.

Is DaS1 active in PS3? I was thinking of doing a Leroy cosplay.

That's because NG+ isn't just "lol let's just make everyone stronger"

OnlyAfro

Is the Assassin class optimized at all? What is be good besides Fall Control and cool armor?

whites, am I right fella?

>You know you don't get anything substantial from winning duels, right?
if you win, you can feel like a cool guy for a minute
thats a valuable thing to some people.

I read that if you enchant a shield with great magic shield and you get a partial parry you won't take as much damage or no damage and the stamina drain should be smaller/nullified. Worth a shot. Only cost 18 INT or 13+ring

I'd say make him incredibly emaciated, hollow him out completely and give him a name consisting only of a string of numbers, but that's possibly in poor taste

It's the speedrun class, best starting tools but terrible stat distribution.

What?

As Trump would say: Sad! That is a false sense of victory, a victory from weakness that has already admitted defeat!

That said, feels bad to be trapped between salty tryhards and memesters at SL120. This guy had a medium shield and did nothing but lightning shenanigans. The guy before him used dual wielded demon fists (but he switched to offhand caestus to try to parry [unsuccessfully] so fuck that guy).

To make him hollow I'd have to give him at least 1 of the yoel levels, and he wouldn't be level 1 anymore.